Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13353 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
First of all Mr, I never showed interest in you lol.... You probably think the playful mentions I give you, Pansophist,UDUJ, grammarnazi and other people I presume intelligent is from some kind of romantic likeness...lol I bet you will say I was interested in MissRaine too because I remember giving her mentions to contribute on topics.grin seriously you thought I was romantically interested in you? Loll grin You are so deluded! Even Pan I literally flirt with or Afroknight won't claim this. Hello! I'm a very playful person and I like intelligent people but I don't do Nairalanders! grin

Secondly you think I will chase you? Hahaha... Me, chase you? Are you for real? I don't even know you, It takes more than intelligent posts to get me intrigued.... C'mon don't be silly right now. And please stop acting like I got in contact with you for some friendship, I needed a job, I saw you rendering help to someone who needed a job, I asked if I could send mine which you affirmed to and asked I include my WhatsApp number. I sent but you didn't respond. Did I resend? No, did I attack you here for it? No. I simply ignored. I'm not an entitled being, if you don't help, it will come elsewhere. Does that make you bad ? No. Although now I really think you are.

Below are the screenshots of what really transpired which was very very recently. Damn! LordKO I don't know you can stoop this low!
Nah so
Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

I was shocked. And some believed him o.
Thank God you have the receipts.

That guy is definitely high on some cow dung!!! grin grin . Funny enough I didn't take screenshots of any convo until yesterday. All I did was to go through his posts, luckily he didn't delete the ones I got. I for don enter am! As I don delete Ariza account.Nawa ooo. Na house I know say them dey install CCTV, shey we go dey do that online too ni? Incase someone decides to go Mental like LordCinderella. grin grin

Those that believed him are just like him, imagine big Joe who has been bitter for months because I disagree with an opinion of his. Please how are they different? I wonder the kind of men we have these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
cc raalshalghul,come see as feminist dey beg job for NL ooo grin grin grin
I think ya'll were self sufficient?
Independent online,another thing offline.
She even put phone number join,lol.Funny...
Feminists actually work for their own money so it's okay for them to beg for job. We all have someone we beg for something.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I thought so too. Ladies should not take these false accusations lightly or deactivate for these simps. That way they’ll be too ashamed to leave the thread and start talking to themselves and editing comments like this fool below... grin

grin grin grin grin

They are the real SIMP!
Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

That is how they go about slandering females into deactivation. Then they will gang up to silence her with false accusations.

LordKO, I don’t know you, never messaged you, never dated you, will never date you. If you can prove otherwise, my challenge is still up there.

Bastards!!!
You know lordko and we all know when you both dated and both wanted to marry,screenshots never lie. Enjoy the show everyone. Poco stop lying, we have been here for long on this nl. We know all your ex. From lordko to elder and a host of other men you dated here that used and dumped you. You are delusional.

1 Like

Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

That is how they go about slandering females into deactivation. Then they will gang up to silence her with false accusations.

LordKO, I don’t know you, never messaged you, never dated you, will never date you. If you can prove otherwise, my challenge is still up there.

Bastards!!!
everyone enjoy the show. We the FBIs are here.

Cc:Lordko
Ishilove
Hathor5
Elder001
Jornwhite
Donstan18
Plead
Zmpp
Bukatyne
Romangalactic
Arsenate

2 Likes

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
You know lordko and we all know when you both dated and both to marry,screenshots never lie. Enjoy the show everyone. Poco stop lying, we have been here for long on this nl. We know all your ex. From lordko to elder and a host of other men you dated here that used and dumped you. You are delusional.

LordKO welcome. grin grin

You landed with two alternates. This is evidence of our dating ba? If it is like that, I have dated up to 50 NL guys that I am cool with.

Please, my challenge is still up there. Post my number or full name- the cash is still up for grabs.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

LordKO welcome. grin grin

You landed with two alternates. This is evidence of our dating ba? If it is like that, I have dated up to 50 NL guys that I am cool with.

Please, my challenge is still up there. Post my number or full name- the cash is still up for grabs.

grin grin grin
This is not Lordko. You also dated elder001
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
The only thing that pain me here: “I don’t do nairalanders”.

Omo! E pain me. grin Are we a joke to you? O dun mi o.

But wait sef.

OP brought her matter to solve here, you people have turned it into wrestlemania. Fear Nairalanders.

I was entertained sha. Kudos. Let’s sheathe our swords.
Palema007 no try for that walahi.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
This is not Lordko.

Okay. Please post with your main ehn. This one you run open alternate and went to generate posts from your main. grin grin

My challenge is still up. I need evidence we dated, stop showing me NL screenshots- I play around a lot. I am waiting o...

Joinnairalandd:
This is not Lordko. You also dated elder001

Very true. Just bring evidence na.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dande55: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
That guy is definitely high on some cow dung!!! grin grin . Funny enough I didn't take screenshots of any convo until yesterday. All I did was to go through his posts, luckily he didn't delete the ones I got. I for don enter am! As I don delete Ariza account.Nawa ooo. Na house I know say them dey install CCTV, shey we go dey do that online too ni? Incase someone decides to go Mental like LordCinderella. grin grin

Those that believed him are just like him, imagine big Joe who has been bitter for months because I disagree with an opinion of his. Please how are they different? I wonder the kind of men we have these days.
Lol. Na those receipts save you. If Not, trust the ones like the jobless big for nothing joe to spread it like wildfire.
Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay. Please post with your main ehn. This one you run open alternate and went to generate posts from your main. grin grin

My challenge is still up. I need evidence we dated, stop showing me NL screenshots- I play around a lot. I am waiting o...
You dated lordko in 2018, almost all romancelanders knew about it. Why are you lying poco?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
You dated lordko in 2018, almost all romancelanders knew about it. Why are you lying poco?

