Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (61707 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Charlesdock(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
gigante:
Brother please calm down, like you I'm a law undergraduate in 300 level at the same age with you. Yes admission frustrated me, i sat for jamb 4/5 times. Please calm down.

As for broke, aren't we undergraduates all broke? I know you feel like a failure but please calm down. Are you on WhatsApp? Can we talk privately?
You air our view bro.

Every man has his story.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
seedgreen:
send me a pm let’s chat

I have sent you a mail sir
Thanks for reaching out
I appreciate

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by DatProudIgboGuy: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
So let me give you a brief Intro and Motivation Bro...

I wrote Jamb 7times before I got admission, I passed all exams yet nothing to show and by this time most of my mates were graduates and some were even living their dream...

I felt left out of life, but I worked as a factory worker for that 7years, survived till I got admission and when I did, no money for school fees(mind you I was not a waster,just not ready to give more details)...

I wore 5shirts, 2 jean trousers and a Pam slippers for a year just to survive, slept in classrooms, mind you by then I was in my mid 20s, had to survive by doing bouncing jobs, working in construction sites and anything I could lay hands on to put food on my table...
There was a time I had just N50 for 2weeks, no outside Jon's to feed and I survived..

After struggling to come out with a 2:1, no job for another 2years, started a Bizness and was duped, had to start working for 40k(2years) to pay off the debt accumulated via d dupe...

Am in my 30s, Life has not been a bed of roses but we can all do better by not giving up...

You can do better than me, You have age on your side, try n get mentally stable friends that have sense too...

✊✊✊

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sysdatek:

PM
Will give u 100$ to trade along with me
You can earn 24usd a month on it

We all been there

Please I'm very much interested
I sent you a mail
Thanks for reaching out Sir
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Lukayly: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
This life ehn, e get as e be, mine isn't far from what you wrote tho, just that am not a gambler, infact have never tried it, it all happened when I lost my Dad. But we thank God anyway, we keep fighting the battle hoping tomorrow will be better.
Please am open for any kind of legit hustle during this lockdown in case there is any, my location is kwara state, thanks in advance
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by earnit1: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigeria makes most youth lose hope
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Mursz: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wear sunscreen “Metaphorically” Just relax, put your feet up, live your life.

Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your
Life.

The most interesting people I know didn’t know at 25 what they wanted to do with their lives. Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don’t

Live your life, it is way ahead of you. Everything eventually falls into place, you’ll see.

Excerpts from Baz Lurhmann “Sunscreen”

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by byinks(f): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.
I see my mates riding nice cars, living in their rented apartment, I cry.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I still ask 500 naira from my parents just to go out.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.
I am turning into an atheist because of my frustrations.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

I'M JUST A YOUNG, BROKE, MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED MAN.

I PRAY MY SOUL FINDS THE PEACE THAT IT DESPERATELY SEEKS.
cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

Kiddo you need to calm the heck down...
What is your passion ?
Can you find out ?
Do that and dedicate the next two years of your life to that and ONLY That.
You'll be a brand new person.

Mind you, A lot of 40 year Olds are just as lost as you. Be grateful !
Be grateful
Be grateful.

That's the key.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by internationalman(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Parisian:
Please I'm asking genuinely....why did you say this?

I say so because it's number one destiny killer
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by juniorstar(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

Bro... i understand your plight...from your write up.. u are a learned young man who has simply made some wrong choices in life. but thank God you are still 23. wat if you were 40 or even 50. it wud be worse than dis in 5 yrs your story can be different. i wud advise you to start as a freelancer on good sites like fivers or upwork. the pay would be low at first but with diligence and God on your side within a month you wud have a little something. in my view once you start earning no matter how small at first you would change your outlook about life. wishing u the best bro.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by damoobaba: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dew04:
YoungandDepress: let's chat, okay? smiley

Why you dey shadow d guy nah. You women of nowadays dont know more than sleeping around with boys
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by internationalman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
leeikem:
grin grin Idiot!

But why the insult
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Benprass(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
You alive is something to be thankful for, you will be fine, great man pass through this kind of process, dot just give you on what you want to become in life, for the sake of your mum keep your head up, I know is not easy but keep your faith alive, here try and download this message by APOSTLE Joshua selman LIMITATION OF MAN, if you can't download it drop you account details so that I can send you something to eat and buy data

All will be well.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by nkemdi89(f): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please channel your depression into learning a new skill, go and learn any computer related stuff or musical instruments.

