Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783655 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Skepticus:

I love the way women are pushing their agendas "silently" and I'm expecting that they would make "gains" (even though it will come in bits) over time. DEMZEE, I hope you are observing the trend of your "patriarchal society". White knights with some level of societal "influence" like this guy below (they are littered everywhere) will make it happen faster than you can imagine. Don't say I didn't tell you. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kemifilani.ng/life-style/women-should-take-70-of-their-husbands-property-in-divorce-joro-olumofin/amp

As long as our laws are patriarchal and men-centric kilokanmi

Nigeria can never be gynocentric

Gynocentrism works excellently with prosperity not poverty

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
they are based abroad,the woman go show am something
https://www.nairaland.com/6884512/think-marriage-trouble-please
Da fuk?
What else does she have to do before he realises the marriage is done for?
There's really levels to this simping stuff.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
MJBOLT:

You can get into the friend zone without even asking her out,a lot of guys are in this category,i know this because I've been there.

You see a girl you like but the courage to ask her out isn't there,you are afraid if you do,she will turn you down and not speak to you anymore.so you orbit around her like a lost sheep, acting nice and friendly hoping she notices your kind gesture and 'fall in love'.

On Monday,she will post 5 different guys on her status and call them my 'Man Crush Monday',you check over and over again but your picture isn't there,you keep wondering why this girl hasn't 'fallen in love' yet.

On her birthday,she has not even posted anything on her status but you 'Mr Simpson' already have her picture on your status,you are about to type 500 words wishing her Happy birthday.
This is the same idiot that cannot write an essay of 500 words.

The final blow will come when you visit her unannounced,you knock on the door
she asks "who's that??"
you reply "it's me, MJBOLT"

*she opens the door,you quickly scan the room,you see a guy naked, sweating profusely and she's also sweating and struggling to cover her body with a wrapper,deep down you know it has happened but you convince yourself that they were playing chess* (bloody fool) undecided

she asks you "what do you want?"
you say "I came to visit...."

Before you can finish,she slams the door in your face.

That's the last straw,you delete her number,block her on Facebook and no longer acknowledge her presence but she doesn't care.
why would she?for every guy that leaves the zone,10 more are jumping into it.
I copied this, and posted in a Facebook group

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Skepticus:

I love the way women are pushing their agendas "silently" and I'm expecting that they would make "gains" (even though it will come in bits) over time. DEMZEE, I hope you are observing the trend of your "patriarchal society". White knights with some level of societal "influence" like this guy below (they are littered everywhere) will make it happen faster than you can imagine. Don't say I didn't tell you. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kemifilani.ng/life-style/women-should-take-70-of-their-husbands-property-in-divorce-joro-olumofin/amp
This guy na mad man o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
DEMZEE:
100%

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
maybe when he starts to wash her clothes grin
I just checked,he's also doing the laundry grin wahala dey o

sajmark:

Da fuk?
What else does she have to do before he realises the marriage is done for?
There's really levels to this simping stuff.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Herbsworks:
I once advised married men to be very sensitive whenever their wives are traveling for an event or work outing but some moral police wanted to arrest me. This encounter with this woman proved to me that I wasn’t wrong.

Sajmark wrote something in that regard about SIMPle men being a bigger problem to the manosphere than women I don't get angry at women for this reason. I observe and learn from what they do in their dealing with SIMPs and flip the game on them.

Herbsworks, as the side côck/casual sex fling, you see the secret and dirty sexual side of women unknown to her "serious" boyfriend/husband, her immediate family members, her religious colleagues etc.

Keep on sharing whatever stories that you have as long as they relate to the title of this thread and keep names, locations secret or use them with discretion. It is an open forum where everyone can comment, therefore, a lot of clowns, trolls and mischievous folks will try to distract at some point in time.

Be sure to expect the moral hypocrites to follow up with time and learn to ignore them or put them in place with few comments. The real ones here know the fakes and the pretenders.

Herbsworks:
This said lady lives with the guy and according to their conversation the guy is probably the simp guy who isn’t naughty and adventurous. Mind you, while they were on the phone the lady accused the guy of camping a girl in their house cos she wasn’t around meanwhile she had plans to fu*k me.

