Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783202 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Predatory women are very good at sniffing out the potential in you, or detecting whether you are making progress with your life, they are cunning, they thrive on your ignorance and will manipulate you to think that they are the best you can get, and since most men are Simps who start earning salary and are used to paying for sex directly or spending on girls with the expectation they will get sex in return, this Delilah's are good at marking their prey they sense you are sex starved, fully on monkmode,no matter how much you chase excellence, I don't care how purposed and determined you are on your mission, you will surely have sexual urges, probably wanting to settle down in the long run, they will take advantage of this weakness and put on an appearance, an act, a mask, because your SMV is ascending and you become the perfect mark, see the Bill Gates, Bezos, Musk, kiyosaki, she wants to tag along not because of you but because of the endless possibilities with the future with you, the wealth, status, power, infact she might even grind with you along the journey but remember it's for her, I'm not saying you should not seek love, not commit, not marry, but before you make the great sacrifice of allowing another person into your world especially to become the mother of your children, this not child's play or Romeo and Juliet romantic bullshit,same degree of concentration to which you were focusing on your goals is the same intensity you should have when you want to settle down especially with your redpill awareness, some will even become religious to mislead you in the process but they have studied the system of their Societies and are fully aware how to blend to it's dictate, they dance and are glad you are getting married here because the shame of spinsterhood is been taking away from them in our devout society ,but in overseas because the system there is going to screw your life to benefit them at your expense based on their gynocentric laws hence they control the frame by default, just be careful, be watchful and as you are aspiring for the best for yourself, don't forget to also aspire to demand with the best when it comes to women,be Hypergamous too, don't settle for remnants and leftovers, if there is no option change locality or don't settle down at all

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
hebenz:
I once asked a lady, if she's a Virgin
Her reply - where do you want to see her.
Me - I smiled.
Her - But me, I'm a virgin sha.
Me - I smiled inside of me. I told myself, This one is a left over.

Men don't marry the leftover of other men, he get why.
I presumed she actually meant where do you want to see a virgin. If that's the case, then that's a suspicious way of prevaricating. Such mealy-mouthed response instead of a simply "yes" or "no" understandably raises suspicion.

hebenz:
When I discovered she is not a Virgin, I broke up with her.
Later she sent a message,
Her - I have found someone better than you, and someone who will take me just as I am".
This lady am talking about have been rammed through all types of dicks and abortions.
Yet during am simping days, she want a guy to wife her up despite her over damaged pussy.

#Don't marry a Left over
How did you get to discover that she was not a virgin? Gist me small. For you to break up with her, as you said, means you were in a relationship with her. How did you discover that she wasn't a virgin?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hotspotbro:
The woman is damn popular.They did, and vaginarians like her want to turn esports to olosho work..There's one that livestreams in the nude...They drank it...Simps..People like her are famous because of SIMPS...

These set of people should be given a different kind of name because this their mumu don pass that of simps own.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
you answered your question already
if he didn't stay then he was never in the friend zone

sajmark:

In the end even the truly smart one was friend zoned but he chose not to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
you answered your question already
if he didn't stay then he was never in the friend zone

Okay boss, knew it was gonna be hard to comprehend that's why I took it down.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6867788/it-compulsory-lady-know-how
When next a woman ask you this answer with this

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Man in his dealings with woman is most of the time on a loosing streak,no matter how he goes about it, he looses without gain. If she's just a friend,he looses his time listening to her endless rantings and getting drawn into her emotional tremors.If she is a colleague at work, he looses his time and strength helping her do her work.If she is a romantic partner he looses his time,money and freedom. But she,she might not know much but she sure knows how to use willing men to her advantage.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021

You can get into the friend zone without even asking her out,a lot of guys are in this category,i know this because I've been there.

You see a girl you like but the courage to ask her out isn't there,you are afraid if you do,she will turn you down and not speak to you anymore.so you orbit around her like a lost sheep, acting nice and friendly hoping she notices your kind gesture and 'fall in love'.

On Monday,she will post 5 different guys on her status and call them my 'Man Crush Monday',you check over and over again but your picture isn't there,you keep wondering why this girl hasn't 'fallen in love' yet.

On her birthday,she has not even posted anything on her status but you 'Mr Simpson' already have her picture on your status,you are about to type 500 words wishing her Happy birthday.
This is the same idiot that cannot write an essay of 500 words.

