Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (52655 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

THAT'S MY REAL FACE.

SHOW ME YOUR KUKUNASE.

No be by showing muscles without cash sad
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Minemrys: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
blingxx:

You have over 300channels on your dstv with parental guidance control ..make use of it
guy forget that thing. 0ne way or an0ther, kids get exposed to these things. Listen, there are lots of ways to go about shows with c0ntents that help youths. Bbnaija is n0t it.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Angy55(f): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And this is a show Nigerian youths are dying to be shortlisted for...smh

Next time say 'some Nigeria youths'... Because it's not all us that is into this program.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by 12inchess: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Hahaha. Smart girl. That girl na confirm hustler. She has seen the trend already. And she is acting fast too! If you dont couple up in this edition of big brother, you get evicted. After all singles are evicted, then it seems the viewers will decide which couples to evict until the last man stand. 85 million no bi joke. It really is just a game.

I'm sure the discussion she must have had with him are "guy, we need to couple up oooo, make eviction hammer no hit us soon, 85 m no be joke ooo and me I no come here come play"

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Minemrys:

areas wey light dy nko? Guy, forget that thing.
How many hours light? for example I know many areas transformer get faulty all the time. Except the person has money to buy petrol to watch am steady.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by jubrilELsudan: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I HAVE PLENTY CASH

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by pmoye(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
9 out of 10 you're from a painfully broke family,
9 out of 10 you have inherited that broke-ness.
10 out of 10 you are incapable of taking care of yourself.
10 out of 10 you are as ugly in conduct and home-training as you are in person.

Nothing gives you the right to broke-shame any man. Your parents should have taught you that, or perhaps you're just incapable of learning.

No man was created to cater to your poverty-motivated taste in fine things in life.
Any man not interested in your cheap worthless piece of ass is a broke niggar. Call me broke niggar as much as you like, it does not change my reality in the least. And when you are done calling me broke niggar, and you check what you are really worth, you'll still be as broke as you were when you woke up this morning.

You don't deserve any decent man.

NaijaOlosho:

A broke niggar sighted

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

No be you be this.Na you even suppose dey spend on man sef.Mumu

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by pmoye(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's as if you don see the yeye girl before. That's her... add a couple of tse-tse flies and cockroaches buzzing around her after the stench of her putrefying pucci then you would have got the perfect picture of her. A worthless girl broke-shaming worthi-er guys.

NegroAcheiver:

No be you be this.Na you even suppose dey spend on man sef.Mumu

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
pmoye:
It's as if you don see the yeye girl before. That's her... add a couple of tse-tse flies and cockroaches buzzing around her after the stench of her putrefying pucci then you would have got the perfect picture of her. A worthless girl broke-shaming worthi-er guys.

No mind her but Bros this your finishing mad ooh.

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Skymason20(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
This bbn is it hosted here in nigeria? The only thing i like about bbn is tacha and doraty breast grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
jericco1:
Brighto is getting credence and I like him for that.. nigga is as pure as Olive oil

Pure??! Lol... He is just oil! Slippery as fvck!!! grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by jericco1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pure??! Lol... He is just oil! Slippery as fvck!!! grin

Lol but na real G the guy no send anybody grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Morty07: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
What and If

What and if, two separate words that seem harmless.
But, when placed side by side, both words can hunt you for the rest of your life.

What if I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior now?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and instead spend my time reading the Bible and hearing words of faith?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and invest my time in learning and teaching others about Christ?

Will you let these seemingly harmless words hunt you for the rest of your life?

Watch this short video now to avoid regrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNd0TLtqYRM&list=PLAFB98CCADC2677AF&index=37&t=0s
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by EagleSquare1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
The retired General is a made man in Abuja, and he doesn’t live far from the Rock.

NaijaOlosho:
This FTC is dedicated to all husslers who don't want to rely on this useless Government led by the Retired General.

DM if you are a made man in Abuja cheesy

Broke and lazy ass niggarrs stay very far away from my pm.

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by lastchild: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And this is a show Nigerian youths are dying to be shortlisted for...smh
of course, even me wants to be there, just in a space of 3 weeks they are all superstars trending around the globe

These are people that were only know by family and friends,lilo is already discussing endorsement deal with a certain company

the show open doors I swear,
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ImaIma1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Junk journalism. He didn’t feel he wasn’t worthy, he did what a sane man should do. Is it until someone accuses him of harassment you will know he is worthy? Olodo

Like the way Kemen was accused of harassing or molesting Tboz
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Richie77: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ice melting ..... Needed something more.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Amorprincesa24: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Like seriously, who are all this youth? Nairaland is where i read about BBN. Can't sit and watch them.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Ooye12: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
DonDemu:
Dem force you to watch am?
Lazy youth see dem Lol
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
anybody that watch dis bbnaija shows the reason why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Moscodee1990(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
onyechez:

What's the moral lesson on buhari?

Absolutely nothing.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by earnit3: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Averys(f): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wooow
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by offset67(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
very disgusting show
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by elisho: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stupid diekeny
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Shugavee(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Dora remains the olosho of the house..

She pissed me off the moment she said..she has a crush on Dino melaye..

Such a young gal dreaming of being with someone probably older than her dad..
lol Na ur problem be that , Dino no fine pass nwoko
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NgeneUkwuneee: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares

The football you watch what value does it add to your life?
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by BigDick70inch(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Shugavee:
lol Na ur problem be that , Dino no fine pass nwoko

Don't tell u ain't supporting my ideas or point..
cheesy
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by cooooooks(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is how they will accuse you of sexual assault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.