Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand (2923 Views)

Don't Pretend To Be Poor Just To Find "True Love" / If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Escabado: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
The economy is very hard , no matter how rich you think you are . Been it yahoo boy or politician. Don't forget the more money you have is the more you want to raise your standards of living and upgrade. Never you marry a jobless woman, a woman who doesn't believe in her self. A woman who thinks her body will get her whatever she wants. That's a typical Nigerian girl mentality. Run away from such girls as fast as your leg can carry you and thank me later

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
I once promised myself to marry a White woman
But seeing their every day madness, craziness and weird ways of living
Am having a second thought about it
Why I won't say you're wrong is just imagine getting married to someone like petyprincess your life will be ruined forever
I pity the guy that will marry her
I doubt if that guy will grow old

10 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Why I won't say you're wrong is just imagine getting married to someone like petyprincess your life will be ruined forever
Lol so you still mad about what i said? Haven't i apologized?
@bolded we both know it is a lie cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Westernlove: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Most Nigerian male and female beings are disasters.......

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Escabado: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Let me give you a clue , just travel to near by Ghana or Togo . You will meet a very loyal , romantic and genuine woman to marry . It most not be white woman. I have been to more than 12 different countries and I will tell you in all sincerity that Nigerian girls are the worst girl I have ever meet. What did petyprincess say to you

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Escabado:
What did petyprincess say to you
It not about what she said to me
Am sure you will have seen most of her comments on every thread
She lack manners, very disrespectful, she has no regard for anyone,she thinks everyone here is her mate
Even sometimes she will make a comment and she will think she's Savage but no
Always meaningless phrase or abusive words you understand bro, like someone that is not well cultured from home although from her profile she look very young
But when you're Young that doesn't apply to your brain being young also
Was reading one of her comment one day and I was like and it's one man that will marry this girl
If you think am lieing watch her comment closely on any thread and tell me what you feel

15 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol so you still mad about what i said? Haven't i apologized?
@bolded we both know it is a lie cheesy tongue
Mad ?I ain't mad at you or what you said am saying my opinion
But please am begging you try as much as possible to marry a white man
Why I said that is because they tolerate every craziness,stupidity and weird things ladies do
So you will be of good Match to them
The way you type if that's how you truly behave
Then a Nigerian man is a no go area for you cause till you guys divorce he will break bottles tirelessly on your head and that's if you're not dead by then

6 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by TheEnygma(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS and petyprinces .....you two should please get a room and leave this thread for us gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Ayemileto(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Escabado:
Never you marry a jobless woman, a woman who doesn't believe in her self. A woman who thinks her body will get her whatever she wants. That's a typical Nigerian girl mentality.
OP has stylishly told us what is happening in his parent's marriage.

And based on what he wrote there, he is in support of his dad.

When you see unmarried people giving marriage advice (without anyone asking for the advice), just know it's their parents marital problems they are talking about.

If the person giving you marriage advice is actually married (and you didn't ask him for the advice), then know that s/he is talking about his or her marital problems.

They want everyone to learn a lesson, but instead of saying it's directly, they'll generalise it.

In this case, I believe OP is unmarried, so it's his parents marital problems he is using to advise us.

If you don't believe me, ask him if he wish to marry someone like his mother. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Why I said that is because they tolerate every craziness,stupidity and weird things ladies do
Then a Nigerian man is a no go area for you cause till you guys divorce he will break bottles tirelessly on your head and that's if you're not dead by then
Look at the way you wrote epistle like know me personally grin were you not the one sexualizing me? Telling me rubbish but still i didn't insult you that day.
So because i don't give a damn what y'all say mean i am arrogant? Check my post i never insulted any moniker without coming first at me!!
See honestly i dont care about y'all opinion about me because it doesn't credit my account and i tell you say i dey look for husband on nairaland?
See you don't have to worry i don leave Nigerian men for una, did i ever tell you b4 i am into Nigerian men? I can't deal with y'all!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

rubbish
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by fati2001(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
if you want to regret coming to life, marry zoogeria man and if u no go school or get hand work....... sorry I pity you!
niggas can't even win home games ,they just gotta fall in line blaming the other gender.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by fati2001(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Look at the way you wrote epistle like know me personally grin were you not the one sexualizing me? Telling me rubbish but still i didn't insult you that day.
So because i don't give a damn what y'all say mean i am arrogant? Check my post i never insulted any moniker without coming first at me!!
See honestly i dont care about y'all opinion about me because it doesn't credit my account and i tell you say i dey look for husband on nairaland?
See you don't have to worry i don leave Nigerian men for una, did i ever tell you b4 i am into Nigerian men? I can't deal with y'all!!
ignore him. silence is the best answer..

