Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (1132 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
I have always been among the team read and don't comment on this forum, I never believed I can seek for an advice concerning my relationship in this forum cos I HV always been a type that keep things to myself, until I decided to giv this a shot.

I HV been dating this lady since my final yr (2018) in school, I started dating her from her very first year in school. she is 27 nw while I am 30. When I met her, she told me she was in a relationship of which I tot it was just a way of trying to knw if I was serious. I later found out wat she told was true some weeks into our relationship, when I found out , I decided to give her time to make up her mind between me and her guy who she wants. Three months pass, she told me she has broken up with the guy, whom she complained to me to be a serial cheat, which I decided to investigate myself and found out through their chat that it was true. I am this kind of a guy DAT don't double date, I keep one girlfriend at a tym. I was astonished after six months I discovered that she cheated on me with the same guy, I was really broken, I decided to leave her totally, before then I found out that I am already in love with this lady, she is supportive, takes care of my laundries and cooks for me etc. also she is a beautiful and well endowed lady. she is some one a man would want to marry, the only weak point she has is she can be very insultive when provoked. When I told her to go away, she cried to a point that her heart almost stopped, after series of begging and crying, I took pity on her and forgave her, she promised Neva to go bk to the guy of which she kept.
Now fast forward to 2019, I went for my Nysc leaving her in skl, during my service year I made sure I call her everyday and also made sure I sent her money every month since I knw that her parents her not well to do and her dad late. Prior to concluding my service, God gave me a job, and when I finished serving I rented a room for her to come ova, I forgot to add earlier than it was a long distance relationship, we schooled in the east, service took me to the west close to wr my parents reside. She told me that she was looking for a place for her industrial training, of which I offered to help since I can get her a place in my company. I rented a room for her and sent her t fare, got her the IT placement of which she was very happy.
Fast forward to 5 days ago I made an inquiry abt her life in school and to my amassment, she was dating the guy in her lodge who she always told me they where friends, initially she told me abt the guy coming to woo her and everything, since I knew her to be a type that don't kip female friends only guy friends I was not too worried but a bit skeptical about the whole stuff. When I confronted her abt it she denied it at first cos I invaded her privacy, I chatted the guy up with her fone, and what I read was heart breaking, I later confirmed it by calling someone in her lodge, he told me everything. I HV always had this girl on my mind to marry of which I told her and promised her marriage, she knows I am a straight forward type of guy and don't fail when I promise. After the discovery, I HV told her we are done, she has been apologizing at a point stopped, she told me it was just a game, nothing serious that it's me she has on her mind though it could be tru cos she always tell her toasters that she has a fiance already,though single but not searching. she still calls the guy and they both chat too. I HV been seriously heartbroken, cos even during my service period, I Neva cheated on this girl.
Dear house, advice me on what to do. Insults too are welcomed
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by emmy512: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2020
She was just having fun, not knowing how serious you were about being with her for life.
All girls go through that confusion stage where they want to live life, just acknowledge her apologies and make her understand you want to marry her, she'll sit up.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2020
embarassed. The pussy was never yours.. Just your turn.. This is the second time she's cheating according to your write up...what about the ones you know nothing about... Bro abeg move on.. Stop allowing her tears overshadow your thinking.. Oga not every relationship leads to marriage..take this as one of those experiences.. Your wife is around the corner.. Cheer up!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ProphetofOdin: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Just give her a second chance it is kind of hard for some women to get over their ex.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by stanliwise(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
@arki
Hmmmm, it is best to be truthful to your self and move unto ascension. After all the long distance relationship and your monthly upkeep commitment she didn't show any form of respect for it.

I think you are better off without her, if you think you can forgive her then you may mention a good reason to yourself why you should do so but to be candid, there is none for to me see.

There is a great chance she actually dont like you the way you think but she is with you based on circumstances and to her you are more of a money bag (don't expect to hear same from her mouth, she will never say so but), I said so. She is either not involved with you or she is nothing but a gold digger that mine anywhere there is gold.

If you want to be honest with yourself then it is best you gather what remains and leave or you could remain and watch the drama till when you feel used and betrayed, and maybe not able to forgive yourself.

