Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide (47058 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by explorer250(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
lol
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Meedon: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hh
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Meedon: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Space booky
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by salt1: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Poor child! Her parents would have forgiven her!
Her friends would have rallied round her if she chose to open up

2 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
So sorry for there lost...

The kind scammers that full telegram now, each quoting and upload all manner of alert payment.

Law enforcement agency has a lot to do.

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fine girl cry
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Kingroad: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Scammers should be granted death penalty or life imprisonment, but the government won't do it because they are scammers too. Sad!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Horladipupo0505: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of Suicide and Depression has Possessed so many Today, especially the young ones..

Listen to me! It's an Evil Spirit
Suicide is not a way out!
Suicide is Self- Murder!!
Suicide is a way in to Destruction!!
Suicide is a Fast way to Hell!
Don't do it For any Reason!!

Come to Jesus! There is No Matter He Cannot Handle!
Seek for Prayers when you are Burdened!
God forgive the dead but do we have any good reason to pity to me no!! Why invest in a business that double your Moni in few days!!I pray you meet God because you are guilty of death!!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Missyajoke(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rest in Peace...
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by judedwriter(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
blazingblender:
may her soul rest in the lords bosom..wat a tragedy ...i wonder wat people gain by scamming people of dia money ....

Unfortunately, if it's true she killed herself, she isn't resting in the LORD'S bosom but is in hell cry

No matter how bad her situation might have been, she has no right to take her life. Others have been through worst situations and survived.

Suicide is not an option at all.

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by exquisitehair(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooooooo! Please to those who are contemplating... Suicide is never an option. Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Trex4(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
She is in my Department, so sad i lose a course mate
she's in your department then why say "Amala and ewedu" at it again? Why not respect the dead?

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Missyajoke(f): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rest in Peace...
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by JastSiryin(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
thambolo:

I love you❕
Dude are you gay or what? Or do you just love religious trolls? undecided
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
So sad.

Anyway, if you need a content writer for your blog kindly contact me on WhatsApp 090-675-080-91.
I charge lesser and can write 1-2k article, 2days delivery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by joyandfaith: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
100Level Unical female student commit suicide after she was allegedly scammed off her hard earned school fees.

An 18years old University of Calabar student in Department of history and international studies, Bako Veronica Myomuter has committed suicide after she was Scammed the sum of N100,000 meant for her school fees which she couldn't pay before the outbreak of ASUU Strike/Covid-19 outbreak.

The deceased who is hailed from Kastina Ala in Benue state Nigeria was said to have drank a poisonous substance, said to be a Rodent killer, SNIPER, on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at her home in Kastina Ala Benue state.

According to Reports, Bako saw a social media platforms advertisement sent to her asking her to invest her money for the doubling scheme, with 100% Assurance that she will get double of her investments within few minutes.

After the persuasion, the Late Bako Veronica decided and transferred a sum of N100,000, believed to be her school fees which she couldn't pay before ASUU Strike/Covid-19 Pandemic. on discovering that she had been scammed, she became restless.

A confirmed source said: On Thursday Morning her family members noticed her abnormal behaviors and depression, They admitted to know what is wrong with her, but she told them she was fine. Her mother said since she said she is fine that she should pick a bike to the market and buy some items for herself. She drafted the list, but she said she want to bath before going, so reaching the bathroom Bako took the poisonous substance called Sniper.

While her Relatives where inside the room, she struggled and fell outside the bathroom, one of the neighbors who saw her started shouting, alerting her parents and siblings to come outside, behold Bako parents find there daughter lying lifeless on the ground, they asked her what happened, she managed to tell them that she took Sniper.

The source also added that:
"Before she passed on, it is allegedly that she sent a text message to the Scammer, saying that if she dies that her blood will be on the head of the scammer."

Meanwhile, friends and Coursemates which i am one of them expressed a great shock over her death.

Also it came to our Notice that the Scammer is also in our department Whatsapp group HIS19 UNICAL, before Engaging in the Evil Act.

I thought Yahoo boys also scam white.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Originakalokalo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is Jesus spoken about hundred of years before he was born.

"he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Note that he came poor and wretched as against the Messiah they were expecting...

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:

and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

He was always sorrowful, grieving for mankind... people would be like who is this wretched guy that is so poor and always crying?....is this the Messiah?

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted"

Little did they know that he had to live this way because he is our substitute for sin.....he had to subject himself to the sentence of sin...

Even when he hung shamelessly on the cross, people thought he was being punished by God for his blasphemy of Calling himself the son of God.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed"

Not knowing that he was not being punished, he was taking our place!!!

These was prophesied hundreds of years before he came.

No wonder majority of the Jews rejected him...

Have you rejected him too?

Have a rethink...he is your substitute in punishment...

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, save yourself from the wrath of God that is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by eagleonearth(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
She is in my Department, so sad i lose a course mate
she was wrong to take her life and most likely will end up in hell but a heavier consequence is on those that scammed her.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Codes151(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
She could have asked for help. No na.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by cokerayodele9(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is what LONGER THROAT causes
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
No scammer shall go unpunished.

They would die in agony
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by prologue: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Very Sad. Such an intelligent young girl. Remembered speaking with her on her birthday.
The scammer's number is 08141841833.
She sent an SMS to the dude before her demise
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Nicepoker(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damn. she was greedy.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Very Hopeless Girl.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Kingstanding: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
blazingblender:
may her soul rest in the lords bosom..wat a tragedy ...i wonder wat people gain by scamming people of dia money ....
. It's because you have a conscience and fear of God. And 95% of these ladies love Yahoo guys they don't wanna care how guys got money all what they want is to be cruising the town with those Yahoo guys. But one thing I'm sure of is that the person who scammed this girl already have blood in his hand.

2 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by vickydevoka(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Way could be de cause of suicide? Bcus na fyn fun people de commit suicide. All dis gals way men no de toast bcus of worworness n black skin color discrimination never kill demselve
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Truflame: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Whenever you're sent advert telling you to invest a certain amount of money to get double investment.

Ask the sender to send give you details of the company address. Tell him or her you prefer dealing with company instead of individual.

Secondly, tell the sender to give you time to verify the organisation.

When you tell him or her of your decision, he'll leave you alone in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by ebhohimimen(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Xibewo9440:
Nice
part of the scammer, this how i was scam
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by vickydevoka(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kingstanding:
. It's because you have a conscience and fear of God. And 95% of these ladies love Yahoo guys they don't wanna care how guys got money all what they want is to be cruising the town with those Yahoo guys. But one thing I'm sure of is that the person who scammed this girl already have blood in his hand.
They no is Yahoo buh de will still wanna chop dere money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.