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
I stumbled on this FCMBTop5in5 series masterclasses being put together by FCMB on entrepreneurship and personal development. You should check it out. https://top5.fcmb.com/
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
And you think you are alone in this?, Bro you are not... I understand u because I am also passing through the same thing, your challenges is even like a child when compared to mine... Your plan is to graduate b4 25, whereas I am 25 and I never graduate and I gained admission 7 years ago, just for 4yrs course, even though I am good if not the best, all I know is that the harder I read and work to be the best when studied, the higher my possibility of failure in that exams or test that I would be preparing for ( if only u can relate) despite the fact that I write well and also taught some of colleagues that lagged behind (well, that is another story for another day)... I am the firstborn of the family, my sister was still writing jamb when I was in part 2, she gained admission when I was in part 3 to the same university. She is now a graduate and should have gone 4 service if not 4 Corona virus but here I am still where I was more than 7 years ago.. All my friends in my days at secondary school and also university that saw me as a brilliant student, some would even told me they envy me are now a Graduates and some are done serving; one of them was even trying to make mockery of my predicament the other day we conversed on FB.... I know some readers will be thinking MAYBE SCHOOL Is NOT MEANT FOR You, MAYBE You Are Not Good ENOUGH; those itemized are what have being causing both mental and emotional trauma for me, if school is not meant for person like me then who is it meant for? I know that I am good, those that are not even as good as me have gone far academically and other aspects of life but me stuck in a single position for years, well that's another story for another scenario.... Bro, in a nutshell, where your own stops is where some people starts and the most hilarious thing is that I didn't have distraction of any kind, maybe betting or any kinds of social activities, I literally spent my life in library, receiving lectures, reading books and still has nothing to shows for it. This is just an excerpt of my past and present predicaments.

People might be wondering what about learning some skills, I have been trying to do that too but no tools and money to do that, even though I seldom think if learning skills could also work.
I am just also tired of everything.

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Yahksbiz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nobody is free...
U did nothing wrong to deserved such life, but not the gambling, not the dropped out nothing, you did absolute nothing.
If those that do not gamble finish school still have more worse situations than yours.

You need to start mental training
Start thinking how you should do one thing to help someone, I know you need help, but think about it just change your mind and think about how you can help someone and walk towards that.
it is not your fault, not gambling fault not school.
Life will not leaves you until you are strong and wise.

Except all your problems are on Money. But nothing has gone bad too late you still have time. You need to be motivated and not depressed.

Not that I don't have my own stories oh, but I don't see it as depression I see it as a challenge...

My mother is one of the reasons I am struggling so anytime I get tired I remember her I keep the struggle burning, she deserves a better life and I own her that. anytime I gone bothered even if I wear it that doesn't stop me from hunting my day.
Don't asked me how I make money o, no money, I still borrowed money from my parent, but I am working on something, I am writing a book which I believe It will be a hit. I am working on my YouTube channel to make sure it make sense. I am still a student of........

Not saying my story man but I am never tired never give up nothing is the cause.
Just be motivated

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
cry I'm overwhelmed by the encouragement I have gotten so far. I will dedicate this night to digest clearly all the comments from page 1.

I have replied the mails I have gotten so far ,
I really appreciate everyone who has reached out to me.

I can't describe how I'm feeling this night. I don't remember the last time I got so much attention like this and so much messages from anyone.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
but bro,what's the main reason why Nigerians think if you don't enter university at age 16,17,18 or 19;they think you are late or won't succeed?

I feel it’s the age of retirement which is set at 60. 23 is still a good age to start life. I feel, if you can start your career before 30, you have a good chance at becoming an authority in that chosen field.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Oladoyinipede: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
My brother @op please calm down first....
your agitations might be overwhelming to you but when compared to that of others it's a child's play.

You can't find your purpose at 23?what about men in their 30's or 40's whose only purpose is just to survive and live through each day.You are in 200level at 23?go to several fed.or state universities,you will see students of your elder brother's age hustling with you for front seats..

Forget about your friends, it's not Today that matters but Tommorow.you are young and promising,you have got alot of years ahead of you.

Let your past fuel your desire to make something out of your life.If your family could still believe in you after all that's happened,it will be shameful for you to throw it all away and lose focus.you should be grateful, you got out of the mess.some people never do.

You can't crave and agitate for a better life and still hold on to negative experiences.If you don't forgive yourself,no one will.A new chapter has been opened for you, don't soil it with regrets of the last one.

Move close to God and his WORD,there is no substitute to this.SUICIDE SHOULD NEVER BE AN OPTION.

