Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? (2855 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People / ⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Most people just presume what they feel should be called Christianity [/b]instead of reading, studying and meditating on God's inspired word (Bible)

From Genesis to Revelation you can never find a place where a worshiper of God give alm to any beggar. The reason is that God of course say we should take care of the needs of our fellow man but that means ascertaining what your neighbour needed [b]not his want
!
When you assist your fellowman with food, clothing or a place to lay his head, you're working what is good provided the person in question is not lazy but when you give alms to anyone asking then you're promoting idleness. That is why you're seeing able bodied men and women going about begging for alms otherwise it would only have been those that are truly in need that we all will see!
God bless you! smiley

We know you are not part of the most people in your DUPLICITY in what true Christianity is. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Just quote a verse where a worshiper of God gave a dime to a beggar, that's all!

I know the OP can understand what i'm saying it may sound unpalatable but that's the truth, if you want to be a Christian you must follow the ACT of the first century Christians, in Antioch the onlookers called Jesus' followers "Christians" not because the Christians were acting in line with what people expect them to do but because they were carrying out their activities exactly the way Jesus the one who claims to be Christ did! Act 11:26

So instead of presuming what Christianity means why not follow the standard set by the first century pioneers of this religion?

Can you quote a verse where any of them gave a beggar any money? smiley

Mention three beggars in the Bible and stop wasting people's time.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The same /similar is found in the book of Proverbs

The lens on the face of the person that post is meant for won't allow him to see clearly. You see how he has been repeating DIME DIME DIME. As if gifts of mercy is restricted to DIME grin grin grin grin grin

After His duplicity, he came back with the be below.......

I Maximus69 decided to allow you see how far those claiming Christians will come and do justice to the issue on ground with the use of God's word.

After lambasting the Op as an ATHEIST into the mud he want to save face by dragging those "claiming Christians" into his guagmire.

Did he regard the saying of those he say they claim Christian. Are they not false christians again? Will what the saying of false Christians bring any validity to his point. Will their point change them to true Christians? When he won't stop assuming and speculating. This is what it will result to.

Yet the thread was as a result of the saying of a true Christians not false Christians grin grin grin grin let him face what is before him after his duplicity.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Image123:

So instead of presuming what Christianity means why not follow the standard set by the first century pioneers of this religion?

This part of his post got me laughing. They don't presume. It is all other Christians that are PRESUMPTUOUS grin grin grin grin.

But there is no[b][/b] PRESUMPTION in ......Christians don't give beggars money, Jesus never taught us to do so ...........according to Jesus spokesman himself.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
achorladey:

The lens on the face of the person that post is meant for won't allow him to see clearly. You see how he has been repeating DIME DIME DIME. As if gifts of mercy is restricted to DIME grin grin grin grin grin

After His duplicity, he came back with the be below.......

I Maximus69 decided to allow you see how far those claiming Christians will come and do justice to the issue on ground with the use of God's word.

After lambasting the Op as an ATHEIST into the mud you want to save face by dragging those "claiming Christians" into your guagmire.

Do you regard the saying of those you say they claim Christian. Are they not false christians again? Will what the saying of false Christians bring any validity to your point. Will their point change them to true Christians? When you won't stop assuming and speculating. This is what it will result to.

Yet the thread was as a result of the saying of a true Christians not false Christians grin grin grin grin face what is before you after your duplicity.

The OP taught Christianity is about giving money to beggars so i told him frankly that that's not the ideology of true Christians but that of unbelievers claiming Christians!

So i allowed those false Christians to explain why there is no verse in the scriptures where one worshiper of God gave a DIME to any beggar! wink

If it's gifts of mercy, yes that is a practice amongst Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) but giving professional beggars money is wrong according to God's word! wink

But if you want to prove me wrong then quote a verse in the Bible where any of God's servants gave a DIME to any beggar! smiley

That's the point of argument not gift of mercy that's practiced everywhere! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Image123:

Great!
Now you're talking!

