Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? (4778 Views)

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? / "God, Even Our Own God." / Reprimand For Each Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2020
MizMyColi:

I get your angle.
But my question to you is this:

Is the Almighty God the same one as the real God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

There is only one God. It is the name and stories told by men to teach about God that is different. The messages are the same.. The truths are the same... Whether it is David using his catapult or Thor throwing his hammer, the message is that the God inside of us is greater than the obstacle in front of us...
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

And I am 100% right..

The same feelings every religionsist on NL had! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

The same feelings every religionsist on NL had! wink

Yes.. Which includes you. But unfortunately I am not a religionist...
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes.. Which includes you. But unfortunately I am not a religionist...

You're my guy!
Once you talk about GOD, God, god or gods you are a damn religionsist Sir! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

You're my guy!

By God I mean the universal consciousness... Not a man up in the sky or a fictional Jewish man
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

You're my guy!

You have not answered the questions I asked you in another thread.. I know you saw it..

I need answers.
The question is that I read in one of your watch tower publications that Jesus was a Ransome.. So I want to know who demanded the Ransome, who was kidnapped, who paid the Ransome and who received the Ransome.. And after the payment, was the person released?..

Thank you.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have not answered the questions I asked you in another thread.. I know you saw it..

I need answers.
The question is that I read in one of your watch tower publications that Jesus was a Ransome.. So I want to know who demanded the Ransome, who was kidnapped, who paid the Ransome and who received the Ransome.. And after the payment, was the person released?..

Thank you.
How did you get the publication?
Do you still have JWs in your neighbourhood?
Well it's the job of those close to you to expatiate on whatever you read in our publication, not those on social media.
Thank you! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

How did you get the publication?
Do you still have JWs in your neighbourhood?
Well it's the job of those close to you to expatiate on whatever you read in our publication, not those on social media.
Thank you! smiley

Yes there is a kingdom hall close to my place i asked for a home visitation after I was accosted on the rd by two witnesses, but they never turned up..
What is your answer to the question.. Please..
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes there is a kingdom hall close to my place i asked for a home visitation after I was accosted on the rd by two witnesses, but they never turned up..
What is your answer to the question.. Please..

Well sorry about that!

I'll answer just one out of the questions but if you truly want to know more then i'll introduce you to a witness in your neighbourhood, who will continue with the discussion.

Jesus was a Ransome!

According to the book (Bible) humans were created to live forever, but our first parents Adam and Eve sinned against God while they were yet childless, so all their descendants inherited sin from them, that's why we are faced with crimes, suffering, sickness, oldage and death.
All these are not supposed to be if Adam and Eve have gotten their children before eating the forbidden fruit. In fact God would have destroyed them along with the Devil immediately, but since they were childless by then, there is no one to teach Adam's descendants all the Good qualities of our heavenly father JEHOVAH.
That's why a spirit creature from heaven had to come, live a perfect life that we all should emulate and through his lifestyle we can learn all the qualities of our heavenly father.
Moreover Jehovah's standard must be maintained, we need a replacement for Adam who will now serve as our new father and teach us how to reconcile with God.
For Jesus to inherit all the children of Adam he must pay with his blood, we became Adam's descendants by birth but we can't become Jesus' children again by birth so we can only do so by faith.
That's why Jesus became the Ransome for all Adam's descendants, but this time God will not bring back all Adam's descendants, it's only those who are remorseful towards the attitude of Adam and Eve, that's why we must repent to have the gift of God (everlasting life).

Note that this is what the Bible teach not what i teach, i made it my own because it's working today just as Jehovah and Jesus promised in the Bible! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Well sorry about that!

I'll answer just one out of the questions but if you truly want to know more then i'll introduce you to a witness in your neighbourhood, who will continue with the discussion.

Jesus was a Ransome!

