Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio (689 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by esky158(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
I just saw this picture on line and I knew I had been in this situation once. I met this girl in church one Sunday and we got talking I later collected her Number and we started chatting right away,I later told her I like her wanted us to make out and mind u I had a girl friend then well I was caught by my girlfriend and I had to lie that I was helping my neighbor to run the girl trust me I almost die that day. If u have ever been I a similar situation pls share your experience

Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by Halfamilli: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Nope
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by Artiiclebeast: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
It wasn't me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by malikombi(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol.....but in reality, I received such message recently from access bank. I had to check and over and over again to confirm it's actually access

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
esky158:
I just saw this picture on line and I knew I had been in this situation once. I met this girl in church one Sunday and we got talking I later collected her Number and we started chatting right away,I later told her I like her wanted us to make out and mind u I had a girl friend then well I was caught by my girlfriend and I had to lie that I was helping my neighbor to run the girl trust me I almost die that day. If u have ever been I a similar situation pls share your experience
stop going to church to do evil things,it is meant for only worship and not to go looking for girlfriend
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by OkuFaba(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
esky158:
I already slept with my girlfriend close friend, she started suspecting and confronted me on why her friend is getting too close to me but I told her is probably because I'm dating her close friend that nothing holds me and her friend except her. Na then I had to delete all her friends nudes on my phone coz she asked before smartly checking my phone but I was steps ahead of her.. #WISDOM

Lass lass her friend kpekus sweet pass her own cos her wetness is like pure olive virgin oil. And she dey release like tap
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by flyingpig: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
OkuFaba:
I already slept with my girlfriend close friend, she started suspecting and confronted me on why her friend is getting too close to me but I told her is probably because I'm dating her close friend that nothing holds me and her friend except her. Na then I had to delete all her friends nudes on my phone coz she asked before smartly checking my phone but I was steps ahead of her.. #WISDOM

Lass lass her friend kpekus sweet pass her own cos her wetness is like pure olive virgin oil. And she dey release like tap
wait grin how u take code the friend make una dey nack and she no reveal to ur babe grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been In This Situatio by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nope, some people are just too secretive.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex With A Guy (video) / Omg!!!hot Girl Caught Fvcking Man In A Gym [watch Video] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.