Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2753618 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dajobi: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

The reality hit me hard the past few Weeks.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.
Broken to pieces by the same woman I've loved all my life. The same woman I dated for 4 years before we got married in 2018 just after my 30th birthday. Gave me a baby the same year we got married but need I say the baby and her were never mine? Got pregnant for the same ex she claimed was a deadbeat and good for nothing man ( too much stories here that I can not say here for some reason)

I've been deceived by everyone I've ever loved. I'm not worthy
Nobody can give me love

I've been somewhere reading all these things after a friend refer me here, the more I read, the more I hate myself and what I've believed of her that she can't do no harm.

I need directions. I'm so lost. How can I even come to terms with all the things I've read here?

In my Next life, I'm not getting married again. Marriage with her made me empty

Lost my family, friends and everything cuz of her

50 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.
Broken to pieces by the same woman I've loved all my life. The same woman I dated for 4 years before we got married in 2018 just after my 30th birthday. Gave me a baby the same year we got married but need I say the baby and her were never mine? Got pregnant for the same ex she claimed was a deadbeat and good for nothing man ( too much stories here that I can not say here for some reason)

Nobody can give me love

I've been somewhere reading all these things after a friend refer me here, the more I read, the more I hate myself and what I've believed of her that she can't do no harm.

I need directions. I'm so lost. How can I even come to terms with all the things I've read here?

Visit my both of meme threads. Go through this thread thoroughly and seek the posts of pansophist. I would have wanted you to go into details so that others can learn and I can conduct my redpill analysis

However, let it not be that your hurt is inspiring you to seek refuge in the redpill. Join us if you really and sincerely need to learn about female nature. If you are seeking refuge in the redpill because you are hurt and shattered, you will go back to simping once the hurt dissipates with time and when you get back on your feet and prosper.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
mrpaedo:
Nairaland Redpill Post of the Day
not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Visit my both of meme threads. Go through this thread thoroughly and seek the posts of pansophist. I would have wanted you to go into details so that others can learn and I can conduct my redpill analysis

However, let it not be that your hurt is inspiring you to seek refuge in the redpill. Join us if you really and sincerely need to learn about female nature. If you are seeking refuge in the redpill because you are hurt and shattered, you will go back to simping once the hurt dissipates with time and when you get back on your feet and prosper.

He will still do it o

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
[code][/code]
Martinez39s:

Most of these things are not totally true o.. some women love u just the way you are fr. But the case of this guy, that woman don't loved her. if a woman love u and you're doing everything to provide for her, she'll never think of leaving u
But he will heal. Just accept her if u can forgive her. Even God forgive us when we sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

Sorry about all you've been through from this lady. I'm glad someone referred u here. I'm sure some positive impacts will be made here. I hope you get the help you need here. You may start from reading this thread from page 1 to the last, and u follow up everyday. Read and learn from here everyday. You will feel better as time goes on, you're not alone. We live, we learn.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

Most of these things are not totally true o.. some women love u just the way you are fr. But the case of this guy, that woman don't loved her. if a woman love u and you're doing everything to provide for her, she'll never think of leaving u
But he will heal. Just accept her if u can forgive her. Even God forgive us when we sin
SMH.

45 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH.

Don't mind that one.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

All the rich celebrities that their wives left like Johnny Depp etc, you think they couldn't provide for their wives?

52 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Skepticus:

The men deserve the seats. They look like blue collar hustlers hopping on the train to go earn a living to feed themselves and their family. The lady, on the other hand doesn't look like one who is going to get bills paid.

Sure

Men in the workplace are working to feed themselves and their family. Women in the workplace are usually there in order to prove a point. The modern woman is not man's helpmeet, but man's competitor.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Korllami007: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

Just calm down bro. I'm more worried about your loss of job right now. Hunger is worse for you. Try to apply and get a job first. In the meantime, get your hands busy so you can work hard enough to sleep well at night. Then, for supper, read from pages 1 of this thread and update your knowledge of women

I wish you well bro

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

"Just accept HER" or what did I just read?

