Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13305 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
ogunboy:

Common STFU there. Shut your dirty mouth idiot. I knew u were another mgbeke toto person like romangalatic, crackhaus and the other gay saucecode.

See as u dey threaten to expose person on top nothing. As she post screenshots finish now u no fit do talk anything again. Shameless goat, your papa and mama be bastards as dem no abort your pregnancy. I no surprise sey u be igbo man from anambra sef. Una no dey get home training at all, una work na to enter street begin rob or to start 419.

U are one of those unitelligent men qween talked about grin your own plus the other pussy niggas above na to dey argue with women for family section. U dey sleep for nairaland? u dey ever go business section to find better hustle to upgrade urself and stop your 419 buziness?

U no dey smart or intelligent at all, u just dey blow big big and useless grammar. Olodo! u dey even understand wetin u dey write? When dem say make una go school for anambra una no go gree, na to enter street rob people dey sweet una. After u go dey learn english for CNN abi na BBC u use learn?

U, plus your mama, your papa and all your lineage na bastards, foolish pigs and useless morons. Fucking cretin, who de fuucck do u think u are sef? Dey run your gutter mouth like tap for here. Go and suck pussy for ritual money like u dey do. No dey come here come dey foam wetin u no be, dey write epistle with mumu english like the mumu wey u be. Who english epp? Kiss my ass stupid cunt

No go call mod or report o bastard. If u can insult others u can take insults too nah. Olodo Oloshi person. What a fuccktard grin

While it is fair game to hurl insults on the dude which is apparently the reason for your angst against the dude, I cannot fathom what your grouse is with Anambra state. By bringing Anambra state into the discuss, you unwittingly reveal how similar you are with the person you intend to chastise.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Sad, really sad. Palema007, you did well by spilling it all. You can’t shame the shameless... A better job would come along.
Thanks jare grin grin

Nothing to be ashamed of, nah job search PM I sent not nudes neither did I beg grin grin whoever think he or she can use that against me must be sick in the head. grin

1 Like

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Thanks jare grin grin

Nothing to be ashamed of, nah job search PM I sent not nudes neither did I beg grin grin whoever think he or she can use that against me must be sick in the head. grin
Really?

Methinks there is something guys are not willing to tell us. Though, it is not as if we are interested.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
mrblessed:
Really?

Methinks there is something guys are not willing to tell us. Though, it is not as if we are interested.
Dude, all that transpired is in the screenshot. Cinderella and I don't talk offline, if there was ever a love affair here on Nl would it have been hidden. Please I'm not in the mood to deal with another schizophrenic patient with wild imaginations. Read and go! Infact I may not respond to you on this thread anymore before you accuse me of raping you with words grin grin

I doubt the mental stability of the so called intelligent minds here. Abeg no gimme mention again ooo. Na God I take beg you.

3 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
smiley

8 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
I know a dunce will think he's got all information about me... grin grin idiotic thing that can't handle rejection. If I were LordCinderella, you will be weeping right now. Big fool.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pained pained, nah pain go kill you. Unlike you I don't need anyone to feed me, I don't wish death on people because they help only females. Dude feed yourself first grin grin. Your brothers don borrow sense to ignore females but you can't just get over Ariza. grin grin . Nawa ooo Them tell you say I get your destiny for hand? Why the obsession nah. grin

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Thanks jare grin grin

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Lol @ nudes, no even try am- e go bloody. grin

On doing NLders, I am not saying you should do them, but there there are very good men here. I have friends that I have totally forgotten are NLders. The good and bad exist online and offline...

