Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 (1089 Views)

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession / Am In Love With The Wrong Girl And Can't Help Myself Out. / Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada Cries For Help Says She Has Been Feeling Too H*rny Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by GodWrites: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
In verandah, typing with a chilled coke. My addiction to coke.

Warning! Don't read, it's too long!

At the age of 26, I have a standard fast food that yields over $400,000 in profits on a monthly basis.

When there is a boom, especially during holiday periods, we often make more than $100,000 in our pizza department.

My photoshoot studio alone makes $150,000 monthly, and that's because I employed professional photographers and editors who know their craft.

We don't charge cheap, but they keep coming.

I trashed down my father's house and built him a mason. Till today, he doesn't demean me in any way.

You know how a father and son relationship can be, especially if the latter is old enough to be independent but isn't.

I could only imagine the insult and disgusting stare cause I never get to experience that.

Placing an LG GX 65 inch Class with Gallery Design 4K Smart OLED TV in his sitting doom has humbled him.

There was a way he does talk to me before; now, it has changed.

Imagine how a tone can change overnight!

I wanted to relocate to Lagos, but the noise and traffic discouraged me. I was like, what the heck? Why not try a cozy and developed place like Abuja?

Without wasting time, I get a real estate agent and told him my plans to purchase a house in a developed area in Abuja.

He told me it would be expensive; I chuckled. He was talking to a young lad who has more than $50,000,000 in his name.

I'll need to get to my accountant later to give you the exact amount of my worth, if that's important.

I have some investment in the UK, tiny house communities, offering a home to people who wants to go off-grid, to be independent and self-sustainable.

This is where my investment goes the most, on solar panels cause that's what makes tiny houses attractive.

Since you're not on the grid, there is a need for an alternate source of energy - solar.

I partnered with a solar panel company I found on Google, and they promised to give me crazy discounts if I met specific numbers.

One skill of mine that I cherish so much is digital marketing. With this power, you can sell even dirty without struggling.

In my business alone, I invest over $100,000 monthly on digital marketing, and the ROI is astonishing.

I did what I know how to did best, and this Chinese company was stunned. In the end, I was walking away with over half a million.

Even though I write, I don't limit my skills. I had to advance, just as we often do to our characters in video games.

I started learning JavaScript, Python and HTML. The main aim was to be able to master how to design professional business websites. That's all.

Along my struggles, I found an incredible drag and drop builder. I don't even need to know any code. Bad business for web developers if you ask me.

I have a special crafted email I send out to foreign websites online, giving them a detailed report of their website, and how I can improve it so they can make better sales.

I don't do cheap things. All thanks to my compulsive disorder that always compels me to get everything right, I ensure that every word in that email counted.

When you have a skill, and know how to marker that skill, you have no excuse why you're not a millionaire yet.

I'm a freelance writer. And sometimes, I see some freelance writers here make crumbs with joy.

How dare someone pay your #2 per word?

Are they crazy?

As a freelancer, I was making over $500 on a 1000 words article. And they are usually listicles, which are easy to write.

When my real estate agent told me the house in Abuja will be expensive.

I told him I'd to pay whatever amount it will cost. I wanted scenery and a quiet environment, with lots of trees and green.

He made it happen,

How I rose to wealth is a straight line. Not complicated.

I also remember ordering cheap products and delivering them to people in my locality through courier services.

They receive their products to their doorstep in less than 30mins. They don't mind paying #1000 extra for delivery.

I was ordering products of $0.50 from unknown e-commerce websites and selling as cheap as #30,000 here in Nigeria, and they will still walk away feeling pity for me.

They felt they cheated me cry

Do you know the intriguing aspect? These same products are also sold incredibly costly in my area, which made mine insanely cheaper.

I run Facebook ads, and immediately the orders start to roll in.

Once people see a cheap but good looking tablet, with a price tag of #20,000, who dare skip that ad?

And they even disturbed the most, calling and asking to meet me in person, even after telling them that we have a delivery man.

Perhaps they were scared of being scammed... But it was real.

We never ran out of customers, yes we, cause I have employed many great minds. Without them, I'll be utterly exhausted.

But yes, I went through the sleepless nights, and now I have more than $50,000,000 in my name. Excluding the house I've bought, a fleet of cars, and businesses that are doing quite fine.

I'm also married to an angelic being, whom without, I feel incomplete. Her smiles and warm breast always console me when overwhelmed with what I've accomplished.

I have a boy and a girl, and I want another boy, then finally call it to quit. But she's saying she needs another girl.

What would you suggest I do?

I smoke too... And what I smoke is not this grass that's sold in Nigeria. No Nigerian weed has ever high me before.

But when I discovered one Australia weed shop online, my life change forever. The next crazy thing I want to try is DMT, and I heard it's almost like an out of body experience.

