Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43362 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by henzy4life: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
yeye
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by FEGEITOK: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Openbusiness4:
I can't even remember the last time I asked any girl out. Because I have been there, done that, been in and out of "boot--y camp" and paid my dues. Wooing is like a solitaire game, if you know how to arrange your cards well, everything else will work in your favor without stress. Forget about the timer, even if you get the highest score possible, Microsoft won't pay you for it. Same thing with women, stay calm, no need to rush, there's no medal for being the first to date her or the last to eat her cookie jar. Just be yourself, have normal conversations like you would with any of your guys, fun and witty convos with a pinch of friendly insults here and there grin and an occasional mix of gtfoh gfy whenever needed. Be firm, be flexible, be sensitive but NO ass licking. Be scarce from time to time leave her message hanging. Read don't reply, and when she asks why tell her I had other important stuff to do. Yes ooo, learn to vex her from time to time. Don't be like those mumu guys that are always stressing their lives trying to make her happy 24/7. Stress her life, vex her, annoy her, drive her crazy with your i don't care attitude, make her feel like she wanna bite your head off, be the guy that is her naughty troublemaker and favorite happy hour at the same time. That back and forth swing from nice and mean, nice and mean is what gets her hooked to you like drugs. Women like excitement and nothing is as exciting to a woman as having mood swings, they just don't like staying on one energy level for too long, they like to swing from one mood to another; and if you know how to push her mood swings, you have won her already. And always have it in mind before you engage any girl that you can't date every woman, you can't win them all, no matter how smart, funny, cute, rich, handsome, eloquent or whatever, you can't date all of them. So don't put pressure on yourself. Ticket wey go cut go cut, ticket wey go cash out go cash out. Just do you and let the natural energy of your positivity filter out which girl is worth your attention and desire, and you won't have to suffocate your life juz u wana get laid or have a trophy girlfriend to show off with. Nobody cares mehnnn. Just b yourself and the right girl for you will like u for who u are. Any other way, na trade by barter, money in exchange for sex, stress and pain in exchange for fake love. My hand no dey dah wan ohhhh...

And one more thing guys, when chatting with a woman u wanna woo, pls an plsssssssss, dunt be one of those mumu guys that treat her like an angel from heaven oh!!! U have lost be war before u even enta d battle field be dat. U know those guys na, Mr complimentary, abi na complimenter..... always complimenting, always saying nice tins, ur fine, ur too pretty, everytime abou u is perfect, I like ur smile, I like ur shoes, l like dis, I like dat, hope u slept well, hope ur dream was lovely etc, d mumu guy dat always agrees wit her on everything. Lemme tell u, u don push ursef enta friendzone automatically b dat, in fact from friendzone, u go enta ghosting zone where she wee start avoiding u, ur calls and ur chat. She will read and reply 2 days afta or not reply at all. And when u lick her ass more and more, u wee finally enta Blockedzone, as d Mumu in Chief she wants nutin to do with grin. So don't follow dat way at all. If u must compliment her, neva do it directly. instead of telling her she is smart or intelligent, tell her ur own grandmother was a very smart woman and she reminds u of her once in a while, and watch how she wee be vibrating upandan to show an proof to u how smart she is grin, na d simple trick be dat. Then most importantly, u be a mirror ohhhh wen texting. If she reply with short texts, reply her with a shorter text. If she drops K, drop ur own ohhhh. Don't be d mumu guy dat has a convo with her like dis:

Guy: baby good morning, how was your night, hope u slept well. Just wanna check up on u. What are you doing to day?

Girl: nothing! Thx

Guy. Ok, well, I saw your dp, u look so beautiful, I like ur smile. God really spent time to create u. You're so special

Girl: thank u

Guy: hhjjkkksklsppdpodmddbsislslsksolsmzjuzb hsjksoeoosooeodkmkddduud usiisoso suisidkididosososos (***another marathon message***)

Girl: K

Guy: iisoslppspdp idodoopddllddo isoeooekdkdhdu jsjsjskkkdl udodlppdpdp hsjsjdiododld usjsieoosdhdv
Jsjsiosod9do 8r90rpldo ud99epedl usual sud80e0dg ushsjsiisu usisslppsoshz hsus9osls ususidido

Girl: Yes

Mtchwwwwwww!!! Neva ever be dis mumu guy up here ok?
Never text or chat a woman like dis. U gotta text her like a mirror, tit for tat

Guy: hey, wassup?

Girl: nothing

Guy: and?

Girl: and what?

Guy: nothing

Girl: ok

Guy: get a job

Girl: huh?

Guy: lazy ass

Girl: am not lazy. Why would I call me lazy?

Guy: lazy people say "nothing" when u ask them wassup

Girl: lol, am actually reading a novel, bla bla bla, then I want to cook and yen yen yen, cho cho cho............