Of course there is no worshiper of God that's begging for money {Psalms 1:1; 37:25} and that's why the OP brought the issue forward to hear your opinions and not what is found in God's word!

So if you know that God's people never mention the name of beggars in their midst then why don't you tell the OP the truth that there's no Christian beggars? wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

The OP taught Christianity is about giving money to beggars so i told him frankly that that's not the ideology of true Christians but that of unbelievers claiming Christians!

So i allowed those false Christians to explain why there is no verse in the scriptures where one worshiper of God gave a DIME to any beggar! wink

If it's gifts of mercy, yes that is a practice amongst Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) but giving professional beggars money is wrong according to God's word! wink

But if you want to prove me wrong then quote a verse in the Bible where any of God's servants gave a DIME to any beggar! smiley

That's the point of argument not gift of mercy that's practiced everywhere! wink

Maximus69: The OP taught Christianity is about giving money to beggars so i told him frankly that that's not the ideology of true Christians but that of unbelievers claiming Christians!

Achorladey: Your problem lies in this highlighted in bold. Thinking you know what was in the mind of the Op. Here is why Op made this thread.......

So if one ends up like a begger, that automatically mean one's an enemy of God or that automatically mean one's an animal? I don't get you, if I don't have something or maybe I'm in a precarious situation and I need people's help for the mean time, that means I'm not even worthy to be call human?

I seriously don't get you. From inception, people have always have privileges, and because you have a privilege of being rich or have enough to cater for you for a while doesn't mean others that don't have are miserable or lazy or evil and not worthy to be in the society.

In case you've not been reading your Bible, please open up to Matthew 25:35-40, Jesus explicitly said ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

Rather than stick to what the Op was saying you added your own presumption even saying it's like you want to learn shey?

Maximus69: So i allowed those false Christians to explain why there is no verse in the scriptures where one worshiper of God gave a DIME to any beggar! wink

Achorladey: You allowed grin grin grin grin false Christians? For what benefit since they are false. It is not like they will tell you the truth anyway since they are false in your eyes. What do they have to do with the issue, since it is between you the TRUE CHRISTIAN and the atheist.

Maximus69: If it's gifts of mercy, yes that is a practice amongst Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) but giving professional beggars money is wrong according to God's word! wink

Achorladey: but giving to professional beggars grin grin grin grin grin. Where is the Op talking about professional beggars. Show us where? Its all your PRESUMPTION and ASSUMPTION followed with SPECULATION. Was the issue on the other thread about a professional beggar? Smh for you.

Maximus69: But if you want to prove me wrong then quote a verse in the Bible where any of God's servants gave a DIME to any beggar! smiley

Achorladey: Go back and read all the post before this particular one. 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! Matthew 7:11

Maximus69: That's the point of argument not gift of mercy that's practiced everywhere! wink

Achorladey: Trying to change everything to fit your narrative now grin grin grin grin grin. Tell us first where JESUS said we should not give beggars money? Or TRUE CHRISTIANS don't give beggars money! Since we know GIFTS of Mercy don't include MONEY grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Great!
Now you're talking!

Of course there is no worshiper of God that's begging for money {Psalms 1:1; 37:25} and that's why the OP brought the issue forward to hear your opinions and not what is found in God's word!

So if you know that God's people never mention the name of beggars in their midst then why don't you tell the OP the truth that there's no Christian beggars? wink

The blind beggar in John 9 was a worshipper of WHO? grin grin grin grin when they say he used to beg, what was he BEGGING for, HIS EYES or WHAT?
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
achorladey:

The blind beggar in John 9 was a worshipper of WHO? grin grin grin grin when they say he used to beg, what was he BEGGING for, HIS EYES or WHAT?

Of course he was begging for money and those giving him taught they're doing what is right, but when God's son came he taught them what every servant of God should do for the needy!

