Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (61196 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Greatlee54: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

We only criticize what we don't do or benefit from in this country..

Most people will do worse than politicians if the had the chance.
Will you keep shut!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by donMIG(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
When the go arrest the president?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Ezmans: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Danjunior:

Rubbish talk. Na because na Naija we dey na why u get that kind dirty mouth. Country where everything goes, Country with no standards
loots relooted loading
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
May God have mercy on us
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by ecclize: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

That guy is not your bro. He's a fraudster.
lol... am sorry someone could sound like that...
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by JordanMichael(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

Hypocrite... In all your time in life can you swear you haven't done anything illegally to make money before...

Even if you haven't, would you have rejected if huspuppi offered to buy you a house and a car?? Just for instance oh.

another fraudster spotted!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Ayilara1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
1. Firstly, these operatives storm environments and pick every fresh young looking guy, so there is high tendency that some of them are innocent.

2. I'm gradually learning how to remain silent on any issue that has to do with 9ja, because it's obvious our leaders aren't in any way our problem. We are the dull mothe.rfuckers. They only enjoy having se.x with us because we're collectively dull. They say when a beautiful girl has no "brain", her vagina must feel the "pain".

I see some of you here who don't understand the concept of "Cause and Effect" come on Nairaland to say "E go better" "Let's pray for our leaders", "Let's pray for Nigeria" and some other dumb statements. You think that's how developed countries were built? By dumb prayers?

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and trust me when I say crime in Nigeria has not started. Do you know how many unemployed youths there are? My mates be calling, "Boss, abeg anything for you boy" and I'm like Haba now me no be your boss o. I'm just privileged to have a lil platform. Even the small hustle I'm doing Tax and internal revenue want to kill somebody (Story for another day).

People are starving whereas "Person" is stealing "People's" money. And you expect these young ones to live on Oxygen? The bad precedence has already been set. THERE'S NO REWARD NOR PUNISHMENT IN NIGERIA The younger generation have already been indoctrinated to think that stealing is smart and wise. And who steals more is the real OG. The younger generation will be wiser, smarter and faster.

Believe me INTERNET CRIME HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.

Let's have a poll below to prove to you that those who want to be G boys are plentier than those already in it.

If you would not mind doing internet fraud, If only you'd find a sure tutor who'd make you cash out even as little as one hundredth what Hushpuppi has, click SHARE

1.This is ogbomosho- my town and I can frankly tell you 80% of rich boys in that town are yahoo boys there's no need to give them excuses, they are worst that they live flamboyantly with no business to use as cover up.

2. Let be frank with ourselves, most of we youth don't want to live life of simple comfort but an unnecessarily magnified life, imagine a yahoo boy wasting 66k on alchol by pouring on his hand as *part* of birthday celebration ... is that one also suffering? and this is the life of most of this boys.

I would have at least have reason to support them assuming they do and give to the society but No, there impacts are not felt and they go into it mainly to oppress people.

On cause and effect

Yes, there are lot of causes but if that tantamount to you supporting it then expect increase in causes in the future as this yahoo boys will be our leaders tomorrow.

I'm ending it here, Most of the people that are into yahoo around me ain't there because they're broke but because they ain't content with the little they have. No matter what life bring I won't go illegal I'm hard-working and if I will make it I will.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by BigBashiru: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
1. Firstly, these operatives storm environments and pick every fresh young looking guy, so there is high tendency that some of them are innocent.

2. I'm gradually learning how to remain silent on any issue that has to do with 9ja, because it's obvious our leaders aren't in any way our problem. We are the dull mothe.rfuckers. They only enjoy having se.x with us because we're collectively dull. They say when a beautiful girl has no "brain", her vagina must feel the "pain".

I see some of you here who don't understand the concept of "Cause and Effect" come on Nairaland to say "E go better" "Let's pray for our leaders", "Let's pray for Nigeria" and some other dumb statements. You think that's how developed countries were built? By dumb prayers?

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist and trust me when I say crime in Nigeria has not started. Do you know how many unemployed youths there are? My mates be calling, "Boss, abeg anything for you boy" and I'm like Haba now me no be your boss o. I'm just privileged to have a lil platform. Even the small hustle I'm doing Tax and internal revenue want to kill somebody (Story for another day).

People are starving whereas "Person" is stealing "People's" money. And you expect these young ones to live on Oxygen? The bad precedence has already been set. THERE'S NO REWARD NOR PUNISHMENT IN NIGERIA The younger generation have already been indoctrinated to think that stealing is smart and wise. And who steals more is the real OG. The younger generation will be wiser, smarter and faster.

Let's have a poll below to prove to you that those who want to be G boys are plentier than those already in it.

If you would not mind doing internet fraud, If only you'd find a sure tutor who'd make you cash out even as little as one hundredth what Hushpuppi has, click SHARE

Well said - the leaders aren't the problem - the ppl are the problem

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by JordanMichael(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
politicsng:

Please curse our politicians. They need the curse more. They have done more damage to Nigerians. Over 100 people have died in Southern Kaduna yet nothing is done. Abeg direct your curse properly
are you one of them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Gideon283: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

I never wanted to comment but your spilled trash made me do so ...

Listen, God created human with hands, legs, mouth and voice to speak. These are all gifts from God and no matter the country you reside it's a privilege to be a living human being.

Have you done some research? The richest man in the world that ever lived is the first man that owned a refinery - he was selling books before he made that investment.

When our young boys and girls in Nigeria steal or defraud people to make a living and the act continues, i blame the law makers for not signing a serious consequence (like get them hang or life imprisonment) into bill so that the act will seize to persist.