Daz aw u engage a convo! From der her mouth go turn to tap, na she go dey type long messages. Just b giving her short and witty, or simple and proportionate to d amount of text she is giving u, don't get carried away and start dropping long epistles or she will withdraw an start giving u K, yes, no short one word replies again, from der u go enta ghosting zone................. Daz all for d class grin

Master of the game....respect

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
na wa o, you no get joy at all grin grin angryvery savage response
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Malik1338(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
@OP You don't feed a horse you don't ride should i explain further or you understand??
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by sogud(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Melodriod post=92559373]
grin grin grin[/quot
y did u cancel it
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mia6666: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Openbusiness4:
I can't even remember the last time I asked any girl out. Because I have been there, done that, been in and out of "boot--y camp" and paid my dues. Wooing is like a solitaire game, if you know how to arrange your cards well, everything else will work in your favor without stress. Forget about the timer, even if you get the highest score possible, Microsoft won't pay you for it. Same thing with women, stay calm, no need to rush, there's no medal for being the first to date her or the last to eat her cookie jar. Just be yourself, have normal conversations like you would with any of your guys, fun and witty convos with a pinch of friendly insults here and there grin and an occasional mix of gtfoh gfy whenever needed. Be firm, be flexible, be sensitive but NO ass licking. Be scarce from time to time leave her message hanging. Read don't reply, and when she asks why tell her I had other important stuff to do. Yes ooo, learn to vex her from time to time. Don't be like those mumu guys that are always stressing their lives trying to make her happy 24/7. Stress her life, vex her, annoy her, drive her crazy with your i don't care attitude, make her feel like she wanna bite your head off, be the guy that is her naughty troublemaker and favorite happy hour at the same time. That back and forth swing from nice and mean, nice and mean is what gets her hooked to you like drugs. Women like excitement and nothing is as exciting to a woman as having mood swings, they just don't like staying on one energy level for too long, they like to swing from one mood to another; and if you know how to push her mood swings, you have won her already. And always have it in mind before you engage any girl that you can't date every woman, you can't win them all, no matter how smart, funny, cute, rich, handsome, eloquent or whatever, you can't date all of them. So don't put pressure on yourself. Ticket wey go cut go cut, ticket wey go cash out go cash out. Just do you and let the natural energy of your positivity filter out which girl is worth your attention and desire, and you won't have to suffocate your life juz u wana get laid or have a trophy girlfriend to show off with. Nobody cares mehnnn. Just b yourself and the right girl for you will like u for who u are. Any other way, na trade by barter, money in exchange for sex, stress and pain in exchange for fake love. My hand no dey dah wan ohhhh...

And one more thing guys, when chatting with a woman u wanna woo, pls an plsssssssss, dunt be one of those mumu guys that treat her like an angel from heaven oh!!! U have lost be war before u even enta d battle field be dat. U know those guys na, Mr complimentary, abi na complimenter..... always complimenting, always saying nice tins, ur fine, ur too pretty, everytime abou u is perfect, I like ur smile, I like ur shoes, l like dis, I like dat, hope u slept well, hope ur dream was lovely etc, d mumu guy dat always agrees wit her on everything. Lemme tell u, u don push ursef enta friendzone automatically b dat, in fact from friendzone, u go enta ghosting zone where she wee start avoiding u, ur calls and ur chat. She will read and reply 2 days afta or not reply at all. And when u lick her ass more and more, u wee finally enta Blockedzone, as d Mumu in Chief she wants nutin to do with grin. So don't follow dat way at all. If u must compliment her, neva do it directly. instead of telling her she is smart or intelligent, tell her ur own grandmother was a very smart woman and she reminds u of her once in a while, and watch how she wee be vibrating upandan to show an proof to u how smart she is grin, na d simple trick be dat. Then most importantly, u be a mirror ohhhh wen texting. If she reply with short texts, reply her with a shorter text. If she drops K, drop ur own ohhhh. Don't be d mumu guy dat has a convo with her like dis:

Guy: baby good morning, how was your night, hope u slept well. Just wanna check up on u. What are you doing to day?

Girl: nothing! Thx

Guy. Ok, well, I saw your dp, u look so beautiful, I like ur smile. God really spent time to create u. You're so special

Girl: thank u

Guy: hhjjkkksklsppdpodmddbsislslsksolsmzjuzb hsjksoeoosooeodkmkddduud usiisoso suisidkididosososos (***another marathon message***)

Girl: K

Guy: iisoslppspdp idodoopddllddo isoeooekdkdhdu jsjsjskkkdl udodlppdpdp hsjsjdiododld usjsieoosdhdv
Jsjsiosod9do 8r90rpldo ud99epedl usual sud80e0dg ushsjsiisu usisslppsoshz hsus9osls ususidido

Girl: Yes

Mtchwwwwwww!!! Neva ever be dis mumu guy up here ok?
Never text or chat a woman like dis. U gotta text her like a mirror, tit for tat

Guy: hey, wassup?

Girl: nothing

Guy: and?

Girl: and what?

Guy: nothing

Girl: ok

Guy: get a job

Girl: huh?

Guy: lazy ass

Girl: am not lazy. Why would I call me lazy?

Guy: lazy people say "nothing" when u ask them wassup

Girl: lol, am actually reading a novel, bla bla bla, then I want to cook and yen yen yen, cho cho cho............

Daz aw u engage a convo! From der her mouth go turn to tap, na she go dey type long messages. Just b giving her short and witty, or simple and proportionate to d amount of text she is giving u, don't get carried away and start dropping long epistles or she will withdraw an start giving u K, yes, no short one word replies again, from der u go enta ghosting zone................. Daz all for d class grin
Bros please when is the next class Abeg open a thread like this . I need am badly. Na f9 i get in things like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dating Married Men / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.