Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) (78724 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by jadeliyi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
we are watching you from the high places � #endsars

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Hi guys,

Now You Know Where It Pinches is available for sale on Amazon, Bambooks and Okadabooks.

Trust me. It will be worth it.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2612(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Many thanks to u op for the update.

Will be expecting more.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2020
I don't blame Dele for refusing to reach out to Seyi. Experience shows that when trust is broken, to trust 'anybody' becomes harder talkmore of one who contributed to that 'active insecurity'. Tinu has to live with her choice however painful, but re-living those prison episodes must have been something else. Seyi is eating herself to depression, and the result will be her becoming unattractive due to excessive weight gain. Thank Millie for the updates.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Themmycruz: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
please has this story ended ?¿?
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Horpehyemmie: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for the update Millie.... Tinu barely escaped but I just hope it won't come chasing her again..
Felicia's doing her best but I think she still needs to not give up and finally this Seyi and Dele saga is really pissing me off with Seyi behaving like a love peddler.. I just hope yhu keep the update coming real quick cos it seems the interest in the story is reducing..

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by teel123(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
hi Millie hope you are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by ifunaya01(f): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
hi, Millie hope u are safe

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by PrudySara(f): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Millie, hope you're good and safe too! We miss you!

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2020
We miss you Millie sad

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys....

How's it been?

Sorry for the prolonged silence. I've had to do a bit of digging and soul searching this past two weeks. I'm not sure I've found what I'm looking for yet, but.... Anyway

This update is dedicated to the souls departed and the ones they left behind. May God comfort the bereaved.

Episode 60 - Slipping Through Your Fingers.

Three Months Later.

Tinu trod across the foyer to the stairs. Pin pricks hit her eyes as the judge's words rang in her head. She barely heard Reggie's soft, tentative call. It took everything in her not to run up the stairs. A vile, repulsive itch to scratch herself for her stupidity curled up within her.

There are going to be rules if we are going to do this. We pick a place. A cheap hotel. Somewhere we can't bump into acquaintances. No I want to come over. My house is for my children. If I ever see you around them, we're done.

He hadn't come near them alright, but that bastard… She wished him the worst death ever. Maybe crucifixion. Or boiling in oil. Or….

"Come on, kids. Let's continue watching TV."

She fled to her room and let the dam burst. Sobs shook her from head to toe as she dropped her bag and threw herself on to her bed. She landed with an oomph. She wished the bed was hard enough to hurt herself. She wished she could break her bones. It would be punishment enough.

If anything, this just goes to show she's unfit to be a mother.

The snooty, bald man had declared to the judge after Veron had testified against her.

A woman who cavorts with a twenty-one year old, what's to say she won't sexually abuse her children?

She clutched her pillow and sobbed harder.

"I'm sorry." She wailed. "Chris, I'm so sorry."

She whimpered as her throat ached with more sobs.

Mummy, please I don't want to go with her. Don't let her take me.

Chris had begged, sinking his nails into her skin trying to latch on to her. Her son had begged and cried and she couldn't comfort him. He didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to his brother and sisters.

Tinu, please take care of yourself and the children till I get back.

She howled, banging her fist on the bed. She had failed him. She'd failed Chris. The two of them. She'd failed as a mother and as a wife.

"I'm so sorry."

The frame of her husband smiling on her bedside table made acid tear up her viscera. She turned on her side and shut her eyes.

Even in her mind, Chris's picture was still clear. Chris would never have done this. She could bet it. If she was the one dead, he would never have done anything to jeopardize their family, anything that would hand the twins back to Dele.

It was only a matter of time before Dele too filed for sole custody. She could see it.

"I curse the day I met you Veron."

Katryna smiled at her son as she walked up to him. He was his father. Her heart broke remembering the only man she'd ever loved. The only one who loved her for her. And she'd betrayed him. She blinked back the prickly tears and broadened her smile.

Chris was supposed to be her third child had she not aborted her other two pregnancies. Chris was certain he could never impregnate a woman and what he didn't know couldn't hurt him. Caught between two major gigs - cover of an international magazine and modelling high-end swimwear- and having her lover's children, she chose to solidify her career. No one would ever know.

