Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her (8559 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Idiotmod: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain..ordinary 500 naira condom is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are simp....an annoying simp for that matter
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..
Yet u skin dive as if you have photocopied you life and keep somewhere
You skin dive as if ur destiny have reset button..

Let me give u the gist...there are two things involved
1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

2) she has gone to use postinor already....
Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

When did condom reach 500 naira
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Idiotmod:

When did condom reach 500 naira

Na which condom u dey use

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by ATTemi: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
na small pikin dey worry una 2.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Favy1235(f): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bros did you come inside her yes or no ���
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
emilyone:

Its does not work that way any more, these days guys will say keep d preg

This one that is already afraid on the on the day of the intercourse does not have that kind of liver to call her bluff...

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Deffjam: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op relax , let me tell you something, she is pregnant for another guy but she wan opress you becuse she know say you be odoyo.

i have been there b4 i spent 15k after i gave here the money,she called me 15mins leta that she has done it.

me:how you take do am now now?
she:one woman dae do am for our area.

that was the end.

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Drsnives(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
U know what’s annoying about youths of today you people will be engaging in something wrong and u still can’t give urself brain[b]..[b]ordinary 500 naira condom [/b]is hard for u to buy... if you are not afraid of pregnancy, are u not afraid of HIV...

Bottom line.....
U are simp....an annoying simp for that matter
U are having sex with a lady off and on.. u should know u are not the only one entering the hole during the off..
Yet u skin dive as if you have photocopied you life and keep somewhere
You skin dive as if ur destiny have reset button..

Let me give u the gist...there are two things involved
1)She got pregnant before she came to ur side...She has laid foundation of how she will tell u that you got her pregnant in few weeks time...She will remind you of today because she has use style to claim u cum inside

2) she has gone to use postinor already....
Nothing dey happen.... but she will come back few weeks later to tell u something dey happen....she will remind u that u came inside her.....like she has used style to claim....
she will say she wants to abort the air inside the womb....60k... u will beg to 30k .....u will pay... becos u are a simp......

Gold circle na 70 naira for my area
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by etrange: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't stress yourself bro when she start vomiting, spitting, sitting down everytime,getting tired while doing nothing
She will call you back so by that time you also will not pick her call

So, to you, you've actually given him a very good advice on how to handle a scaredy friend?
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by olamide0147: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Bro calm down as you done do the do, no problem las las na to get pregnant and good news covid-19 ban still dey,so no party na to just name your baby no unnecessary spending.LMAO

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2020
grin oga u don enter one chance u don finally enter express
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by nairaman66(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:

I doubt that she wants to pin a pregnancy on me.
She refused to go raw and after convincing her that I will be very careful. She agreed
True true we had deep fvck but I'm 100% sure I didn't pour inside.
I guess she is paranoid thinking that I came in her due the kind of sex we had was so damn intimate. She thinks I'm lying I just tire

Which one is deep sex Is there shallow one too??

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by ednut1(m): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Get ready to pay for abortion of another mans baby hahaha
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by spiralwedge(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Kingsasian:
It is possible that she is pregnant for someone else before coming to your house. She wants to use the sex you both just had to pin the pregnancy on you.

Rightly said.

I was looking for a comment like yours so that i dont repeat the same comment

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2020
All these people self that would be fvcking up and down, can't you just jerk it off. If you don't have money for a child do not fvck shikena. Buy condom it can burst, all those so called pills may not work or even worse the user might be allergic to it. Think before you fvck.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by unibenakpos(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by wirinet(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:

I doubt that she wants to pin a pregnancy on me.
She refused to go raw and after convincing her that I will be very careful. She agreed
True true we had deep fvck but I'm 100% sure I didn't pour inside.
I guess she is paranoid thinking that I came in her due the kind of sex we had was so damn intimate. She thinks I'm lying I just tire

If you went 2 straight rounds, you 100% came inside her. Even if you did not pre-cum before withdrawing first round, there will certainly be sperm in your duct and tube during the second round. This will be dripping into her with each deep thrust. So she is not paranoid.