So how much did Jesus give him to teach them about worshiping God in spirit and truth? smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course he was begging for money and those giving him taught they're doing what is right, but when God's son came he taught them what every servant of God should do for the needy!

So how much did Jesus give him to teach them about worshiping God in spirit and truth? smiley

Maximus69: Of course he was begging for money.

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin. A worshipper of God begging for money grin Or abi the beggar no dey worship God?

Maximus69: and those giving him taught they're doing what is right,

Achorladey: Are you the one that gave them the MOSAIC law concerning how to treat the poor amongst the worshippers of God? How do you know what these people were thinking is RIGHT or WRONG. Assumptions, speculation, presumption a real problem here.

Maximus69: but when God's son came he taught them what every servant of God should do for the needy!

Achorladey: What they need to know about the needy was given to the Israelites long before Jesus came to the earth. They know what they need to do for the needy. Even the NEHEMIAH video you watched for your convention this year highlighted it gringringrin. The worshippers of God were using their children to mortgage and beg for food. shockedshockedshocked. If that is what God want or the Israelites were taught about the needy, why is Nehemiah bittered about it? Nehemiah 5:1-19.

Maximus69: So how much did Jesus give him to teach them about worshiping God in spirit and truth?

Achorladey: You forgot you said this earlier...........Of course there is no worshiper of God that's begging for money . I don't need to tell you how much Jesus give the beggar in this case.

What is needed to be established has been established. The beggar was begging and you said in this post I responded to that...........Of course he was begging for money.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
achorladey:

Maximus69: Of course he was begging for money.

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin. A worshipper of God begging for money grin Or abi the beggar no dey worship God?

Maximus69: and those giving him taught they're doing what is right,

Achorladey: Are you the one that gave them the MOSAIC law concerning how to treat the poor amongst the worshippers of God? How do you know what these people were thinking is RIGHT or WRONG. Assumptions, speculation, presumption a real problem here.

Maximus69: but when God's son came he taught them what every servant of God should do for the needy!

Achorladey: What they need to know about the needy was given to the Israelites long before Jesus came to the earth. They know what they need to do for the needy. Even the NEHEMIAH video you watched for your convention this year highlighted it gringringrin. The worshippers of God were using their children to mortgage and beg for food. shockedshockedshocked. If that is what God want or the Israelites were taught about the needy, why is Nehemiah bittered about it? Nehemiah 5:1-19.

Maximus69: So how much did Jesus give him to teach them about worshiping God in spirit and truth?

Achorladey: You forgot you said this earlier...........Of course there is no worshiper of God that's begging for money . I don't need to tell you how much Jesus give the beggar in this case.
What is needed to be established has been established. The beggar was begging and you said in this post I responded to that...........Of course he was begging for money.

Hmmmmmmmm, the beggar wasn't a Christian remember? smiley
And don't forget that Jesus has condemned the worship practiced by those organizing the Temple worship in his time under which the blind man worshiped, for you to know that he wasn't a worshiper of the true God back then, those with whom he was worshiping threw him out: a sign that he is no more a worshiper of their own God! John 9:34 smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
I found this link https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/charity.php

That link exposes that JW will not provide charitable help to you if you are non-jw. souls
You know my opposition to your JW bashing, so see this as an exception.

Jesus never taught that one should only love one's neighbours, but also one's extremely very hard to love enemies, whom he said, turn your other cheek to be slapped if they slap one side of your face, and as we all know, its hard to do this as it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, so, Christ followers would learn to forgive those who know not what they do.

Perhaps we can learn from the Parable of the Orangutan, who Christ said one should emulate.

budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11026430_244049467975207imagem181581013078995_jpeg36831a722ecdff67f0e5698629a2a90c

It applies to the JW as to the Christ followers like the forest and twigs in one's eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, the beggar wasn't a Christian remember? smiley
And don't forget that Jesus has condemned the worship practiced by those organizing the Temple worship in his time under which the blind man worshiped, for you to know that he wasn't a worshiper of the true God back then, those with whom he was worshiping threw him out: a sign that he is not a worshiper of their own God! John 9:34 smiley

grin grin grin grin grin He wasn't a CHRISTIAN grin grin grin grin Jesus had established Christianity abi? Or they were referring to Jesus and his disciples as Christians as at that time abi?

