Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them (2906 Views)

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? / When You Walk Past A Woman And She Looks Elsewhere / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
mamagee3:
What does it mean when someone looks elsewhere when you walk past them at an event?
chaiii. to fuuurck you dey Hungary me no be small.
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
francesco01:

you fit Bleep mamagee3, you get power?
Na doggy I go give her
Make God forgive me have already positioned myself fûcking her ass she will be a good moaner wink
Even seeing her face she look like someone who like that thing smiley

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
internationalman:
They normally are crushing on you if they can't maintain eye contact with you for just a few seconds

But if that's really you on your profile, then I think the small boys are just shy to look at an elderly woman in the eyes.
Honestly
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lightangel65:

Chai bitch you are ugly, your profile pic tells a lot, not everyone wants to ruin their eyes by looking at something disgusting. You should be covering your face stop polluting our view undecided
One day, your mouth (or fingers) will put you in deep sh.it
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

One day, your mouth (or fingers) will put you in deep sh.it

But where are you living nw
I really want to see those two tit in my........you already know wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But where are you living nw
I really want to see those two tit in my........you already know wink
Yawns
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
Let me suck this tit
I swear you gon be happy I did wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Let me suck this tit
I swear you gon be happy I did wink
Piss off small boy
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Piss off small boy
Yes baby need breast milk to stay strong on NL wink

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Doyinsunshine(f): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2020
mamagee3:
What does it mean when someone looks elsewhere when you walk past them at an event?

It might be they bear grudges with you
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Doyinsunshine:

It might be they bear grudges with you
I never met her in my life.
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Westernlove:
Actually I'm an Ambivert and I observe and study people a lot. One thing about Humans Is you can never satisfy them. Some people mistake my Ignore game for shyness lol, It simply means I don't really care about you nor what you think about me. One thing I specialize In Is I know how to perfectly switch my moods. I hate to be caught unaware, I can tell when someone Is staring at me without looking the direction, Most times I just let them satisfy their lust and I normally enjoy the attention lol. I hate to follow the crowd and what the crowd does, for example, A beautiful well endowed lady may be passing by and you will see a lot of starved sex males turning their heads around to satisfy their curiosity, but not me, I'll just face front and act like nothing happened and nothing really special, I experience this particular scene most of the time. The species of humans out there these days are quite complicated. I treat people exactly the way they treat me. No time for fake emotions.....
hahaha..you just wrote a part of me
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by euniquea(f): 3:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Op don't let that disturb you ok.. wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Doyinsunshine(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2020
mamagee3:

I never met her in my life.

Oh it might mean she likes you already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / Help My 5 Days Old Marriage / Young Lady Shares Video With Sugar Daddy In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.