Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? (5327 Views)

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Prymestrr(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Pastors are incredibly sexy. Very romantic and ugggg.... Righteousness89, I need special prayers in private. grin
But you'll bite his dick during BJ session na grin
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Prymestrr(m): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:

Hahaha anytime any day twice on Tuesday
Real niggers smoke some weed and drink some bottles grin
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Prymestrr(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:

What of me wey be say I can be looking at TV and making my money... I don't joke with any social show, inside the crazy and irrelevant show, knowledge still dey pass and is not for everybody. Las Las those your money may not be tight with you again when Dem wan count men wey get am for society, give them accolades. From your write up, I could be %85 convince say you no go for tertiary institution, first na to make money secondly na to channel it well. BBNAIJA has it own knowledge for people that views it.
Haaaaaa...ogbeni why deh attack the guy na...he was mimicking Nairaland resident clown nigger slawomir. He wasn't hating on BBN or anything. Look the topic na before you cut person throat by mistake undecided

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2020
grin So una just gather here to dey gossip people? Chai and una be men ooh.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by jovialswag(m): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2020
the guy always makes me laugh any time i open any thread he's always there cheesy grin

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by fattprince(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Well, I actually like the guy. I like is trademark Damn niggar!!!
Issoright. I learn from what he says. I think you guys find him weird because he is intelligent.
For Righteousness89 there's this nigger that quote him correcting his sentences. That wan follow Righteousness finish ni oh.

17 Likes

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by gfon(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Jobless clowns,person wey take time to open thread about someone that doesn't know about his existence,who come dey jobless?? And una be men oo!!! Later wen slawormir talk say you be pvssy nigga,you go dey argue blindly with am.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Prymestrr:

But you'll bite his dick during BJ session na grin
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by veli1(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
That is it my nigggar.....I owe you some weed.. bbnaija is for pussy asss niggarrrz and our female siblings
Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija
Real niggarrrz seek for knowledge, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy and make some dope money anyday anytime twice on Monday......
Real niggarrrz make enough dope money and allow their female siblings to count it for them..after counting....they can go watch their bbnaija
just the way my sisters are doing it right
U're a reeaaallll niigggaaaarrrrr
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by OYENIYIJK: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2020
When a real nigga think he has seen everything and wanted to light his weed and boom!

Another Thread Created!

I will open this thread anytime anyday twice in a fenced compound.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by MykelIyesh(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Pastors are incredibly sexy. Very romantic and ugggg.... Righteousness89, I need special prayers in private. grin
this is not correct cheesy you have an angel in me, thus the need for a pastor over an angel would be infinitesimal. meet me to deliver your prayers to heaven directly wink

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2020
MykelIyesh:
this is not correct cheesy you have an angel in me, thus the need for a pastor over an angel would be infinitesimal. meet me to deliver your prayers to heaven directly wink
Angel ko, usher ni.
Shift undecided
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Kharol1234: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2020
fattprince:
Issoright. I learn from what he says. I think you guys find him weird because he is intelligent.
For Righteousness89 there's this nigger that quote him correcting his sentences. That wan follow Righteousness finish ni oh.
That one on na bumper to bumper...

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by MykelIyesh(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Angel ko, usher ni. Shift undecided
pls do not miss out on your session with me CHI
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2020
MykelIyesh:
pls do not miss out on your session with me CHI
Session ko, studio ni.
Do I look like someone looking for a womb shifter? undecided
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by MykelIyesh(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Session ko, studio ni.
Do I look like someone looking for a womb shifter? undecided
come off it, jorh! You will enjoy it. smiley
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2020
MykelIyesh:
come off it, jorh! You will enjoy it. smiley
Yawns. Go to bed
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:
This guy is always on everything thread sometimes I wonder Na so the bombing day give time to day comment for each thread.

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright when you take day do your bombing?
h@hah,he's moniker is Slawormir He's famous for typing " damnnn niggarr issorite" or dammnn niggarr, buhari my real niggarr", "dammnn niggarr you must be a real niggart" damnn niggarr, we real niggarrs smoke some weeds, bang some pvssy, drink some bottles and make some dope cash"
I lie?

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by KingMack(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Shout out to the nocturnal hustlers out here mehn
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Prymestrr(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by ATTITUDE2: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by lammylam(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Seriously ehn how does the guy's choice of words affect you people na??
Thats his trade mark then leave him alone and find yours!

Some people actually enjoy his comments! All i see here is jealousy abeg.
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Equity15(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2020
abeg just say you 1 join am dey bomb since he doesn't reply your mentions.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by somehow: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2020
prince2pac:
painting everywhere green and black

Did you draw this?
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by prince2pac(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
somehow:

Did you draw this?
Nope
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by shilenji(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:
Don't corrupt that pastor o
dota of jezebel grin
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by bunnaes: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mathscum:
This guy is always on everything thread sometimes I wonder Na so the bombing day give time to day comment for each thread.

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright when you take day do your bombing?
Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy = Crownedrookie = bunnae = AududuNine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by bunnaes: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy is the same person that created the threads and push to front page. He's also among the first 5 commenters.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = AududuNine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!
Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
fattprince:
Walahi, the one who corrects Righteousness89 should be dotherightthing, not sure what his moniqer is but I wonder what his wahala is.
I like Slawormir a lot actually, his comments make me laugh anytime anyday and twice on Tuesday, lol. He is also quite intelligent, behind his humour laced comments you'll find real sense and e be like say the guy sabi book sef. I go like meet am someday.
As for righteousness, I don't have issues with him.
I no know wetin be their wahala.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please leave Slawormir alone oooo, I like that nigga, lol, funny and quite intelligent although one time like that I didn't quite agree with his comment.
As for Righteousness89, he is only doing what he knows how to do best, preaching the gospel.
In my uncle's voice "why use panadol over another person's headache?"
The people I have issues with are the tribal bigots, the moderators who push nonsensical threads to front page while great threads don't go nowhere, the dudes who feel ladies are whores while the guys who sleep with them are saints and of course, the ones that never fail to hurl insults at people even when they don't deserve it.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by Wierdceo: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:

What of me wey be say I can be looking at TV and making my money... I don't joke with any social show, inside the crazy and irrelevant show, knowledge still dey pass and is not for everybody. Las Las those your money may not be tight with you again when Dem wan count men wey get am for society, give them accolades. From your write up, I could be %85 convince say you no go for tertiary institution, first na to make money secondly na to channel it well. BBNAIJA has it own knowledge for people that views it.
Nonsense
Which knowledge does BBN have ? Am listening.

Re: Damnnnnn Niggarrr Isoright Guy. Which Time Do You Do Your Bombing? by prosper87: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
stop abusing righteousness89 he his a good Guy and I like his comments they are sensible

If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" / Please Please Please Please Please Please