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RealEzee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Switch07:
God and Cole love yours keep me going
my guyyyy, ColeWorld. Named my Playlist Therapy by Jermaine grin, just Jcole albums and tracks innit

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry

I have no idea.

cry

my dear nairaland is not where u share ur problem of depression.pls stop gambling.have u tried getting a job.even if it's a sale boy job.start from there keep urself busy.most of us who have finally made it if we share our story here u go know say ur own good.we cleared plots of lands while in sec sch cuz we needed to survive.labuke.salesboy etc.but last last.graduated from a pri unit.got an m.sc.today I work as a senior acc in a fed institution.. and also the owner of 2 companies.when government doesn't pay we aren't bordered...pls most persons that will advise u here are also depressed that's y u see them celebrating FTC at 36.some of them even do FTC baby shower.thanksgiving and bachelors FCT eve.gather ur self up shake it up and start from somewhere.note never remain idle even if its 1 month holiday look for where to hook up...failure is not an option.for the love of ur unborn children it shouldn't be an option.succes is not tied to credentials put potentials .a man's greatest potentials is in his ability to overcome himself .the first and best victory is to conquer yourself,,,Pluto.how u fall doesn't matter it's how u land.remove shame and learn any handiwork.lastlast salary na slavery u cant get rich with salaries. Sir pray.work on urself and u will be successful.pls nor reason Yahoo if u now wan die young we know how they all end up.nerver envy someone's illegitimate wealth it will definitely fade off cuz it wasnt built on something.hope this helps
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Jidesam01: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go and learn how to code, in 6 months your life will change.

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by chinchonglee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
My story is quite a sad and long one.
I wish I could write it all out. My life has been a terrible mess.
Where did it go wrong for me, I have no idea.

I am writing with so much emotion, my heart is full and heavy.
Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.
My life all started to go in the negative direction when I gained admission at age 16.
A 16 years old boy in the university, so much freedom and exposure.
I messed up my life, I became addicted to bet9ja virtual gambling I lost focus, Gambling killed me, I started failing exams, at the end I dropped out without my parents Knowing, but the truth came out when I was supposed to graduate, I could not hide it anymore. I told them the truth, my parents forgave me like the prodigal son.

They still believed in me especially my mom, she keeps reminding me of how intelligent I used to be.

Well I'm not here to talk about my past life but here to talk about how it is still affecting me today.

Ever since I started university all over again, I have been miserable and frustrated. Nothing has been working in my favour. I'm currently now in 200level hoping to graduate before 25.
All my mates I started with have done their NYSC.

I'm still stuck in the same stage.
I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I'm young, broke and depressed. I get irritated over little things. I feel disgust at how I uselessed my youthful life. How gambling destroyed me.

By the grace of whichever god exists, I am no longer addicted to gambling. I have quit the addiction for almost a year now but nothing changed, I still feel miserable. I hate having people around me even my family members including my mom.

I have no true friends. Nobody checks on me, nobody calls me.

At this age, I can't boast of having 500 naira in my account.
I'm broke and miserable.

I have started hating God and question my belief in God. I hate Sunday's. I hate hearing about God, I don't blame God for my troubles but I'm angry at the fact that despite my parents being dedicated Christians, things are not working well in my family.
My elder ones are graduates, but no solid job yet.

Only my eldest brother who is doing quite well now and I thank God for his life but we don't talk. I can't remember the last time I called him on phone. They don't hate me, I hate myself.
I have disappointed them a lot.

I just lost the last #1000 I had in my life today and I cried. The money fell out my pocket when I went to get something.

At 23 years, I have no idea what I will do with my future.
I still live with my parents and I have never rented an apartment of my own even in school.

What is wrong with me, why am I miserable?

I have no good clothes. My clothes are all worn out.
I have nothing doing, i live off my parents.

Since schools were shut down, I have been at home doing nothing.
Completely broke, damaged and miserable.

Can my life be any better. What do I do. I am depressed.
I keep asking myself these questions but there
Seem to be no answer.

Bro at 23 i was more useless... All dose ashawo wanted to ruin my life. At 26 i have a life..

Calm down bro.. infact many nigerians were useless at 23
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Bbbwings: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
I was at this stage in 2014.
I still have some struggles now though.

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by rockstar27(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
my advice for u is that move closer to God and I promised u everything will be alright for u. don't hate anyone and stop stay alone move out and mingle with best people that can't add to your problems... God bless u and ur household
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
gigante:

I'm good sir. Yes where there is right there's a remedy

cool

I no be sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by benzion72(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
In fact your own story give me hope, I think you should pray to your unknown God for help, you need to listen to Sam Adeyemi own frustration story it will help you
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Prettychild(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
My dear, just calm down okay. But the first thing is that you need Jesus Christ in your life so that you can have peace. I have also gone through depression and felt like committing suicide on three occasions. But the thought of my Mum made me to rethink. It's only cowards who commit suicide. You are greater than your present circumstances and need to fight to get your feet back in life and destiny.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Jerry299: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
My story is quite a sad and long one.
I wish I could write it all out. My life has been a terrible mess.
Where did it go wrong for me, I have no idea.