I'm at a point in life where I feel I can do anything without any restriction. Money can open a lot of doors, and indeed it can.

I once said I'll love to make connections with politicians; perhaps I can loot like them, lol. Sorry for being too honest.

And yes, I did a little shady something, but I wouldn't call it a shady since I BEGGED him for money, and he sent it without hesitation.

The biggest challenge of every aspiring business person or entrepreneur is often startup capital.

And for individuals in less developed countries with no access to ordinary electricity, then it's saddening what the future will be.

It was an American friend, and I met him on social media, and he seemed very interested in me.

Trust me; I have a sculpted body that I never stop taking shots of and posting on Instagram. Call me an exhibitionist if you wish, I'm young and love taking shots of myself.

But I don't post them on my public profile, but rather on dating sites. I take insanely good care if my body, cause I know how I appear determines people's response.

Where I am today is made possible because of people like myself, and Influencing them, even through appearance is something you should master.

You're poor doesn't mean you need to look poor. Get a hair cut dude.

I cried to this American friend of mine and told him how I am dying of depression and I might soon do something stupid.

And frankly, I was indeed battling through intense depression. Imagine living with less than #200 in your bank account.

What about hunger? Even when you decide to sleep all day and forget your worries about money, hunger will still tell you that's impossible,

That's even the worse part. That's what gets you up to start hustling, and it was indeed hunger that led me to start begging my American friend.

Surprisingly, he asked for my details, and I sent even the bank address, email address, and swift code.

We started having issues with transferring cause almost some financial agencies have back listed Nigeria due to yahoo boy.

I remembered him about yahoo boys, and how they have tarnished the image of Nigeria. I also plead with him not to allow me suffer their sins.

He told me that he's frustrated, I had to implore some psychological tricks up my sleeve, telling him how dead I am, and how he's the only being in the universe who could help me.

To further convince him, I told him I'd forever be indebted to him, and no matter what I do, the debt can never be repaid.

Big promise huh?

But I know him, how sensitive and kind he is, and how he would never allow such a creature to suffer, when he has over $500,000 in his account, so I guess.

When I got credited, I started battling with my bank, cause they suspected I was into fraud. I have a dollar account with them, with I opened some years back due to Google Adsense.

That was when I learned that the money he sent was $50,000.

Imagine what that is if converted to naira.

It literally financed my dream.

All years, I've been drawing my business plan, over and over again. But no finance to kick off, but now look at this...

No matter how great your dream or idea is, you can never make headway without finance. By whatever means, get that finance and become the wealthy individual you were meant to be

Make it a mission, a do or die adventure. It's funny how we play adventure games with bravery, but in real life we'er scared likes the lowest upgraded character we'll all hate to play with.

C'mon, don't die a boring life. This is the only life you've got. Do whatever it takes to get that finance.

I was literally into every opportunity, putting my hands here and there, and most importantly my marketing skills connected me to well paying clients.

As I psychologist, I also envision my target, which is a wealth business man who is looking for a well designed business website.

Individuals like these don't mind paying $5,000, for as long as you have an incredible portfolio and positive reviews.

Do you know my only shortcoming in this vast universe? It's my height, 5'9; I wish I were 6'4, at least. But well, we can't have everything, can we?

I have crazy interest in AI, and I recently got licensed to use GPT-3. You know what that means?

You wouldn't if you don't know what this AI can. But when you do your research and come back, you'll know that you're speaking to a potential richest black man.

I intend to developer a lot with this AI, and there will always be a marker ready to devour it. They are there, with their millions looking for a goldmine to invest in.

When I sit outside, savoring the evening wind with my weed in hand, I just can't help but feel successful.

It's an incredible feeling... Now I'm wondering, is this game over? Well, time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Kriss216: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Reduce hand for weed.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Babaplato(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Confirmed Oshogbo weed

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
I ain't reading that shit.

Congrats if you made it in life, sorry if you failed.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by JOACHINpedro: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wow shocked
I thank God for your life bro.
Oya do giveaway kiss
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by GodWrites: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babaplato:
Confirmed Oshogbo weed

I don't do Nigerian weed. I prefer a special kind of strain, which can only be delivered to me from Australia.

Nigerians are smoking grass in the name of weed.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Pk01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baba.. with all the millions and u can't do giveaway!...will make this milla someday an bless guys on this nl ..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by LikeAking: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Story, story....

The truth is until you make money, people will never ever show you their good side. They will never, ever be nice to you.

Our parents are also included.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by LikeAking: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op is a dreamer.

U have a boy n a gorl.

U don even see toto b4?