But Tamara found out. And she blackmailed her into leaving Chris. She broke his heart and he hated her for it. Worming her way into his bed the night before his wedding was the best decision she ever made. At least, she got a part of him to cherish forever.

The boy sniffled and backed up on the bed. He shook with sobs and fear.

"Please, I want to go home. I want my mummy."

The tears she fought pooled in her eyes and streamed down. She should never have given up her son that night. She should never have walked away without fighting for him.

"Stop crying please." She whined as she sat on the bed.

If the boy could crawl into the wall behind him, he would. His red rimmed eyes looked up her as though she was Mrs. KoinKoin come to life.

Did he really not remember her anymore? She was his biological mother. Not that witch.

"Chris, please. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your mother and I love you."

He shook his head in rejection.

"You're not my mummy." He said and bent his head and hugged his knees.

His words slapped her and she gulped. She raised a quivering hand to his arm and he jumped up.

She gasped as he stood on the bed and yelled.

"Take me back to my mummy. I don't know why she gave me to you. Tell her I'm going to do my homework and I won't fight again. I won't play in the kitchen again. I'll be a good boy. Please just take me back."

Tears of agony and anguish rolled down his chubby cheeks. If she really wasn't his mother, she'd take him back just to get rid of the hurt and pain on his face.

But she was his mother. The social worker had explained it to him. Why wouldn't he believe? Tears stabbed her heart and throat as she recalled how he ran back to that witch, begging her not to leave him.

She was good at what she did- stealing affection. This was her son. She birthed him. He had to feel something for her.

"Please, I'm begging you. I want to go back to my mummy and Tomini and Regina and Temi and Aunty Grace. They are my family."

"No. I'm your real family. Your only family." She shouted and stood to match his new found height. "That woman stole you away from me. I'm your real mother."

The boy paled and shook his head. Doubt masked his face.

"My mummy is not a thief. You're lying." He shouted with the cord in his neck threatening to break forth.

She prayed he would come to love her and defend her like this.

"Then why did she give you to me? Then why are you here?"

The boy's jaw slackened and he gulped shaking. He shook his head.

"I'm your real mother, Chris. And I love you."

"Mummy is not my real mummy?" He said with more tears falling.

She nodded.

"But she loves me."

"She was just pretending."

"But Temi and Tomini and Regina? Are they…They are not my brother and sister?"

She shook her head.

"Why did she steal me?"

"Because she didn't want me and your Daddy to be a family."

The boy frowned in confusion as he sank to the bed.

"I don't understand."

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're back with your real mummy."

4 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Horpehyemmie:
Thanks for the update Millie.... Tinu barely escaped but I just hope it won't come chasing her again..
Felicia's doing her best but I think she still needs to not give up and finally this Seyi and Dele saga is really pissing me off with Seyi behaving like a love peddler.. I just hope yhu keep the update coming real quick cos it seems the interest in the story is reducing..

Sorry about the silence... I'm going through some stuff...

As per Seyifunmi... I'm not exactly sure how her behaviour portrays her as a LovePeddler. She was dating this guy for close to 4 years and they were about to get married. I don't two months is enough to get over a four year relationship.

Anyway people are different. Maybe she overreacting but she's always said it. Right from book one. It was why she was hesitant to tell him she loved him, because she knew she'd 'die' if he ever left her.

Please, I'm not shutting you down o. Feel free to explain your point of view.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Being with Veron was a big mistake but can Chris just go to be with Tinu? I don’t like where he is right now....
Welcome back ma’am and thanks for the update

Everything will work out for good by God’s grace

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
That that which you seeK comes/finds you. (Most times these things are within us or before us). Tinu has lost custody of Chris junior or I read wrongly? I could see Chris's dad written all over this. Thanks for the update Millie.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Dacaller: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
thanks ......but confusion don happen... how two mother claim one son...pls shed more light
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thanks for the update
Welcome back
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by PrudySara(f): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
I knew from day one that Veron was bad news, look what it caused Tinu. I feel for Chris junior.

