Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? (1767 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by sqlPAIN: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mine is three week's straight..
I find it extremely difficult to bath when I'm not going out.
And the most surprising thing is that I don't have or develop body odour...

Share yours. Please don't come and lie here..
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
1 day, only during Harmattan.

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Cypress042(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your probably a Ghanian disguising as a Nigerian

Imagine sad

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

You don't develop body odor or your nose is not working?

he-goats no dey perceive their own scents sha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Robinmido(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guy calm down you're too harsh. Shuuuu grin
Tallesty1:
You don't develop body odor or your nose is not working?

he-goats no dey perceive their own scents sha

6 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by tayo60(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very dirty man! For whole three weeks? Spitssss!

11 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by VeryWickedSimp: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
2 or 3 days. Harmattan periods or if I'm nursing a gunshot injury that water shouldn't touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by nepapole(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
3 days... Winter no be my mate.

5 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
U get mind. Dirty man
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Chaos14: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
5 days during covid

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Chaos14: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
tayo60:
Very dirty man! For whole three weeks? Spitssss!
Verywickedsimp take note. Your new moniker after this is VeryDirtyMan

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by ikeno(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
2days and there was a reason for that....
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by SHEAU(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
2 or 3 days. Harmattan periods or if I'm nursing a gunshot injury that water shouldn't touch.
are u are an armed robber?

12 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Cravemore: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Else you live in foreign country, where the weather conditions are okay,

Just like Kodak Black said, he goes one week without having bath. Imagine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Since I began knowing something as an adult, I've never gone a day without bathing. As a matter of fact, I bath 3 times a day

I will never feel comfortable nor being able to sleep if I go a day without bathing.

Same as brushing of teeth, no matter how hungry I am, I will never eat, drink water or have anything enter my mouth till I brush oo smiley

4 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Godsongang: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
20years ago infact am thinking of setting a world record of 100years without taking my bath. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by shegsman58(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
2 days. Was sleeping all through

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by tee59(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Op must be a fat and old dirty pig. Gosh, three whole weeks without bathing? You're disgusting. I wonder how your underwears gonna be. You have girlfriend so? She must be a mother pig too for not correcting this dirtiness from you. When you're not sick? An adult for that matter. Mtcheeee

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Phenomena1: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
OP, you try. Mine is just two month. Here in jos cold no go let person boil water sef.

1 Like

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

3 weeks!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Blupen(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nia69:
3 weeks!! shocked
E shock you??
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Raj10(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

werey
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blupen:
E shock you??
Yes o grin
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by marlow1962(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Guy u go dy stink o grin
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Blupen(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nia69:
Yes o grin
Anything can happen dear.....how was your day?
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nazgul: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Do you know what 3weeks is?
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blupen:
Anything can happen dear.....how was your day?
Yeah, it was boring. Yours?
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Blupen(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah, it was boring. Yours?
Super boring dear......sometimes i have this crazy feeling that this life is not meant for me....
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blupen:
Super boring dear......sometimes i have this crazy feeling that this life is not meant for me....
Sorry.
Hmmm. What do you mean by that?
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Blupen(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nia69:
Sorry.
Hmmm. What do you mean by that?
Let me not bother you with the story of my unfortunate life.....good night nia
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Blupen:
Let me not bother you with the story of my unfortunate life.....good night nia
I'm a curious cat. I'd like to hear it tomorrow. A seer having an unfortunate life?

What happened to being positive? Be positive! Your life isn't unfortunate.

I mean later in the day.
Re: Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? by Blupen(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Nia69:
I'm a curious cat. I'd like to hear it tomorrow. A seer having an unfortunate life?

What happened to being positive? Be positive! Your life isn't unfortunate.

I mean later in the day.
Nia grin grin a seer is not GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Date Many Guys / I Am Tired Of Being Alone., Please I Am Heartbroken - Lady Cries Out. / Why Men Appear Excited When They Suck Their Wives' Breasts: Pastor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.