Didn't you just say she never loved him? So he should go back and be jilted again? What dafuq kinda drugs you on and who is ya supplier?
Egbon, are you, are you,are you NORMAL undecided

42 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

Ano how you dey feel,,,,,,

The arrow and bow dey your hand that time but you failed to use it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So sadden regretting is peculiar to almost everybody ,,,,,,, you have Time to discover all dis but you're busy playing lover boy,,,,,,,,

Marriage is not your problem,,,,,

You're your problem,,,,

It has happened,,,,

Move on and don't look at the past ,,

Life goes on,,,,

Sometimes if you don't learn lesson your brain won't work properly,,,,,,,

We gather dey ✅✅❤️✊✌️

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fvcknigga: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

such lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by biggace(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Loosers are those who seek women as a balm for their personal failings.

"If I marry her my life will have purpose and be complete!"

the result is a nagging frustrated woman.

Don't put woman at pedestal in your life, if you do, it will end in premium tears.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humble59(m): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2020
luminouz:

"Just accept HER" or what did I just read?

Didn't you just say she never loved him? So he should go back and be jilted again? What dafuq kinda drugs you on and who is ya supplier?
Egbon, are you, are you,are you NORMAL undecided
That guy deserves a resounding knock on the head to reset his brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

How old are you?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Stop using your money to pacify rigid entitlement bullshit.

Money is not easy to earn: legally or illegally.

No woman is entitled to your money.

Your money is your money. And only you can decide how it will be spent.

Even if your ego is stroked, don't give in.

Your money is your sweat and blood; how dare you give it out freely because of vagina.

Your money is for yourself, and how you deem fit.

You used time to earn money, you waste money; you waste time, blood, energy and sweat.

As abundant as the rain; it has its season. Why then, do you spend your money both on things important and useless?

Your money is not meant to please anybody, or gain their approval.

Your money is not for wh0res and damaged women.

Your money is not for single mothers and their children.

No longer waste your money. Be wise.

Authority: value your resources.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Stop using your money to pacify rigid entitlement bullshit.

Money is not easy to earn: legally or illegally.

No woman is entitled to your money.

Your money is your money. And only you can decide how it will be spent.

Even if your ego is stroked, don't give in.

Your money is your sweat and blood; how dare you give it out freely because of vagina.

Your money is for yourself, and how you deem fit.

You used time to earn money, you waste money; you waste time, blood, energy and sweat.

As abundant as the rain; it has its season. Why then, do you spend your money both on things important and useless?

Your money is not meant to please anybody, or gain their approval.

Your money is not for wh0res and damaged women.

Your money is not for single mothers and their children.

No longer waste your money. Be wise.

Authority: value your resources.

Men will never learn. Women will never change.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

Eeya, Sorry bro...I feel a personal connect to your ordeal because that's where I was headed to before coming across Ubunja miseducations even most red pill godfathers here on nairaland all started with Miseducations......So why don't you help yourself ...One way or another your psyche will heal and you can move on...Welcome to the Red Pill.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2020
NEGLECTING TO PUNISH HER BAD BEHAVIOUR WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO REINFORCEMENT OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR AND OVERTIME THIS WILL LEAD TO A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR A MAN SHE ONCE RESPECTED (SLIPPERY SLOPE) A MAN SHE CAN'T RESPECT IS A MAN SHE CAN'T LOVE... MAINTAIN DOMINANCE EVEN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stan2330(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Snow02:
NEGLECTING TO PUNISH HER BAD BEHAVIOUR WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO REINFORCEMENT OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR AND OVERTIME THIS WILL LEAD TO A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR A MAN SHE ONCE RESPECT (SLIPPERY SLOPE) A MAN SHE CAN'T RESPECT IS A MAN SHE CAN'T LOVE... MAINTAIN DOMINANCE EVEN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

This came at the right time.... Thank you for this

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Rockyfancino:
Abeg aside with all this talk. How can I make money?
Go to Business section Sir cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2020
mickelkingz:
nice work TRP.. God bless u guys..
is it good to go to a girl house , when see ask u to come? maybe is her first time seeing u
This is what i use to say and its works like magic

She: We will see at my place by weekeend right

Me: It is the Queen that will come see the King first

She : lmao cheesy ..You ehn ..

