Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand (2945 Views)

Don't Pretend To Be Poor Just To Find "True Love" / If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:

It seems you have been with this dude ..

you know him alot cool

First I thought maybe he wanted you ( like trying to woo you .)

See now you even know all his account details grin

Something smells fishy here

. Lol. She manipulated my comment. Go 2ru my past comments. You'd see what i wrote is different. Why she keeps linking me to d fellow is what i dont understand. My intentions to her at 1st was a friendly one and i was neva interested in her as i did mean when i said i cant be a wit a girl wit a bony ass
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Edyice: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol nothing seems fishy at all!
I will explain to you and others wondering why this boy had been trolling me with previous monikers.
There is this bighap account he was making move but he realized I'm not him and have someone already since then he started trolling me with that account but i ignored so later he switched to koffos moniker to start trolling me i later got to know he is the person operating that moniker but both of them were banned after i reported him
After his two monikers were banned he opened silentgroper and he kept on mentioning me on different threads uneccesarily and stalking my friend here questioning his relationship with me.
Later he opened this princeofagoare nd started trolling me again nd i did a research i got to know he isn't just a troll but also a beggar so i screenshoted evidence and i searched his account details nd got his name!!
The guy is just an obsessed guy but he knows i don't do beggars
I don't know him until he started trolling me so please don't get is wrong.

Maybe you should report him again on This moniker ..

I would have suggested you marry him once and for all but i won't want to marry a beggar grin

Stay away from that dude
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:

I would have suggested you marry him once and for all but i won't want to marry a beggar grin

Stay away from that dude
. As usual. You'd beleive d female. Typical simptards
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:

Stay away from that dude
Thanks for understanding,Lets all ignore him!
He feeds on mentions! He doesn't worth it!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
She claims i'm silentgroper and i trolled her with dat. Since i was banned, why didnt i continue trolling her wit d said acct.if u all notice d dude made a comment nd left. Mynd44 ask petyprincess 2 provide monikers of users i've scammed wit d users showing enof info dat i really did scam them.
but if she fails, i implore mynd44 2 do d needful on her and stopping his regular biased bullshiit.
Manage this food, you need it grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol this guy needs help grin
To be depressed isn't easy grin
Only if he could channel this same energy in his life he wouldn't be scamming innocent people through begging grin
At least people know you are a scammer now grin
Calling mod while insulting lol, he probably doesn't know how rules work grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by phazotron(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I once promised myself to marry a White woman
But seeing their every day madness, craziness and weird ways of living
Am having a second thought about it
Why I won't say you're wrong is just imagine getting married to someone like petyprincess your life will be ruined forever
I pity the guy that will marry her
I doubt if that guy will grow old

Theres good bad and ugly everywhere

U go still see correct white woman if u look well

Me sef no fit marry Nigerian girl except I no travel out
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Look at the way you wrote epistle like know me personally grin were you not the one sexualizing me? Telling me rubbish but still i didn't insult you that day.
So because i don't give a damn what y'all say mean i am arrogant? Check my post i never insulted any moniker without coming first at me!!
See honestly i dont care about y'all opinion about me because it doesn't credit my account and i tell you say i dey look for husband on nairaland?
See you don't have to worry i don leave Nigerian men for una, did i ever tell you b4 i am into Nigerian men? I can't deal with y'all!!

You think say you go see husband marry, you this low life leech? You go suffer for 600 years

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

I think say i no go see wife marry, my mother is low life leech? My generation will suffer for 600 years
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=93155815][/quote]
When you are editing a comment pls do it well.
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by fati2001(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=93155815][/quote]

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by uthlaw: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
phazotron:

same with me!
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

If I talk now ground fit scatter so make I keep quite
But try to respect the elders not everybody here is your mate including me angry
see this child ranting,rubbish
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Liposure: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
phazotron:

laslas u go marry naija babe
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by phazotron(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Liposure:
laslas u go marry naija babe

If I no travel

Make God just pity me make i see good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls / Where Can a man Find A Good Girl In Nigeria to settle down with? / Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.