Before Christianity who are the true worshippers all over that world a.) The Jews b. The gentiles. C. I refuse to answer.

That the scribes and Pharisee threw him out is a sign or mark he is not a worshipper of the the true God grin grin grin grin. Tell us who were the pharisees and scribes including other religious leaders of the Jews and the jewish people worshipping?

What were Jesus parents doing in Jerusalem when he was born and repeatedly went there for the passover. To carry out what worship to WHOM?

Maximus69: Jesus has condemned the worship practiced by those organizing

Achorladey: what basis will there be need for condemnation when he knew they don't worship the true God? And yet Jesus said they should listen to their leaders. What are they listening too? Is it not what the TRUE God commanded them to give as instruction to his people. Or they just should listen to lies from SATAN
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin He wasn't a CHRISTIAN grin grin grin grin Jesus had established Christianity abi? Or they were referring to Jesus and his disciples as Christians as at that time abi?

Before Christianity who are the true worshippers all over that world a.) The Jews b. The gentiles. C. I refuse to answer.

That the scribes and Pharisee threw him out is a sign or mark he is not a worshipper of the the true God grin grin grin grin. Tell us who were the pharisees and scribes including other religious leaders of the Jews and the jewish people worshipping?

What were Jesus parents doing in Jerusalem when he was born and repeatedly went there for the passover. To carry out what worship to WHOM?

Maximus69: Jesus has condemned the worship practiced by those organizing

Achorladey: what basis will there be need for condemnation when he knew they don't worship the true God? And yet Jesus said they should listen to their leaders. What are they listening too? Is it not what the TRUE God commanded them to give as instruction to his people.

According to the Psalmist, no worshiper of God do beg for food! Psalms 37:25

So for one to be a beggar clearly indicates that something is wrong somewhere. The man wasn't a worshiper of the true God, that's why Jesus taught his own followers by example that instead of giving him alms, he supposed to be helped to return to the group of givers not beggars, and which group is that? The worshipers whose God is the Good Shepherd, his sheep don't go about begging for bread! Psalms 23:1 wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Funny thread!
Opened by a supposed Atheist to ask questions regarding beggars and those giving them alms, but no religionsists have come up with an example of a worshiper of God who happens to be a beggar! smiley

Well let me first of make this clear to all that it's not possible to have all what we want in this wicked world, I think the question most Churchgoers failed to seek an answer to is "how come God's word emphasized that worshipers of God will not be beggars?
After all it's impossible for all of us to be wealthy.

Well the truth is God will supply all the needs of his worshipers miraculously and put Satan who wants to taunt the living God to shame. Satan knows very well that it's not proper for servants of Jehovah to go begging pagans for money.
So Jehovah arranged that his worshipers should take good care of their fellow believers who are less privileged, that's why most of you can quote God's word in support of giving but can't find one single worshiper/servant of God who is a beggar! undecided
Today Jehovah's Witnesses makes sure that we arrange for the NEEDS of all our brothers and sisters, note that i said NEEDS not WANTS! smiley

The reason is because that's what Jesus promised us in this system of things, so we strive really hard to maintain our integrity because Satan is always looking for ways to profane the name of God who claims to provide for his worshipers {Psalms 1:1, 37:25} this he is doing through the whole association of JWs globally!