LOL.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Success is indeed a process, fortune favors only the brave
i aspire to be financially balanced like u sir
i would be so glad if u could adopt me as ur boy and school me on how to make dis mulla
pls i need help

1 Like

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Kingslaw(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations! I need that your importation site.
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by StubbornGENIUS: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wow!What an overwhelming story.
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by illicit(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's Colorado right
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
GodWrites:

When there is a boom, especially during holiday periods, we often make more than $100,000 in our pizza department.

My photoshoot studio alone makes $150,000 monthly, and that's because I employed professional photographers and editors who know their craft.

I have some investment in the UK, tiny house communities, offering a home to people who wants to go off-grid, to be independent and self-sustainable.

In my business alone, I invest over $100,000 monthly on digital marketing, and the ROI is astonishing.

It's an incredible feeling... Now I'm wondering, is this game over? Well, time will tell.
Baba come do giveaway for us
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by Edyice: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
After read through op documentry and lies

I have nothing to say to you but

COLLECT AM !!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by LieDetector(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:
Op is a dreamer.

U have a boy n a gorl.

U don even see toto b4?

LOL.
this cracked me big time grin grin
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by odinson1(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2020
GodWrites:
In verandah, typing with a chilled coke. My addiction to coke.

Warning! Don't read, it's too long!

At the age of 26, I have a standard fast food that yields over $400,000 in profits on a monthly basis.

We don't charge cheap, but they keep coming.

I trashed down my father's house and built him a mason. Till today, he doesn't demean me in any way.

You know how a father and son relationship can be, especially if the latter is old enough to be independent but isn't.

I could only imagine the insult and disgusting stare cause I never get to experience that.

Placing an LG GX 65 inch Class with Gallery Design 4K Smart OLED TV in his sitting doom has humbled him.

There was a way he does talk to me before; now, it has changed.

Imagine how a tone can change overnight!

I wanted to relocate to Lagos, but the noise and traffic discouraged me. I was like, what the heck? Why not try a cozy and developed place like Abuja?

Without wasting time, I get a real estate agent and told him my plans to purchase a house in a developed area in Abuja.

He told me it would be expensive; I chuckled. He was talking to a young lad who has more than $50,000,000 in his name.

I'll need to get to my accountant later to give you the exact amount of my worth, if that's important.

This is where my investment goes the most, on solar panels cause that's what makes tiny houses attractive.

Since you're not on the grid, there is a need for an alternate source of energy - solar.

I partnered with a solar panel company I found on Google, and they promised to give me crazy discounts if I met specific numbers.

One skill of mine that I cherish so much is digital marketing. With this power, you can sell even dirty without struggling.

I did what I know how to did best, and this Chinese company was stunned. In the end, I was walking away with over half a million.

Even though I write, I don't limit my skills. I had to advance, just as we often do to our characters in video games.

I started learning JavaScript, Python and HTML. The main aim was to be able to master how to design professional business websites. That's all.

Along my struggles, I found an incredible drag and drop builder. I don't even need to know any code. Bad business for web developers if you ask me.

I have a special crafted email I send out to foreign websites online, giving them a detailed report of their website, and how I can improve it so they can make better sales.

I don't do cheap things. All thanks to my compulsive disorder that always compels me to get everything right, I ensure that every word in that email counted.

When you have a skill, and know how to marker that skill, you have no excuse why you're not a millionaire yet.

I'm a freelance writer. And sometimes, I see some freelance writers here make crumbs with joy.

How dare someone pay your #2 per word?

Are they crazy?

As a freelancer, I was making over $500 on a 1000 words article. And they are usually listicles, which are easy to write.

When my real estate agent told me the house in Abuja will be expensive.

I told him I'd to pay whatever amount it will cost. I wanted scenery and a quiet environment, with lots of trees and green.

He made it happen,

How I rose to wealth is a straight line. Not complicated.

I also remember ordering cheap products and delivering them to people in my locality through courier services.

They receive their products to their doorstep in less than 30mins. They don't mind paying #1000 extra for delivery.

I was ordering products of $0.50 from unknown e-commerce websites and selling as cheap as #30,000 here in Nigeria, and they will still walk away feeling pity for me.

They felt they cheated me cry

Do you know the intriguing aspect? These same products are also sold incredibly costly in my area, which made mine insanely cheaper.

I run Facebook ads, and immediately the orders start to roll in.

Once people see a cheap but good looking tablet, with a price tag of #20,000, who dare skip that ad?

And they even disturbed the most, calling and asking to meet me in person, even after telling them that we have a delivery man.

Perhaps they were scared of being scammed... But it was real.

We never ran out of customers, yes we, cause I have employed many great minds. Without them, I'll be utterly exhausted.

But yes, I went through the sleepless nights, and now I have more than $50,000,000 in my name. Excluding the house I've bought, a fleet of cars, and businesses that are doing quite fine.

I'm also married to an angelic being, whom without, I feel incomplete. Her smiles and warm breast always console me when overwhelmed with what I've accomplished.

