Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis (57438 Views)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
nokatakata:

You don't have leaders in south east. All of you put together are inconsequential and that's why you cry and wail about Tinubu everyday. Maybe if you use the same energy to focus on your useless leaders, you won't be running to the south west because your potopoto region is like this
Name your state and I would te u ABA is better than it's capital

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gjrich:

[s]Following the current crisis in Edo State ahead of the 2020 Edo State governorship election, there has been series of events happening with the Edo State national assembly complex being destroyed, Speaker of the House being impeached with his deputy as a new speaker was appointed by 17 lawmakers of the Edo State House Of Assembly under the All Progressive Congress.

Following this, former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has addressed the issue of Edo Crisis as he claimed that Obaseki Has committed Impeachable offences.

APC have made a mistake by letting Tinubu come into the picture following the Edo State crisis.

1. As we all know that the current slogan in the mouth of all Edo citizens ahead of the 2020 edo state election is "Edo no be Lagos", why allow a former leader of Lagos state interfere as the Edo citizens hope to eliminate godfatherism in the state?
This might make them think otherwise.

2. Bringing Tinubu into the picture is just like going against the will of the Edo State citizens.

Now, most of them we'll see it from the angle that they want to make Edo State like Lagos even stigma of "Edo no be Lagos" is very rife.

How could they have allowed Tinubu to address Edo when a stigma of "Edo no be Lagos" is very rife

3. Also, with the introduction of Tinubu, they just successfully made the election between Obaseki and Oshomole, removing the governorship candidate, Ize-Iyamu from the picture.

What's your opinion on this?[/s]

Will you sharap there and go sell gala in traffic now

Your mates are selling gala in the traffic, here you are yearning rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by nokatakata: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol...aba is better indeed. Na him make your akpu head no fit stay for your potopoto region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by thedio(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u from edo ? ...did I speak for Edo people ? ...what concern tinubu and Edo matter if not typical greed of yorubas

Have u seen any south east leader talk in Edo ?
Do u have leader in south east?if yes, name one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Afolabimills(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
richie240:

Nwanne, if at all I wan hear truth, nor be for imposter mouth!

Remove d log in ya aizz first biko!
cool
am not an igbo man am a Nigerian a Yoruba man plus Delta I love my country inrespective of whatever trouble it's passing through life no balance but as part of my right as a citizen of this country is to stand for truth and speak at my age n level in life I speak for my children n the unborn generation we don't have good leaders after looting they cause confusing amongst the people brothers killing brothers while they keep looting am not ur enemy inrespective of my state or status our enemies are out there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by tunderay(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Afolabimills:
who could not save oshomale from been removed as the party chiarman right?the fact remains that there is an election bout to take place in Edo oshomale tinubu should allow those contensting election be is that too much? why do u people derive pleasure n promoting this evil
You are now bringing issue of saving Oshiomole? You guys always find ways to twist argument.

Have a good day .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Afolabimills(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
tunderay:
You are now bringing issue of saving Oshiomole? You guys always find ways to twist argument.

Have a good day .
Bros oshomale got what he deserves he did d same thing to anenih this crooks have stolen so much that they see themselves as gods they aquire so much spiritual powers n wealth that u ask urself are this politicians normal?worse is they turn u n I against ourselves

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by richie240: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Afolabimills:
am not an igbo man am a Nigerian a Yoruba man plus Delta I love my country inrespective of whatever trouble it's passing through life no balance but as part of my right as a citizen of this country is to stand for truth and speak at my age n level in life I speak for my children n the unborn generation we don't have good leaders after looting they cause confusing amongst the people brothers killing brothers while they keep looting am not ur enemy inrespective of my state or status our enemies are out there
Eyahhhh, forgetfulness dey worry u.
Nor be today me and u jam 4 nairaland.

Even me sef, as u see me so, I nor be Nigerian o, I be president Putin junior bloda.
Abi u dey doubt am?
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Afolabimills(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
richie240:

Eyahhhh, forgetfulness dey worry u.
Nor be today me and u jam 4 nairaland.

Even me sef, as u see me so, I nor be Nigerian o, I be president Putin junior bloda.
Abi u dey doubt am?
grin
u no well grin well sorry about yesterday

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Preacherrr(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Allowing an Oshiomole that people are determined to humble with their vote to be campaigning for Ize Iyamu is also a big mistake. Even making a desperate and confused Ize Iyamu their flag bearer is another mistake too.
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by ourema(f): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
The truth of the matter is the fact that Tinubu is fighting for his own right. He knew that should the APC lost the election he would have to face the same challenge in the states where he was known to be godfather.
So in a way he is in trouble. Let's assure PDP win in Edo then an elected governor in Lagos or Osun can take up the courage to show disloyalty. No godfather loves a disloyal party man

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by helinues: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
You guys will wail tire..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Basic123: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
fyneguy:

Exactly. Wike talks about it. They didn't open a similar thread.
And NOBODY SHOUT EDO NO BE RIVERS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by ekestic1976(f): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
What opinion do you want make I come express about a pointless Three Reasons? If APC no allow Tinubu come address Edo issue, you people go still talk. Tinubu this, Tinubu that; na Tinubu case you come carry for head dey drag una own burden for ground! Dem use Tinubu matter do you ni?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Heffalump(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
@Op: I want you to know that it was not a mistake for APC to have allowed Tinubu to address Edo crisis.