Welcome back Millie! Thanks for the update!
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dacaller:
thanks ......but confusion don happen... how two mother claim one son...pls shed more light
katryna: biological mum of Chris jnr.
Chris snr: Chris jnr's dad.
Tinu: step mum of Chris jnr.
katryna was jailed (for drugs). She slept with Chris snr. A night to his wedding and got pregnant. Tinu accepted the child and loved him.
Until now.
Read book 1 for more clearification.

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by jadeliyi(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Millie , you want to take tears from me , no never cool
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Dacaller: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Khriztarl:

katryna: biological mum of Chris jnr.
Chris snr: Chris jnr's dad.
Tinu: step mum of Chris jnr.
katryna was jailed (for drugs). She slept with Chris snr. A night to his wedding and got pregnant. Tinu accepted the child and loved him.
Until now.
Read book 1 for more clearification.

thanks Millie.... chop Kiss's muuuuuah
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dacaller:

thanks Millie.... chop Kiss's muuuuuah
Lol. It's not millieademi o.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Episode 61 - The Dawn of The End.

The three children stood in front of the big, brown door that had been closed for four days. Tomini chewed on her lips, twiddling her hands while Temi leaned against the wall and Regina stood staring at the whorl on the door shaped like a snowman.

Regina blew a puff of air jarring the bleak silence. Tomini and Temi turned to look at her.

"I miss Chris." She said and stared at the floor.

"Me too."

"Me three." Tomini said.

"I miss mummy."

"Yeah." Temi said and looked at the door again.

She didn't even remember it was their birthday. Yet,the sadness in him wasn't because of the absence of cake and a big celebration. What if their mother's madness came back? They didn't want to lose her again.

"Maybe we should knock and ask if she's okay." Tomini started and turned to him. She clutched his arm with her moist palms. "Temi, I'm scared. What if.."

Tears streamed down her face and she sniffled.

"Temi, I'm scared too." Regina said and tugged at his other hand.

His heart pounded loudly as they voiced out his fears. He hugged his sisters, unsure of what else to say or do. He had to be strong. His dad used to say he was to protect his mother and his siblings. He knew he had to do something. But what was he to do? No book he had ever read covered this kind of situation.

"It's going to be okay."

Yes, the power of positive thinking. Maybe if he thought it hard enough it would be true. Even if it didn't look like it.

He pulled away and breathed in and exhaled. Deep breaths often calmed the nerves or so he had read.

"Everybody just take deep breaths. We'll get through this." He said.

"Four seconds in," he instructed and his sisters obeyed, with Regina scrunching up her face as she breathed as though she was breathing in slabs of marble.

He chuckled under his breath and said, "Four seconds out."

"Whooo." They exhaled, slouching as though they'd passed out their lungs and ribs.

He repeated the tirade till they seemed a bit calmer.

"Everybody good?"

Tomini shrugged as Regina nodded. He filled his diaphragm with air as he raised his fist to knock.

"Mummy."

There was no response and he knocked again.

"Mummy, are you okay?"

Tomini eyes widened and her chest heaved. She banged on the door and shouted.

"Mummy!"

No response. No even a shout to tell them to leave her alone.

"Is mummy okay?" Regina asked with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Temi reached for the handle and pulled it down. The door opened and Tomini breezed past him into the room. He followed with Regina on his tail.

Tomini shrieked as she met their mother lying face down on the bed with an arm dangling from it. She broke into sobs.

"Mummy!"

Temi felt his heart break into a million jagged pieces, each piercing him with pain he couldn't define.

"Mummy?" Regina called and walked to her side. She rubbed on the arm drooping over the bed.

"Mummy, wake up."

Their mother didn't stir. Temi felt moisture roll down his face. He ran to the bed and shook her legs.

"Mummy, wake up. Please."

Tomini still stood on the same spot crying.

"Mummy!" He shouted as Tomini's whimpers grew into sobs. His hands tremored and his heart, so confusingly, started beating faster.

She wasn't dead. Was she? She couldn't die. She couldn't leave them alone just like that.

"Mummy, wake up, na." He shouted. Regina ran to Tomini. Tomini hugged her sister and they continued crying together.

"Tomini, go and call Aunty Grace." He shouted and she needed, bolting out of the room with Regina hot on her heels.

"Mummy, please, don't leave us."