I have a boy and a girl, and I want another boy, then finally call it to quit. But she's saying she needs another girl.

What would you suggest I do?

I smoke too... And what I smoke is not this grass that's sold in Nigeria. No Nigerian weed has ever high me before.

But when I discovered one Australia weed shop online, my life change forever. The next crazy thing I want to try is DMT, and I heard it's almost like an out of body experience.

I'm at a point in life where I feel I can do anything without any restriction. Money can open a lot of doors, and indeed it can.

I once said I'll love to make connections with politicians; perhaps I can loot like them, lol. Sorry for being too honest.

And yes, I did a little shady something, but I wouldn't call it a shady since I BEGGED him for money, and he sent it without hesitation.

The biggest challenge of every aspiring business person or entrepreneur is often startup capital.

And for individuals in less developed countries with no access to ordinary electricity, then it's saddening what the future will be.

It was an American friend, and I met him on social media, and he seemed very interested in me.

Trust me; I have a sculpted body that I never stop taking shots of and posting on Instagram. Call me an exhibitionist if you wish, I'm young and love taking shots of myself.

But I don't post them on my public profile, but rather on dating sites. I take insanely good care if my body, cause I know how I appear determines people's response.

Where I am today is made possible because of people like myself, and Influencing them, even through appearance is something you should master.

You're poor doesn't mean you need to look poor. Get a hair cut dude.

I cried to this American friend of mine and told him how I am dying of depression and I might soon do something stupid.

And frankly, I was indeed battling through intense depression. Imagine living with less than #200 in your bank account.

What about hunger? Even when you decide to sleep all day and forget your worries about money, hunger will still tell you that's impossible,

That's even the worse part. That's what gets you up to start hustling, and it was indeed hunger that led me to start begging my American friend.

Surprisingly, he asked for my details, and I sent even the bank address, email address, and swift code.

We started having issues with transferring cause almost some financial agencies have back listed Nigeria due to yahoo boy.

I remembered him about yahoo boys, and how they have tarnished the image of Nigeria. I also plead with him not to allow me suffer their sins.

He told me that he's frustrated, I had to implore some psychological tricks up my sleeve, telling him how dead I am, and how he's the only being in the universe who could help me.

To further convince him, I told him I'd forever be indebted to him, and no matter what I do, the debt can never be repaid.

Big promise huh?

But I know him, how sensitive and kind he is, and how he would never allow such a creature to suffer, when he has over $500,000 in his account, so I guess.

When I got credited, I started battling with my bank, cause they suspected I was into fraud. I have a dollar account with them, with I opened some years back due to Google Adsense.

That was when I learned that the money he sent was $50,000.

Imagine what that is if converted to naira.

It literally financed my dream.

All years, I've been drawing my business plan, over and over again. But no finance to kick off, but now look at this...

No matter how great your dream or idea is, you can never make headway without finance. By whatever means, get that finance and become the wealthy individual you were meant to be

Make it a mission, a do or die adventure. It's funny how we play adventure games with bravery, but in real life we'er scared likes the lowest upgraded character we'll all hate to play with.

C'mon, don't die a boring life. This is the only life you've got. Do whatever it takes to get that finance.

I was literally into every opportunity, putting my hands here and there, and most importantly my marketing skills connected me to well paying clients.

As I psychologist, I also envision my target, which is a wealth business man who is looking for a well designed business website.

Individuals like these don't mind paying $5,000, for as long as you have an incredible portfolio and positive reviews.

Do you know my only shortcoming in this vast universe? It's my height, 5'9; I wish I were 6'4, at least. But well, we can't have everything, can we?

I have crazy interest in AI, and I recently got licensed to use GPT-3. You know what that means?

You wouldn't if you don't know what this AI can. But when you do your research and come back, you'll know that you're speaking to a potential richest black man.

I intend to developer a lot with this AI, and there will always be a marker ready to devour it. They are there, with their millions looking for a goldmine to invest in.

When I sit outside, savoring the evening wind with my weed in hand, I just can't help but feel successful.

ll love to make connections with politicians; perhaps I can loot like them, lol. Sorry for being too honest.

And yes, I did a little shady something, but I wouldn

Wow Op I read your story for begining to the end and you have truly inspired me

Im still a student and I also want to start up a business,but I don't have the capital to start

I want to buy Bitcoins or Etheruem and keep in my wallet so it can grow and stuff like that,I'm also interested in investing in forex trading

Bro I don't know if you can help me but I will really appreciate A little something from you

2262999223 Zenith bank

thank you very much sir
Re: I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 by weblord1900: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
You're just writing down your imaginations grin

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Was So Proud Of Me Coming Out As A Lesbian- Lady Narrates In A Post / 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped / Is It Right For A Christian To Marry A Second Wife Than To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.