The most important asset a JW must never lack is the spiritual sword (Bible). Ephesians 6:17
Throughout the world today you can't find one member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization who doesn't have a copy of the Bible. Also note that when Churchgoers put Bibles under their armpit in which almost half of it is torn, a little JWs has a modern day deluxe covered Bible at hand!
It's a taboo for any of us to kneel before an unbeliever begging for money, that's why we make sure we offer the best service so that even our enemies will be forced to acknowledge our diligence at work. Proverbs 22:29
So instead of Satan to mock our God, Jehovah instill in the hearts of his faithful worshipers the Love of our fellow believers, therefore even if i'm stranded anywhere, all i need to do is ask anyone around for where my brothers and sisters live, once i found a JW i'll be treated like a VIP in the home of my brothers.
That's why i can confidently say whenever we see someone begging for money, JWs know that such a person can't be a worshiper of JEHOVAH our own God! smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

So for one to be a beggar clearly indicates that something is wrong somewhere. The man wasn't a worshiper of the true God, that's why Jesus taught his own followers by example that instead of giving him alms, he supposed to be helped to return to the group of givers not beggars, and which group is that? The worshipers whose God is the Good Shepherd, his sheep don't go about begging for bread! Psalms 23:1 wink

Maximus69: So for one to be a beggar clearly indicates that something is wrong somewhere.

Achorladey: Oga Maximus69 nothing is wrong with begging and don't muddled the whole stuff with your professional beggar. You beg everyday for mercy and forgiveness from your MAKER. Does that mean something is wrong with you? Begging.....to require as necessary or appropriate. Jesus Christ said ASKS.

Maximus69: The man wasn't a worshiper of the true God

Achorladey: One scripture to support the above that states clearly the man is not a worshipper of the true God. To say he was born in a nation which is in a COVENANT with God should tell you the story. Or the covenant don scatter before then?

Maimus69: that's why Jesus taught his own followers by example that instead of giving him alms,

Achorladey: Where did you see Jesus telling his followers to give him ALMS AGAIN[/ Continue to muddle everything together]?

[b]Maximus69
: he supposed to be helped to return to the group of givers not beggars.

Achorladey: Here comes your NARRATIVE. Was the account about returning him to group of GIVERS? grin grin grin grin grin

Maximus69: and which group is that?

Achorladey: JWS or False Christians or first century Christians or Christendom or the Jews grin grin grin grin

Maximus69: The worshipers whose God is the Good Shepherd, his sheep don't go about begging for bread! Psalms 23:1

Achorladey: As long as you remember that " I will lack nothing" does not mean there won't be need for you to ASKS or BEG for something.

If it means total lack of nothing. Jesus won't be saying. ASKS and it shall be given. If someone don't lack something they won't ask or beg.

So when a fellow JW like you beg or ask financial or any assistance from you. Does it mean JEHOVAH is not the Good Shepherd?
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:
Funny thread!
Opened by a supposed Atheist to ask questions regarding beggars and those giving them alms, but no religionsists have come up with an example of a worshiper of God who happens to be a beggar! smiley

Well let me first of make this clear to all that it's not possible to have all what we want in this wicked world, I think the question most Churchgoers failed to seek an answer to is "how come God's word emphasized that worshipers of God will not be beggars?
After all it's impossible for all of us to be wealthy.

Well the truth is God will supply all the needs of his worshipers miraculously and put Satan who wants to taunt the living God to shame. Satan knows very well that it's not proper for servants of Jehovah to go begging pagans for money.
So Jehovah arranged that his worshipers should take good care of their fellow believers who are less privileged, that's why most of you can quote God's word in support of giving but can't find one single worshiper/servant of God who is a beggar! undecided
Today Jehovah's Witnesses makes sure that we arrange for the NEEDS of all our brothers and sisters, note that i said NEEDS not WANTS! smiley

The reason is because that's what Jesus promised us in this system of things, so we strive really hard to maintain our integrity because Satan is always looking for ways to profane the name of God who claims to provide for his worshipers {Psalms 1:1, 37:25} this he is doing through the whole association of JWs globally!