The sky darkened behind him. He wouldn't have paid it any attention but it was strange. Grey like soot stained clouds filled the sky casting the unlit room into evening time darkness. It was March. Heavy rains weren't the norm this time of the year.

He turned to face the window. The stepped leader, forked and crooked like deltas pictured at the base of the Nigerian map, stood prominently in the sky. From cloud to ground, the silver-blue hued lightning shone against the dark sky and thunder like series of firecrackers and louder than anything he'd ever heard cracked and crackled.

The flashes of the lightning filled the room and his heart stopped at the spontaneity of the loud bangs. Pounding ferociously, his hear kept beating one word. One name.

It didn't make sense. She wasn't in London. The thunderstorm couldn't hurt her. But yet the cold hand of dread gripped his heart forcing it to palpitate wildly.

His breath came in shallow pants and tears filled his eyes.

Was she okay?

He'd never felt like this before. Like the world was crashing down. His throat threatened to close with the heavy tears lounging in it.

"God please. Let her be okay. For me and the children. Please."

He ran his hands over his head as he tried to calm himself. He wasn't going to wait anymore for Bianca. He would find his way home.

Dele felt the deja vu hit him as he walked up to the doctor. The trim young man held his stethoscope in his hand as he marched towards him.

"Is my mummy okay?" Tomini voiced out from behind him.

Dele spun in shock. "I thought you were sleeping."

She shook her head and hugged herself. "I can't sleep."

The man eyed him to tell the child to excuse them. Dele sighed and turned to his daughter.

"Tomini why don't you go and sit with your brother and sister?"

"Please I want to know if my mummy is okay." She said to the doctor.

The man smiled. "Your mummy is fine."

Tomini turned to him. Dele gave her a wan smile. She nodded and left.

"Sir, I have a few questions to ask about your wife." The doctor said.

He nodded.

"Has she ever shown suicidal tendencies?"

"No." Dele said frowning. "She was diagnosed of depressive psychosis two years ago but… she's okay now."

The man nodded.

"Does she suffer from insomnia?"

Dele raised his brow. Tinu wasn't an insomniac, was she? She didn't look it.

"Not to my knowledge."

"Sir, your wife ODed sleeping pills. Lunesta. We've pumped her stomach and she's stable. I recommend you having her psychiatrist look at her. I'd hate for there to be a repeat of what happened. Thank God your children found her in time. And sir, if you're having issues with your wife, I'd suggest counseling. A young mother going through depression and attempting suicide. It speaks volumes." The man said and left.

Dele eyed the back of his head.

Impudent, arrogant prick.

The guy was barely twenty-five, and he was….

Dele sighed and closed his eyes.

Just think about your children, Dele and keep calm.

He turned and saw Temi and Regina still lying on the waiting room steel benches as Tomini sat colouring. His mind flashed back to the affidavit on his desk waiting to be signed and attached to the petition for child custody.

This was enough ammo to prove Tinu was not fit to be a parent. Yet, his conscience squirmed at the thought of stealing the children from underneath her.

3 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by genius43(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
@Divepen1 please unban the OP she has been banned by the BOTs

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Dacaller: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Khriztarl:
Lol. It's not millieademi o.

hoooooooo.am sooooo sorry....thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ven97: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Tinu lives for her children, she might lose her mind totally if her children are taken from her. Dele should not add to her pains. They should try and reach an agreement as regards the welfare of the children. Chris should just do and be coming back biko

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Episode 62 - Big Bang

"I'm sorry."

He pursed his lips with his eyes scanning the woman sitting on the bed. Her hands were tucked in between her laps and her head bent. Her complexion looked like shades had been washed off and her rough cornrows still had black thread jutting out from where Grace had sawn off the hair extensions.

She gasped lightly and wiped the tears rolling down her face.

"Sorry for your affair or for trying to kill yourself?"

She looked up and shook her head.

"I wasn't trying to kill myself. I just… I wanted… I thought if I upped the dose, I'd-" she bit her lips as more tears fell, "I couldn't sleep."

His eyes peered at her, searching for a reason. A reason to hate her enough to take his children away from her. Cursing the pity and concern, he turned away from her.

"Tinu, I think we need to check you back in the hospital."

He had to think of himself, of his children. Tinu wasn't stable enough to care for his children. Not anymore. He could finally get the chance to be a father to his children.