The final blow will come when you visit her unannounced,you knock on the door
she asks "who's that??"
you reply "it's me, MJBOLT"

*she opens the door,you quickly scan the room,you see a guy naked, sweating profusely and she's also sweating and struggling to cover her body with a wrapper,deep down you know it has happened but you convince yourself that they were playing chess* (bloody fool) undecided

she asks you "what do you want?"
you say "I came to visit...."

Before you can finish,she slams the door in your face.

That's the last straw,you delete her number,block her on Facebook and no longer acknowledge her presence but she doesn't care.
why would she?for every guy that leaves the zone,10 more are jumping into it.

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
heartofcity12:
They keep reaffirming the redpill. It’s a cold world. He successfully nurtured her to the standards of those having it better than him as she succumbs to her innate hypergamic nature and willing to monkey branch.
Authority: Don’t be a betasimp they use as a ladder of upgrade like this mechanic. Stay redpilled. #trp

Na this kind people dem suppose do jungle justice upon. I no blame am cha na the mechanic I blame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oyin2212:

You're on fire

Like Maguire

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
heartofcity12:
They keep reaffirming the redpill. It’s a cold world. He successfully nurtured her to the standards of those having it better than him as she succumbs to her innate hypergamic nature and willing to monkey branch.
Authority: Don’t be a betasimp they use as a ladder of upgrade like this mechanic. Stay redpilled. #trp
I saw your comment on that Instagram post lol. Good stuff.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
mrfizy:
Man in his dealings with woman is most of the time on a loosing streak,no matter how he goes about it, he looses without gain. If she's just a friend,he looses his time listening to her endless rantings and getting drawn into her emotional tremors.If she is a colleague at work, he looses his time and strength helping her do her work.If she is a romantic partner he looses his time,money and freedom. But she,she might not know much but she sure knows how to use willing men to her advantage.

Our issues as men are just 5 things;
Love( affection, companionship,feminine vibes, emotional connection with the opposite sex, being friendly and nice with women)
Lust( sexual drive)
Fear of loneliness
Evolutionary hardwiring to reproduce
Evolutionary instincts to see women as the vulnerable sex even if the current system is gynocentric albeit not to a greater degree as western countries

The redpill praxeology is going to equip you to navigate all this so you don't waste your time or get exploited making you angry,pained and bitter in the process, but it's a process not an immediate response but a journey, mistakes are going to be made, infact some will be repeated stupidly until the painful pills become too vivid and impossible to ignore and become internalized, society wants to lower women's burden of responsibility especially when it comes to their sexuality but want men to still supplicate, adhere to our masculine burden of performance to be success objects, we are in a new world order, the old rules of chivalry, courting attention doesn't make sense these era especially for ungrateful mordern women out there to exploit, manipulate and redeem their past with innocent men that are gullible preys who are ignorant, our forefathers had culture, at best we have religion but things are rapidly changing with the advent of the internet and mordern technology, if you see wetin dey happen for streets you go shock, gals are damaging themselves like never before in history with birth control, drugs, party, hook-ups, abortions, just be guarded and don't channel your heart towards bad investments especially those that are aspiring for excellence because they are the easiest targets, stay sharp,

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
First time I see u write this length
MJBOLT:

You can get into the friend zone without even asking her out,a lot of guys are in this category,i know this because I've been there.

You see a girl you like but the courage to ask her out isn't there,you are afraid if you do,she will turn you down and not speak to you anymore.so you orbit around her like a lost sheep, acting nice and friendly hoping she notices your kind gesture and 'fall in love'.

On Monday,she will post 5 different guys on her status and call them my 'Man Crush Monday',you check over and over again but your picture isn't there,you keep wondering why this girl hasn't 'fallen in love' yet.

On her birthday,she has not even posted anything on her status but you 'Mr Simpson' already have her picture on your status,you are about to type 500 words wishing her Happy birthday.

she asks "who's that??"

*she opens the door,you quickly scan the room,you see a guy naked, sweating profusely and she's also sweating and struggling to cover her body with a wrapper,deep down you know it has happened but you convince yourself that they were playing chess* (bloody fool) undecided

That's the last straw,you delete her number,block her on Facebook and no longer acknowledge her presence but she doesn't care.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
MJBOLT:

she asks "who's that??"

cry cry
@D bolded
In my simping days.....i did exactly what u stated up there cry

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
I have been away for months on Sabbatical..
Had to take my time to read up..
Much Regards to the Gentlemen holding it down here.. the likes of Caveadullam , Bloodysperm, Martinez39s , Lordcassy, heartofcity12, MJbolt , ichidodo , fattprince, etc My Paddy with the Fat "K" luminouz ..

