Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43355 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ugaboy: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

You comment is need abeg undecided undecided
OP I Know that girl, she is short, ebony fair in complexion...she has a spoil infinix phone...hot 4 precisely...she communicate well in igbo and u recently met her.
if my discription isnt valid just let me know
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by jornwhite: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Jentilia:
So many kids here,so u cant buy phone for your girl without seeking for advice here

She is not his gurlfriend yet, buying the gurl phone will only jeopardize the guy chance of knowing if the gurl loves him or just in for the benefit. i am the type i see to an extent the gurl loves me 4 me before i start supporting her in some ways but b4 dat all i owe a gurl is eat out, movies & hangout bills on me ofcus.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Juliearth:

Its good to find someone whose thought on this issue aligns with mine. Same advice I gave him. If he asks her out after buying the phone, babe would feel obligated to say yes either out of fear or out of pity.

Exactly. He doesn't need to show off his financial strength before asking her out too so she doesn't fall into a relationship just for material benefits

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Okesilas15: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Buy it for her and zero your mind.She is going to come begging you to spill the toast but avoid making it look like you are a gold digger.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Asekhamhe1: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
If it's in your heart to get her the phone with no stress get her the phone she is your friend already dating or not
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by InoFilms: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Don't ever send script the wrong way... Watch and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P10XgLhu10A
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by WisdomHunter(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Na your type girls de save their name as Maga 1, Maga 2 on their phone.

So what are your going to do if you finally start dating her, you will build house for her family abi.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Ahahahahhahaahah he came to ask for permission na wa oooo grin

Girls in relationships with NL people are trying. Different threads everyday.

No mind of your own.

Na wa o.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by kenogbish(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
People like you are the ones giving people like us problem when it comes to relationships.Did she ask you for a replacement of her phone?will you buy your younger brother a phone under the same situation?are you her atm? however,if you have no intention of telling her your feelings,you can get her one as a good Samaritan.I am irked by your post.I have never commented but you woke me up.What is your problem?Give her the impression that you are financial ok so to say and you will become something else.It as very very very wrong to impress a lady my friend.P l e a s e, USE YOUR HEAD!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by davesd: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
If you are done with her phone burden, my girl friend's phone have damaged. You can also help me get her one too. Pls we can accept any type even if it is java phone. Thanks in advance.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Olajide714: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
. If you are interested WhatsApp
�����

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Juliearth(f): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Exactly. He doesn't need to show off his financial strength before asking her out too so she doesn't fall into a relationship just for material benefits

Another viable angle.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by PAQ(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2020
It is nice to get people's opinion in some matters. But there are others that you just have to follow your mind/guts. This is one of them.

If you can afford it and you feel you should get her one, then why not.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by testimony1089(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Emotions is one of the things that weaken and render a man senseless. Never allow emotions to come into play while making a decision bro. Make sure what u are doing is the same u would do if no emotion is attached. Emotions would make a pool seems an ocean, an ant seems like elephant. Try this and surely u reduce disappointment and emotional turmoil from ur life. Emotion will be telling you right now that if u don't buy the phone u might lose her forever, believe me all of these are mere mirage. Well, u can use d money to buy experience to try buy her the phone so dat this won't be like fiction to u and help u learn in better (hard) way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Mamiephiona:
Yeah please buy her the phone I'll be waiting for your next thread of how she scammed you and you want to commit suicide

Hahahaha
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by utenwuson: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Get a phone for her. Mm but please get mumcy a car before you do that
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Wentworthorg: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2020
The ball is squarely in your court
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by JKriss16(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2020
based on the reply below, you already made up your mind before posting here!

Someone looking for advice that suits what he thinks...

Go ahead and do what you feel... Just don't come back crying for more!

You wouldn't readily help your siblings or other people that needs, but you would for someone that probably will bleep you off!

Sense is far away from you at this rate!

Reasonable post my foot

Melodriod:

I think so far you're the only person that knows what i truly feel about this, I'm not doing this because I'm expecting anything in return from her, infact she has no idea that this is on my mind... I just feel like I'm in a position to help her, so why shouldn't i ?... She's an amazing person and you will definitely Know when someone is into you.

However a close friend of mine advise that i should make my intention about dating known to her first then after she accepts i can ho ahead to buy her a phone if that's what i really want to do, this is so she doesn't feel like she's obligated to say yes to me just because i got her a phone, and i think that will be a more sensible approach.

Thank you so much for your thoughts

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by enfash03(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Okay, maybe I'll ask her out first and see the outcome before any further decisions...

Thank you.

don't ever start a relationship with money...

my advice...

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by poweredcom(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

If you try this bro the ancestors will not be happy with you

Imagine you are not dating and you wanna buy her a phone ...don't even buy her one even if you are dating .

@womenareapes de and see brother wey wan mumu for naija girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by liverpudian9(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Repair the old phone don't buy her phone
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ruicosta10(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Give of u feel like. Wether she agrees to date u or not later. If u have give no strings attached.
Melodriod:

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Federalmike: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

get her the phone bruv
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Teddiie(f): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2020
eni4real:
A guy must be her helper..
How can someone in lust with you be your helper??
That is just pure scam!!

Plus your helper does not need to seek approval from some random people online to help you.. grin ..Just saying..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Teddiie:

Plus your helper does not need to seek approval from some random people online to help you.. grin ..Just saying..
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Pegi23:
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone
thunder fire your hairy balls CU's you're a male.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oluwashedy: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Buy Xiaomi if you insist on buying her a phone
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Elnathan454(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Bro i know that your village people are working. but try and resist them for once lolz.......
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Keneth1(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
*uncountable i guess
Prof0fficial:
the way you are madly in love with her same way uncomfortable men are madly in love with her because daughters of men are fair and beautiful, pleasant to the eyes of men.

so don't think you are only guy that sees and feels such.

don't be a loser. stop nursing feelings for a woman or you will die Young and miserable.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by promisedeco(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

I think so far you're the only person that knows what i truly feel about this, I'm not doing this because I'm expecting anything in return from her, infact she has no idea that this is on my mind... I just feel like I'm in a position to help her, so why shouldn't i ?... She's an amazing person and you will definitely Know when someone is into you.

However a close friend of mine advise that i should make my intention about dating known to her first then after she accepts i can ho ahead to buy her a phone if that's what i really want to do, this is so she doesn't feel like she's obligated to say yes to me just because i got her a phone, and i think that will be a more sensible approach.

Thank you so much for your thoughts
Brother, since you're in a position to help and you don't want anything in return. i'd advise you to ask her out first then buy the phone for her irrespective of her stand/decision.

2 scenerous could play out if you do before asking her out
1. she says 'yes' to you out of pity or something...
2. she says 'no' cos she doesn't want to be indebted to anyone( I.e if she is good girl with sense grin)
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Boss sir,
You can’t have sense,and be in love !!!!!

Once you are in love ..... Mumu button activated.

No smartness in this one ...
But this one his mumu no get part two
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one...

Based on these points, I think you should. You can buy it for her or just help her with little money and she can top it up also. It's not bad if you buy a phone for her but, just give and remove your mind. Not that you buy it for her today, tomorrow you use it against her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dating Married Men / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.