For the bolded, the lady is an experienced cheat. She gaslights her SIMP to take his suspicion off her. I bet you, when she gets back home to meet her SIMP, she will start some drama, accusing her SIMP of camping some woman, while she was away, for good distraction. The SIMP would likely start begging her and apologizing for a crime he didn't even commit. To appease her for a crime he likely didn't commit, he gives her some of his resources (like money etc) and to reward him, she gives him a coochie that has been brutally used by you for less money or even free. Smart game.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

Your ignorance is alarming

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
TheUndercover:
Someone flirting with your woman is not the issue.

Her flirting back is.

Don’t control women. Raise your standards & set your boundaries.

You want character, not just obedience

The more you control a woman, the more you test her obedience and the less you reveal her true character.

The more you control, the more you communicate to her that you’re not the man you should be, and so you control her in an attempt enforce devotion.

Controlling your woman indicates distrust, weakness, & a lot of time on your hands.

Its a habit of weak men who lack purpose in life. You shouldn’t care about documenting her every move.

You should simply communicate your values & your intolerance if she fails to uphold them.

Men’s control should stem from protection, NOT from her ability to withstand temptation.
There’s a distinct difference between the two.

Protection requires control, & therefore obedience. Resisting temptation requires observation, & therefore demonstration of character.

If a man fails to control a woman when protection necessitates it, then he is no man.

If a man documents every part of a woman’s life, then he has no purpose, or worse; SHE is his purpose.
Wisdom.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Skepticus:

For the bolded, the lady is an experienced cheat. She gaslights her SIMP to take his suspicion off her. I bet you, when she gets back home to meet her SIMP, she will start some drama, accusing her SIMP of camping some woman, while she was away, for good distraction. The SIMP would likely start begging her and apologizing for a crime he didn't even commit. To appease her for a crime he likely didn't commit, he gives her some of his resources (like money etc) and to reward him, she gives him a coochie that has been brutally used by you for less money or even free. Smart game.
Your awareness level is way ahead of time boss... What you wrote above is not an assumption but a prophecy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
As I stood at a bus stop to board a bus that is heading to my residence on time, with one other lady also waiting.

When the next bus arrived we saw that it had only one vacant seat left. I wasted no time in hopping in as I was closest to it.

"Are you not supposed to allow me in?!" The lady yelled as the vehicle took its leave. But I completely ignored her. (Why should I make way for you am I not also a passenger?)

Other passengers who are men started making comments some supported her saying I should have made way for her while others disagreed especially the driver. I love that man because of the red pilled comments he made about it.

Authoriy: The male gender is helpless. Women are not your friends

They prioritise women above themselves, that's why urgent 2k, "I haven't eaten.." and non-platonic fathers are now common.

You don't know where a person is coming from or how long they had to stand under sun to wait for bus but you want to supersede their suffer because of gender.. smh.. it's like Junnior commented earlier; the reason why Nigeria isn't gynocentric is poverty.
Anyhow sha, wetin the driver talk? grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
I presumed she actually meant where do you want to see a virgin. If that's the case, then that's a suspicious way of prevaricating. Such mealy-mouthed response instead of a simply "yes" or "no" understandably raises suspicion.

How did you get to discover that she was not a virgin? Gist me small. For you to break up with her, as you said, means you were in a relationship with her. How did you discover that she wasn't a virgin?

Hmmmn.
Made an unannounced visit to her Hostel.
When my beloved virgin heard my voice, Aunty ran inside the Toilet wearing her clothes.
It took more than 15minutes before Aunty eventually came out. Looking sweaty and innocent.She didn't want me to enter, that's when Uncle came out too.

Every trust I had for a woman was shattered that day until I found TRP.
If you see how calm and innocent she was looking, you will never have detected that she was having sex all this while.
Men - No matter what you do in Life, Don't trust a woman. The heartbreak is very damaging.
I never understood Alpha Bleep, beta save until TRP
That was her Alpha nd I was the beta.
I'm the one to take over Leftover pussy.
It's sad
TRP saves ......

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

You still don't get it. It is a long process. The west didn't get gynocentric in a day or 10 years. Neither did they wait for their society to prosper before gynocentricism took roots. It was a long years of it slowly building up, even before the documented so-called FIRST WAVE FEMINISM.