The most important asset a JW must never lack is the spiritual sword (Bible). Ephesians 6:17
Throughout the world today you can't find one member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization who doesn't have a copy of the Bible. Also note that when Churchgoers put Bibles under their armpit in which almost half of it is torn, a little JWs has a modern day deluxe covered Bible at hand!
It's a taboo for any of us to kneel before an unbeliever begging for money, that's why we make sure we offer the best service so that even our enemies will be forced to acknowledge our diligence at work. Proverbs 22:29
So instead of Satan to mock our God, Jehovah instill in the hearts of his faithful worshipers the Love of our fellow believers, therefore even if i'm stranded anywhere, all i need to do is ask anyone around for where my brothers and sisters live, once i found a JW i'll be treated like a VIP in the home of my brothers.
That's why i can confidently say whenever we see someone begging for money, JWs know that such a person can't be a worshiper of JEHOVAH our own God! smiley

Here comes the FULL NARRATIVE grin grin grin grin grin. The below is what was before you. Now you head into your narratives.
True Christians don't give beggars money, Jesus never taught us to do so, that's why you can't find a single worshiper of God who is a beggar neither can you find a place where a Christian give a beggar a dime.

Maximus69: Well let me first of make this clear to all that it's not possible to have all what we want in this wicked world

Achorladey: You were citing Psalms 23:1 before that says worshippers of God will lack nothing grin grin grin grin grin.

And thank you for letting us know that JWS don't put Bible in their ARMPITS but the GB had to provide laminated material for [b]your latest and BEST BIBLE[/b]to prevent the deterioration like churcgoers that they thought will never happen grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

But the poor are always amongst us and should be given bread instead of stones!

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

At least we know before such person can be told to depart, he came first.

And before he can be given bread, we know something was lacking and asked or begged for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
achorladey:

At least we know before such person can be told to depart, he came first.

And before he can be given bread, we know something was lacking and asked or begged for.
I think its fair to assume such people lack what they begged for or they wouldn't be begging for it.

On a side, people read this sort of posts of mine then send me begging emails. Let it be known that buda does not favourably respond to Nairaland beggars and that I have beggars around me whom I may or may not hearken to, and last week three street beggars got a total sum of £46.50 off me and this week, so far, £0.

The Lord will forgive me for letting my left hand see what my right hand did.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

I think its fair to assume such people lack what they begged for or they wouldn't be begging for it.

On a side, people read this sort of posts of mine then send me begging emails. Let it be known that buda does not favourably respond to Nairaland beggars and that I have beggars around me whom I may or may not hearken to, and last week three street beggars got a total sum of £46.50 off me and this week, so far, £0.

grin grin grin grin to the last line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

Yes the poor amongst us will be fed by us not by pagans who doesn't have any regard for our God! smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

No street beggars amongst the worshipers of my own God! smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes the poor amongst us will be fed by us not by pagans who doesn't have any regard for our God! smiley
Please go read the Parable of the Orangutan. You will see it was a pagan non-worshipping God Samaritan that Christ asked you to emulate and not the Priest and the Levite who obviously had regard for God which they allowed to get in their way of actually having regard for God!

1 Like

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

No street beggars amongst the worshipers of my own God! smiley
I am sure there are beggars amongst your neighbours and there are definitely beggars amongst your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

I am sure there are beggars amongst your neighbours and there are definitely beggars amongst your enemies.
That's why i'm extending the same kind of love to everyone, so that once you're a member of my global family, i'll introduce you to my brothers and sisters so that whatever we need could be discussed together as one big family.
Each member of our family is his brother's keeper! wink
There is no philanthropist in Christianity, we work together as one big family. The money each member is able to make belongs to the family so we share our brother's problems. Therefore we try to call others to come and become members of the same family, so we can both share whatever we have as a family! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i'm extending the same kind of love to everyone, so that once you're a member of my global family, i'll introduce you to my brothers and sisters so that whatever we need could be discussed together as one big family.
Each member of our family is his brother's keeper! wink
There is no philanthropist in Christianity, we work together as one big family. The money each member is able to make belongs to the family so we share our brother's problems. Therefore we try to call others to come and become members of the same family, so we can both share whatever we have as a family! wink
What you are advocating is not Christianity, but Jwanity! Which is okay so long as you don't make out it is what Christ taught, because Christ never said, make your enemies family before you love them. Christ said love your enemies despite them being your enemy, as you can clearly read for yourself.

