Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (4993 Views)

Share your Experience with University Girls / Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian relationship adviser, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man luring young ladies to his bedroom with the power of money.

According to him, he slept with 13 young ladies last year. His wife is presently pregnant and this year hasnt been smooth for him as some ladies are turning him down.

His story has elicited negative reactions from female folks on Instagram.

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Forreellinc: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dead thread
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:
Dead thread

just like your future is...........

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by madone: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
The guy that wrote that trash is from the north
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Silly man!
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
madone:
The guy that wrote that trash is from the north
that's very specific........

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Madmoizelle: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
I find this rant very irrelevant undecided
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Oreofepeters: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
And you think it's an achievement, I still don't why it's only black man that brag about sex......

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Forreellinc: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAfrikan:

just like your future is...........
Nah! more like yo momma's sex life
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:

Nah! more like yo momma's sex life

"yo momma?" lol grin.......welcome to 2018 grandpa....
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Forreellinc: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAfrikan:

"yo momma?" lol grin.......welcome to 2018 grandpa....
Wow! That was the best you could come up with?
Why am I even asking? Just look at your garbage thread
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Forreellinc:

Wow! That was the best you could come up with?
Why am I even asking? Just look at your garbage thread

.....if it's trash you're talking about......all i see is you (the home made edition)....

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na so pesin dey chop him destiny all b4 of pussy...
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Forreellinc: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2018
TheAfrikan:

.....if it's trash you're talking about......all i see is you (the home made edition)....
What can I say? your dead thread can only attract "trash" like me

Besides its garbage thread, not garbage ON your thread.... It is called English language, learn it
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by jbazic(m): 3:52am On Nov 30, 2018
madone:
The guy that wro. e that trash is from the north
I agree with you
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Be the first-Tenth using https://peptribe.info/?ref&?signup_referer=TheAfricanPrince and get your first, out of many, alerts.... smiley wink

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by mhizbel(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Achievement! cool

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by pedrilo: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
but pipo chop every day na, wats d big deal?
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2018
multiple times a day sometimes........very sad
pedrilo:
but pipo chop every day na, wats d big deal?
Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by Enivin(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2018
Dear foolish man, your life span has been exhausted and your destiny terminated...so repent now before it is too late.

Re: Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers by TheAfrikan: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Enivin:
Dear foolish man, your life span has been exhausted and your destiny terminated...so repent now before it is too late.

I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos / I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video / Lady Shares Her Incredible Body Transformation In A Year (photos)