Pictures like the one sajmark shared lay very slow but budding background for gynocentrism to trend in years to come unless Nigerian men fight it. Threads like this, despite its criticism as being filled with losers and misogynists, are doing a good job at pushing back against this slowly-growing but steady gynocentrism.

The Nigerian society as it is, presently is not fully gynocentric but the spread of globalism (and with its accompanying gynocentrism) is already taking roots in poor and developing countries than most folks, see nor care to observe. For instance, many years back, most of the women seated at that conference table, even in the wildest of their imaginations, would never think of it, to sit down at the same table "dragging" seats and positions with men, but, here we go.

By your simplistic logic, you'll have to hope that Nigeria becomes continually poor (which is silly to imagine as a budding patriarch), so that all that legacies you always talked about building and leaving behind as a strong patriarch won't end up in the hands of a vagina-worshipper in the not-too-distant future that would end your legacies and lay waste, all your patriarchal efforts. lol

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azaboy: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Posted this on my WhatsApp status and the reactions I have been getting from my female friends and simpish contacts is crazy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
hmmm, this thread has been on fire lately, there are so many people I want to quote but e too much, if you are reading this appreciate this thread seriously, cause if it was on FB, Twitter and other social media, beta males and angry females would have reported it, and the thread would have been shut down for being "toxic".

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Man2Man talk

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
posty56:
hmmm, this thread has been on fire lately, there are so many people I want to quote but e too much, if you are reading this appreciate this thread seriously, cause if it was on FB, Twitter and other social media, beta males and angry females would have reported it, and the thread would have been shut down for being "toxic".

I'm more concerned about the beta males and male SJWs white knighting for women openly or discreetly, and they hover around this thread for whatever personal reasons. Some have abandoned the thread and some have "behaved" themselves, toning down their "beta-ness" to align with serious issues affecting men, discussed on the thread.

I do think some of the moderators have been sensible enough to see the benefits that threads like this (and other similar ones) have for the cause of male folks.

My appreciation goes to the men (the list is endless) who are active regularly/occasionally on the thread and those observing in the background helping to keep the thread in line with its purpose (and avoid inevitable distractions) to preserve masculinity and liberate men from the blue-pilled indoctrination from childhood.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
This was on theguardian... Written by a white knight

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Man2Man talk

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kuriosmynd: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Herbsworks:
Sometime ago, my family had something to do at our hometown so my eldest sister invited her friend while my elder sister invited her girls. I noticed that my eldest sister’s friend was always on the phone with a guy she’s probably cohabiting with cos at a time she told him she had cooked soup and stew and put in the refrigerator pending when she’ll return.

My eldest sister had probably told her about me cos she was excited to finally meet me. During the day she was always asking me for drinks and I kept giving her from the ones I bought. So a friend of mine drove to my hometown and we were outside sipping wine meanwhile this lady was still on the call with the same guy. I’m very sure they spoke for more than two hours and the girl was always telling him she love him and the guy was saying same.

After she was through with her call I invited her to join me and my friend outside. She came out and mhen this girl can drink. At a point my eldest sister told me that her friend will finish my drink o! Cos she knows that she can drink. I started talking naughty with her and she was responding well. At a point my guy went and slept inside his car leaving me and her outside drinking. I noticed after my friend left she started using the “baby” tag on me. At around 3am she said she was going inside to sleep and she kept saying it.

I stood up, dragged her up and we started making out outside (this is the same girl that just ended a two hours call with her man).
Las las we went to the back of the house and she gave me the pick pin style grin

I once advised married men to be very sensitive whenever their wives are traveling for an event or work outing but some moral police wanted to arrest me. This encounter with this woman proved to me that I wasn’t wrong.

This said lady lives with the guy and according to their conversation the guy is probably the simp guy who isn’t naughty and adventurous. Mind you, while they were on the phone the lady accused the guy of camping a girl in their house cos she wasn’t around meanwhile she had plans to fu*k me.

