Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (52659 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by RTSC: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Evangelist Bright defeated his village people long ago.

That is why he did not fall prey to sexual assault that would have been levied against him.

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by BigDick70inch(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Dora remains the olosho of the house..

She pissed me off the moment she said..she has a crush on Dino melaye..

Such a young gal dreaming of being with someone probably older than her dad..
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
That's what happens when you sit idle in an apartment all day.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by dalass(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
foxxydude:
Why didn't she kiss him grin

Abi oh. He will kids her and then she will claim that he took advantage of her ... The guy's sharp jare.... Females like TBoss plenty...

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by mamotalk: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
wellmax:
Useless show
to you. but it's making some folks to live.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by dalass(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
RTSC:
Evangelist Bright defeated his village people long ago.

That is why he did not fall prey to sexual assault that would have been levied against him.

Abi o... cheesy grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Thebwoy: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
That's what happens when you sit idle in an apartment all day.

It means you're smarter than folks labouring outside to make same mulla you're making while sitting jejely at home
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Teeklef(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Oloshooooo
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by chinavs9ja(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
DonDemu:
Dem force you to watch am?
No sir! But the future of our youths is at stake
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by kristo123: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
when we should be promoting and rewarding indigenous innovations... we are promoting this rubbish.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Junk journalism. He didn’t feel he wasn’t worthy, he did what a sane man should do. Is it until someone accuses him of harassment you will know he is worthy? Olodo
exactly

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Brighto is getting credence and I like him for that.. nigga is as pure as Olive oil

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Success20202020: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by RTSC: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
dalass:

Abi o... cheesy grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
I know this girl go get body odour smelling shit
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2020
This Dora girl will be very sweet in bed grin

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Stillthebest: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
wellmax:
I am still wondering what people benefit from watching this show.

What do u benefit from watching football and movies?? I hope u feel crass while trying to answer that yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by oluwaseyi0: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
So that you can claim you were raped or molested
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Yatiraoloye: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
wellmax:
Useless show

As in...
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
These ones went to the house to drink and make fools of themselves.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Kestolove(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
D breazt will not allow d guy maut reach her own
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by BonPatrick(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Useless show
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:

No sir! But the future of our youths is at stake
how?? bbn or no bbn what difference would it make?
it’s entertainment bro deal with it
investors put hard earned money into it too u know
people behind the production scenes are also earning
employment gains for their families...
go and fight buhari in aso rock na him dy destroy una future..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Bleep
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by kiddkash(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Bright protected himself.

these girls of today are crazy. they'll give green light and still be acting funny. they'll even accuse you of rape

6 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Yatiraoloye: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
I don't like the fact that tochi was evicted. embarassed
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Juanmike(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
This show can go well with Ewedu and Amala,
Lazy set of people with tribal mark.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Shugavee(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Nigerians and big brother, na 5&6

Please o, come and buy what I am selling , check me on Instagram and send me a dm

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by nonix22(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
how will it add value to the life of youths when the fail to watch the game nights, presentations, acting and tasks days but will only tune in when they have nothing to do in the house.
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.