Brother Man @ CAPSLOCKED .. You are always in my subconscious mind whenever I log in here.. (I always recall some posts you made around 2018 and I think in an Ubunja's thread. I screenshoted them and it changed my life perception, reflection and relation in respect to females till date.. Respect Large Bro..)

Special shoutout to Skepticus .. I saw your mention/reference to me when I was away..

Finally my recognition to our Ashawo thread crew member here.. too bad that una Oga King OG has withdrawn from the battle of relevance he was seeking here.. Lol..

Now let me drop just a little reminders to our Redpill Kings here..
This afternoon around 12 I was I an area around the city I am located at the moment to buy a few things for some projects..
All of a sudden I got a call from one amongst my Numerous Fvckmates ..
I answered and she said that she just saw my Car packed around where she is, that she would like to see me (it has been a little while we last met in person thou.. i have been a bit busy) I said ok.. Then gave her direction to the Spot I was with a subordinate comrade..
She met us and after pleasantries.. My Pal excused us to go take a hair cut .. I told her that myself is about leaving..
She said she is going same route with me.. told her to Hop in .. she did and then we started Gist, I teased her that it has been a little while, she should come over by tomorrow for some lashings in Za Oza Room as Usual.. Guess what Gents. ??
She dropped the Ice.. She told me that She is engaged and the dude in question is going to marry her next year.. So she doesn't want to continue our entanglement..
I was like Wow.. Congratulations..

She went ahead and told me how the dude set up a business for her recently and other bla bla bla.. I Congratulated her once more and changed the discussion to something else.. not long she got to where she would alight and she did, I made her farewell.. Drove off and shout alone in the Car. Thank God for Redpill and Ubunja. I murmured blessings on him and of cos the likes of pansopist and Caveadullam + Martinez39s and Bloodysperm..

Now the Crux of the matter why I am sharing this today incident here is this..
Me and this Girl never had any quarrel or broke up..
Secondly, I sold her the fake notion that we are dating and that she is the love of my life.. ( but I am unapologetically Spinning several plates..) She sold me same too that I am her one and only BoBo ..
Now this is where men Cry of heartbreaks .. First, They would sincerely date only her (one woman) which is Stupid to me..
Secondly, The would Love or rather Genuinely fall in love with a Woman (in a relationship oo.. even in marriage sef is a no no this days)..

Then when their lady breaks such news to them.. Fiam.. Heartbreak.. suicidal thoughts and depression cos They mumuciously Loved and dated only one lady..

She for serve me breakfast.. but i never felt it cos from the very first day, the whole Love notion I sold to her was a Hoax, hence I never felt betrayed at all..

The underlying message is this.. You as a man would be dating only one lady.. claiming to be loyal.. while she is deceiving you and Keeping her options open...
Once she sees someone she thinks can offer more or give what you can't. She jumps ship and you now start Wailing and Maybe creating Lamentations threads on nairaland..

Gents.. This days.. even Married women are keeping their options open.. Then imagine the single ones.. theirs is as Wide open as a World Map spread out on a Table..

If you are Going Mgtow then you have less lessons to learn from this post of mine.. but it is still more wisdom to you..
But if you are dating then learn to Spin plate and also don't fall in love.. If not.. Na premium Larger Tears awaits you when you are served breakfast..

How can I forget to mention Aomine in da house.. and also Demzee the toxic master.. Hey JESHAL the refined version.. I see you too.. TheDarkgamer.. You are recognized..
peaceyw .. adambeatz .. MJBOLT .. jessepaid.. na Men una be..

Mosdii You get mouth Bro.. (No let Dem mods see you.. lol)

(If I forgot to give you a mention and you are a Genuine Redpill brother here. Pls pardon me .. ) Much love Brothers..

Keep up the good works Lads..

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
ubunja:
I saw your comment on that Instagram post lol. Good stuff.

Yeah bro, that’s me, on millz page. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
I have been away for months on Sabbatical..
Had to take my time to read up..
Much Regards to the Gentlemen holding it down here.. the likes of Caveadullam , Bloodysperm, Martinez39s , Lordcassy, heartofcity12, MJbolt , ichidodo , fattprince, etc My Paddy with the Fat "K" Luminouz ..

Special shoutout to Skepticus .. I saw your mention/reference to me when I was away..