According to the book (Bible) humans were created to live forever, but our first parents Adam and Eve sinned against God while they were yet childless, so all their descendants inherited sin from them, that's why we are faced with crimes, suffering, sickness, oldage and death.
All these are not supposed to be if Adam and Eve have gotten their children before eating the forbidden fruit. In fact God would have destroyed them along with the Devil immediately, but since they were childless by then, there is no one to teach Adam's descendants all the Good qualities of our heavenly father JEHOVAH.
That's why a spirit creature from heaven had to come, live a perfect life that we all should emulate and through his lifestyle we can learn all the qualities of our heavenly father.
Moreover Jehovah's standard must be maintained, we need a replacement for Adam who will now serve as our new father and teach us how to reconcile with God.
For Jesus to inherit all the children of Adam he must pay with his blood, we became Adam's descendants by birth but we can't become Jesus' children again by birth so we can only do so by faith.
That's why Jesus became the Ransome for all Adam's descendants, but this time God will not bring back all Adam's descendants, it's only those who are remorseful towards the attitude of Adam and Eve, that's why we must repent to have the gift of God (everlasting life).

Note that this is what the Bible teach not what i teach, i made it my own because it's working today just as Jehovah and Jesus promised in the Bible! smiley

Who asked for Jesus blood? Who collected the blood and when?
I live in isihor in benin city, just after uniben campus, along new Lagos rd. Or yiu can add me on WhatsApp.. 0h hate oh tri tri six hate tri hate tri six

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Who asked for Jesus blood? Who collected the blood and when?
I live in isihor in benin city, just after uniben campus, along new Lagos rd. Or yiu can add me on WhatsApp.. 0h hate oh tri tri six hate tri hate tri six

Jesus' blood must be spilled on the earth as a symbol of purchasing what was given to Adam as his inheritance {Genesis 1:26-28} everything on this planet belongs to Adam, he was to fill the earth with his children and lead (rule) mankind for eternity as our earthly father, but when he lost that privileged Jesus who is now coming to take over must pay something to make everything on the earth become his own, that's why his blood must be spilled on the surface of the earth to show that he's now taking up the responsibility Adam failed to take up.

Jehovah is the Most High God but he made all his heavenly creatures realize that nobody is above the standard he set, that's why Abraham could confidently tell Jehovah "you can't destroy the good along with the wicked, can you?" {Genesis 18:23} So Jehovah himself makes everyone to know that he doesn't go contrary to his judicial decisions.

So Jehovah can't make the decision alone, all the angels in heaven are involved. That's why Jesus was given the power to determine what will happen to all those who rebel against God both in heaven and on earth {Revelations 12:7-11} he bought all these with his blood! Hebrew 9:12; 1Peter 1:18-19; Revelations 9:5 smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus' blood must be spilled on the earth as a symbol of purchasing what was given to Adam as his inheritance {Genesis 1:26-28} everything on this planet belongs to Adam, he was to fill the earth with his children and lead (rule) mankind for eternity as our earthly father, but when he lost that privileged Jesus who is now coming to take over must pay something to make everything on the earth become his own, that's why his blood must be spilled on the surface of the earth to show that he's now taking up the responsibility Adam failed to take up.

Jehovah is the Most High God but he made all his heavenly creatures realize that nobody is above the standard he set, that's why Abraham could confidently tell Jehovah "you can't destroy the good along with the wicked, can you?" {Genesis 18:23} So Jehovah himself makes everyone to know that he doesn't go contrary to his judicial decisions.

So Jehovah can't make the decision alone, all the angels in heaven are involved. That's why Jesus was given the power to determine what will happen to all those who rebel against God both in heaven and on earth {Revelations 12:7-11} he bought all these with his blood! Hebrew 9:12; 1Peter 1:18-19; Revelations 9:5 smiley

I want to believe you went to school.. At least to secondary level.. For something to be bought or sold, requires at least two parties.. Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

When did God ask for this?.. Which prophet did God tell about this plan?.

