Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide (47108 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by madridsta007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
cooltola:

It is not a lie, show a bible verse , chapter or parable that shows comitting suicide take one directly to hell. Reject Christ will do so. Not everyone is mentally strong

[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Eze 18; 20b

We escape this death through,
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1John 1:9

Unless the fellow that commits this sin of suicide is able to, in the after life, confess his/her sin and ask God for forgiveness, then Eze 18:20b holds.
We may not like the truths of the Bible, we may emotionalise it and call it offensive, but it is there as plain in black and white.
Let us not mislead other (young) Christians. Suicide is a sin.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by eagleonearth(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Investnow2017:

I am just curious what will the heavier consequence for the scammer look like?
unbearable misfortune and possible suicide commission too
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by muzeze77: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sad ,even sadder that's it's for N100000, thats like $300 , suicide is never the way. All she had to do was open up and ask around for help. if you have good health then you are a billionaire.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Bluehill1051: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
As a sure guy, if u mistakenly tell this kind of girl "I think I like you" ,you're doomed for life.
She fit die because you no pick her call.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by cooltola(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
madridsta007:

[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Eze 18; 20b

We escape this death through,
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1John 1:9

Unless the fellow that commits this sin of suicide is able to, in the after life, confess his/her sin and ask God for forgiveness, then Eze 18:20b holds.
We may not like the truths of the Bible, we may emotionalise it and call it offensive, but it is there as plain in black and white.
Let us not mislead other (young) Christians. Suicide is a sin.

Of course suicide is a sin, no doubt. A grevious and serious sin for that matter and it is not the way out to escape and should be seriously discouraged. Christ has paid for our sins even the unconfessed sin as long as a believer confess and accept Jesus as Lord and savior.
Suicide can lead an unbeliever to hell but is not automatic ticket to hell for the saved.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him 2 Corinthian 5:21
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Beny2019(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2020
this is so painful, rest in peace to her soul!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by madridsta007(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2020
cooltola:

Of course suicide is a sin, no doubt. A grevious and serious sin for that matter and it is not the way out to escape and should be seriously discouraged. Christ has paid for our sins even the unconfessed sin as long as a believer confess and accept Jesus as Lord and savior.
Suicide can lead an unbeliever to hell but is not automatic ticket to hell for the saved.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him 2 Corinthian 5:21

Luckily, every believer and unbeliever knows that suicide is a ticket to hell. That is why there is a long hesitation before they take their lives.

Please wallow in whatever you believe in. I have no more to say to you.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by cooltola(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2020
madridsta007:

Luckily, every believer and unbeliever knows that suicide is a ticket to hell. That is why there is a long hesitation before they take their lives.

Please wallow in whatever you believe in. I have no more to say to you.

You too wallow in whatever you believe. Making a statement without biblical verses or biblical backing or bible parable or bible teaching is heresy. Thank God i work in healthcare and have seen suicidal patients who are not hesitant to commit suicide. They are being monitored 24 hours a day so they do not commit suicide.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Revolva(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2020
so sad.....she killed herself

imagine such a mindset..if you know finish school wont you make it in life again, all these tyoe of children these days self de taya me
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by sugarlyn: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeria University na scam so why kill yourself for another scammer in disguise?
You would have used the money to learn hand work and open your business/company and be a successful man or woman.
Las Las, school na scam.
If you know, you know!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by sugarlyn: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2020
See China? Why are they the most successful country in the world?
Let's learn from them.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
omoadeleye:

See false information, her bank was hacked or she sent the money?
Learn how 2 Read b4 Commenting

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2020
So what happens to the scammers They move to the next one or the authorities step in to make sure this criminals are caught
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by lucky4west: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
sad...people should refrain from get rich quick syndrome and even if u wanna try something new try with little amount u can easily recover...
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by madridsta007(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2020
cooltola:

You too wallow in whatever you believe. Making a statement without biblical verses or biblical backing or bible parable or bible teaching is heresy. Thank God i work in healthcare and have seen suicidal patients who are not hesitant to commit suicide. They are being monitored 24 hours a day so they do not commit suicide.

Ok.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by BinomoOfficial: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2020
wamide042:

Like seriously.. i want to believe you cannot deny the fact that they’ve been using BINOMO to scam alot of people. They’re flooded allover instagram using other people’s pictures..
BTW how do we know the real BINOMO agent and how does it work.
Thank you.

Hello, please understand that Binomo do not operate by using agent. Those who are admitting as an agent on social media do not have any connection to Binomo at all and are high likely to be scammers. In order to trade in our platform you should only register and deposit through our website at www.binomo.com or our smartphone app. Should you have further question regarding Binomo please contact our support team at support@binomo.com. Best regards!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by vikgreen01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
You scammers listen I will join the system in killing you
U deserve no right to live
U send people to early grave
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Dshocker(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Hamilton1:
She is in my Department, so sad i lose a course mate

It was said that the person that scammed her was in her department,can you please mention his name
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by henrixx(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2020
kelvinovie:
Another toto wen men supposed dey Bleep, just wast like that. Too bad!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.