Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) (78687 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by sustainee(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Sustainolasunksnmi@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Modesite: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2020
kemiakindele2014@gmail.com please
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by SEALL(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2020
sobunkunolaeniola@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by DhulkThor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Over Here please. drpeter2030@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by ewawumi(f): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
hey dear, count me in as a beta reader. I can also help you with a professional proofreading service. omobolaji1996@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Themmycruz: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
temmyfarin07@gmail.com
I would be a beta reader for you Millie
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by kalajina(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
amarachukwuugwualor@gmail.com
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by dorin27(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys.

Raises a shelf and white flag.

I know it's been a while. Yeah, like I said I was doing a soul searching and I've found it. So I apologize for the silence. Please forgive me.

So officially I'm placing the story on an indefinite hold.

Why?

I want to focus on rewriting book one and editing and then publish.

I hope you understand. I'll be in need of beta readers. So anyone interested can send a mail.

Thanks.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Shegzdave: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Has this story ended just like that??
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by ogbosike: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shegzdave:
Has this story ended just like that??
the thing tire me o..
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Potterone(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2021
So millie just went ghost on this story Have been checking for update all year but nothing... Whatsup na
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hiii...

So I'm in the second stage of editing my first book, Love's Direction, a contemporary christian fiction novel set in Nigeria. It's the first book in a series, and I'd love the opinion of potential readers to fine-tune my draft.

I'll be selecting a handful of people, so if you don't make the cut, please don't get angry. There are still five books in the series and you might get prior consideration for those books if you indicate interest.

Thank you �❤️

Blurb

Stone hard. Armour tank thick.

Julia Onoja has developed a skin so tough nothing ever hurts her. Not her boyfriend getting his costar pregnant and not her best friend cutting her out of her life.

She couldn't care less.

When her father passes on, it's just another death and just another funeral.

Except it's not.

Not when she sees Derin again.

Aderinsola Cole has only loved one woman his entire life. Back then, she wasn't the tough, rigid and depraved woman she is now. No, the Julia he fell in love with was sweet, kind and had a smile for everyone.

When he's invited to her father's wake, he expects to find a way to make amends for the hurts he caused her and maybe, he can show her the path to the God who saved him.

The problem is God and Derin aren't exactly Julia's favorite people. And she's not ready to forgive either.

https://forms.gle/aLdneG9bxuhAQYsg6[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Nancy225: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Here is my email williamsnancy225@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.