Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned (1439 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by MegaPlayBoy: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wonder what guys who consistently do this to girls think of themselves while they are at it.

In case you dont know, this is friend zoning at its finest grin

Stop doing this if youre a guy!!!!!

Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by DaddyRochie1642: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guy you wicked,...see how you circled those guys... Indeed it's friend zone at it's finest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by MegaPlayBoy: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Guy you wicked,...see how you circeld those guys... Indeed it's friend zone at it's finest grin grin
We gats to rock their world before they change bro!!!

If we dont, we are doing mankind a huge disservice

Simps too much nowadays

1 Like

Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by MegaPlayBoy: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:

We gats to rock their world before they change bro!!!

If we dont, we are doing mankind a huge disservice

Simps too much nowadays
Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by dukeprince50: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2020
The last guy sef, what's with that leg shape

1 Like

Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by Login12: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2020
So you can't take your girlfriend pictures? Why have people so misplaced this whole Alpha male, red pill thing?
Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by MegaPlayBoy: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Login12:
So you can't take your girlfriend pictures? Why have people so misplaced this whole Alpha male, red pill thing?
Did I mention redpill or alpha male anywhere in my post?
That up there is a big sign of being friendzoned if you haven't started dating the girl before hand..

1 Like

Re: Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned by paulolee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
i do this to so many girls and endup pulling thier pants...dnt really know where you are coning from..
guy, i once own an i-phone and na d code wey i take de catch sweet n beautiful babes for skul back den bcoz dm de madt for i-phone..

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why It Seems Guys Bash Ladies On Nairaland / Only A Native Doctor Can Save Me / My Girlfriend's Ex Boyfriend Want To Blackmail Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.