And when he was questioned why did Jesus not tell the chief priest and members of the Sanhedrin and why did God instruct Joseph to take him to Egypt if he was meant to be a sacrifice..

God only appointed levites to carry out his sacrifice, not Roman soldiers...
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
I find the bolded nauseating and disgusting angry
Maximus69:

You can continue crying for all i care! cheesy

People have been commenting and saying so many things on Nairaland, there are thousands of topics on this forum and hundreds of thousands are commenting, arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing one another based on topic that leads to disagreements, i have warned you never to cross my path and if not that you're looking for trouble why following me like a monitoring spirit?

If you want to correct anything you can simply do by making your own comments without mentioning me! wink

I have given you the shit you deserve so you can continue crying till eternity, just know that anytime you mention me in any other thread i'll call you out with your misfortune that brought you begging on your knees for the help of the same people whom you were calling fools for believing what you don't!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

I want to believe you went to school.. At least to secondary level.. For something to be bought or sold, requires at least two parties.. Who are they?
Take note that i told you it's not what you can learn on social media! wink
But since you are asking i'll respond, mind you it's not by force that you agree with what i believe.
The parties are the heavenly organization of God and earthly obedient mankind, Jesus paid because many have already exercise faith in God before Jesus came and Jesus himself witnessed 500 persons standing as live negotiators apart from those who had died in FAITH! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
I find the bolded nauseating and disgusting angry
OK! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

When did God ask for this?.. Which prophet did God tell about this plan?.
God told Satan that a seed will bruise Satan in the head (destruction) but Satan will bruise the seed (Jesus) on the heel {Genesis 3:15} that seed was mentioned throughout the scriptures until when Jesus laid down his life and the sign that the payment has been made was when Jews who accepted Jesus as the Christ began speaking in tongues, seeing visions, having dreams and curing all manner of sicknesses in the name of Jesus (Christ) showing that the payment has been successful! Joel 2:28; Act 2:16-18

And when he was questioned why did Jesus not tell the chief priest and members of the Sanhedrin and why did God instruct Joseph to take him to Egypt if he was meant to be a sacrifice..
Jesus need no explanation for the Sanhedrin!
This are the custodians of the prophecies, they taught the people that Elijah will come before the Christ (Ransome) {Matthew 17:10-13} so immediately when they saw John, they must have known that the Messiah will come after him.
Jesus can't die as a child, he need to teach his soon to be adopted children what Adam failed to teach them, so he must grow up and serve as a (Counselor) before he can become a Father who will now last forever unlike Adam our dead father through whom we inherited sin and death! Isaiah 9:6

God only appointed levites to carry out his sacrifice, not Roman soldiers...
The arrangement of the Leviticus priesthood only pictures the greater sacrifice Jesus is about to offer! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

God told Satan that a seed will bruise Satan in the head (destruction) but Satan will bruise the seed (Jesus) on the heel {Genesis 3:15} that seed was mentioned throughout the scriptures until when Jesus laid down his life and the sign that the payment has been made was when Jews who accepted Jesus as the Christ began speaking in tongues, seeing visions, having dreams and curing all manner of sicknesses in the name of Jesus (Christ) showing that the payment has been successful! Joel 2:28; Act 2:16-18

Jesus need no explanation for the Sanhedrin!
This are the custodians of the prophecies, they taught the people that Elijah will come before the Christ (Ransome) {Matthew 17:10-13} so immediately when they saw John, they must have known that the Messiah will come after him.
Jesus can't die as a child, he need to teach his soon to be adopted children what Adam failed to teach them, so he must grow up and serve as a (Counselor) before he can become a Father who will now last forever unlike Adam our dead father through whom we inherited sin and death! Isaiah 9:6

The arrangement of the Leviticus priesthood only pictures the greater sacrifice Jesus is about to offer! smiley

But God was already forgiving sins before Jesus... Did he say he was going to stop until we kill his son? As sacrifice to him?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

But God was already forgiving sins before Jesus... Did he say he was going to stop until we kill his son? As sacrifice to him?

