Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? (2688 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by JordanMichael(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Spysees:

Donald Trump, is that you?
cool[quote author=Spysees post=92652297]
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
JordanMichael:
cool

Grab 'em by the pvssy grin grin
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by JordanMichael(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Spysees:

grin
Spysees:

Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by NobleDeSage001: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
No bro, you are not being cold-hearted, you are simply being human.
Both of you have cheated on each other. Imagine what she would think of you if she knew you cheated on her?

Trusting her again will take a very long time. It can last for years.
As for her not to repeat the act, so long as the married is still in town and comes around her, forget it, she will do it with him again and again until one of them lives town.
You can forgive her but you may never forget.
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Bankalert(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
DaInferno:
baba, u be nyash o, I stopped reading when u said u also cheated!
i lf i hadnt done it in the past, i would have broken up with her on the spot... But i guess that why i am handling it with soft hands sad
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elder0001:
The way Nigerian male folks wail whenever a lady cheats you'll think ladies cheat more than men in this country or they're fvcking stones and not fellow men but we all know that's a lie.
Welcome to Nigeria where a man/guy that has more than three girlfriends will be angry/complaining that one of those girlfriends cheated.
The problem is that Nigerian men want to eat their cake and have it. They want to be allowed to cheat anytime they want but they don't want women to cheat.
cheesy grin wink
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by jornwhite: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:
So you've been cheating.. And never told her.. But she cheated and told you..

my take is.. Better break up with that girl coz she don't have sense, why would she cheat and then tell you? So simple secret she can not keep wtf.!
So you that cheat and shut up, did you die? Which kind simpy girl be that sef.

Yeye amebo girl.

mummy calm down ! calm down !
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elder0001:
The way Nigerian male folks wail whenever a lady cheats you'll think ladies cheat more than men in this country or they're fvcking stones and not fellow men but we all know that's a lie.
Welcome to Nigeria where a man/guy that has more than three girlfriends will be angry/complaining that one of those girlfriends cheated.
The problem is that Nigerian men want to eat their cake and have it. They want to be allowed to cheat anytime they want but they don't want women to cheat.

Lol. The way they wail is legendary sha. Don’t be surprised the married man is one of the men in Family section that was advised to get a sidechick. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by legionISproteus: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Op, this is you

Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by rosy1992(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
When a lady or a guy cheats on their partner, there is high tendency that the relationship may never stand the test of time.
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Anayalv: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Once someone has cheated on you then there is nothing that is left for you to do but to break up with them. There is no way that I would accept it if my partner cheated on me because it means that they might cheat again. THere are peopel that enjoy cheating because they get to enjoy new experiences.
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Powerfly(f): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
jornwhite:

mummy calm down ! calm down !
i haff calm down
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Lightangel65: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dump that bitch men are allowed to cheat cause they provide the finance, women aren't cause that hole is what they offer and its Courtesy of the boyfriend
Re: How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? by Tygrathris(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
What you should do is accept what has happened and thank her for telling you the truth, The fact still remains that the two of you cannot be together anymore because that is what has to happen. If she cheated on you then it means that shbe slept with the guy If you love er then give her a chance. i do not recommend it though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Licked Asss Before / who father's this pikin please! / What's Your Say On This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.