Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (197 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Miracle Job via Kingdom Advancement Prayer!

In 2014, I graduated from the university; thereafter, getting a job became an uphill task.

However, when the Midst of the Year Prophetic Season was announced, Papa kept saying, “God is a rewarder of those who diligently serve Him.”

I keyed into the word and started attending Covenant Hour of Prayer. Also, I prayed kingdom advancement prayers three times a day for one hour.

This morning, during the Covenant Hour of Prayer, Papa said we should pray so we would not miss our reward in this harvest season.

He further declared that before next Sunday, we would be rewarded. Lo and behold, after the Covenant Hour of Prayer, I got a call to come for an interview. I went for it and when it got to my turn, the interview became a chat room.

The chat was not related to the interview at all and at the end, I was asked to resume work. Indeed, Matthew 6:33 works like magic. I return all the glory to God!

Ifeoma Uyana

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by sonmvayina(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Replace the name "Jesus" with "Tarzan" it will still have the same final outcome..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Xscape1993(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Miracle Job via Kingdom Advancement Prayer!

In 2014, I graduated from the university; thereafter, getting a job became an uphill task.

However, when the Midst of the Year Prophetic Season was announced, Papa kept saying, “God is a rewarder of those who diligently serve Him.”

I keyed into the word and started attending Covenant Hour of Prayer. Also, I prayed kingdom advancement prayers three times a day for one hour.

This morning, during the Covenant Hour of Prayer, Papa said we should pray so we would not miss our reward in this harvest season.

He further declared that before next Sunday, we would be rewarded. Lo and behold, after the Covenant Hour of Prayer, I got a call to come for an interview. I went for it and when it got to my turn, the interview became a chat room.

The chat was not related to the interview at all and at the end, I was asked to resume work. Indeed, Matthew 6:33 works like magic. I return all the glory to God!

Ifeoma Uyana
Our good God is still in the business of doing great miracles.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2020
sonmvayina:
Replace the name "Jesus" with "Tarzan" it will still have the same final outcome..

I honestly feel for you for all your frustrations in life brother. But I can tell you Jesus is not the source. Please embrace Him and believe me, all your frustrations will say farewell to you.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I honestly feel for you for all your frustrations in life brother. But I can tell you Jesus is not the source. Please embrace Him and believe me, all your frustrations will say farewell to you.
I wonder how some people out of there frustration will just come online and start venting it as if it was the people of nl that is frustrating them. Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
delkuf:
I wonder how some people out of there frustration will just come online and start venting it as if it was the people of nl that is frustrating them. Good morning sir

Prayer is the master key brother. We shall keep praying for them and the hardest heart shall soften in the name of Jesus. Remember, we wrestle not against flesh and blood...

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Made Simple / I Need Help For The Sake Of God / You Are A Bastard, I Will Kill You ” –pastor Lbiyeomie Blast Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.