Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) (78755 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Kechbeau: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2020
This dele guy, I have always said it, I never liked his character from day one of this story.. This guy is fucking heartless, why don't he assist tinu in this period for now, then later they talk things out on how to handle the children... Must he show himself this period... ThankGod seyi is gradually moving on with her life, let dele continue with his stupid ego.. As for tinu, I don't really feel for her... Her anger landed her in this mess she had with veron, assuming she didn't take those kids away, she wouldn't have met veron.. Whether seyi confronted over something she suspected or not.. She is a woman, she would have faced seyi squarely n report everything to dele than all this twists n mess she is going through now...

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tinu shouldn't be blamed for what she did. She acted on her emotions and didn't know she'll meet Mr. Veron. It's been four years. No cuddles. No kisses. No s.ex. She's no doll. To her, Chris Oduah is dead. Her mistake was going to the club. I Mean, she's still beautiful, alot of men should be at her heels. She could have gotten one and moved on. But she opted for a one night stand with a young guy. A mistake but she still doesn't deserve this. No one is perfect. We all make rash decisions. Well, Her's cost her alot, just like Seyifunmi.

Dele. This Dele self, i thought you guys weren't just co-parenting. You guys turned friends now? Why did you still call her a w.hore? It's apparent, that hate you had for her only cooled down because of your kids. Egomaniac. Kwontinue o. ThankGod shey's is piling her broken pieces together.

Rosanna and ose. This your ship. Me, I don't know o.

3 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by crislyn(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Khriztarl:
Tinu shouldn't be blamed for what she did. She acted on her emotions and didn't know she'll meet Mr. Veron. It's been four years. No cuddles. No kisses. No s.ex. She's no doll. To her, Chris Oduah is dead. Her mistake was going to the club. I Mean, she's still beautiful, alot of men should be at her heels. She could have gotten one and moved on. But she opted for a one night stand with a young guy. A mistake but she still doesn't deserve this. No one is perfect. We all make rash decisions. Well, Her's cost her alot, just like Seyifunmi.

Dele. This Dele self, i thought you guys weren't just co-parenting. You guys turned friends now? Why did you still call her a w.hore? It's apparent, that hate you had for her only cooled down because of your kids. Egomaniac. Kwontinue o. ThankGod shey's is piling her broken pieces together.

Rosanna and ose. This your ship. Me, I don't know o.
Gbam! Tanchu...my thoughts exactly. To me Tinue is a victim here o, a victim of everything bad and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy new month y'all.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by EARLE99: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dele, u wicked no b small... Shebi wen he lost everything n wanted his children, he came in all humility.. now he wants to take away wat she lives for.. unforgiving.... Such childishness

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tinu is a danger not just to herself but the kids. If she were willing to return to lagos, it would have been a whole different scenerio( she would have people checking on her from time to time, and even if she choses to be hospitalised, the kids would be just a stone throw for her) Dele could have asked that they return to lagos, but he may be unsure of the response he would get. He can't be thinking of how to grow his business empire and have that lingering doubt that his children are not safe . Ose somehow knows hugging Rossana will bring to fore the feelings he is trying to hide in/inside anger. Thanks Millie for the update, hope you have found that which you seek?

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Deo7(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Millie how far nah Admist the pandemic and mentally draining responds to the Endsars protest your story has been something worth looking forward to I hope you are fine though and I hope reconsider coming back to drop updates smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys.

Raises a shelf and white flag.

I know it's been a while. Yeah, like I said I was doing a soul searching and I've found it. So I apologize for the silence. Please forgive me.

So officially I'm placing the story on an indefinite hold.

Why?

I want to focus on rewriting book one and editing and then publish.

I hope you understand. I'll be in need of beta readers. So anyone interested can send a mail.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Slimynonny: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi writer kudos....here is my email nonnyben4@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by stevyno1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good work..... stevyn56@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Chinnems(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2020
What are beta readers?

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Dacaller: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Pls explain d beta reader to understand
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by nimat158(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
wish u luck,, nimatmodupeola@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by BlessedNiel: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Best of luck Millieademi
I'm also on hold so we can resume together
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
So beta readers are more lie readers cum editors who help the writer tie up loose ends in a work in progress before the final editing. So they point out mistakes and errors in the plot, plotholes, grammatical errors and help with character development amongst other things.

Thanks to those who put up their email addresses. I'll be sending you a link to a google form once I'm ready.

Till then, stay well.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by winie(f): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
My email marvelous201888@yahoo.com

Remain blessed
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Josipov: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
josephakinyode1989@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by ayshow6102(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
My email - aytimothy7@gmail.com �

Thanks
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Sammie4241(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2020
olalekansamuel60@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Holaetan: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2020
afolabizaynab@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by LOLATY: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hi. Please, I'd to be a beta reader.
Popoolatemity@gmail.com.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by zika19(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hi millieademi. Here is my Mail address- prinxzika@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by AminatOpe247: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Here's my email address. aminatopeyemi247@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by MayrieSmallz: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
fejiromary7@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
heemah:

That's if he doesn't come back to blackmail her... I just pray he lose his memory already!
Where are u from?
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Gamesound(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Calebt247@gmail.com
I'd love to join the better readers gang.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Uniquechild(f): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2020
samueleunice552@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Abosede512(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Am in too, pls add me sanniabosede512@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by arinolar60: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys.

Raises a shelf and white flag.

I know it's been a while. Yeah, like I said I was doing a soul searching and I've found it. So I apologize for the silence. Please forgive me.

So officially I'm placing the story on an indefinite hold.

Why?

I want to focus on rewriting book one and editing and then publish.

I hope you understand. I'll be in need of beta readers. So anyone interested can send a mail.

Thanks.
[quote][/quote]
muhammedmuibatarinola@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by arinolar60: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
arinolar60:

muhammedmuibatarinola@gmail.com
Am in too please
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by anuofGod(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
akinremiraliat.com
I'm in too...I love you millie

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key / Victims Of Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.