Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? (5236 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
A girl i like in my workplace whenever i go to her office for photocopying where she stays.

Everywhere will be quiet but once she sees me next thing i hear in few mins is her voice.
She starts singing in a sweet voice.

I want to know is she flirting with me, anyways this is not the first time she did this.
I approached her and asked her if she is in choir she just smiled and ask me does her voice sound like those in choir. We smiled then i left

But my prick just dey hard for the babe.
Why does she sing whenever im around her.
Does it mean she is attracted to me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why is your prick getting hard because of her song.. is your prick your ear?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by FeliciaOja(f): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op, you are not far from the truth. I do find myself singing whenever my crush is around me. I cant explain why i do it. Sometimes i get nervous when im around my crush, so singing helps hide my nervousness when he is around me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yes. That's flirting. She likes you and consider you worthy. Don't be shy. Go shoot your shot

2 Likes

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by czarr(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Worship songs? or worldly songs?
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by lomprico(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
There's a music that can make someones dick to stand ovation tongue

1 Like

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by immortalcrown(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Gbass Gboss! grin

A female comrade has been spotted.

7 Likes

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by stixxy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP kolobi her asap. Your prick is right
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
czarr:
Worship songs? or worldly songs?
She sings igbo songs. I dont know if its gospel but it sounds like those nollywood igbo love songs where a village girl is singing while fetching water from stream. I dont know how to explain it

1 Like

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Yes. That's flirting. She likes you and consider you worthy. Don't be shy. Go shoot your shot
Ok. I will do that on monday
Abeg any tips on how i should collect her number and show her that i want her sexually. I dont want friend zone
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Abeg any tips on how i should collect her number and show her that i want her sexually. I dont want friend zone

Simple. Can you get her number indirectly ?

If you can just two lines WhatsApp message.

I like you and I want us to get to known ourselves.

Finish. She son fall in love for her mind already. N she go do the rest.
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
Just the thought of her moaning with her sweet voice makes my johnson go gaga

2 Likes

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Simple. Can you get her number indirectly ?

If you can just two lines WhatsApp message.

I like you and I want us to get to known ourselves.

Finish. She son fall in love for her mind already. N she go do the rest.
I want to collect the number man to man infront of her. To show confidence
Or should i give her my business card with my number on it
I really want to show her that i want her sexually not just for friends
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I want to collect the number man to man infront of her. To show confidence
Or should i give her my business card with my number on it

In that case, walk up to her. Simply put. I'm chizzy. My friend call me bla bla bla. By the way do you work around here ? One or two stories. Then, I like your voice and the way you sing. I want to know you more. Gbam

She go do the rest, follow the flow

1 Like

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

In that case, walk up to her. Simply put. I'm chizzy. My friend call me bla bla bla. By the way do you work around here ? One or two stories. Then, I like your voice and the way you sing. I want to know you more. Gbam

Thanks alot
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Just incase a scenerio when she says she has a guy, should i walk out or should i still collect the number
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Just incase a scenerio when she says she has a guy, should i walk out or should i still collect the number

.she's singing is she telling you she loves you. There's no guy. Stop talking yourself out of it. You want make I seize ya phone. She's the one asking you out. You're only thinking you're the one asking her out. She's telling you to ask her out.

5 Likes

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

.she's singing is she telling you she loves you. There's no guy. Stop talking yourself out of it. You want make I seize ya phone. She's the one asking you out. You're only thinking you're the one asking her out. She's telling you to ask her out.
Omo that means i go soon lash the babe cheesy
Just to be clear shey if i take her number indirectly and whatsapp her. It will still work the same way as meeting her face to face
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Omo that means i go soon lash the babe cheesy
Just to be clear shey if i take her number indirectly and whatsapp her. It will still work the same way as meeting her face to face

I didn't give you tips to go and have sex with her. Youre not to young to vuild a relationship even at 20-21. My hand no dey. I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Breadandpeppers(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Allow your prick do the talking
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I didn't give you tips to go and have sex with her. Youre not to young to vuild a relationship even at 20-21. My hand no dey. I'm out.
How old do u think i am?? I fit senior you with 10 years bro. Age no dey show for nairaland
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Goldbw122(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
A girl i like in my workplace whenever i go to her office for photocopying where she stays.

Everywhere will be quiet but once she sees me next thing i hear in few mins is her voice.

I want to know is she flirting with me, anyways this is not the first time she did this.
I approached her and asked her if she is in choir she just smiled and ask me does her voice sound like those in choir. We smiled then i left

Shot your shot bro before it is too late.
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Maybe she won make u be the next Chris brown or Jay-Z while she be the next Beyonce.
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Lol
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by holicupp(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Bro stop simping and get a life
If you want to sex her simply tell her she might grant u access cause they are all who'res

1 Like

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Rubbish post! So you want her just to sleep with her? And some of your fellow Nairalanders would see nothing wrong with this.

1 Like

Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Blunttruth: 4:28am On Mar 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

To me she might think you don't find her attractive enough, so she's trying to get your attention wiher voice.
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by udomonday: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

if you the real deal.then you don't need tips from anybody,you just do what real niggers do.
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by talk2hb1(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You Are Singing Activators, here is the opportunity in this. Busty follow her to Studio to record some track you for get money pass BurnaBoy by selling it on sportify, etc
Re: She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean? by Reelmii: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
U dont like her...u just want sex, be specific

Anyways maybe she want make una act Indian film

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! / Does He Want A Breakup? If He Wants One, Y Cant He Tell Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.