Me : I will call you on Thursday evening to let you know if its Friday or Saturday

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2020
SHE MIGHT BE A DADDY'S GIRL, A VIRGIN, A PREACHERS DAUGHTER, AN OVERALL "GOOD GIRL" BUT DEEP DOWN SHE YEARNS FOR A MAN(DOMINANT) SHE CAN BE A HOE WITH DON'T ANALYSE HER, DON'T TRY TO BOND OR FIGURE HER OUT JUST BE THE MAN HOES WITH .... THAT'S ALL IT TAKES TO ENJOY EVERY OTHER GOODNESS SHE MAY TRULY HAVE TO OFFER

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Etinosa1234: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Beirut01:
[code][/code]

Most of these things are not totally true o.. [b]some women love u just the way you are fr[/b]But the case of this guy, that woman don't loved her. if a woman love u and you're doing everything to provide for her, she'll never think of leaving u

That's wrong... Most gals love u because of what they stand to benefit from u

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
dajobi:
I'm burning.

I'm in pain.

How do I heal from this?

No job any longer.

Nobody can give me love

This is the perfect example to prove that the force that pushes most men to TRP is women. Although, I would argue that it is nature, as you are playing the mating game in the wrong way, and there has to be a correctional force that will set things right. Here you are. Your story is not new, neither is it surprising, but ''you must see it as a reborn and the sacrificing of who you are, for what you could become''. It could have been worse. What if you find out about this when you are 50 years old? Also, imagine that most men reach their death bed without knowing the timeless truth of TRP, isn't that the real definition of irreconcilable tragedy?

The only case in life to worry is when there is no hope for correction, and your situation is no that. You still have the most precious gift in your hands, and that is time to correct all wrong and become a better person, navigating and living in the world on truth, and not be amongst the untold amount of comrades that have to reach their death bed without an iota of awareness that their life was all a lie. That's hell. Now with all the information you have gathered here, use that as armor to launch into the world and get a better deal. Use the pain you feel as a motivation, as a bio-fuel to transform your situation. I can assure you, that it would only get better.

I hold the opinion that a man will truly be conscious of TRP after being at the receiving end of life's tragedy, that's how you will understand it to its very core. I personally have experienced the dark side of life (and love inclusive), most men will experience it, some earlier, some later. And then, you will become a man. In my view, the biggest calamity that has befallen men in recent times is the elimination of ''rite of passage''. A little girl by nature will grow up to be a woman without any necessary ritual. Once she has a kid, her maternal instinct will kick in, and a woman she becomes. Hence a man can marry an eighteen years old girl, but not the same for men. For a boy, he has to transform into a man through cultural intervention. Either by apprenticeship (serving a master as a subordinate for years, to attain mastery and become a master himself), enlisting in war (in order to kill the boy in him, and birth a man), and the list continues. Hence the saying, men are made, women are born. (N.B, school is indoctrination, and does not transform a boy to a man).

Unlike now when men and women are trained the same way, chase the same job, and treated the same. Men grow up confused without any direct passing of knowledge that transforms him into a man with a depth of thoughts, hence, the crisis men are facing, which your case is a subset of. So bro, know the truth and it shall set you free. I will rather be heartbroken to pieces with the truth than to live a lie all my life. It is better to be at the bottom of the right mountain and climb upwards than be the zenith of the wrong mountain. Go drink with the boys, sharpen your skills, read more, and accept this as part of life's tragedy that will transform you, and you shall emerge triumphantly from this dilemma, that it would be impossible to be deceived into such a bad deal which, unfortunately, lots of men will still fall into. My regards. All the best to you.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Just as they say “women drag men to redpill”

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2020
TheRollingStone:
Just as they say “women drag men to redpill”

This one loud oh shocked
Some of these women are ready to push men to their early graves if care isn't taken, now we know how to at least manage them at any given circumstance, thanks to trp for enlightening us to use our 'heads' instead of our 'hearts' to deal with any woman. How can any sane man with 2 balls intact have issues with trp. A big shame on all white knights trying so hard to derail this thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman, Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.