Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? (8961 Views)

I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake
no problem but can you use any video means to call me please? Please don't give me anything if you feel it's not right
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
no problem but can you use any video means to call me please? Please don't give me anything if you feel it's not right

Suzyib:
please email me i don't want to post my number here

Suzyib:
Ok tnk u 3141333024 Ibrahim Husseina first bank account I lost my phone and simcard I can't receive alerts please if you do notify me please

Please post a link to your real nairaland account. You said you've been on nairaland since before 2 months ago, this account was opened August.

I ran a reverse image search and I discovered this photos were taken from Facebook [12068943_fbimg15966421377973149_jpeg2784310e8bb7887a694a53ba59ebaa3a] but I can't trace an original post, please post a photo with title [img June xxxxxx]
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

I was told to do so check the comments again. I didn't want to become I know you NL pretty well they won't take you serious even at the point of death please stop hurting my feelings
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
I was told to do so check the comments again. I didn't want to become I know you NL pretty well they won't take you serious even at the point of death please stop hurting my feelings
What are you on about?
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Rickmann: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
I had an accident last two months ago
This is what is left of me. I miss nl.

Please I didn't open this to scam anyone
Life is boring sitting in one place every day of my life.
That is why I am here.
I know I need money but to avoid calling me names am not begging please.
If you don't know what am feeling now you can use any video call to call me.
Thank you
If you wish to visit me you are welcome
Please people below calling me names you are hurting me.

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Rickmann:

So sorry dear..i know for sure u will be on your feet in no time and walk again. Is there a phone number one can reach you with please?
thank you dear should I put it in your email?
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:

Shutup you bastard thief. scammer

Those of una when send this scammer money una dull oh. You do video call to confirm her situation?

Una be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:

If you are not a thief, put your phone number here let us call you view call right now.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Rickmann: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:

Ok
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2020
michaelpop50:

If you are not a thief, put your phone number here let us call you view call right now.

not your fault I am a theif clap for your self dear
Then email and call me
Good day
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Twinkletwin17: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Na war o people get bad mind Sha
U never try to confirm if she be fake you don de insult am? Why na. Me self nearly died I look for help here it was UDUJ and the rest that rescued me no insult etc later they confirmed I de real. If u no fit help her or her dad make we no insult injured people what if you no confirm she de real then u go just say sorry?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
Ogbeni you're dull, you're begging for money but can't prove your genuineness. I'll send you fools to jail soon, shebi you've posted your account number. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
U never try to confirm if she be fake you don de insult am? Why na. Me self nearly died I look for help here it was UDUJ and the rest that rescued me no insult etc later they confirmed I de real. If u no fit help her or her dad make we no insult injured people what if you no confirm she de real then u go just say sorry?
Your account was opened July 30th, we know you're the OP. Dull people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
not your fault I am a theif clap for your self dear
Then email and call me
Good day

Write your phone number here. A genuine person that needs help will drop their phone number.

Thunder fire you there
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Twinkletwin17: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Your account was opened July 30th, we know you're the OP. Dull people!
thunder locate you there. Ask about me again am Twinkletwin Twinkletwin17 the first Twinkletwin they banned am. Shift jor it's left for you and the op
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:

Na you be the OP with the fake account. Na nairaland you for dey do your yahoo. Low life boy

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
thunder locate you there. Ask about me again am Twinkletwin Twinkletwin17 the first Twinkletwin they banned am. Shift jor it's left for you and the op

Bring proof say them ban you na? Thief. Animalistic ode.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Mods, close this thread. The OP is fake. He has multiple accounts here. Na fake oh, don't give him any money oh

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Guys stop this na no need to fight please just say what you wish
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
The OP is fake, at least your photos have [Img] and you claim to have your first account banned, but this particular guy is not genuine, the images were taken from FB, and the excuses are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Twinkletwin17: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

The OP is fake, at least your photos have [Img] and you claim to have your first account banned, but this particular guy is not genuine, the images were taken from FB, and the excuses are so pathetic.

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Twinkletwin17: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Are you fools now happy? Not everyone is a Scammer like you guys
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Biko please stop all this for God sake o
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2020
michaelpop50:
Mods, close this thread. The OP is fake. He has multiple accounts here. Na fake oh, don't give him any money oh
will you just shut up that stupid mouth. Did you call her? Did you verify her claims is fake. The problem is that broke people always Call everything fake. Get out of here and let people like me than can help help. If she scam us Na ur money? Is it not our money ah ah. For you to give out money means you have it alot, so of scammer go chop, make him chop Las last I won't carry the money to my grave. IP drop your WhatsApp call for a video call. I can help with $1000k if I verify.

7 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by falcon01: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
it is very dark here I will send you more tomorrow and you can reach me on video
ok don't worry I'll be waiting, Stay safe quick recovery.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Henrymorre:
will you just shut up that stupid mouth. Did you call her? Did you verify her claims is fake. The problem is that broke people always Call everything fake. Get out of here and let people like me than can help help. If she scam us Na ur money? Is it not our money ah ah. For you to give out money means you have it alot, so of scammer go chop, make him chop Las last I won't carry the money to my grave. IP drop your WhatsApp call for a video call. I can help with $1000k if I verify.
don't mind them dear this is my number please delete my number if you see it
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
ok don't worry I'll be waiting, Stay safe quick recovery.
tnk u dear see my number below
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2020
See the reason why I don't want to post my number? They are not calling now flashing etc you see?
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
don't mind them dear this is my number please delete my number if you see it
I can't see the number. Drop your number. Which one is they are flashing and calling, ah ah. Who is flashing you,drop your number let me send what I want to send and get back to work.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Henrymorre:
I can't see the number. Drop your number. Which one is they are flashing and calling, ah ah. Who is flashing you,drop your number let me send what I want to send and get back to work.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Henrymorre:
I received 3 calls after I dropped my number first
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ca3ssper: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Ogbeni you're dull, you're begging for money but can't prove your genuineness. I'll send you fools to jail soon, shebi you've posted your account number. Dumbass
Oga no be by force to donate if you can’t help her or if you feel she’s a scammer why don’t just look away ..All this poverty mentality won’t take you anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? / 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl / What Kind Of Twerking Is This, Nigeria Girl Twerking Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.