Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764242 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
RedPanthar:

Every guy is thus way till the suffered a series of feminine sting. No worry, you will learn.
wailers association. Living in a black and white world, if you are not redpill then you’re blue pill.

What if I am MGTOW?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedPanthar: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:

wailers association. Living in a black and white world, if you are not redpill then you’re blue pill.

What if I am MGTOW?

Yawns. Bye

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
RedPanthar:

Yawns. Bye

You should have ignored him.

We all do

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Almost making sense until you exclude your mom and sis. grin grin grin grin

Although I am glad you spot many are pure misogynist filling their dark-hole ego with torrents of hatred and bitterness
"maybe your mother and sisters" is what I said. Not all mother or sisters show love.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rockyfancino:

"maybe your mother and sisters" is what I said. Not all mother or sisters show love.
AWALT.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
AWALT.
In terms of relationship with guys, AWALT
In terms of children, NAWALT grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rockyfancino:

In terms of relationship with guys, AWALT
In terms of children, NAWALT grin
double standard.
Sounding like AMALT of bitter women. SMH
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
double standard.
Sounding like AMALT of bitter women. SMH
cry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abeg aside with all this talk. How can I make money?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
pansophist:

Low carbs, high protein foods. Like 70/30 percent combo. Also, healthy fats like nuts, avocado, coconuts and egg yolk are your friend. No sodas, pizzas, or refined foods much, or at least, very moderate if you lift really heavy.

The more intense you abide by these rules, the more chance you have to get lean quicker. And bro, you'll be fine eh? Been sexy/attractive is basically having lower body fats, which accentuate your facial and bodily symmetrical features. The temptation to not eat what you're used to is hard, but the body and confidence which comes with it is on the other side.

If you want to be chased by a woman and experience it first hand, get lean, and also, work on your appearance. Thank me later. cool

Thanks a lot, man. cool
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by milann: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
ubunja:
looks get you sex. Money gets you love.
unfortunately the love is fake. Only fake girls love you when you have, when its red they avoid you like a plague. True love is nothing but fantasy

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
milann:
unfortunately the love is fake. Only fake girls love you when you have, when its red they avoid you like a plague. True love is nothing but fantasy
of course it's fake. But still you get it.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Redpill Song of the Day
Eminem ft Obie Trice----Drips

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Redpill Movie of the Day
HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER----1973

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nairaland Redpill Post of the Day

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
WTF Photo of the Day

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
pansophist:

No lol, and even if it's possible, one has to be extremely fat to lose that amount of weight rapidly, and even at that, it would be water weight. The less fat one becomes, the harder it becomes to lose weight quicker. Those are catchy words to get money from fatty desperados. Most likely, his recommendation would be psmf diet, and if the client didn't achieve quick weight loss, they are blamed for not sticking to the plan religiously.

Pay and tell us his recommendation, please. I m curious grin
It seems it takes longer for slimmer guys to gain muscles and have broader chest than guys who aren't that fat or lean but just in between, moderate, is this true?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Radking7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
stanliwise:
AMOG'ing Is bae grin grin grin cheesy grin
can you give us some tips? cheesy
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
nice work TRP.. God bless u guys..
is it good to go to a girl house , when see ask u to come? maybe is her first time seeing u

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I may probably not know much about redpill teachings, but one thing i know for sure is that no man that genuinely understands women nature and the tenets of redpill teachings is going to have anything serious to do with a hoe, let alone go as far as walking down the aisle with one.

It's an action that contradicts everything being taught in the manosphere, every single one of it.
He just literally fulfilled her second phase of her mating strategy, by being the guy that finally got to pay for what most guys got for lesser amount ,or even free, went as far as hosting expensive wedding for it, paying bribe price and whatnot.
That certainly don't sound OK to me, but certainly way less when compared to you actually trying to rationalize it!
Damn!

And lastly, you got the message pansophist was trying to convey totally wrong.
You totally missed the message in that write up, and will appreciate if you could go back and read it again ,maybe these time everything could fall into place.

Lol. Reminds me of Ice Prince that his flashy ex gf was cheating on him with one rich Mr. Akin in some hotel, she was really exposed that year grin. A big slap on my nigga's face, imagine if he married that slut, what will become of them? I hope he wasn't really serious with her tho. U can't turn a hoe to a housewife, it goes against the redpill theory.
Many foreign and local rappers are simps tho. Tho we can't judge what anyone truly is through his music until we know them personally, we can only get a glimpse through their married or dating life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Riener:
Simp GOD cheesy cheesy

Yet none of them will date the simp lord grin grin. Just like some white knights here on nairaland. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
luminouz:

Lol... Then there is nothing like love.