by the way no be everybody you go dy quote back.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by paulolee(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
all women in the world have thier own brand of craze, jus find d one dt fits you and connect wit you well and keep hoping or praying dt she do nt fck u up..
mind u mr.op some men are looking for those jobless girls to turn dier housewife, these sets of men dont like their women working bcoz at a point it isnt healthy if d woman is working and soo committed to his work than to the family and the worst is when she do esrn more than you.
so life is all about preference, my dad do say "everybody have is own choices and opinion bt our mistakes is dt we do see negative in people with different opinion even if its working for them" life isnt based on principles o

5 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
U see you ehhhn na God go later punish you walai angry
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
fati2001:

ignore him. silence is the best answer..

by the way no be everybody you go dy quote back.
What's wrong with this one ? you better mind your business angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
.. Hahaha. She seems soft on you. Are you the imaginary poland boo. Lwkmd
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by fati2001(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
And I recalled I didn't quoted any handle above my other comment apart from Petyprincess
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

. Zinibanks pls tell me u were high on weed d moment u were sexualizing here. Did u not view d profile? Cant u see hw bony it is

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Zinibanks pls tell me u were high on weed d moment u were sexualizing here. Did u not view d profile? Cant u see hw bony it is
I can see you are back from ban lol, after using different alternates accounts to scam people while using different accounts to beg cheesy
Don't worry mydn44 will give you your size again lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

I can see you are back from ban lol, after using different alternates accounts to scam people while using different accounts to beg cheesy
.. What is it with u nd ban. Why do you keep making dem ban me na. And as 4 that mod that keep banning me 4 nothing .mke e no worry e go soon hear from seun. Be like xay im work don tire am.
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol don't mind them
One is a notorious beggar while the other one is a pervert so it is best to ignore them grin
Check kofoworola oladapo Emmanuel on facebook you will realized you shouldn't take these trolls serious grin
Picture below is his different alternates accounts he begs with cheesy
don't mind them.... some of those trolling online are nothing in reality. the quickest way to know them is by statement online talkless of offline kor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

If I talk now ground fit scatter so make I keep quite
But try to respect the elders not everybody here is your mate including me angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
fati2001:

don't mind them.... some of those trolling online are nothing in reality. the quickest way to know them is by statement online talkless of offline kor.
I love how they playing victim here.
I will stay jejeli o, you will insult me and i will give you your size back you will nw be shouting everywhere that I'm rude lol grin

Imagine claiming maturity on nairaland but you the one trolling/sexualizing someone you called "young girl"

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Kobicove(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Escabado:
The economy is very hard , no matter how rich you think you are . Been it yahoo boy or politician. Don't forget the more money you have is the more you want to raise your standards of living and upgrade. Never you marry a jobless woman, a woman who doesn't believe in her self. A woman who thinks her body will get her whatever she wants. That's a typical Nigerian girl mentality. Run away from such girls as fast as your leg can carry you and thank me later

What you have said is quite true undecided
Re: If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand by Petyprincess(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:

It seems you have been with this dude ..

you know him alot cool

First I thought maybe he wanted you ( like trying to woo you .)

See now you even know all his account details grin

Something smells fishy here

Lol nothing seems fishy at all!
I will explain to you and others wondering why this boy had been trolling me with previous monikers.
There is this bighap account he was making move but he realized I'm not him and have someone already since then he started trolling me with that account but i ignored so later he switched to koffos moniker to start trolling me i later got to know he is the person operating that moniker but both of them were banned after i reported him
After his two monikers were banned he opened silentgroper and he kept on mentioning me on different threads uneccesarily and stalking my friend here questioning his relationship with me.
Later he opened this princeofagoare nd started trolling me again nd i did a research i got to know he isn't just a troll but also a beggar so i screenshoted evidence and i searched his account details nd got his name!!
The guy is just an obsessed guy but he knows i don't do beggars
I don't know him until he started trolling me so please don't get is wrong.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why / What Killed Him - Woman (Nyash), Friend Or Poison? / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.