Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady (5255 Views)

Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
you no love him but you allowed him to train you in school, stupid set of people.
na why I say it's better to train a dog you want to sell than training a girl you want to marry
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by nwachukwu9(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Anyone that train a lady because he wants to marry her is equivalent to a man who garthers his money for five years and set it ablaze. If you want to train anyone either male or female train them because it is God will to do so. Expect nothing at all in return from them, knowing fully well that God who sees in secret would reward you. Never train anyone because of benefits, train all because it is God will to train and you can not afford to fail God

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by egopersonified(f): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
sense will not kill this girl. see format
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Blackpearlous(f): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rgade:
Mtchew, fake WhatsApp chats everywhere.
I'm currently working on a code that detects fake news.
Once you post any nonsense or fake news, the device you posted it from will explode in your stupid face.
After I'm done developing it; I'm going to dedicate it to all the hungry bloggers,too many to count that are currently plaguing our cyber space in this country.

My stomach ooo....

Very very funny... Please go ahead
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Mayng01(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is one of the reasons why guys like this become murderers. 90% of girls are gold diggers. If true, I feel for the guy sha. Make the guy let her waka, cos if the guy use force or any means in getting her married to her, she can never be loyal & it will eventually end in disaster
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Sambai65(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
You can't expect non Virgin ladies to be in school for a good six month without shine her condo,one small boy in school have distory her destiny with big dick shocked
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by philiancoop(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Idiotmod:
Ogun kee the geh

my bloda nkan beee
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rickmann:

So marriage has now become payment for supporting someone through life? She is definitely doing this outta pity and that's going to be a disaster.

Men should stop feeling entitled to a girl cos u helped her. It should be for love and nothing more.

Honestly I don't even know who is been stupid between these two.
Parents love is the best..
No man should train a girl out of love!!

It is a Waste of Resources!!

Her parent should train her...

And if they can't, she should get a loan!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why Are Some Men Dis Foolish?
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by FahBuLous: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
I fear who no fear woman....
You have been in the relationship with him for 5 years and you never told him you dont love him....
This is so heartbreaking...
My candid advice for the guy is "Never marry that Lady no matter how much you loved her, take it like u help someone and forget abt her"
God will heal u and give you a woman that will love you...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by SeniorGee(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
My brother move on. One month of weeping cannot be compared to a lifetime of sorrows and regrets.
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by weslamm: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Marry her.
Love is a decision, not a feeling.
She has decided to love you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.