Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (52645 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Minemrys: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
DonDemu:
Dem force you to watch am?
dem no force am but children wey no kn0w right fr0m wr0ng nko and their parents no dy house to m0nitor them nko? Na wetin d guy dy yarn.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nanavati(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
what is the moral lesson
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Omoluabi16(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
People need to start coming straight to avoid stories that touch. How do you want a guy to kiss you without your express permission? Stop filling viewers head with rubbish that you can do whatever without asking.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Moscodee1990(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
All these foools
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Moscodee1990(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Nanavati:
what is the moral lesson
ZERO
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by blingxx(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares

Is it the only channel on your dstv ? What value does africanmagic,mtvbase,zeeworld add to you ..all na nonsense meant to entertain us
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Omoluabi16(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2020
RTSC:
Evangelist Bright defeated his village people long ago.

That is why he did not fall prey to sexual assault that would have been levied against him.
Thank you. Every man (guys and girls) should stand guard! Green light no dey work again. If he/she wants wareva let them ask.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by blingxx(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Minemrys:

dem no force am but children wey no kn0w right fr0m wr0ng nko and their parents no dy house to m0nitor them nko? Na wetin d guy dy yarn.

You have over 300channels on your dstv with parental guidance control ..make use of it

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by luluman: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
DonDemu:
Dem force you to watch am?
Tell them o, let them watch sport now or church program

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by exquisitehair(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Issorite
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by luluman: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares
Wetin stop you from watching T.B Joshua or CNN?
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by SenecaTheYonger: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
He's lowkey afraid of being labelled a sexual abuser

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by hush15: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2020
damiloladuke:
Things are getting more serious and heated as the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 edition enters into its 4th week.

One of the most popular housemates in the house Dora is taking viewers by surprise after she seemed to be taking a sudden interest in BrightO, who is being considered as the AMEBO of the house.

In this video, Dora could be heard telling Bright the kiss she wanted from him during the Saturday night party was real and it wasn't because she was drunk.

She stated that she felt offended BrightO denied her that kiss that moment she wanted it.

BrightO had actually thought she was drunk and felt he wasn't worthy of locking lips with the endowed female housemate.

Well, this might definitely be a game plan by Dora to get at Ozo who of course isn't certain of who he actually wants to set sail with in the house, between Nengi and Dora.

BrightO on the other hand might as well capitalize on this union to get more fans to himself as he is gradually becoming the fans favorite over his don't-care attitudes towards activities in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB87YA0P5Vo

Kiss you to what end? To spite another person or out of genuine affection.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Minemrys:

Electricity no dey Nigeria how will they watch it, some area as we speak don't have light for the past 1 months, faulty transformers every where. Except the person is rich to spend petrol on nothing rather than watching such program from morning to night.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Moscodee1990:

ZERO
What's the moral lesson on buhari?
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by 4tomandchi: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Na her BOOBS make liver fail am...
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by pmoye(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Gbekanga Union. Diggers Association. Well done.

The temerity with which broke ass people broke-shame others without let is simply a Nigerian miracle. That miracle is feminine.

NaijaOlosho:
This FTC is dedicated to all husslers who don't want to rely on this useless Government led by the Retired General.

DM if you are a made man in Abuja cheesy

Broke and lazy ass niggarrs stay very far away from my pm.

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Akhirastriver(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This FTC is dedicated to all husslers who don't want to rely on this useless Government led by the Retired General.

I pity ur future husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by MansoryMX(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And this is a show Nigerian youths are dying to be shortlisted for...smh

They are not after the show but the money in it. Still it’s a useless show filled with immortality set up by the government if you ask me
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ameh99: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Show for lazy and jobless youth tongue tongue
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by jubrilELsudan: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I WILL LIKE TO FVCK YOU AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I WILL LIKE TO FVCK YOU AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

Show your real face stop borrowing photo grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2020
pmoye:
Gbekanga Union. Diggers Association. Well done.

The temerity with which broke ass people broke-shame others without let is simply a Nigerian miracle. That miracle is feminine.

A broke niggar sighted
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by jubrilELsudan: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Show your real face stop borrowing photo grin

THAT'S MY REAL FACE.

SHOW ME YOUR KUKUNASE.

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Bright is fighting his natural instinct to couple up in the house. When all the struggles of life are taken away, a human chooses to mate and populate a given environment. Let's see how long he can keep this up.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Henrydata(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Ok

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Minemrys: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
onyechez:

Electricity no dey Nigeria how will they watch it, some area as we speak don't have light for the past 1 months, faulty transformers every where. Except the person is rich to spend petrol on nothing rather than watching such program from morning to night.
areas wey light dy nko? Guy, forget that thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.