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Lol @ nudes, no even try am- e go bloody. grin

On doing NLders, I am not saying you should do them, but there there are very good men here. I have friends that I have totally forgotten are NLders. The good and bad exist online and offline...
Lol grin .... Nudes fa? When I'm not high grin grin and them no swear for me. grin grin

Lol.... I know there are good ones here, I've met good people here too. Lol that decision is shaky already because....... grin grin. No worry I go upload pictures lipsrsealed . One of the reasons I find all this drama very funnygrin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sheybi you don dey edit your posts small small, no worry that sense you refused to get, you will find someone to loan you by fire by force. grin grin

Delusional thing edited back grin grin... Follow your brothers way and ignore females here, get my thoughts out of your dry skull. I'm not interested in whatever you have for /against me. It's very simple. Bye fool!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Now it's certain this guy is completely Insane! grin grin grin

Dande55 come and see oooo. Na Poco dey chase Cinderella now ooo grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
LordKO:

I intentionally ignored your rant via your "ogunboy" alternative and I equally warned you beforehand elsewhere, but in your desperate bid to cover your ass to deceive your prospective catch, you failed to listen to my caution. Anyway, I'll still spare you because it's not in my place to put sand in people's garri, and even if I were to take pleasure to put sand in other people's garri, I'll still spare you in particular because . . . you, I and many others around know better. I'm not surprised here that you've decided to team up with your then arch-rival. I don't have any regrets withdrawing from a toxic element like you.

Anyway, just know the fact you weren't able to fool me down to aisle as you wished then doesn't mean that you won't succeed fooling some other men, so keep your hope alive. As much as I haven't experienced heartbreak before, yet I understand that it always wrecks people who have experienced it, especially someone like you who, despite your abracadabra lifestyle, surrendered and gave in almost everything to make it work out between us for few years. God knows that I have never had intention to take advantage of any of you. I'm not out to destroy anyone, so I'll not bother about any reply. Truth reigns supreme forever.

Association of Lordko's Rejected Nairaland Women, make una no de vex for me. LOL. In fact, I'll send some goodies to some of you through my office in Nigeria in the coming months, provided that you maintain decorum.

I remain the unconquerable aristocrat.

[/s]

Go take your drugs young man. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Go take your drugs young man. grin grin
It's true! He no well grin grin
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow! This is becoming interesting. We have noted and pen down two daughters of Eve. Sir, are there more of them?

To be frank, I think these ladies need to form an association to avoid working at cross-purpose. Imagine when two friends are struggling to gain the Ultimate Attention and one finally gets it at the detriment of the other. That is surely the beginning of Third World War.

So, as a troubleshooter, I propose the immediate formation of the Association of LordKO Nairaland Babes.
Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
It's true! He no well grin grin

Something is definitely wrong with him. I hope he gets help before it is too late. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Something is definitely wrong with him. I hope he gets help before it is too late. grin
Ahhhhhhhhh this one is too late already, as he dey him don enter balogun market , him next destination nah jankara.... grin grin grin grin

They get him at last.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Ahhhhhhhhh this one is too late already, as he dey him don enter balogun market , him next destination nah jankara.... grin grin grin grin

They get him at last.

I bet he is gonna post my own number and pictures soon. If he can do that or remotely prove that I have ever spoken with him, let alone date him- I will credit any user of his choice how much he wants.

Delusional dingbat undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
LordKO:

I intentionally ignored your rant via your "ogunboy" alternative and I equally warned you beforehand elsewhere, but in your desperate bid to cover your ass to deceive your prospective catch, you failed to listen to my caution. Anyway, I'll still spare you because it's not in my place to put sand in people's garri, and even if I were to take pleasure to put sand in other people's garri, I'll still spare you in particular because . . . you, I and many others around know better. I'm not surprised here that you've decided to team up with your then arch-rival. I don't have any regrets withdrawing from a toxic element like you.

Anyway, just know the fact you weren't able to fool me down to aisle as you wished then doesn't mean that you won't succeed fooling some other men, so keep your hope alive. As much as I haven't experienced heartbreak before, yet I understand that it always wrecks people who have experienced it, especially someone like you who, despite your abracadabra lifestyle, surrendered and gave in almost everything to make it work out between us for few years. God knows that I have never had intention to take advantage of any of you. I'm not out to destroy anyone, so I'll not bother about any reply. Truth reigns supreme forever.

