Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her (8564 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:

E be like say woman never accuse u before angry .no dey yarn wetin u no sabi

That’s why I no dey pass my boundary...
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Iceyjayz: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are simp....an annoying simp for that matter
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..
Yet u skin dive as if you have photocopied you life and keep somewhere
You skin dive as if ur destiny have reset button..

Let me give u the gist...there are two things involved
1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

2) she has gone to use postinor already....
Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

All these foolish Nigerian boys matter tire me, if you can't abstain from sex, at least buy condoms nah, abi condom is now pricey to buy
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Give her some postinor 2
Thats how we do, me and my niggers
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Is Postinor No Longer In D Market? Or U Not Aware Of Dis?
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Greensquard(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mumu..the girl is already pregnant for someone else and planning to pin it on u thats y she fu.c.ked u raw and saying u came in her by force and forming vex cos when she comes to pin it on u that time u wont have the guts to say no cos u go dey fear her anger again..use ur head boy...#youngrichandhandsome
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Greensquard(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are simp....an annoying simp for that matter
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..
Yet u skin dive as if you have photocopied you life and keep somewhere
You skin dive as if ur destiny have reset button..

Let me give u the gist...there are two things involved
1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

2) she has gone to use postinor already....
Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

I no even see ur reply to the simp na now i just even see am and its the exact same thing i felt and told him to wise up..better oil dey ur head..the real mvp..op na simp of a beta male
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Mumu..the girl is already pregnant for someone else and planning to pin it on u thats y she fu.c.ked u raw and saying u came in her by force and forming vex cos when she comes to pin it on u that time u wont have the guts to say no cos u go dey fear her anger again..use ur head boy...#youngrichandhandsome
You be big f00l.. she is not as dumb as you are
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Greensquard(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
SukaBlyat:

You be big f00l.. she is not as dumb as you are

Hahahaha look at this fo0lish odeh child, grin ;Du get mind call another person fool when ur brain no tell u say u no suppose f.vck olosho wey u dey hardly see without condom..like really?the Daft imp sef dey say she is not as dumb? grin grin??she is obvioisly way smarter than ur ass..u no suppose even open mouth where human beings de talk go hide ur face u this orangutan, u bloody disgrace to ur mum and family..dumb g.oat..HIV no far from u idiat grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number / Please Shey Make I Nack Ham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.