Finally my recognition to our Ashawo thread crew member here.. too bad that una Oga King OG has withdrawn from the battle of relevance he was seeking here.. Lol..

Now let me drop just a little reminders to our Redpill Kings here..
This afternoon around 12 I was I an area around the city I am located at the moment to buy a few things for some projects..
All of a sudden I got a call from one amongst my Numerous Fvckmates ..
I answered and she said that she just saw my Car packed around where she is, that she would like to see me (it has been a little while we last met in person thou.. i have been a bit busy) I said ok.. Then gave her direction to the Spot I was with a subordinate comrade..
She met us and after pleasantries.. My Pal excused us to go take a hair cut .. I told her that myself is about leaving..
She said she is going same route with me.. told her to Hop in .. she did and then we started Gist, I teased her that it has been a little while, she should come over by tomorrow for some lashings in Za Oza Room as Usual.. Guess what Gents. ??
She dropped the Ice.. She told me that She is engaged and the dude in question is going to marry her next year.. So she doesn't want to continue our entanglement..
I was like Wow.. Congratulations..

She went ahead and told me how the dude set up a business for her recently and other bla bla bla.. I Congratulated her once more and changed the discussion to something else.. not long she got to where she would alight and she did, I made her farewell.. Drove off and shout alone in the Car. Thank God for Redpill and Ubunja. I murmured blessings on him and of cos the likes of pansopist and Caveadullam + Martinez39s and Bloodysperm..

Now the Crux of the matter why I am sharing this today incident here is this..
Me and this Girl never had any quarrel or broke up..
Secondly, I sold her the fake notion that we are dating and that she is the love of my life.. ( but I am unapologetically Spinning several plates..) She sold me same too that I am her one and only BoBo ..
Now this is where men Cry of heartbreaks .. First, They would sincerely date only her (one woman) which is Stupid to me..
Secondly, The would Love or rather Genuinely fall in love with a Woman (in a relationship oo.. even in marriage sef is a no no this days)..

Then when their lady breaks such news to them.. Fiam.. Heartbreak.. suicidal thoughts and depression cos They mumuciously Loved and dated only one lady..

She for serve me breakfast.. but i never felt it cos from the very first day, the whole Love notion I sold to her was a Hoax, hence I never felt betrayed at all..

The underlying message is this.. You as a man would be dating only one lady.. claiming to be loyal.. while she is deceiving you and Keeping her options open...
Once she sees someone she thinks can offer more or give what you can't. She jumps ship and you now start Wailing and Maybe creating Lamentations threads on nairaland..

Gents.. This days.. even Married women are keeping their options open.. Then imagine the single ones.. theirs is as Wide open as a World Map spread out on a Table..

If you are Going Mgtow then you have less lessons to learn from this post of mine.. but it is still more wisdom to you..
But if you are dating then learn to Spin plate and also don't fall in love.. If not.. Na premium Larger Tears awaits you when you are served breakfast..

How can I forget to mention Aomine in da house.. and also Demzee the toxic master.. Hey JESHAL the refined version.. I see you too.. TheDarkgamer.. You are recognized..

Mosdii You get mouth Bro.. (No let Dem mods see you.. lol)

(If I forgot to give you a mention and you are a Genuine Redpill brother here. Pls pardon me .. ) Much love Brothers..

Keep up the good works Lads..

Longest Time Bro, I'm Currently busy but will be back before Christmas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
It has been a long while since I have posted on this 'peaceful crib'.Yeah,I called it 'peaceful crib' cos any time I breeze into this thread to top up my pill,I feel like I am liberated all over again.My brain continues to be reconditioned from the bullshit we were fed when we are still in the 'world'(chains of female manipulations).

One thing that I have continued to observed is that Women gat to no love for men and that any time they profess 'love',it is because they saw that you have good potentials or resources to gain from the association.Once you as a guy refuses to make it available,they zoom off.Very selfish set of people.

Women in general are quick to get you commit to them because they know they gat nothing to offer apart from sex.Securing long lasting commitment is women greatest goal and also their greatest achievement.Any woman that fails in this regard suffers terribly.
That why they can adapt to any role or assume different personalities just to fulfil this particular purpose.

You are a woman,you are not yet working or doing something tangible for yourself to earn some income but you have the guts to demand that your man should be financially well to do,take care of you and all that.Then what exactly are you bringing to the table except to come and become ungrateful liability.Many guys are afraid of commitment these days cos they are looking for something more valuable beyond sex which is currently what women can offer.Only few women that acquired other valuable tools(good genes, connections, financial competency etc) are worth of commitment.Despite that,you as a guy is still at the losing end in such association but a bit manageable.

