Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43356 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
Along eyan Tiwa Savage.
Along Eyan [/b].

[b]Savagery @ it's peak!

Gbefun!!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by GboyegaD(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you are giving her as a gift because you think she needs and deserves it, go ahead. Remember, when you give gifts, you don't expect anything in return.

10 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Futureyahooboi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:

Guy you dey vex oh� if him buy the sense, you sure say the guy go use the sense sef �

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Jaqenhghar: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

You comment is need abeg undecided undecided
How do you know the phone is bad? Did you see the bad phone or she told you so? Sometimes when the love dey overwhelm you, take a step back and breath deeply. Let common sense prevail. If you don't chat with her you wont die

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Your motive behind the gesture should guide you reasonably well, which depends largely on the "HEAD" you use in thinking i.e. Upper Head or lower head? Your call.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:
u made my day bro.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Hathor5(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
First I was like 'hell no' but since it's also for you because you miss talking to her, I will say, if you can afford it easily, why not?
Just don't think she owes you anything later.

7 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

You comment is need abeg undecided undecided

Have you got your mom and sisters a phone yet?

No?

Start from there.

They will never break your heart or dump you.

After you've done that, then get her a phone if you so wish.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by miketayo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

get her a house while ur at it

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
KefeeBRIGHT91:

Your motif behind the gesture should guide you reasonably well, which depends largely on the "HEAD" you use in thinking i.e. Upper Head or lower head? Your call.

Motive...

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why some Naija girls phone dey always spoil when them meet new guy?

Anyway, you can do it as philanthropy.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:

Your comment has made me laugh tire today grin

6 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Whois(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Liabilities loading @Op

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by adenodi002(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
who go bless me with phone o
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Excuzeme: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �...

Who in this world told you that this your post is Reasonable?
If l ask you whether you have bought your mother a smart phone, you will start speaking in tongues!

You boys of nowadays sef, no wonder women treat you like shyte!

You have not asked her out yet, you have not bought your parents a smart phone yet, if we check well now, your siblings are begging you for money in this covid-era and you keep telling them tat you odnt have money but you want to buy a lady's love with a phone?

Dont worry, Magga na your first middle and last name, aaah swear.
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by djflamini(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Someone said ,use the money to buy sense, I b they feel headache but the headache don go,lol
Bros take heed to that advice.

5 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by masterflowx(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go ahead with your father Christmas gift. Sebi your mumu never do. Ma bi mi ni jamb question.

7 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Rhaspody(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
no
NO
[size=32pt]NO[/size]
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by KnzMoney(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
DON'T!!! I repeat, DON'T !! Speaking from experience, version 2.0 is about to work on you....

4 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Futureyahooboi:

Guy you dey vex oh� if him buy the sense, you sure say the guy go use the sense sef �
Ask the idiot

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by snoopz: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
na o. y. o u dey ;Dna o. y. o u dey
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Beey(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

I don’t know how much experience you have in dating. When you are in love & butterflies are moving up and down, you really want to impress your partner. Truth though is that the grass on the other side is not always as green as it seems. What are you getting back in return? If you keep giving and getting nothing back, know if that relationship came to an end , the other person would have nothing to lose because they didn’t commit. Commitment demands giving in terms of time, material things and availing yourself. You on the other hand would be counting your loses. Self control is important, to learn someone before investing heavily in a relationship. If you give, make sure you also receive at least something close to the value of what you gave. Don’t let a stranger start enjoying wife privileges when she’s not even a girlfriend. Better spend that money on your mother who’ll always be by your side.

16 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by OmoOduduwa01: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Benefit boy spotted cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
everybody be dropping their shit here on NL........another post abeg

~NEXT~
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by FashionCookie(f): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
They'll know the answer o, they'll now come and be asking the obvious. So make we tell you make you no buy make she swear for us? Hunku buy o. I know u want to buy for her so that she can be snapping "things" for you and showing you "things" when you video call her. You think say you wise...
Abeg na play I dey o...do your thing.
3 people you cannot advice...
1. A man in "lust."
Una know the rest...

5 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by SmartyPants(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Regex:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland

The irony!

grin

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own,][b][/b]so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

Nothing like that exist tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

I think so far you're the only person that knows what i truly feel about this, I'm not doing this because I'm expecting anything in return from her, infact she has no idea that this is on my mind... I just feel like I'm in a position to help her, so why shouldn't i ?... She's an amazing person and you will definitely Know when someone is into you.

However a close friend of mine advise that i should make my intention about dating known to her first then after she accepts i can ho ahead to buy her a phone if that's what i really want to do, this is so she doesn't feel like she's obligated to say yes to me just because i got her a phone, and i think that will be a more sensible approach.

Thank you so much for your thoughts

Bros abeg borrow me 30k, l go pay you back month end... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.