Christianity without philanthropy is like salt that has lost his savour. See below what we are told to do with it.

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
What Churchgoers don't understand is they're just duplicating the self righteosness of first century Pharisees!
This group pose as worshipers of God but they make their gifts of mercy in the public where onlookers will commend them as philanthropists but in Christianity, even if i have billions of dollars i must contribute into my family so that we all share both the pains and riches together!
I'll never single handedly give it out to anyone as if i'm the good one, if you want the goodies, then be prepared also to share the pains of my brothers! That's what the first century Christians did, none of them ever give a dime to a beggar, they brought everything they had into the family for all to enjoy.
So if anyone wants to enjoy the goodies in the family, let him join the family, the door is always open! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

What you are advocating is not Christianity, but Jwanity! Which is okay so long as you don't make out it is what Christ taught, because Christ never said, make your enemies family before you love them. Christ said love your enemies despite them being your enemy, as you can clearly read for yourself.

Christianity without philanthropy is like salt that has lost his savour. See below what we are told to do with it.

You show true love by bringing the enemy into your home (if your enemy realize you can be of help to him) but if not don't wish him death.
We try to bring everyone into the family but if they don't want it, we'll leave it at that! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:

You show true love by bringing the enemy into your home (if your enemy realize you can be of help to him) but if not don't wish him death.
We try to bring everyone into the family but if they don't want it, we'll leave it at that! wink
Your enemy may come into your house and eat your food but still refuse to worship your God with you, and Jesus would probably tell you that even after your enemy has eaten your food and slapped you, prepare more food for your enemy to eat and slap again and again seventy times seven times!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

Your enemy may come into your house and eat your food but still refuse to worship your God with you, and Jesus would probably tell you that even after your enemy has eaten your food and slapped you, prepare more food for your enemy to eat and slap again and again seventy times seven times!

You're mixing it all up but i'll help you out! cheesy

Our real enemy is Satan the Devil not humans with flesh and blood {Ephesians 6:11-12} this enemy is the one holding people behind from seeing the LOVE we share amongst us, so there is no way they can come into our house without the spirit in them being ousted first {Matthew 12:43} and once they're in our midst we'll continue to feed their hearts with good things so that the old spirit doesn't have the chance to come back into their hearts! Matthew 12:44-45

That's why it's very difficult to drag a convert in JW out from our midst, whenever you see someone say he/she is exjw, know that they're born by Witnesses and since they feel like something better is outside the Organization, they'll leave but they can't be happy, WHY? They'll always complain that JWs don't love them again whereas they're the ones who say they find evil in our midst.
So if someone truthfully escape from amongst evil people, please do you think such a person need to look back at the same evil people thinking of being loved by the same evil people? Matthew 5:11-12 wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maximus69:
What Churchgoers don't understand is they're just duplicating the self righteosness of first century Pharisees!
This group pose as worshipers of God but they make their gifts of mercy in the public where onlookers will commend them as philanthropists but in Christianity, even if i have billions of dollars i must contribute into my family so that we all share both the pains and riches together!
I'll never single handedly give it out to anyone as if i'm the good one, if you want the goodies, then be prepared also to share the pains of my brothers! That's what the first century Christians did, none of them ever give a dime to a beggar, they brought everything they had into the family for all to enjoy.
So if anyone wants to enjoy the goodies in the family, let him join the family, the door is always open! wink

The assumptions and speculation has started again. JWS don't duplicate Pharisees grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus: Man Of Peace Or Man Of War / Christianity Is Called The Great Confession / Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.