Currently I have a Facebook friend,a lady of about 29yrs old.currently looking for serious commitment that could lead to marriage.she is not even working yet o.
When I asked her why isn't she with any guy now,she said that is not that she hasn't been with a guy,but she is trying to avoid the intimacy part of the relationship.
you see her hypocritical nature.
So you want a man to spend on you,take you out on dates and yet you don't want to get intimate with him.what does he gain from dating you?You are even not financially capable to assisting him if even needs one.
I just pity her cos guys has wisen up these days and that explains why she is still single.

My fellow brethren,my point is that you all should have standards and don't settle for less.Vet any lady very well if you are to get into any relationship.women are also ruthless when it comes to expectations they have for their man.
Me personally finds it hard nowadays to get into any relationship cos am yet to fully understand what benefit am to get from such association.

HAVE STANDARDS.KEEP DOSING THE PILL.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dvkot(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
ma373733:

This is me literally

Using dirty body language Talking dirty in a humorous way is your own shit testing.

Watch her reaction.
It keeps you safe from the friend zone or brother zone is the worse grin

Don't do it too much tho apply moderation ...

Point is be unpredictable. Women love mysterious things it gives them orgasm lol

Wonder why women are more religious than men ?

I believe it's because the mysteriousness of God.
Every commendation
Every money
Every date
Every time spent with her should be earned..

Again avoid the friend zone.
It's the worse place a guy can find himself.

Authority I was in the friend zone till I broke free and now shes in the sister zone. I use to spend money like say na her papa I be and the highest I've gotten was a side hug.

How I broke free..
We do attend the same church and was in the same department and we have been friend for about 5mnths, we were so close yet so far people at church will call her my wife and all that stuff but or closeness no pass to hold hand which is when we want to cross road and immediately after crossing she will remove It. Menh I tire this girl was confusing my feeling, so one day I just decide that I'm done and want us to separate so i started chatting her with another WhatsApp number and we setup a date to meet on Sunday.
So after Sunday service on that fateful day she didn't stay back to do the departmental work, she told me she's going to a church program with her sister, me that know where she's going to. So after she left I chatted her with my other line and ask her to meet me at the fastfood, 30mins later she came to a date of someone thats just started chatting with her in 3days and damm sister caro was hot in her black slit mini gown, so in my mind I started wondering why shes never dress this sexy when we are going out together.

As she was approaching the fasfood I came out and we greeted each other at the door. She entered I exit and entered a bus, she started texting the WhatsApp guy no reply. Eventually she had to put 1+1 and know that I'm the one, she stared calling me but I didn't pickup. Long story short she blocked me for 2days and later unblock me. While we are still friends but billing has ended im emotionallly free as that mumu feeling has died.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lightheaded:
https://www.nairaland.com/6881129/asked-cant-parent-provide-basic

An example of "sunk-cost fallacy". When you head into a relationship with money flying around, you just started what you can't finish.

Some said he should marry her so that his "investments" won't waste, it sounds like sarcasm to me.

A red-piller shouldn't even be in this situation from the get-go.

Kai thankful for the things I learnt on this platform. Amongst which is that The moment you upgrade a woman to fit your standard you are also letting her know her value has increased and she can attract higher and better that you. Hypergamy is a bitch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
pansophist:
The power game is one that requires self control. If you can't control yourself and react emotionally to everything, then you'll suffer in the hands of others. Someone insults you, trying to tempt you into a fist fight? You ignore and not fight them, because even if you will win, you actually do not know their plan, if they carry a weapon, or as a reason to ploy a devastating revenge.

Not every battle is worth winnin. Some battles even if you win, the cure is worth than the disease, and emotional reaction is a wrong method to determine battles worth fighting. Self control is the destination, emotions, tantrums and provocations are like the barking dog, rain, and smoke.

If you can't control yourself, you'll be a slave to everyone, everything, and you've killed your unborn self. For example, sleeping with multiple women, risking pregnancy and disease, or being addicted to financial holes such as smoking, clubbing materialism etc, habits that could be tackled with proper self control.

Controlling yourself is the greatest power you can ever have. Just as a ship only sink when water from the ocean goes inside it, a man that cannot control himself will be sinked by the world. You'll easily fall for everything, and never reach your full potential.

