Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps (2203 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do This To The Girl You Like And You Will get friendzoned / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
This thread is not aimed on how you can find out if you were Friendzoned, it aims at putting you in that beautiful position.

As a guru in this aspect I would like to show the steps I learned coupled with "Do It Yourself" practicals.

Let's get started!!!

Shey you saw a hot chick and you want to get hooked or probably you want to get friendzoned, this thread will teach you the practical steps I followed which made me a guru in the field.

Practical #1;
"Hi, what's your name"
I told her "hi" and she replied "hey" .

It's pretty easy to just say hi and it's pretty easy for the girl to one corner you, notwithstanding you might feel on top on the world after getting a reply from her.

Example:
Me: Hi.
Girl: Hello
Me: What's your name, I would like to know
Girl: Why

Frankly speaking I hate it when I get the reply "Why" nevertheless since I want you to friendzone me, I think I would be stupid enough to tell you the reason why I asked for your name.

Practical #2;
Giving little gifts

I can vividly remember when I allowed a girl I was famzing to zone me, though I just allowed her by "helping" her at that moment.

Example:-
Me: Hi, whatsup, how you doing?
Girl: Am good (name withheld), whatsup today?
Me: Am perfect for the day.

***After few gists***
She said can I recharge her line, I obliged.
I was in mood to help her recharge her line, since I got the cash(at that time) and I love giving when I feel I should give, so she was lucky to ask at that time, please am not telling my story, am just letting you know how to get friendzoned easily without stress(not for ugliees). Pardon me for the bracket word am to blunt, thanks.
The moment you start gifting 'em girls you stand the glorious chance to be a guru like me.

Practical #3;
She called me a brother "wow"
When she first referred to me as her brother, I was slightly happy, you mean "am your brother in Christ" such a good title for a nigga like me, WTF.
Sometimes I will be her brother or her friend, I just decided to address her, "Hey miss, my name isn't brother, I don't look like a brother, you can call me your friend". So I settled the score on that one, within me I knew am in the advanced stages of the zone. I love 'em.

Practical #4;
I couldn't speak out!

I think am shy, but bit by bit am shaking off the spirit of shyness to anybody that cares to have it, if you really want to break free from the chains of friendzones you need to speak out, I mean speak your damn mind out, am a really shy person, don't be like me.
Speaking what's on your mind, will emotionally released you from friendzones, the girl will have to release you or better still put you in a rightful position, don't forget they have what they call "Friendzoned Boyfriend". Don't let them put you in that dreadful position.

At this junction, you must have mastered the easy way to get friendzoned easily without stress just like me, if you would like to friendzone a lady, you can follow the steps above for desperate ladies.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Rubbiish(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Seems u are talking from experience sir....
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rubbiish:
Seems u are talking from experience sir....
cry grin
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm lost.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lolol. What sort of advice is this? Of course I get the reverse wisdom at play.

Definition from the start is the key to avoid that zone. I'm not your brother and don't want to be one.

Define what you want from the beginning and don't fall for any sweet talk that will take you to the zone.

Don't try to be in good books too or stick around hoping she'd change. Let her no be your no and not keep pushing.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
I'm lost.
Lol. Dude is a clown. Simply using, like he said, his experience to pass a message to guys to avoid the zone.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Dude is a clown. Simply using, like he said, his experience to pass a message to guys to avoid the zone.
Ohh, I see. I didn't read because it is boring.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Ohh, I see. I didn't read because it is boring.
What are you doing here Rubbishing my post before reading it?
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Please don't take my write-up as some sort of insult to my personality, thank you. cheesy
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
What are you doing here Rubbishing my post before reading it?
Yeah..so? I tried to read but it's not engaging.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Yeah..so? I tried to read but it's not engaging.
Don't stress yourself, girl.

A more engaging, intriguing post or publication will soon be out undecided
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Don't stress yourself, girl.

A more engaging, intriguing post or publication will soon be out undecided
Whatever.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Whatever.
Don't go yet, lerruz chat grin... You're lawlahday abi?. But ion like hw you approached my life-saving thread.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Don't go yet, lerruz chat grin... You're lawlahday abi?. But ion like hw you approached my life-saving thread.
I am.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
I am.
Okay. Seems you aren't ready for a chat?
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by BiafranBushBoy: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice thread Kim.

I loved the way you used the reverse psychology to draw your points home.

I think the fastest way to the friend zone is being a nice guy to a girl without asking her out.

You may just end up washing her panties real soon.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Okay. Seems you aren't ready for a chat?
No.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice thread Kim.

I think the fastest way to the friend zone is being a nice guy to a girl without asking her out.

Mike..when are you coming back? Anyways, I need that E-book oh. I will pay later. cry cry
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by BiafranBushBoy: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Mike..when are you coming back? Anyways, I need that E-book oh. I will pay later. cry cry

Are you the one behind this? I thought twas your other papi.

For the EBook, my name is konga, pay before delivery. It took me 1 month to compile that. Without sleep oo...

Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you the one behind this? I thought twas your other papi.

For the EBook, my name is konga, pay before delivery. It took me 1 month to compile that. Without sleep oo...
My other Papi? sad

Ahnahn...it is me your boo oh, I will pay with kiss. kiss kiss
Or you give me extra discount. Or you buy for me, as per boo. tongue tongue
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
No.
You sound uninterested.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice thread Kim.

Thanks buddy.
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by BiafranBushBoy: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
My other Papi? sad

Ahnahn...it is me your boo oh, I will pay with kiss. kiss kiss
Or you give me extra discount. Or you buy for me, as per boo. tongue tongue

cry... kiss kiss

I will give you extra discount. I need to buy my gf something this Xmas. EPP me na cry
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Park01: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is the definition of "boring " undecided
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
No.
Lawlahdey
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lawlahdey
Ma? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Blackhawk04: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cry... kiss kiss

I will give you extra discount. I need to buy my gf something this Xmas. EPP me na cry
GF? undecided undecided
Who is the GF? undecided

Okay, just think of it as my Xmas gift. Ahbi you won't gimme Xmas gift?
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Elparaiso(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Elparaiso:
Thanks man. I will share this far and wide. I will never forget that zone mehn. I was a permanent occupant in that zone until the day I asked myself if my ancestors were as stupid as I was. God punish any idiot way wan friendzone me, just talk no make I carry my market give another person. I rather get a hundred "no"s than live with one "maybe".
grin
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by EmpressT(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kimcutie.....
Kimcutie:
cry grin
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by Kimcutie: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
EmpressT:
Kimcutie.....
Hey... Hwfa
Re: How To Get Friendzoned Easily With Practical Steps by EmpressT(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dey oo. Happy new year!
Kimcutie:
Hey... Hwfa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help / Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. / When She Ask You This Question......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.