"No!" She shouted.

He turned to face her.

"No." She shouted and jerked out of the bed. "Dele, please. I swear I wasn't trying to kill myself. I have insomnia and I made a foolish mistake. I've lost years with my children. I can't afford to lose any more."

"You won't be able to be a mother to those children if you don't get yourself checked."

She wiped her face with her sleeves and gave him a shaky, watery smile.

"Look, I'm okay now. I swear."

He shook his head.

"Tinu, I'm filing for custody."

"No." She cried, turning her dry face wet again. "Please, Dele, I beg you."

He shook his head.

"You've put them through enough trauma. I can't have my kids growing up wondering if the next morning they won't have a mother anymore."

She clutched his lapels.

"Please don't." She pleaded with her eyes screaming her pain. "They're the reason I'm alive. If you take them away from me, Dele I'll die. Please."

"Tinu, you're unstable. You need help."

"You sanctimonious bastard. You are just punishing me for an affair anyone could have had. You know this is all your fault. If your girlfriend hadn't been a bitch, then I would never have left Lagos. Chris would still be here and you wouldn't be telling me trash." She shouted and pushed his chest.

His eyes tightened.

"Well, Seyifunmi might have been a bitch. But your whoring ways are why you are losing your children."

Her palm swung across his face.

His jaws ticked and she gasped and covered her mouth.

"Enjoy the few days you have left with them." He said and left the room.

"Dele, please wait. I'm sorry." She shouted running after him.

She caught up with him and clung to his jacket.

"Dele, please. I beg you. Don't do this to me." She pleaded.

He turned and said. "I'm not doing this to you. I'm doing what is best for my children."

He pushed her hand off and left the house.

Seyifunmi pushed the door shut and locked it. Rosanna turned to look at her with a frown on her face. Ose raised a brow and she grinned at them.

"I've put up with your shit for four months now. It's time you two kiss and make up. You're not the first set of friends who tried to transition and it didn't work out. Deal with it. Go back to being friends." She said.

Rosanna turned to look at him. Which was worse? Suffering silently with her feelings or not having him at all? He averted his gaze and stared at Seyifunmi who stood by the door smiling.

"If I had known this was the shit you had planned, I'd have had lunch on my own." Ose gritted, lashing her heart with his words.

He snatched up his jacket and stalked to the door and stared Seyifunmi down. She blinked back the tears that threatening to spill and turned to face Seyifunmi's desk.

"Ose, now you're just being rude. You guys should forgive each other." Seyifunmi snapped.

"She didn't even f*ucking apologise." Ose shouted. "She toyed with my feelings and then I'm supposed to run back for forgiveness."

She whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Seyifunmi, please, I don't have time for this."

"She apologized na."

"Shay, abeg, comot for road."

Rosanna turned to face his back.

"Ose, I'm really sorry."

She'd picked. She could live with just being friends. But not having him at all? She couldn't cope with that. No matter how many times she tried to deny it to herself.

"Please, forgive me."

"Oya now. Meet her halfway." Seyifunmi laughed.

Ose took reluctant steps and turned to face her.

"I forgive you."

A smile crawled to her face as Seyifunmi shouted, "Yay."

"Thank you."

He nodded.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

She opened her arms to hug him but he stretched out his hand. She blinked trying to grasp what just happened. She felt reduced to something less than an acquaintance.

She dropped her arms and shook his hand.

"Well, that's settled. Let's go out for lunch." Seyifunmi said and went around her desk to get her hand bag.

"There's this new spaghetti joint I want us to try." She announced and walked up to Ose.

"You still owe me five hundred."

Ose stuck out his tongue. "Big girl like you."

"Pele. It's just packaging." She laughed, unlocking her door.

The two of them kept jiving at themselves as they left the building, leaving Rosanna to her thoughts on how much she felt like a third wheel.

4 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Adeola25(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dele should please take pity on Tinu. Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Taking the kids from Tinu will only make her suicidal..... Dele pls have a rethink biko

Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chai Dele should not do this to Tinu, she will just die
Millie, thanks for the update
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Dacaller: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
thanks Millie....... Chris should come home fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key / Victims Of Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.