Association of Lordko's Rejected Nairaland Women, make una no de vex for me. LOL. In fact, I'll send some goodies to some of you through my office in Nigeria in the coming months, provided that you maintain decorum.

I remain the unconquerable aristocrat.

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
mrblessed:
Wow! This is becoming interesting. We have noted and pen down two daughters of Eve. Sir, are there more of them?

To be frank, I think these ladies need to form an association to avoid working at cross-purpose. Imagine when two friends are struggling to gain the Ultimate Attention and one finally gets it at the detriment of the other. That is surely the beginning of Third World War.

So, as a troubleshooter, I propose the immediate formation of the Association of LordKO Nairaland Babes.
Thank you
grin

5 Likes

Re: . by Unnerve: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol, I was here...

Descarado, you like these things.
What type of friend would I be if I don't tag you?
Re: . by fykes(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Damn!!
How did this thread get here??

Thread lit up faster than fuel.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
mrblessed:
[s]Wow! This is becoming interesting. We have noted and pen down two daughters of Eve. Sir, are there more of them?

So, as a troubleshooter, I propose the immediate formation of the Association of Lord KO Nairaland Babes.
Thank you. [/s]
So funny that irrelevant things like you are banking on the fall of a supposed brilliant mind to gain some relevance vultures feeding on carcass of a lost soul Lord.KO is here typing nonsense to be noticed. I wonder why you all find your infected diicks itchy and testosterone high that you lose all manner of decorum at the sight of Nl banters. See him sweating and skipping all to get involved in the drama!

You remain irrelevant dude! And not thousands of Nl posts or likes will make your opinion count! grin grin Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I bet he is gonna post my own number and pictures soon. If he can do that or remotely prove that I have ever spoken with him, let alone date him- I will credit any user of his choice how much he wants.

Delusional dingbat undecided undecided
That guy needs a shrink really fast! grin grin How did he degenerate so fast? Cooking up stories, threats and blackmail because a single post of his was opposed. Imagine?

Don't bank on that! Dude will come up with "I don't do screenshots " to save his ass and lies. I really pity ladies who have a thing to do with the guy offline. It's only a matter of time! Lol

Nawa oooo

4 Likes

Re: . by Dande55: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
Now it's certain this guy is completely Insane! grin grin grin

Dan.de55 come and see oooo. Na Poco dey chase Cinderella now ooo grin
Lol. Not again grin grin

I'm tired of Lord.ko, like wtf!! angry
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
That guy needs a shrink really fast! grin grin How did he degenerate so fast? Cooking up stories, threats and blackmail because a single post of his was opposed. Imagine?

Don't bank on that! Dude will come up with "I don't do screenshots " to save his ass and lies. I really pity ladies who have a thing to do with the guy offline. It's only a matter of time! Lol
Nawa oooo

A special level of madness. Na small thing you go take know mentally unstable people.

I am still waiting for him to take up my challenge. Post evidence that I have ever spoken to him, let alone date him and I will drop how much his cheerleaders want!! grin grin

Now I am seeing a pattern in him and some alternates here that peddle same lies. You might be correct about that.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. Not again grin grin

I'm tired of Lord.ko, like wtf!! angry
Babe I still dey recover from yesterday shock ,him come add another grin grin grin

He needs prayer, who do this guy this thing nah.grin

2 Likes

Re: . by descarado: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol, I was here...

Descarado, you like all these things.
What type of friend would I be if I don't tag you?
U are wicked cheesy
N.a. this kain tory u dey involve me grin
Abeg look for one wet money go comot tongue
I wan hammer grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Unnerve: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
descarado:

U are wicked cheesy
N.a. this kain tory u dey involve me grin
Abeg look for one wet money go comot tongue
I wan hammer grin grin grin grin
Lol, scammers are too much in business/investment section. I don't want you to lose money. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NL Wife Material / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / Wife Not Turning Me On Anymore. I Feel Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.