Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (52763 Views)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by biggy26: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
elonize:
nor mind am...I pity those saying party's.... So if e marry her,n she has a female child,she will definitely teach her d doctrines na...I nor know if sm ppo sense dey their yanch.hahahahhahah
Funny people

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by Yoooo: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Onebyonedead:
What's the big deal about it ....... you silly hypocrite
kiss
Re: I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian by BareFacedLies(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
omotolsy:
I actually do feel for younger ones trying to settle down at times like this.

Most young adults are actually sexually confused, not just the Ladies are bisexuals, the men are too. You know why?

They grew up seeing these things, watching them and it screwed up their minds and thus it seems normal.

When i was growing up these things were not obvious, no available internet access, no xrated movies everywhere, no polluting musical videos on TV.

This generation is a sexually confused one and it only takes God to help them and particularly the effort of adequate parenting.

If you want to marry, go down on your knees and talk to the giver of good things at the same time do not be emotionally foolish.

Her bad habits will not die after you marry her.

However, be sure she is what it obviously looks like she is first.

Na too much food and freedom dey cause am otherwise why would a normal human being be sexually attracted to another human of the same sex? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.