Abi o. Looks and money get u sex. In fact, money alone will get u sex, I disagree if anyone says money don't get you sex. Even rich simps get sex with their money eventho they overpay for it. Also money get u fake love. Love is overrated. grin

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Red flags to watch out for:
Not a virgin, dump her.
Tattoos, dump her.
Multiple piercings, dump her.
Bad/hot temper, dump her.
Arrogant/prideful, dump her.
A troublemaker, dump her.
Cares only for herself, dump her.
Seek for fun incessantly, dump her.
Desires to be overly liberal, dump her.
Coloured hair, dump her.
Debtor, dump her.
Weak and lazy, dump her.
Smokes and drinks, dump her.
Not smart, dump her.
Not financially wise, dump her.
Can't cook dump her.
Obese, dump her.
A glutton, dump her.
Aspiring feminist consciously or unconsciously, dump her.
Authority: Dump nonsense!
most women have all this listed above.. that is to say we won't get married?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2020
mickelkingz:
nice work TRP.. God bless u guys..
is it good to go to a girl house , when see ask u to come? maybe is her first time seeing u

No, don't do it. It is highly not advisable. I will explain it.

Going to visit her puts the whole effort and risk on you while putting none on her. For example, going to visit her implies that you're spending on transport, commuting time, and also trying to impress her with gifts or whatever you're bringing along, while all she does is be in her comfort zone, making no effort. Also, dates are where men go to impress women basically, which she understands, so you're basically on the hot seat, in her house.

Also, she has all the cards, she can see you from afar and disappear, or even welcome you but send you off if you do not meet her expectation. What if she gets offended about something or scream that you're there to harm her? or the inconvenience and lack of privacy if she does not live alone? the list is endless. These may not happen, but they are potential risk factors you have to consider. It's better you both meet in a neutral location like a restaurant, dividing the effort of meetup between yourself while eliminating the risk associated with meet her in her house.

Personally speaking, I won't go to a girl's house the first time, as it leaves no chance for her to be impressed by my lifestyle. It also makes me feel cheap like I'm jobless and my time is so freely given, passing a remark of desperation and female scarcity. The best I can do is pick her up from her house, then drive to a good location for a nice treat.

The power is in my hand, and I reserve the right to tell her to leave if she doesn't act right. I'm the one spending, so I should be able to exert a level of power. Now imagine if she didn't act right when you're at her place, getting angry and leaving the place will have no casualties on her, afterall, its your time, money, and effort it will take to leave her house, not hers. She is basically immune from everything.

In anything you do with a woman (and anyone generally), be conscious of the power dynamic playing in the background, as it determines largely the kind of treatment you will get from them, and speaks directly about your values, virtue, and quality of a person.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Let your first born child, come from a fertile ground---womb---through a fertile road---vagina; that has not been drilled by both spades and shovels, with underground dead pipes and stale cums.

Authority: Kings cum virgins, simps cum h0es.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Joker09:

Lol. Reminds me of Ice Prince that his flashy ex gf was cheating on him with one rich Mr. Akin in some hotel, she was really exposed that year grin. A big slap on my nigga's face, imagine if he married that slut, what will become of them? I hope he wasn't really serious with her tho. U can't turn a hoe to a housewife, it goes against the redpill theory.
Many foreign and local rappers are simps tho. Tho we can't judge what anyone truly is through his music until we know them personally, we can only get a glimpse through their married or dating life.

It's best to confirm a man's deep understanding of the red pill from what he does in his private life in relation to women, other men and society at large, rather than what he says. Anyone can say anything.

One has to understand though, that there are levels to understanding of the red pill, circumstances in which it is being applied and levels of its application. Same with the blue-pill.

It's a reason why you'll find some popular figures sing, talk about the red pill or give vibes of it but are blue as indigo when it comes to their personal lives. It also happens in the opposite direction. I'll advise folks to take closer look at regular folks close to us when it comes to understanding the red/blue pill over celebrities who may not be worth they represent in the open.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
luminouz:

You should have ignored him.

We all do
Some people say they hate Redpill. But they'll still be visiting this thread that literally says Strictly Redpill.... Idiots sha. I wish I could block them so I stop seeing their pathetic posts.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Africangiants(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by konamide(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- A woman's truth is whatever she needs it to be.
If the abstract truth does not serve her psyche,a dissociative one will be manufactured in its place

Very apt
Thursday (saw her with some cash)
Me: you've money o
Her: It's not mine. It belongs to my friend
Friday
Me: nothing
Her: The money belongs to me. It was given to me by someone owning me.
Me: But you said it belongs to your friend
Her: If it were to be for her, would i be spending it? (She has been spending the money)
Me: Why the lie then?
Her: Where is the lie there?

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedPanthar: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Let your first born child, come from a fertile ground---womb---through a fertile road---vagina; that has not been drilled by both spades and shovels, with underground dead pipes and stale cums.

Authority: Kings cum virgins, simps cum h0es.

grin Maddd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jonzingcaesar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
konamide:

Very apt
Thursday (saw her with some cash)
Me: you've money o
Her: It's not mine. It belongs to my friend
Friday
Me: nothing
Her: The money belongs to me. It was given to me by someone owning me.
Me: But you said it belongs to your friend
Her: If it were to be for her, would i be spending it? (She has been spending the money)
Me: Why the lie then?
Her: Where is the lie there?

Woro-si-woro
From one tight corner to another grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (2212) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.