Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation (91939 Views)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
inspire700:
Shey Una see as this edifice fine come stable join? but every naija project will be wobbling like this yansh here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGy-Uw4cb9c
the implants look terribly out of shape.she should sue her plastic surgeon grin
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by melodyogonna(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
indian population still have stronger purchasing power than nigerian population
That is expected considering Nigeria overtook India as the poverty capital of the world grin seriously Nigeria wouldn't have been any match at all for any country in Africa and most of the world if they invested on the citizens and made them a little better considering the amount of money that Nigeria made (that was heartlessly looted). It would have been individual businesses building edifices like we see in China and America

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
dyera:
Hmph, small earthquake this building don collapse. I will not be able to stay in this kind of building, for fear that it will collapse any moment.

Pyramids are one of the most stable shapes, you should even be more eager to stay in such a building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by bankulizer: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
pyro62:
Mad o shocked.. Such an edifice!! I'm sure it is not even up to the 21billion naira that Gov. Wike is using to build just one flyover at Rumuokoro.

sad
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by bankulizer: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...

But Igbos of Nigeria say they are Jews..

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by dbayei(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
China O
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
searchng4love:
Xiaomi Redmi 2 for sale 20,000

Location?
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nairalandmonika: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
dyera:
Hmph, small earthquake this building don collapse. I will not be able to stay in this kind of building, for fear that it will collapse any moment.
U know absolutely nothing, when last did u hear that earth destroy any building like this in China, all their building are earthquake proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Ayobami7(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
China to the world
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
melodyogonna:

That is expected considering Nigeria overtook India as the poverty capital of the world grin seriously Nigeria wouldn't have been any match at all for any country in Africa and most of the world if they invested on the citizens and made them a little better considering the amount of money that Nigeria made (that was heartlessly looted). It would have been individual businesses building edifices like we see in China and America
as long as our politicians are looting and spending public money on their family and girlfriends with sidechics then things will forever remain stagnant in nigeria cheesy.someone will manage build a small house and buy a fairly used car and he will say its a big miracle and be calling pastor to celebrate with him..things u can obtain normally in a country that works..that should tell u how poverty has ravaged nigeria nau cheesy.abeg other african countries are steadily overtaking nigeria'
ghana is overtaking nigeria
rwanda is already overtaking nigeria
even kenya is overtaking nigera
maybe we are dragging with african countries like chad and zimbabwe but i heard chad is even making waves
nigeria only brags about having a large population

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:
Too much population so they have to improvise. Too all the religious fanatic breeders we have here in Nigeria who breed like pigs and want our population to be larger than the Chinese, I hope you realise we do not have the land mass nor IQ to be able to handle over - population like them.
tell will tell u that in the bible God said that u should go and multiply and be using that to defend their arguement.I think part of nigeria"s problem is religious fanatism.It is pulling us back and not letting us to develop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Annychibest(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
China �� Technocrats
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by melodyogonna(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
as long as our politicians are looting and spending public money on their family and girlfriends with sidechics then things will forever remain stagnant in nigeria cheesy.someone will manage build a small house and buy a fairly used car and he will say its a big miracle and be calling pastor to celebrate with him..things u can obtain normally in a country that works..that should tell u how poverty has ravaged nigeria nau cheesy.abeg other african countries are steadily overtaking nigeria'
ghana is overtaking nigeria
rwanda is already overtaking nigeria
even kenya is overtaking nigera
maybe we are dragging with african countries like chad and zimbabwe but i heard chad is even making waves
nigeria only brags about having a large population
The country don tire me abeg, people have gotten very comfortable with the poverty and useless "leaders". It's actually heartbreaking when I think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Burgerlomo: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Byke60:
E shock me shocked

E shock you? grin in bro Shaggi's voice grin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by stieyven(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toyade888:
Fvck_shit
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by MERCHANDISER: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
USA go just dey hate them but China has gone far abeg America is just jealous...

America is naija typical village people they don't want you to succeed any time success is coming to your way they will always look for a way to cripple you..

After God fear USA cos they're Devil in disguise moving about looking for whom to devour

Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by raphy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
optical illusion house make them first tell.oga coro to free the world I go come comment.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Perfecttouchade: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Aluminium windows(Casement & casement burglary embedded), Sliding, Projected)doors(frameless doors), partitioning with Perfect Touch. whatsapp 08153665659. email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com https:///2348153665659✴️

3 Shares

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Toyade888(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

An expression of shock is also now a problem

Thanks
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by seanwilliam(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toyade888:
Fvck_shit

FTC...at last

Jokes apart this could be a reality for us if it wasn't for corruption
Nigeria doesn't have what it takes to have something like this( I mean the city) even without corruption bro.. this country is actually poor compared to developed countries

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Edusouls(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Africa is still wallowing deep in ignorance and darkness
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Ndipe(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice. The architects are talented.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by BananaPeel(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

The human mind is creative by design. It's left for us to put it to good use irrespective of your beliefs. The creator of the universe gave man His creative abilities. Remember Babel of tower? Once you set out as a people to make good use of your abilities,you will be surprised at what you can achieve. God is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by tommenoh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
searchng4love:
Xiaomi Redmi 2 for sale 20,000
[sup][/sup]
Where is your location?can I get pictures?
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Toyade888(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
Nigeria doesn't have what it takes to have something like this( I mean the city) even without corruption bro.. this country is actually poor compared to developed countries

Brother, I understand you but what I'm saying is take away a huge chunk in the percentage of corrupt politicians for the last 4 decades...we would very much have been able to achieve way more than this
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
deepwater:
Looks like a favela for the rich undecided

You just had to ruin it...

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Wigetsolar: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:

Buddist

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by iyapont: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:

The way u people over hype yourselves ehn, Chinese are opposite of igbos, they r not full of hate, kidnappers,drug dealers,armed robbers, baby mining and what have u
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by sweetjohn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
4tomandchi:
China giving US a run for world power. Who go win?
China is not the first country that have tried to give US a run for world power but all of them have all fail including this your China will still fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.