Here is the deal, as you been the gold, she would never want to leave you. Do the break up through a phone to avoid gold-miner dramatic behaviors, travel far and cut all contacts(gold-miner seek for gold even to the crust, so hide as far as you she will be disinterested to reach you). and one important thing, don't go around and fight with anyone(especially the strange boyfriend). Save fine your face and strength for better old age days ahead

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by fayded(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Bro,listen to me and listen very well, cos I rarely talk on this forum.
Now, I've been where u are once in d past..
D simple and most correct advice is to break up with her.. She cheated, and cheating is not just a game.. It's sumfn dt u make up ur mind to do.its not a mistake or anyfn.she saw d guy and she kept with him countless times, while still picking your calls and money and saying "I love u".
There's Nufn like this is a phase or sumfn. She's a cheat and she will still cheat again, dts d sad story.
I get that age may not be on ur side or u wanna marry early or u are so attached to her, buh trust me, it's better this way. There are so many other better girls out there dt u would meet. So just end it and have peace of Mind.
And lemme ask u.. Do u think u can evef trust her again??
Do u think she can ever say to u "dt guy is just a friend, nufn more" and u would accept it without looking twice..
There's ur answer

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thanks bro, I HV tot about all these things u HV said. I knw I can Neva trust her no matter wot. The house I rented for her, most times I stay with her cos it's close to my work place. I HV given her the mandate to leave by September end
ing, even at this, I knw I stand a chance of revoking this decision. I want her to go back to her family in the east, then I can heal faster if she is out of sight.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
fayded:
Bro,listen to me and listen very well, cos I rarely talk on this forum.
Now, I've been where u are once in d past..
D simple and most correct advice is to break up with her.. She cheated, and cheating is not just a game.. It's sumfn dt u make up ur mind to do.its not a mistake or anyfn.she saw d guy and she kept with him countless times, while still picking your calls and money and saying "I love u".
There's Nufn like this is a phase or sumfn. She's a cheat and she will still cheat again, dts d sad story.
I get that age may not be on ur side or u wanna marry early or u are so attached to her, buh trust me, it's better this way. There are so many other better girls out there dt u would meet. So just end it and have peace of Mind.
And lemme ask u.. Do u think u can evef trust her again??
Do u think she can ever say to u "dt guy is just a friend, nufn more" and u would accept it without looking twice..
There's ur answer
Thanks, I tot I didn't love her this much until nw. I'm gradually putting myself togeda. Its just DAT I see her everyday, and it kind of torments
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by MAGG0T(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy

The way hoes manipulate guys these days is alarming. How can a full grown man like u fall to her cheap tricks.

Never u accept a cheating partner back,...

U are such a weak cuñt.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

The way hoes manipulate guys these days is alarming. How can a full grown man like u fall to her cheap tricks.

Never u accept a cheating partner back,...

U are such a weak cuñt.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Favy1235(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder the kind of advice you want again.
For heaven sake she cheated twice,twice oo not even once.
Once a cheat always a cheat.
It is still just in relationship level who knows how marriage will be.Let her go and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder what will happen you get married to her and you are transferred to another state for work or business. Anyone who can not respect your presence in your absence is not worth keeping. She's very unreliable, don't waste your time or emotions.

That said, be careful with women, sometimes what they call Love is merely Gratitude. Your lady only remember to be good,loyal and truthful whenever she's with you hence why she confesses her transgressions and ask for forgiveness, the moment you are out of sight, she hunts for another. That isn't love. Please let her go, for your own good.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ewilonco:
embarassed. The pussy was never yours.. Just your turn.. This is the second time she's cheating according to your write up...what about the ones you know nothing about... Bro abeg move on.. Stop allowing her tears overshadow your thinking.. Oga not ever relationship leads to marriage..take this as one of those experiences.. Your wife is around the corner.. Cheer up!!!
Thanks bro, i am getting hold of myself gradually. It's already certain that I can't marry her again, cos a lady that can cheat in a relationship that was leading to marriage can also do same in marriage. tnx anywr
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Powerfly(f): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
I know what you're looking for.
See the truth is.. Not everyone would get their dream partner. You either get the well endowed, lightskinned but weak character girl or the not-so-endowed girl with a strong character.
Btw.. If you're a water sign guy, then there's no need to even bother because you'll certainly go back to her. Except you're not.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
I wonder what will happen you get married to her and you are transferred to another state for work or business. Anyone who can not respect your presence in your absence is not worth keeping. She's very unreliable, don't waste your time or emotions.

That said, be careful with women, sometimes what they call Love is merely Gratitude. Your lady only remember to be good,loyal and truthful whenever she's with you hence why she confesses her transgressions and ask for forgiveness, the moment you are out of sight, she hunts for another. That isn't love. Please let her go, for your own good.

