Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide (47097 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by pmoye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is very unfortunate and my condolences to her family and friend.

That said, Nigerians should stop being greedy. If you join an investment that promises to double 100k in few minutes, hours and days, then you are a greedy human being. Both the person that scams you and you that get scammed by such ridiculous scheme are birds of the same feathers. You deserve to be scammed, anyone that has this expectation of reaping where he/she has not sown...

Please, when you are scammed following your greedy expectations, do not kill yourself. Nigeria needs you alive. You are not allowed to leave us in this Buharic mess we created together. We must enjoy the proceed of our mumunism together, and then get sense together.

From now on, you all are forbidden from committing suicide.

Signed.

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Your friends put pressure on you to invest. Invest as if investment is that simple. Most people that do all these doubling your money BS are usually under the pressure this society put on them. Usually compare their lives with others and always rushing and running to be ahead of them. Your money is better getting rusted in your bank while they deduct charges anyhow than for you to put it in what you don't understand. I mean after MMM, why should any rational person engage in any of these get rich quick scheme?

But only god knows what she passed through before that 100k was raised for her, and the thought that she'd never see the opportunity to raise the money again, plus the shock that come as a result of the scam is enough to overwhelm a teenager, the major reason why this happened. But then, RIP to her. And I pray the scammer meets his Waterloo soon.

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by asuquoabel585: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i] i Know Is Something painful but You Shouldn't Have Take Your Life, one Day God Almighty would Judge Them By Their Work
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Ogbeniomo: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
R. I. P to her

Well in this life information is very very important
And it's always good to ask questions

These money doubling scam have been going on for over a year now and people have been posting it as scam all over social media I'm sure she have come across it before but once ignorance join with greed this is always the end result

This still won't stop people from falling victims of same scam

Rest in peace is not for every dead person,and if u offer that as prayer GOD wouldn't honour it no matter whom u re, cos immediately u close ur eyes here as a result of death every thing about u come to and end ,prayer from Pastors ,lmam e.t.c wouldn't change anything about the dead,so what matters is ur personal relationship with GOD that's what determined wether u will rest in peace or in pices but don't forget that killing ur self is s Sin before GOD no matter anything.May GOD give her family the fortitude to bear the pain.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by asuquoabel585: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
very painful embarassedvery painful
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by zinaunreal(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mumu girl because of less than $250
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by sykeng(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Owodiran1:
Bank should be liable for most of this rubbish. NOTE: IF SHE DID NOT LOSE HER SIM OR ATM CARD. THEN HOW CAN HEE ACCOUNT BE HACKED. May her soul rest in peace.......... This Nigeria sef is tired of tiring person.
Try n read d post Baba, abeg.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by owila4luv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
i have lost more than that to several schemes but genuine and ungenuine tho i feel very bad but can't kill my self for that! it males me stronger and make me dare more. 100k is nothin compare to your beauty, i wish you're alive to regret it. to the scammers: may your generations know no peace in Jesus Name. RIP cutie
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

She should have transferred like 10k not all of it.... God forbid it... Anything betting or money doubling doesn't work for me...

It's only greedy people fall for it
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by milky3(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let's all be careful of this so called fake investment of 5kto get 10k they are not real.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by kelvinovie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Another toto wen men supposed dey Bleep, just wast like that. Too bad!!

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Owodiran1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
sykeng:
Try n read d post Baba, abeg.
edited. Thanks......
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Neville660: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
judedwriter:

Unfortunately, if it's true she killed herself, she isn't resting in the LORD'S bosom but is in hell cry

No matter how bad her situation might have been, she has no right to take her life. Others have been through worst situations and survived.

Suicide is not an option at all.
God is Love and merciful. If he is why are you contradicting HIM.

God wouldn't want you to take your life, but he is merciful and would never make his child, his own (Veronica) to suffer. She is safe and continues the journey of Christ Jesus.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Shopatcandice(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
In all my years of importation, I never see item may give me double profits without talking my throat dry.

It is not easy to make genuine money.

Slow and steady wins the raise oh

Join CHY that gives you passive income without fear, most people I talk to say is too small

Na smile I dey smile leave them

How can someone give you double 100k just like that

If it was that easy ,people won't be doing charms and all that

but I wonder how people fall easily for things like this

RIP TO HER
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by sonofthunder: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=92629916][/quote]
Please google and find out the meaning of title case and proper case.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by donMIG(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Weitin we go do we wei come finish school n corona force us stay house witout goin for service
Life hard for this country d earlier u know that d beta for u!

Weitin u go tell GOd now?
Fine babe like that
Suicide not even d last tin on my mind if them scam me 1million!!!

This life sweet even as I broke so e b y I dei beg n thing God for more life
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of Suicide and Depression has Possessed so many Today, especially the young ones..

Listen to me! It's an Evil Spirit
Suicide is not a way out!
Suicide is Self- Murder!!
Suicide is a way to Destruction!!
Suicide is a Fast way to Hell!
Don't do it For any Reason!!