What is my name LordKO?
Tell me my real name and where I work. You should know this as my ex-bf.

Time is ticking... grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. Na those receipts save you. If Not, trust the ones like the jobless big for nothing joe to spread it like wildfire.
grin grin Honestly nah my God help me ooo.

My mode as from now on Nl will be this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

What is my name LordKO?

I am not Lordko but I am a romancelander that know u well when you both were loving each other,I almost cried for Lordko when you and your types ganged up against him, I had to do something to prove he is not lying. The guy is a gentleman and I doubt he will stoop so low to do this but I can do it for him.

1 Like

Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

What is my name LordKO?

Make I help am so that you go give me the money? grin
I'm broke angry

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
I am not Lordko but I am a romamcelander that know u well when you both were loving each other,I almost cried for Lordko when you and your types ganged up against him, I had to do something to prove he is not lying. The guy is a gentleman and I doubt me will stoop so low to do this but I can do it for him.

Okay. I have heard you LordKO

TransAtlanticEx:
Make I help am so that you go give me the money? grin
I'm broke angry

Trust me, you don’t know my name or where I work. You think I am a fool? Lol!

1 Like

Re: . by Dande55: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
grin grin Honestly nah my God help me ooo.

My mode as from now on Nl will be this....
Hahaha grin
Make everybody deh him deh.
But there are sections you would see reasonable people sha but it's very risky grin
Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol,you think?
Okay...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kondomatic:
Pale ma007 no try for that walahi.
No vex nah... I don explain to Afro. Oya I take it back. Infact all guys are good for relationship on Nl grin grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Lol,you think?
Okay...

I know. wink
Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Cc:zmpps

1 Like

Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I know. wink
If you knew,you wouldn't make that statement.
The real question Is,do you think I'm a fool?
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:

Cc:zmpps

Keep tagging all your alternates. When you can easily post evidence we dated and end this party. There is even cash to go with it o. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
I am not Lordko but I am a romamcelander that know u well when you both were loving each other,I almost cried for Lordko when you and your types ganged up against him, I had to do something to prove he is not lying. The guy is a gentleman and I doubt he will stoop so low to do this but I can do it for him.
Mariah is that you.? grin just asking for a friend. Lol grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
If you knew,you wouldn't make that statement.
The real question Is,do you think I'm a fool?

I don’t think you are, I know you are. kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Joinnairalandd: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Keep tagging all your alternates. When you can easily post evidence we dated and end this party. There is even cash to go with it o. cheesy
You are delusional, very very, how could you come online to fool us saying u didn't date him?

You dated Lordko, you dated elder001/plead and they both dumped your sorry ass. Change your character.
Re: . by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t think you are, I know you are. kiss
Lol okay grin grin grin
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joinnairalandd:
You are delusional, very very, how could you come online to fool us saying u didn't date him?

You dated Lordko, you dated elder001/plead and they both dumped your sorry ass. Change your character.

Okay. Is that all? grin grin

Transfer this anger into proving I dated him. My name please and where I work. kiss kiss

$2500 going... grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dande55:

Hahaha grin
Make everybody deh him deh.
But there are sections you would see reasonable people sha but it's very risky grin
Honestly.... grin grin . Make I just dey look away. grin grin

Wait this thread is about to take a turn. I told you many people mad on this Nl right? Watch it! Wait for it... grin grin
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
LordKO:

I intentionally ignored your rant via your "ogunboy" alternative and I equally warned you beforehand elsewhere, but in your desperate bid to cover your ass to deceive your prospective catch, you failed to listen to my caution. Anyway, I'll still spare you because it's not in my place to put sand in people's garri, and even if I were to take pleasure to put sand in other people's garri, I'll still spare you in particular because . . . you, I and many others around know better. I'm not surprised here that you've decided to team up with your then arch-rival. I don't have any regrets withdrawing from a toxic element like you.

Anyway, just know the fact you weren't able to fool me down to aisle as you wished then doesn't mean that you won't succeed fooling some other men, so keep your hope alive. As much as I haven't experienced heartbreak before, yet I understand that it always wrecks people who have experienced it, especially someone like you who, despite your abracadabra lifestyle, surrendered and gave in almost everything to make it work out between us for few years. God knows that I have never had intention to take advantage of any of you. I'm not out to destroy anyone, so I'll not bother about any reply. Truth reigns supreme forever.

Association of Lordko's Rejected Nairaland Women, make una no de vex for me. LOL. In fact, I'll send some goodies to some of you through my office in Nigeria in the coming months, provided that you maintain decorum.

I remain the unconquerable aristocrat.

Oshey..... Pocohantas too? Maybe I should quote you with one of my alternates which is a female sobriquet so you can tell us how I was forcing you to date me.

Dude, take a chill pill and rest.

This shit you're doing here is sooooooo 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Need Baby Girls' Names / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.