Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose (1834 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
It is public knowledge to all redpillers that kneeling down to propose to a woman is an abberation of the red pill principles. Well I do not want to dwell on the ridiculousness of this trivial issue that has been made into a Mountain by online observers because I do not intend to woo bluepillers into the redpill club with my write-up ( I simply do not care how foolish they are or would be in the future).

I just want to make an observation on the kneeling down issue. I noticed that the entitlement mentality of a black woman is the architect of her problems and in this case her tomfoolery and over bloated ego can be exploited to the advantage of every redpiller out there.

I am not a fan of the institution of marriage, and I do not have any reason whatsoever to marry.
But to all red pillers who would want to explore matrimony lane, my advice for you is this.

1. Never date fewer than 2 women
2 If you must propose, Never go on your knees for Any lady
3. Propose to at least 3 of the women you've be dating while on your feet
4. Marry only the lady that does not consider kneeling down before her a big issue
5. If say two of them pass your shit test, Disappoint the lady above 25yrs of age, except she's a virgin (she has a slack pussy already).
6 If they're both above or below 25 yrs... Marry the lesser liability
7. If both of them are liabilities, join the MGTOW club
8 Thank me later

#Redpill
#MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by DaInferno(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2020
... the time u used to make up this crap though! life suppose easy, no d complicate things for yourself. guys, if u see better quality for just one woman, need no dey to the Waka woe 2 others, no be everybody be player. which ever way u wanna propose is upto u
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by luwiizy(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2020
life is a choice, I would rather stand to propose than kneel...a choice no man can make for me

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2020
DaInferno:
... the time u used to make up this crap though! life suppose easy, no d complicate things for yourself. guys, if u see better quality for just one woman, need no dey to the Waka woe 2 others, no be everybody be player. which ever way u wanna propose is upto u

Please this thread is not for pussified blue pilled simps
It should be on a red pill sub if nairaland was a sane place to be..

This thread is for red pilled niggars.. if you're a fvcking Beta Simp or Male feminist STFU and continue to wallow in your delusions of love, Romance and Gentlemanliness

11 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2020
#Redpill
#MGTOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by DaInferno(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Please this thread is not for pussified blue pilled simps
It should be on a red pill sub if nairaland was a sane place to be..

This thread is for red pilled niggars.. if you're a fvcking Beta Simp or Male feminist STFU and continue to wallow in your delusions of love, Romance and Gentlemanliness
mtchww, for your mind, u feel you are sane. you just have an ego problem and want to influence others... no real nigga has to go through all this drama just to propose to a lady, all this pussified and simp wey u the throw around just the make u look childish. find better woman propose, I pray the marriage last

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
DaInferno:
mtchww, for your mind, u feel you are sane. you just have an ego problem and want to influence others... no real nigga has to go through all this drama just to propose to a lady, all this pussified and simp wey u the throw around just the make u look childish. find better woman propose, I pray the marriage last

Real men, gentleman, romantic man, Responsible man are manipulative terms and shaming tactics Women, the society and bluepilled beta Simps use to make MEN bend their principles and become utilities.
Stick your advice up your @$$

Like I said, you shouldn't be on this thread. Women and better Simps shouldn't be on this thread, because we don't need your advice here. You're one of the problems ravaging the world that the red pill seeks to correct

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by DaInferno(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Real men, gentleman, romantic man, Responsible man are manipulative terms and shaming tactics Women, the society and bluepilled beta Simps use to make MEN bend their principles and become utilities.
Stick your advice up your @$$

Like I said, you shouldn't be on this thread. Women and better Simps shouldn't be on this thread, because we don't need your advice here. You're one of the problems ravaging the world that the red pill seeks to correct
na u b the problem
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
luwiizy:
life is a choice, I would rather stand to propose than kneel...a choice no man can make for me

My niggarrr

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Lightangel65: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
I loved the dissapoint the women above 25 part, lol well shiloh is still there for them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:
I loved the dissapoint the women above 25 part, lol well shiloh is still there for them

If all men continue like this, trust me Na women go dey buy ring, kneel down propose sef.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Martinez39s(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin

Martinez the great.... I want to use this medium to thank you, ubunja and the others for the time and efforts u'all put into liberating Guys from the shackles of female manipulation and hunger for female validation. Please continue the good works

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
It is public knowledge to all redpillers that kneeling down to propose to a woman is an abberation of the red pill principles. Well I do not want to dwell on the ridiculousness of this trivial issue that has been made into a Mountain by online observers because I do not intend to woo bluepillers into the redpill club with my write-up ( I simply do not care how foolish they are or would be in the future).

I just want to make an observation on the kneeling down issue. I noticed that the entitlement mentality of a black woman is the architect of her problems and in this case her tomfoolery and over bloated ego can be exploited to the advantage of every redpiller out there.

I am not a fan of the institution of marriage, and I do not have any reason whatsoever to marry.
But to all red pillers who would want to explore matrimony lane, my advice for you is this.

1. Never date fewer than 1 woman
2 If you must propose, Never go on your knees for Any lady
3. Propose to at least 3 of the women you've be dating while on your feet
4. Marry only the lady that does not consider kneeling down before her a big issue
5. If say two of them pass your shit test, Disappoint the lady above 25yrs of age, except she's a virgin (she has a slack pussy already).
6 If they're both above or below 25 yrs... Marry the lesser liability
7. If both of them are liabilities, join the MGTOW club
8 Thank me later

#Redpill
#MGTOW
the Red Pill is relentless. No rest for the wicked.

Nice one bro.

@bolded, you are real for this.

12 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Mandela27: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
My real bros

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Mandela27: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
The only time u should kneel for a woman is doggy time.

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Martinez39s(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Martiñez the great.... I want to use this medium to thank you, ubuñja and the others for the time and efforts u'all put into liberating Guys from the shackles of female manipulation and hunger for female validation. Please continue the good works
I am glad that I have been useful and helpful in this regard.

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Rilwayne001: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dangerous philosophy.
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by lograr(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead post=92510889 :
Never date fewer than 1 woman
Anything like fewer than 1?
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by DaisyII: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
lograr:

I think maybe like -1 or something...
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Regex: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaisyII:

Lol
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
lograr:

Thanks for the correction bro, I didn't really think about that
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaisyII:

Lol... Thanks for bringing my notice to this.. I go change am ASAP
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
lograr:

Is it correct now?
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by lograr(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Is it correct now?

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by CaveAdullam: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Even before I became redpill aware, I knew that kneeling down to propose to a woman is very absurd.

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by wpadmin: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Once you are married, your wife's family becomes your responsibility too. You have to look after them.

Who kneels down to accept liabilities? Bluepillers I guess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Even before I became redpill aware, I knew that kneeling down to propose to a woman is very absurd.

Tufiakwa!

Na Man you be
I Saw your analysis on the other thread and they were apt. we Need more of such analysis on Nairaland sir.. Continue the good work
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Nyamuriflathead: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
wpadmin:
Once you are married, your wife's family becomes your responsibility too. You have to look after them.

Who kneels down to accept liabilities? Bluepillers I guess.

Chai!!! liabilities raised to power inlaws...
I Hear This One

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Adamawa222: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

Chai!!! liabilities raised to power inlaws...
I Hear This One
[/s]
Re: Red Pill Review: Kneeling Down To Propose Vs Not Kneeling Down To Propose by Sixfeetbelle: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Wait, let me be sure I understood this.

You guys get married? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was Your First Heart Break / Since I Moved Into My New Flat... / Stupidity Is The Reason Why Many Young Women Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.