Forgiveness for sin is possible because we're imperfect humans so God can forgive a sinful human who feel remorseful towards due to his sin.

But the forgiveness that's going to blot out Adamic sin is of greater cost than that {Psalms 49:7-9} a perfect person must lay down his perfect human life to cleanse the sin committed by those perfect couple! 1Corinthians 15:45 smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Forgiveness for sin is possible because we're imperfect humans so God can forgive a sinful human who feel remorseful towards due to his sin.
[b]
But the forgiveness that's going to blot out Adamic sin is of greater cost than tha[/b]t {Psalms 49:7-9} a perfect person must lay down his perfect human life to cleanse the sin committed by those perfect couple! 1Corinthians 15:45 smiley

Where did you get this idea from?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

[b]
But the forgiveness that's going to blot out Adamic sin is of greater cost than tha[/b]t {Psalms 49:7-9} a perfect person must lay down his perfect human life to cleanse the sin committed by those perfect couple! 1Corinthians 15:45 smiley

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

But the [b]forgiveness that's going to blot out Adamic sin is of greater cost than tha[
/b]t {Psalms 49:7-9} a perfect person must lay down his perfect human life to cleanse the sin committed by those perfect couple! 1Corinthians 15:45 smiley

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

From the Bible!

You and i know that it's the fall of man that brought suffering, sickness, oldage and death!

Each of us can be forgiven on individual basis for his/her own sin, but the forgiveness that's going to stop suffering, sickness, oldage and death to restore the earth back to God's original plan will cost a perfect human life! Daniel 9:24

It's until when the effect of this sacrifice is applied on mankind {Matthew 6:10} that all the things that came along with Adamic sin will be gone forever! Revelations 21:2-5 smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by sonmvayina(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

From the Bible!

You and i know that it's the fall of man that brought suffering, sickness, oldage and death!

Each of us can be forgiven on individual basis for his/her own sin, but the forgiveness that's going to stop suffering, sickness, oldage and death to restore the earth back to God's original plan will cost a perfect human life! Daniel 9:24

It's until when the effect of this sacrifice is applied on mankind {Matthew 6:10} that all the things that came along with Adamic sin will be gone forever! Revelations 21:2-5 smiley

Did it work?

And you believe all these because.........
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Did it work?

And you believe all these because.........

Well it's a gradual process!

As imperfect humans we need enough time to learn so many things from the mistake of our first parents (Adam and Eve) yet because of our short lifespan it's just a little that each person can grasp.
That's why God arranged for a book that will tell us all the things that's been happening right from the time Adam and Eve fell till date.
Only those who devote their time to acquire this information will be the first set of humans to counted worthy of divine blessings. Matthew 5:3

So far so good the first set have done a great job with God's help, in this world that's filled with hatred fueled by Racism and Politics, the true followers of Christ (Jesus) have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Micah 4:1-3; John 17:20-23} they have made over 8.7 million individuals from different races under the sun surrendered all harmful weapons and they're now relating as brothers and sisters even though they're from enemy nations!

This is clear evidence that Jesus whom the book of Isaiah described as the Wonderful Counselor has counseled them through what he did when he lived on this planet as a Mighty God, so there's no doubt that he is qualified to become our Everlasting Father because he is surely the Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

So i believe with the way i'm seeing Jehovah's Witnesses worshiping together with LOVE, JOY PEACE, PATIENCE, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} there is no doubt that the FRUIT Jesus talked about is hear today, all we are praying for now is Jehovah let your kingdom come! Matthew 6:10