Withdrawal is not an efficient birth control method.

2 Likes

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by khia: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:
We have been fucking since 2018 but off and on. Sometimes 4 times in 6 Months

We live I'm the same state bit she stays far from me..
Today I bleeped her raw and for the first time.
We had very very deep sex.. different from previous ones.
Now after we finished 2nd round. She started accusing me of Cumming inside her, which I didn't
I cum on the bedsheet and still continue sex.
She said the sex was so deep and intimate that there is no way I didn't cum inside...
She is acting weird and not picking my calls since she left my place.
What do I do now?
The last text I received from her she is freaking out..
I have told her I swear with my life that I didn't cum inside her. How TF do I convince her?

It only takes one drop to enter to get her pregnant. Always use a condom.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Shugavee(f): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Get her drugs
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Shugavee(f): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Drsnives:

Gold circle na 70 naira for my area
Gold circle Dey injure person , please Dey buy durex , a pack of 3 is 1k , feels like skin to skin
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Shugavee(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Deffjam:
Op relax , let me tell you something, she is pregnant for another guy but she wan opress you becuse she know say you be odoyo.

i have been there b4 i spent 15k after i gave here the money,she called me 15mins leta that she has done it.

me:how you take do am now now?
she:one woman dae do am for our area.

that was the end.
you feel she pinned a pregnancy on u , just because it didn’t waste time to be done with it , like that’s ur evidence ? Why do people just like comments for liking sake
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Favy1235:
Bros did you come inside her yes or no ���
No
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Saintinoo(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Now after we finished 2nd round. She started accusing me of Cumming inside her, which I didn't
She said the sex was so deep and intimate that there is no way I didn't cum inside...
What do I do now?
I have told her I swear with my life that I didn't cum inside her. How TF do I convince her?

I hope you put that bed sheet into the trash bin that same day.

Anyway, be ready for a call from her informing you that you will soon be a father, accept my warmly congratulations.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Deffjam: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
you feel she pinned a pregnancy on u , just because it didn’t waste time to be done with it , like that’s ur evidence ? Why do people just like comments for liking sake
why did yot have to reply for clout sake?

did you knw if she later opened up to me? Because yes she did after i ghosted her for 2yrs.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Shugavee(f): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Deffjam:
why did yot have to reply for clout sake?

did you knw if she later opened up to me? Because yes she did after i ghosted her for 2yrs.
oh please fake story .
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Austeeenxx: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Those of you that dive in raw, I just wanna ask a question. How do y'all do it?
I mean, how do you convince yourself it's safe not to use your helmet knowing deep down in your heart you ain't the only one eating her work? Honestly I am confused

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Deffjam: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
oh please fake story .
wasted sperm! Am sure the diameter of ur genetals is....
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Deffjam:
wasted sperm! Am sure the diameter of ur genetals is....
1cm.
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Deffjam: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
1cm.
lol snr bros 2 bottles of chilled trophy beer!
cc: shugavee
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Bradiyung(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Kingsasian:
It is possible that she is pregnant for someone else before coming to your house. She wants to use the sex you both just had to pin the pregnancy on you.

My thoughts exactly, she might be pregnant finding someone to pin it on, weeks later she will tell you she is pregnant.

If you cum inside her it's no big deal, there are drugs she could take after sex nah
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Shugavee(f): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Deffjam:
lol snr bros
2 bottles of chilled trophy beer!

cc:
shugavee
**yawns**
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by Xenowerk4000(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
SukaBlyat:

What do I do now?

How can you swear with your life while using withdrawal method !!!! . You're not okay .
Re: She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her by SukaBlyat: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This one that is already afraid on the on the day of the intercourse does not have that kind of liver to call her bluff...
E be like say woman never accuse u before angry .no dey yarn wetin u no sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus! Why Are Sierra Leonean Guys Fine Like This? WARNING breathtaking photos. / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.