Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

"I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) (4045 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by kizwid(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Well... She atleast came out clean and talked about what she feels.

It's then left for the guy to either leave her and set her free or marry someone who doesn't love him.

I'm sorry for the guy though.. 5 years isn't easy. A big reason why I never build around a lady.. I build around myself and if she wants to fo, then, by all means she should.
bros forget, she no come out clean.. the girl is so so dam manipulative in nature.. she is manipulating the guy, hoping to come out clean.. why didn't she tell her this from the beginning, that's when you will said she is clean...
imagine.. "i will marry you not because i love you but because i appreciate all you've done for me" who does that?

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
kizwid:

bros forget, she no come out clean.. the girl is so so dam manipulative in nature.. she is manipulating the guy, hoping to come out clean.. why didn't she tell her this from the beginning, that's when you will said she is clean...
imagine.. "i will marry you not because i love you but because i appreciate all you've done for me" who does that?

Well to me... Even her manipulations matter... Cos through that, she has made the guy who has not been observant know what she's feeling... Any win is a win.

True, she's manipulating him to break up and what I'd do if I were him is to hold on to her like I'm really gon marry her... Get another girl that loves me and then give her (The loveless one) an invitation card to my wedding.

This life no hard at all

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by kizwid(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Well to me... Even her manipulations matter... Cos through that, she has made the guy who has not been observant know what she's feeling... Any win is a win.

True, she's manipulating him to break up and what I'd do if I were him is to hold on to her like I'm really gon marry her... Get another girl that loves me and then give her (The loveless one) an invitation card to my wedding.

This life no hard at all
lolx... bro anything do other than killing/ blackmailing to make her have a worst regret of her life is win win..... person like dah can't just go unpunished...
no be everything go de karma hand
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
kizwid:

lolx... bro anything do other than killing/ blackmailing to make her have a worst regret of her life is win win..... person like dah can't just go unpunished...
no be everything go de karma hand

Lol. You dey vex o

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Elxandre(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm concerned with the guy's self esteem.
A woman tells you she doesn't love you point blank, that she only used you to pay her fees and you want to start again. Start what please?

I understand he's traumatized but he has to move on.

She even said she loves another which suggests she has been cheating on him. Very cruel.
She's simply using reverse psychology to chase him away by saying she wants to marry him anyways.
Manipulative people are crazy!

Love sef can make any man insane. That is why I won't insult men in such funny situations.

Love or no love, the guy suppose don change am for the girl. Make her know you understand her manipulative maneuver. I mean she loves another(cheating).
Maybe he's a simp sha, me I don't know o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Elxandre(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:

This life no hard at all
It's easy to say in theory but you'll be so bitter you wouldn't want to ever see her face anymore.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by instinct57vm(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Commiting to only one woman is kinda a risk taking enterprise.

Extremely risky. Most women only behave well when they have been dissapointed and let down many times, otherwise they are mostly ingrate, ruthless and unapologetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by instinct57vm(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
sanesta:
So heart breaking

Most women only behave well when they have been dissapointed and let down many times, otherwise they are mostly ingrate, ruthless and unapologetic!

Bros, count your losses and move on. I know its hard to keep fucking a woman you love knowing nothing will come off if but if I were you I’ll keep fucking and stop spending on her while I get myself another babe.

You see, I know this is coming late but it never turns out well when you invest so much in a girl that you’re not married to.

I’m sure you will bounce back.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Tabitha03(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is serious shocked
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Elxandre:

It's easy to say in theory but you'll be so bitter you wouldn't want to ever see her face anymore.

Well.. You can't tell how sinister I can be
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2020
instinct57vm:

Extremely risky. Most women only behave well when they have been dissapointed and let down many times, otherwise they are mostly ingrate, ruthless and unapologetic!
Sure Bro....men and women could be identical but not equal.... sometimes it is better to challenge their desires and expectations. Nag around them as much as possible, for a jungle to have peace Lions have to ignore sheep's opinions.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 07, 2020
serves you right. it is not your duty to take care of a woman una no go hear
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Rhaspody(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Sarah will cheat eh. .....................
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by sanesta: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I always advice My Blood Brothers.

Never Ever take Care Of The Responsibility of a Lady in University because i can assure them that it will ending in WEEPING and SINCERE WAILING and gnashing Of Teeth for them grin grin
It has never ended well since the beginning of time..
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Kemight15: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2020
I feel very bad for that guy seriously

Some girls are so heartless.

Reading the conversation really break my heart sef not to talk of the way that guy will feel.

Please don't commit suicide because of this oo
You have to take heart

That girl must definitely regret it and your own girl will find you. That's how God will repay you back brother.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by instinct57vm(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Sure Bro....men and women could be identical but not equal.... sometimes it is better to challenge their desires and expectations. Nag around them as much as possible, for a jungle to have peace Lions have to ignore sheep's opinions.

Facts! I tell people even your wife don’t act too predictable and routine to her

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by sanesta: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
tnerro1:
FEAR WOMEN

What about men ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Lesson) The Guy That Was Rejected By a girl (In IMO), / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” / My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.