Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation (91946 Views)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Wigetsolar: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
This one SHOCK ME cheesy
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by sweetjohn(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
4tomandchi:
China giving US a run for world power. Who go win?
Many countries over the years have tried to beat US in the race for world power and have failed. China own will not be different.. you think US will just allow you take world power from them just like that? Go and ask Russia and co
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by laosy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lagos island houses left the group chat grin grin
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by GAJIT: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if these things were invoked into existence, based on our own backwardness.
May God help us in Jesus Name!
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not a surprise, they have the best Architects.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Jostoman: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
pyro62:
Mad o shocked.. Such an edifice!! I'm sure it is not even up to the 21billion naira that Gov. Wike is using to build just one flyover at Rumuokoro.
and it is. not even up to the amount your minister of disaster is using to feed children that are yet to resume school.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Topmaike007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
IMAliyu:

I de respect Singapore pass.
Not only for their innovation, but history under Lee Kuan Yew.
hmmmmmn yeah I mistakenly ommited them too... They're good too
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Forget covid China are way ahead in the technology race.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Henrydata(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
China

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by busomma: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Architectural masterpiece it is.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by leaculpa: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Interesting. Even Egyptian pyramids were a bizzare sensation during their time. There was nothing like it ever before.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Dextre(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
ForeThinker:
Fascinating.

TF no go need ladder again

Ladder? Wetin go make dem need ladder before
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
China too much
Respect
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Slimpotter(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
USA go just dey hate them but China has gone far abeg America is just jealous...

America is naija typical village people they don't want you to succeed any time success is coming to your way they will always look for a way to cripple you..

After God fear USA cos they're Devil in disguise moving about looking for whom to devour

All facts.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by MrSensor(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...
Stop this your nonsense. They are the most religious. Buddhism

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians are copying white liberals not this.

It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Dex4(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
People in my country would rather put this money in soakaway and let rats eat it.....we need to shoot just five politicians dead, and maybe just maybe people will start seating up.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by UniqueDennis(m): 12:19am On Aug 05, 2020
UgojiC:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155119/Bizarre-pyramid-shaped-building-China-internet-sensation.html

I've always said it before and i would say it again, China has one of the most intelligent and talented peoples in the world.. Imagine the feets a so-called godless nation by own standards is achieving.. Yet we wey carry religion and God for head are selling our birthrights to the so-called godless nation because we've totally lost ourselves as a people.. Imagine poor peasant China of not so long ago, now a global phenomenon and pushing hard to be a world power while Nigeria & Africa in general arestill there grapling with grand standing corruption of biblical proportions while the Chinese buys us off on a daily basis... Huge shame.. Nowi understand what Femi Kuti was saying sorry sorry oo to Nigeria and africa

Abeg make una check my siggy jor make we make some long term highly rewarding mullah...
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Wetin bring Igbo for this matter now??
Sometimes when I read the way you people hype una sef en, I be dey wonder say, shey no be the Igbo wey their youths beat their fathers and grandfathers Black and Blue for Anambra just because the innocent Fathers demanded for their rights grin

They're no longer like the Jews. They're now like the Chinese. Next, they'll be like the Russians. grin

That's why no ethnicity takes them seriously in Nigeria. grin

Awon omo komo! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by UniqueDennis(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2020
sweetjohn:
Many countries over the years have tried to beat US in the race for world power and have failed. China own will not be different.. you think US will just allow you take world power from them just like that? Go and ask Russia and co

Forget matter, as scary as it may seem about the prospects of China with its huge human rights violations becoming a world power, the reality still remains that the US will crash massively one day and a new power will surely emerge.. Dont forget the British and Roman empires were once also very powerful empires which seemed impossible to crack, but what happened? I guess you know the story

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2020
ForeThinker:
Fascinating.

TF no go need ladder again
I don't know whator where that place is but, it's beautiful (pic)

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Pyramids are one of the few wonders of the world. Modern technology and engineers have not been able to recreate them. Only our ancestors in Africa were able to build them.

Goes to show Africa must have been far more technologically ahead of the rest of the world at those times.

We lead the world before and we can do it again.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by AngelicBeing: 2:44am On Aug 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by gnykelly(m): 3:06am On Aug 05, 2020
the Chinese are building maniacs
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by gnykelly(m): 3:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Wigetsolar:
This one SHOCK ME cheesy
buhari son
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Studyinchina200(m): 4:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Almighty China

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Goodman247: 4:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria engineers and architects don't know anything, just one or two storey building they can't build properly.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by anonimi: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2020
flejnr:
That’s what I call architecture, a lot of Nigerians can do this with the embezzled NDDC money

Should that be our priority, even if we can do it, seeing so many children out of school or in terrible schools without teachers nor furniture?
Is that the situation also in China, with its almost 1.5 billion people- do they have children roaming the streets instead of being in school?
Why are we blacks so focused on shiny objects like toys instead of the real deal of human capital investments with solid basic education?
Do we want to remain the downtrodden, forever dominated scum of the earth? Is that what we want to be eternally

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by saraki2019(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...
Igbo's are now confusing are they Jewish, Japanese or Chinese?, I can't comprehend, last time I checked these are entirely different kind of people
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by anyicash(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2020
whatever they imagine, they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.