Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (52653 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NACE13: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2020
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares

If you want to go far in life and business. Don't mix politics or personal ideas like this with your business. If I ever had the intention of doing business with you, I'd have a rethink because people like you are bad for business. You can't insult a group of people who enjoy the show and still want to get a client with such ill-mannered approach.

Word of advice: If you must criticize bitterly, do it with another account that has nothing to do with your brand.
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NACE13: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Minemrys:

dem no force am but children wey no kn0w right fr0m wr0ng nko and their parents no dy house to m0nitor them nko? Na wetin d guy dy yarn.

Dude, I'm pretty sure the show is rated 18+ for a reason; That is the legal age a person is considered an adult to make his own decision or choice.

I don't know why as a parent or guardian you'd allow kids to watch the show with or without you. If there's anybody to blame, then it is you, for not doing your job properly. Hope you understand this
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ioreth69(f): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
DonDemu:
Dem force you to watch am?
the tin tire me o, angry
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ioreth69(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thebwoy:

Best show ever grin
grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ninodaniel(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This FTC is dedicated to all husslers who don't want to rely on this useless Government led by the Retired General.

DM if you are a made man in Abuja cheesy

Broke and lazy ass niggarrs stay very far away from my pm.

I'm a Man in Abuja dear but the made is not there yet...but i hope to make it soon.. Can i?
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
ninodaniel:

I'm a Man in Abuja dear but the made is not there yet...but i hope to make it soon.. Can i?

Make it first then let me know
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ninodaniel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Make it first then let me know
Lol
I will make it soon but I'm not sure i will still b interested then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.