Thanks, I HV told her already that we are done. I don't want to throw her out of the house in order not to disgrace her, when the time I gave her elapses and she fails to go, then she will get it hot. I HV not always accepted a cheat in my previous relationships, this is really the first tym I will do that.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by MalaikaEH(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Arki
Your story is interesting. I think your mind has already told you what to do, but you want to be convinced. To clear your doubts, since you are thinking of marriage, here is my two pence.
You will never trust that girl again, even if she lives in the same room with you. That will rob you of your peace of mind.

Also, create reasons and excuses why you can not give her money all the time. For some girls, the real colour shows after sometime of not getting the expected funds.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:

angry angry I completely agree. OP, run for your life.

Some pastors will tell you that girl has a marine spirit. grin If you marry her, just be prepared to set aside money for DNA test every time she gives birth.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:
I know what you're looking for.
See the truth is.. Not everyone would get their dream partner. You either get the well endowed, lightskinned but weak character girl or the not-so-endowed girl with a strong character.
Btw.. If you're a water sign guy, then there's no need to even bother because you'll certainly go back to her. Except you're not.

My dear, I am not a weak man, she knows me too well that I don't take shit from women, though she went defensive to blame me that I left her for gud 1 year. She knows already that I might not take her back cos of my kind of guy. Though she is very beautiful and endowed but not the most beautiful amongst the girls I HV dated and left. The only thing is that she is the only girl I will date for this long.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Powerfly(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
arki:

My dear, I am not a weak man, she knows me too well that I don't take shit from women, though she went defensive to blame me that I left her for gud 1 year. She knows already that I might not take her back cos of my kind of guy. Though she is very beautiful and endowed but not the most beautiful amongst the girls I HV dated and left. The only thing is that she is the only girl I will date for this long.

You're not a weak man?.. What's your birth month..?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

lols, July 14. u want to check the zodiac sign?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
MalaikaEH:
Arki
Your story is interesting. I think your mind has already told you what to do, but you want to be convinced. To clear your doubts, since you are thinking of marriage, here is my two pence.
You will never trust that girl again, even if she lives in the same room with you. That will rob you of your peace of mind.

Also, create reasons and excuses why you can not give her money all the time. For some girls, the real colour shows after sometime of not getting the expected funds.

True, I knw I can Neva trust her again that accounts to y I will leave her. what you said is tru. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Powerfly(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
arki:

Yes.. You're cancer.. Trust me, the reason why you have liver(strong will) is simply because you're born in the almighty Leo's (Lion) cusp or house.(almighty because Leo the fire sign's ruling planet is the sun.).
If you were born in june, like the end of the 3rd week - to the last day of the month of june, you would definitely get back to her, as long as you love her and she comes begging.
Be grateful you were born in the fire sign cusp. It has really saved your ass.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
arki:

Thanks, I HV told her already that we are done. I don't want to throw her out of the house in order not to disgrace her, when the time I gave her elapses and she fails to go, then she will get it hot. I HV not always accepted a cheat in my previous relationships, this is really the first tym I will do that.
Good. I'd advise you end things peacefully though, no need for dramas. If you give her hot hot lol, she will play the victim card. Just let her be and go your way.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Karlifate: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

Yes.. You're cancer.. Trust me, the reason why you have liver(strong will) is simply because you're born in the almighty Leo's (Lion) cusp or house.(almighty because Leo the fire sign's ruling planet is the sun.).
If you were born in june, like the end of the 3rd week - to the last day of the month of june, you would definitely get back to her, as long as you love her and she comes begging.
No, Cusp of Oscillation starts from July 19 to July 25.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Powerfly(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
No, Cusp of Oscillation starts from July 19 to July 25.

So what are you?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

angry angry I completely agree. OP, run for your life.

Some pastors will tell you that girl has a marine spirit. grin If you marry her, just be prepared to set aside money for DNA test every time she gives birth.
I was going to add the DNA thing though but I thought Op doesn't need that much to do the right thing.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Karlifate: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
arki, just leave her alone.
IF you get married to her, you won't have peace of mind anytime you're far away from her cos you will keep on wondering what she's doing at the moment.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Palema007:
I was going to add the DNA thing though but I thought Op doesn't need that much to do the right thing.

True that.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
arki, just leave her alone.
IF you get married to her, you won't have peace of mind anytime you're far away from her cos you will keep on wondering what she's doing at the moment.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by arki(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Powerfly:

Thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Semi Nude Photos Of Instagram Slayer Prebiproy / My Aunt Has Taken Over My Father's Properties I Need Help / This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.