Rather, it is the arrogance of Tinibu who wants to perpetuate himself as leader of all political godfathers in Nigeria that pushed him. To him, he's preparing ground for 2023 undecided

Incase you don't know, Tinubu is sponsoring APC in both the Edo and Ondo elections. My only problem is the numskulls that keep fanning this ugly beast who has stolen the common wealth of Nigerians and has made himself a demi god of some sort. Sometimes I wonder how God is so patient with humans inspite of so many evil.
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by SaintLucia: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
It has been confirmed by their SERVER MAN grin.

They mentioned Ganduje name
They mentioned Oshobaba name
They mentioned Ize Iyamu name
They mentioned Tinubu name
They mentioned Buhari name
They mentioned Kabaka name
They mentioned Hosa name

They don't have manifesto and can't point to their achievements hence they resolved to names mentioning.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Basher8583: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

U don't have to defend everything ...now see the rubbish u wrote

Edo people I know are one of the most confident people in Nigeria .... bringing Tinubu is a mistake ask any ede person go to Twitter ...it's a mistake

Tinubu got this one wrong accept the fact

Will you stop whining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gjrich:
Following the current crisis in Edo State ahead of the 2020 Edo State governorship election, there has been series of events happening with the Edo State national assembly complex being destroyed, Speaker of the House being impeached with his deputy as a new speaker was appointed by 17 lawmakers of the Edo State House Of Assembly under the All Progressive Congress.

Following this, former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has addressed the issue of Edo Crisis as he claimed that Obaseki Has committed Impeachable offences.

APC have made a mistake by letting Tinubu come into the picture following the Edo State crisis.

1. As we all know that the current slogan in the mouth of all Edo citizens ahead of the 2020 edo state election is "Edo no be Lagos", why allow a former leader of Lagos state interfere as the Edo citizens hope to eliminate godfatherism in the state?

2. Bringing Tinubu into the picture is just like going against the will of the Edo State citizens.

Now, most of them we'll see it from the angle that they want to make Edo State like Lagos even stigma of "Edo no be Lagos" is very rife.

How could they have allowed Tinubu to address Edo when a stigma of "Edo no be Lagos" is very rife

3. Also, with the introduction of Tinubu, they just successfully made the election between Obaseki and Oshomole, removing the governorship candidate, Ize-Iyamu from the picture.

What's your opinion on this?

Edo no be Lagos.

Every Edo man, whether APC or PDP is committed to kicking godfatherism out of Edo State.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Mokason28: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
AlabiJ:
The same way Obaseki felt he could drag Lagos into Edo election matter with his 'Edo no be Lagos' mantra (which everyone knows is an indirect shot/attack on Tinubu, when he could have simply said 'Edo against Godfatherism' or something), so also does Tinubu as an APC party leader have the right to comment on the election. Edo people are free to vote their choice but una no fit deny Tinubu of his right to talk or speak his mind as a politician in support of his party and its candidate. Kapish.
Lemme school you Obaseki didn’t drag Lagos into Edo election matters... Oshomole did by boasting that he was going to give Obaseki Ambode treatment...
Obaseki only retaliated by boldly telling him dat EDO NO BE LAGOS and he is quite correct if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by clickwtB(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
No mistake done!
Lagos is Nigeria,Edo is also Nigeria....
Instead of going back to the old failed and still unchanged party,
i will rather go to a new one!!!
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by golddare: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gjrich:
Following the current crisis in Edo State ahead of the 2020 Edo State governorship election, there has been series of events happening with the Edo State national assembly complex being destroyed, Speaker of the House being impeached with his deputy as a new speaker was appointed by 17 lawmakers of the Edo State House Of Assembly under the All Progressive Congress.

What's your opinion on this?

I just hope after the election Edo no go be Lagos.
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Zetty177x: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Since I saw bullion vans enter Tinnubu's residence, when he talks, I only shake my head. Until we know the content of the ballot box, he has no right to talk..I beg gi

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by allthingsgood: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mods this is bias.
Where is a counter opinion against pdp in front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by vRendoh(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wetin person go talk! Na boil wey catch old man for wrong place force am to open yansh for small pikin. Na Edo State head Nigeria politicians de take learn politics. Even the ones that cannot win there wards dey do analyses. So sad!
Edo people should realise that their destinies dey their hand and nobody else. They alone can determine who governs them irrespective of the outside support he may get. Make we wise up..none of these politicians love you better than yourselves.
Vote wisely Edolites!
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Hedonisco: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
These things don't count as long as the people's votes don't count. We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Bhol28: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Okay,but PDP allowing thug Wike doing like Obaseki's father is not a grave error.Tax collectors

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by allthingsgood: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Aba is a shithole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by Jabioro: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Are u from edo ? ...did I speak for Edo people ? ...what concern tinubu and Edo matter if not typical greed of yorubas

Have u seen any south east leader talk in Edo ?
Edo is an Odua state...let that get to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by oneunited(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

U don't have to defend everything ...now see the rubbish u wrote

Edo people I know are one of the most confident people in Nigeria .... bringing Tinubu is a mistake ask any ede person go to Twitter ...it's a mistake

Tinubu got this one wrong accept the fact

But Wike can from his state of highest debts in Nigeria say those trash yesterday?Did he refused to inaugurate any elected lawmaker in Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's ok for Wike, Atiku and all other pdp cronies to talk about Edo but Tinubu can't?
What a delusional hypocrisy.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.