I am writing with so much emotion, my heart is full and heavy.
Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.
My life all started to go in the negative direction when I gained admission at age 16.
A 16 years old boy in the university, so much freedom and exposure.
I messed up my life, I became addicted to bet9ja virtual gambling I lost focus, Gambling killed me, I started failing exams, at the end I dropped out without my parents Knowing, but the truth came out when I was supposed to graduate, I could not hide it anymore. I told them the truth, my parents forgave me like the prodigal son.

They still believed in me especially my mom, she keeps reminding me of how intelligent I used to be.

Well I'm not here to talk about my past life but here to talk about how it is still affecting me today.

Ever since I started university all over again, I have been miserable and frustrated. Nothing has been working in my favour. I'm currently now in 200level hoping to graduate before 25.
All my mates I started with have done their NYSC.

I'm still stuck in the same stage.
I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I'm young, broke and depressed. I get irritated over little things. I feel disgust at how I uselessed my youthful life. How gambling destroyed me.

By the grace of whichever god exists, I am no longer addicted to gambling. I have quit the addiction for almost a year now but nothing changed, I still feel miserable. I hate having people around me even my family members including my mom.

I have no true friends. Nobody checks on me, nobody calls me.

At this age, I can't boast of having 500 naira in my account.
I'm broke and miserable.

I have started hating God and question my belief in God. I hate Sunday's. I hate hearing about God, I don't blame God for my troubles but I'm angry at the fact that despite my parents being dedicated Christians, things are not working well in my family.
My elder ones are graduates, but no solid job yet.

Only my eldest brother who is doing quite well now and I thank God for his life but we don't talk. I can't remember the last time I called him on phone. They don't hate me, I hate myself.
I have disappointed them a lot.

I just lost the last #1000 I had in my life today and I cried. The money fell out my pocket when I went to get something.

At 23 years, I have no idea what I will do with my future.
I still live with my parents and I have never rented an apartment of my own even in school.

What is wrong with me, why am I miserable?

I have no good clothes. My clothes are all worn out.
I have nothing doing, i live off my parents.

Since schools were shut down, I have been at home doing nothing.
Completely broke, damaged and miserable.

Can my life be any better. What do I do. I am depressed.
I keep asking myself these questions but there
Seem to be no answer.

If I tell you my own story.. You go borrow money take do Thanksgiving
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
flyingpig:
yes I want to discuss privately with him to let him know of my own conditions, he thinks he's having it tough, wait till he hears my own story. I can't share it here. Maybe he'll feel special after hearing worse stories. Pm me bro.
is it a competition?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Ugomovic1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is my second time replying on this platform, wow.. thanks to everyone who contributed and reached out to him in their own way.
My brother..
1. Life is not perfect.. even till now every single person is searching for the meaning of life.. heck!! all through our lives we are searching for what life means.. I'll be 28 by next month.. am not half of where I want to be.. am a school drop out.. i couldn't finish my degree cuz of no money.. i had to look for a job after my nd just to support my family and since I've been working.. mind u i finished my nd since 2013..
2. We all make mistakes.. I don't know you before but I feel u should know this.. we all make mistakes daily in our lives.. no one person is perfect.. mistakes are what makes life worth living.
3. Comparison.. my brother .. even me too I still fall for this shit.. it happens to both the rich and d poor. It happens.. u feel your life isn't any better when u see someone u know making it and climbing heights.. Lol but my bro.. if u should hear their own story.. u go thank God for your own..
4. Keep the faith.. am sure you've heard of the quote that Faith moves mountain?
You are alive now.. u are still very young.. bro.. I finished my n.d .. when I went back to stay with my parents my dad only drops 50 naira for me make I take hold body any day of the week.. am the first born and only son.. Lol.. and u have elderly siblings.. u don't know what u have..nobody depend on u bro.. I would kill to have elderly siblings.. but I had faith that things would change and dat alone took me forward..
Brother.. no body has a perfect life.. but life is all about
Stages.. you are in this phase of your life. I can only tell u to be thankful.. cuz life is uncertain.. u don't know what will happen in the next minute...
Cheer up bro.. pls don't feel like u are all alone in this world.. alot of people are praying to have what u currently have..trust God even if u still get doubt and see what will happen.. I promise u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.