I am going to write later about my encounter with one of my elder sister’s girl and how her “playing hard to get” backfired.
I always look forward to your Field reports, despite getting to know your moniker just abt 2 months ago.
Always reminds me of the days of TRP subreddit before it was expunged from Reddit.
Pls don't hesitate to drop your practical experience.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
sajmark:

The best way to pass that sh!t test is to NOT attend the church on the Sunday she imposed on him and the next Sunday even, then attend it on the third like a boss who does things on his own accord...
it depends on his experience on game.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Skepticus:

I'm more concerned about the beta males and male SJWs white knighting for women openly or discreetly, and they hover around this thread for whatever personal reasons. Some have abandoned the thread and some have "behaved" themselves, toning down their "beta-ness" to align with serious issues affecting men, discussed on the thread.

I do think some of the moderators have been sensible enough to see the benefits that threads like this (and other similar ones) have for the cause of male folks.

My appreciation goes to the men (the list is endless) who are active regularly/occasionally on the thread and those observing in the background helping to keep the thread in line with its purpose (and avoid inevitable distractions) to preserve masculinity and liberate men from the blue-pilled indoctrination from childhood.
I'm telling, thanks to thread, I have learnt so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Junnior:
looking for redpillers abroad is like needle in a haystack, their society has been feminized,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Man2Man talk

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
hebenz:

Hmmmn.
Made an unannounced visit to her Hostel.
When my beloved virgin heard my voice, Aunty ran inside the Toilet wearing her clothes.
It took more than 15minutes before Aunty eventually came out. Looking sweaty and innocent.She didn't want me to enter, that's when Uncle came out too.

Every trust I had for a woman was shattered that day until I found TRP.
If you see how calm and innocent she was looking, you will never have detected that she was having sex all this while.
Men - No matter what you do in Life, Don't trust a woman. The heartbreak is very damaging.
I never understood Alpha Bleep, beta save until TRP
That was her Alpha nd I was the beta.
I'm the one to take over Leftover pussy.
It's sad
TRP saves ......
Did you eventually bleep bro?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na man you be

Herbsworks:
Sometime ago, my family had something to do at our hometown so my eldest sister invited her friend while my elder sister invited her girls. I noticed that my eldest sister’s friend was always on the phone with a guy she’s probably cohabiting with cos at a time she told him she had cooked soup and stew and put in the refrigerator pending when she’ll return.

My eldest sister had probably told her about me cos she was excited to finally meet me. During the day she was always asking me for drinks and I kept giving her from the ones I bought. So a friend of mine drove to my hometown and we were outside sipping wine meanwhile this lady was still on the call with the same guy. I’m very sure they spoke for more than two hours and the girl was always telling him she love him and the guy was saying same.

After she was through with her call I invited her to join me and my friend outside. She came out and mhen this girl can drink. At a point my eldest sister told me that her friend will finish my drink o! Cos she knows that she can drink. I started talking naughty with her and she was responding well. At a point my guy went and slept inside his car leaving me and her outside drinking. I noticed after my friend left she started using the “baby” tag on me. At around 3am she said she was going inside to sleep and she kept saying it.

I stood up, dragged her up and we started making out outside (this is the same girl that just ended a two hours call with her man).
Las las we went to the back of the house and she gave me the pick pin style grin

I am going to write later about my encounter with one of my elder sister’s girl and how her “playing hard to get” backfired.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oyin2212:

Her?
No way man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Junnior:
The guardian is one useless newspaper eh. These guys literally misinform their readers and still people patronise them.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Welcome back brother, I've missed this, keep dropping dem

Herbsworks:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oyin2212:

Her?
No way bro

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azaboy: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Reports like this gladden my heart.

Since we are all supposed to be equal and should have the liberty to choose who/what we want to identify as, nobody should be nursing any grievances about this grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darkelf: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
Man2Man talk

The last quote is what I most agree with and practice

You see, when people hear "invest", they automatically think you need to invest money into a worthwhile venture or stocks, real estate, etc

BUt my primary target of investment is myself. I read a lot and since last year, I have gained 2 professional IT certifications.
I can already see the results. The respect I get at work and even from women.

Brethren, what you learn and learn well will never leave you.Money, stocks and bitcoin may devalue but your knowledge is forever

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying don't invest in stocks, treasury bills, bitcoin etc but you should invest in your learning the most. Even the best financial investors are well-learned and erudite in their fields

My own little contribution

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cabosnoopy(m), Jojodjo, heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.