Mind you it's just my own FAITH {Hebrew 11:1} along with over 8.7 million of Jehovah's Witnesses globally, we are peacefully preaching and teaching all those who wish to know the reason for our faith {1Peter 3:15} we don't pester anyone to accept it! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Which is why I earlier advanced that the pastor was ignorant and that FOLYKAZE should have stuck to his guns with the at hand Yoruba names. He could have added to her already Yoruba names, any of the following these: "AdunniOluwa" "Oluladunsimi" "Didunnimi" "Orisunadun" "Olutamiladun" "Adunlatokewa" "Aduntojọmiloju" "Adunlatoluwa" "Adunmare" "Oluladunsimi" "Oludunsimi" "Adunnilọmọ" "Adunbanle" "Adunfunkẹ" et cetera delight

Ifeoluwakiishi. Isn't that one lovely?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

have humans find solutions to human problems? do you think humans would ever find lasting solutions to problems facing humans?

This is logical fallacy called whataboutism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Jehovah has been there since over thousands years and couldn't do nothing about suffering. You are now shifting the resolving to humans. Are humans more powerful than Jehovah? Shouldn't the most powerful sort issues of the less powerful?

Oh well, Jehovah doesn't exist and non existing skydaddy cannot do jack, not by himself. That is why human has turned to themselves to resolve their problems in the very little way they can, all by themselves.

It is an hypocrisy, that the catholic JW insult all the times has the biggest charity home, hospitals, motherless homes, evangelical outreaches to prisons, refugee camps, war zones, area plague with disasters and poor nations, reaching out to help fellow humans. But the same JW who lash out on them does not have a single charity organization. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

causes of human suffering

Revelation 12:12, NIV: "Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.'"

ecc 8:9 All of this I have seen, and I applied my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that man has dominated man to his harm.

2 Tim 3:1-5
But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

solution to human suffering

dan 2:44. in the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

2pet 3:9-13
Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.
Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion,
as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

Yawn.. Do charity, na Bible you dey quote up and down. Take your Bible to Shekarau in Sambisa where it is needed most.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Ifeoluwakiishi. Isn't that one lovely?
It is lovely and inspired. It gives a meaningful expression of the still indomitable vigour and vitality of God's love.

So what's the shortened form going to be? Is it Ife, Ifeolu, Olu or 'Kiishi ni?

PS: "AdunniOluwa" shortened to "Adun"
"Oluladunsimi" shortened to "'Ladun or 'Simi"
"Didunnimi" shortened to "Didun,"
"Orisunadun" shortened to "Adun"
"Olutamiladun" shortened to "Tami"
"Adunlatokewa" shortened to "Toke"
"Aduntojọmiloju" shortened to "Tojọ"
"Adunlatoluwa" shortened to "Tolu"
"Adunmare" shortened to "Adun"
"Oluladunsimi" and "Oludunsimi" shortened to "Ladun or 'Simi"
"Adunnilọmọ" shortened to "Adunni"
"Adunbanle" shortened to "Adun or 'Banle"
"Adunfunkẹ" shortened to "Adun, or 'Funkẹ"

cc: FOLYKAZE
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

begging for help
ps 37:25
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging for bread.

Matthew 6:33

matt 6:33
 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Giving others
matt 6:1-4
6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Will your Bible verses put food on the table of IDPs?

Only loving people of Nigeria and the Government have been feeding those suffering women and helpless kids. I learnt some pentecostal churches and Catholic mostly supply foods, medicines, water and relief materials to them all the time. What is the contributions of JW? Quoting Bible as if he go put food for people table

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is lovely and inspired. It gives a meaningful expression of the still indomitable vigour and vitality of God's love.

So what's the shortened form going to be? Is it Ife, Ifeolu, Olu or 'Kiishi ni?

Kiishi

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hephzibah is not a Christian Name but a Jewish name, with Jewish meaning. Many of what people term Christiann names are not Christian at all.
Names like Paul, Peter, James are Christian names...removed from their Jewish roots.

There is nothing like Christian name. James, peter, paul have it origin in Rome, not Christianity.

Abraham is Jewish name but adopted by Christians today. So can Hephzibah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Gospel According To Luke / PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.