Come to Jesus! There is No Matter He Cannot Handle!
Seek for Prayers when you are Burdened!
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of Suicide and Depression has Possessed so many Today, especially the young ones..

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by earnit1: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by kingemek(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do not fall into everlasting misery to gratify the enemy of your soul.

For if there is a God, as surely as there is, how can you hope for mercy from Him if you willfully destroy yourself, who were made in His image?
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by riczy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
I fell for such last month, was scrammed of 20k by fraudsters,but i took solace in d great restorer, and he didn't disappoint me, for any DT has lost anything this season of lockdown, recover all in Jesus name. for d dead RIP!
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by judedwriter(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Neville660:

God is Love and merciful. If he is why are you contradicting HIM.

God wouldn't want you to take your life, but he is merciful and would never make his child, his own (Veronica) to suffer. She is safe and continues the journey of Christ Jesus.

I wish so but anyone who kills themselves commits a sin. No sinner will enter heaven bro.

God is love because no matter your situation, He will make a way out sooner or later. She killing herself was very wrong and selfish.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by cooltola(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Although suicide is not the way, suicide is not a way to hell my brother. Not accepting Christ or rejecting Christ is a way to hell. Suicide is a sin that Christ has paid for. Not everyone is emotionally strong or stable and not everyone has a reason to live.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by foreshore(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
100Level Unical female student commit suicide after she was allegedly scammed off her hard earned school fees.

An 18years old University of Calabar student in Department of history and international studies, Bako Veronica Myomuter has committed suicide after she was Scammed the sum of N100,000 meant for her school fees which she couldn't pay before the outbreak of ASUU Strike/Covid-19 outbreak.

The deceased who is hailed from Kastina Ala in Benue state Nigeria was said to have drank a poisonous substance, said to be a Rodent killer, SNIPER, on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at her home in Kastina Ala Benue state.

According to Reports, Bako saw a social media platforms advertisement sent to her asking her to invest her money for the doubling scheme, with 100% Assurance that she will get double of her investments within few minutes.

After the persuasion, the Late Bako Veronica decided and transferred a sum of N100,000, believed to be her school fees which she couldn't pay before ASUU Strike/Covid-19 Pandemic. on discovering that she had been scammed, she became restless.

A confirmed source said: On Thursday Morning her family members noticed her abnormal behaviors and depression, They admitted to know what is wrong with her, but she told them she was fine. Her mother said since she said she is fine that she should pick a bike to the market and buy some items for herself. She drafted the list, but she said she want to bath before going, so reaching the bathroom Bako took the poisonous substance called Sniper.

While her Relatives where inside the room, she struggled and fell outside the bathroom, one of the neighbors who saw her started shouting, alerting her parents and siblings to come outside, behold Bako parents find there daughter lying lifeless on the ground, they asked her what happened, she managed to tell them that she took Sniper.

The source also added that:
"Before she passed on, it is allegedly that she sent a text message to the Scammer, saying that if she dies that her blood will be on the head of the scammer."

Meanwhile, friends and Coursemates which i am one of them expressed a great shock over her death.

Also it came to our Notice that the Scammer is also in our department Whatsapp group HIS19 UNICAL, before Engaging in the Evil Act.

That was a very stupid thing for her to do. You don't end your God given life because of money. May her soul rest in peace �
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Moscodee1990(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Too bad, I believe the scammer can be traced, via his or her phone number and the account number where the money was sent.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by judedwriter(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arewa1408:

So, youre now the lord and it is Judgement day abi

I am not God... but His Word is true. He said "thou shall not kill" that includes oneself. Suicide is a sin and no sinner will enter heaven.

She killing herself is very sad and sorrowful, and grieves the LORD because He loves her so much.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by AdeifofGod: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is a call to friendship relationship between parents and their offspring(s). May comfort be to the family and friends. Amen.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by wamide042(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anywhere you see , BINOMO, Cashtrade, Flipcash.etc...
just Japa.. Na them ooo...

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by omakay(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
VICTIM
Greed and Suicide

SCAMMER
Scam
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by gbemishile: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
One vagabond just sent me a text saying federal govt wan dash me 35k parliative money.
Na person wey dey greedy na im dey fall o.
Except u use juju for me o na im go make me fall
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by CsRockefeller(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gabe427:
A lot of Nigerians don't even know what goes on in thier head due to the Hussle and bustle but the day that straw would hit the back ... I pray you have the strength to carry on or better still Our burden be as light as it can be cause .....

RIP dear

Very true.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by NikeMi1(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is the type of unreasonable comment I hate seeing... Not everyone is like you,stop comparing her to you angry...Everyone deals with hardships and depression in different ways...abeg speak for yourself next time..
melodyisaac:
Nawa ooooo , just on Saturday my amazon account with almost 500 USDwas blocked for no reason, I didn't kill myself because I know that my life is worth morethan 1 billion dollars . I wonder why someone will be stupid enough to take her own life because of 100k . RIP to the dead , may God save of in this country

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? / Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) / Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About