As humans we have all the liberty to be creative and get our hand on legit means to make money amidst any condition. There are 101 ways to make money in Nigeria without stealing a penny from anyone, but are our youth creative enough to research, optimize these ways and make it a brand so they could be financially free legally for life? NO!

All what they understand is looking for the next maga to fraud and take the money to club or give it to their girlfriend to buy expensive wigs?

Let me throw you this - Nigeria is recorded the 3rd country to patronize cosmetics and hair (female products). But who buys them these stuffs - it's the men; probably from the money robbed from someone somewhere.

Our Nigerian youths are NOT innovative, they just need the easiest means to make money and money isn't easy to be made because it worth gold and gold isn't easy to mine.

Even our so called politicians that are fantastically corrupt, have to work hard to strategies on how to influence people and engage their trust - working on these strategy isn't easy, it made them sweat as a result of WORK! Before they got into power.

How many of our Nigerian youths are ready to work from scratch and earn so they could build a live of their dreams? NONE!

All what they're after is looking for easy means to make money (of which there's no easy means), buy a car and classy clothes and start taking pictures.. This is arrant NONSENSE. WHEN WILL THEY WORK TO BUILD A LIFE THAT THEIR KIDS WILL LIVE UPON?

please next time, don't type NONSENSE on Nairaland again.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by angelEmade: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

You have a point...although i don't totally support you.
But the thing is what investigations were carried out before these guys were labeled as fraudsters?
I want them punished if found guilty but really...with the way magu and his dogs are operating...how are we sure these boys are truly guilty?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Ayilara1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
olaboy33:
Efcc needs an annex in Lautech, ogbomosho.

That place is the epicenter of yahoo in Nigeria and the boys there are role models.

Role model, that's the worst part. They have impacted the community till the point that Most believe not in hard work again
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Very rare photo of Rtd Gen. M. Buhari

I hope the "Rtd" means retarded
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by authority2006(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

What exactly is your stance on internet fraudsters my brother? You're sounding like you're part of the rot or like you're happy being part of the rot.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Make Dem free dis boys....Dem Sha no do cult, na money Dem day find....

I day edit every country passport...Flight ticket...Changing of personality...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Slymonster(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
As usual. Efcc going after the ones they can steal from. The foolish youths here dance to their music. The looting that's going on from ncdc to ncdc to other sectors of government that affect nigerians. They are not going for. While their oga steals the rest. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Happyguy201: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
this generation of yahoo boyz no just get comon sense . why are they so many in one building ? no common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by PervertProphet: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded are the foundation of scam in nigeria

At least if you want to be an illiterate. Don't be a foolish one. How on earth is the Church the foundation of scam in Nigeria. If not for some of the antichurch propaganda most of you frustrated ignoramuses spread around.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Too bad. Our corrupt politicians have created sons and mentees in the society.
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Harrykn: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
some are quick to condemn but won't offer help, instead they'll say work hard cus that's how i got to where i am forgetting that what works for A might not work B, we all came from different place and background. Some people had never had opportunity for a happy life, always pained, felt rejected, can't even acquire basic need, suffering with no gain, frustrated yet others are hitting it big. Is this what life has to offer? Most of the above reasons leads to most crime the youths indulge in. I don't feel happy when an elder crys like an old man whose whole life was wiped off in just seconds, coming to bank to cry. I can't see myself being the person behind this man's tears, i try to keep off no matter what i come through still hoping i will be great in the morning as the tomorrow is now. I would be happy smiling in the morning 3149988231-firstbank-H.E
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by authority2006(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
angelEmade:

You have a point...although i don't totally support you.
But the thing is what investigations were carried out before these guys were labeled as fraudsters?
I want them punished if found guilty but really

Someone or something tipped them to raid the place in the first instance. And they will be charged to court after the investigation, that will allow the innocent among them to be separated.

...with the way magu and his dogs are operating...how are we sure these boys are truly guilty?

Magu? I thought he's no more in charge
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
benefit boys grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Crayfish09: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

I hate shameless bastards that try to defend yahoo boys. May you and your parents be robbed of every little thing you manage to make in your miserable lives. Maybe by then, you will understand what the victims of yahoo boys go through. Idiot

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Gee64: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Cry, My Beloved Country.
A country full of lazy youths!
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
PervertProphet:

At least if you want to be an illiterate. Don't be a foolish one. How on earth is the Church the foundation of scam in Nigeria. If not for some of the antichurch propaganda most of you frustrated ignoramuses spread around.
I agree with you. Since you're a perverted prophet..
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by authority2006(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

Must youth choose between two unpleasant options when that's not the only option they've got? If EFCC knocks on his door tomorrow, arrest and charge him to court and he ends up getting 15 years behind bars. Would you still think that he made the right choice?
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Excuses: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
God see how sane,educated people are supporting wrongs with all sort of mentions.."the world is a looking glass & will give back to every man the reflection of his own face"

Call me whatever names u want..every body will pay dearly the prize for their actions.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Chicastle: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

God will never stop showering his blessings on you

Keep on the good works
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
internationalman:

God bless you bruh
Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by riczy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
May u rot in police net without mercy, these are some of d scammers(thieves) dt wud upload a video to make u believe dt their claims are real, then d unsuspecting public wud den b convinced!to dox dt already fell victim to dem, my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by PervertProphet: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

So, because I have stolen meat from pot, I should be holding prayer session for Evans the Kidnapper? Not everybody can be cheaply purchased like you. Some of us still have our dignity

I tell you the kind of mentality these youths have got is something astonishing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) by Rahkman: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yahoo boys and Toyota Camry ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.