No man is free who is not master of himself. Epictetus.
The truth..
The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Hear ye him.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
MJBOLT:

she asks "who's that??"

I almost laughed my face off... That's the disadvantage of the "not making your feelings known but start acting like her boyfriend" technique. It's always better to be upfront to know if you're getting some @$$ or moving on.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Weak men are about to create hard times...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hustle2flex:
It has been a long while since I have posted on this 'peaceful crib'.Yeah,I called it 'peaceful crib' cos any time I breeze into this thread to top up my pill,I feel like I am liberated all over again.My brain continues to be reconditioned from the bullshit we were fed when we are still in the 'world'(chains of female manipulations).

One thing that I have continued to observed is that Women gat to no love for men and that any time they profess 'love',it is because they saw that you have good potentials or resources to gain from the association.Once you as a guy refuses to make it available,they zoom off.Very selfish set of people.

Women in general are quick to get you commit to them because they know they gat nothing to offer apart from sex.Securing long lasting commitment is women greatest goal and also their greatest achievement.Any woman that fails in this regard suffers terribly.
That why they can adapt to any role or assume different personalities just to fulfil this particular purpose.

You are a woman,you are not yet working or doing something tangible for yourself to earn some income but you have the guts to demand that your man should be financially well to do,take care of you and all that.Then what exactly are you bringing to the table except to come and become ungrateful liability.Many guys are afraid of commitment these days cos they are looking for something more valuable beyond sex which is currently what women can offer.Only few women that acquired other valuable tools(good genes, connections, financial competency etc) are worth of commitment.Despite that,you as a guy is still at the losing end in such association but a bit manageable.

Currently I have a Facebook friend,a lady of about 29yrs old.currently looking for serious commitment that could lead to marriage.she is not even working yet o.
When I asked her why isn't she with any guy now,she said that is not that she hasn't been with a guy,but she is trying to avoid the intimacy part of the relationship.
you see her hypocritical nature.
So you want a man to spend on you,take you out on dates and yet you don't want to get intimate with him.what does he gain from dating you?You are even not financially capable to assisting him if even needs one.
I just pity her cos guys has wisen up these days and that explains why she is still single.

My fellow brethren,my point is that you all should have standards and don't settle for less.Vet any lady very well if you are to get into any relationship.women are also ruthless when it comes to expectations they have for their man.
Me personally finds it hard nowadays to get into any relationship cos am yet to fully understand what benefit am to get from such association.

HAVE STANDARDS.KEEP DOSING THE PILL.

Guys shouldn't make the mistake of thinking or running into relationship these days. The sexual market is 'bearish!' No regulation in the sexual market place any longer because the internet has blown open so many things.

I

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
sajmark:
Weak men are about to create hard times...

Since they can't improve on their competency and thrive through, they should just be given a leeway to legislative seats. That's to tell you that EQUALITY BETWEEN THE SEXES IS A COLOSSAL LIE!

Meritocracy must be downtrodden so that women can be accommodated. After all, the 'pains of childbirth and cooking is hell for women'.

Sigh!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
All of you here are bullies,I'm coming for your heads one by one.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Predatory women are very good at sniffing out the potential in you, or detecting whether you are making progress with your life, they are cunning, they thrive on your ignorance and will manipulate you to think that they are the best you can get, and since most men are Simps who start earning salary and are used to paying for sex directly or spending on girls with the expectation they will get sex in return, this Delilah's are good at marking their prey they sense you are sex starved, fully on monkmode,no matter how much you chase excellence, I don't care how purposed and determined you are on your mission, you will surely have sexual urges, probably wanting to settle down in the long run, they will take advantage of this weakness and put on an appearance, an act, a mask, because your SMV is ascending and you become the perfect mark, see the Bill Gates, Bezos, Musk, kiyosaki, she wants to tag along not because of you but because of the endless possibilities with the future with you, the wealth, status, power, infact she might even grind with you along the journey but remember it's for her, I'm not saying you should not seek love, not commit, not marry, but before you make the great sacrifice of allowing another person into your world especially to become the mother of your children, this not child's play or Romeo and Juliet romantic bullshit,same degree of concentration to which you were focusing on your goals is the same intensity you should have when you want to settle down especially with your redpill awareness, some will even become religious to mislead you in the process but they have studied the system of their Societies and are fully aware how to blend to it's dictate, they dance and are glad you are getting married here because the shame of spinsterhood is been taking away from them in our devout society ,but in overseas because the system there is going to screw your life to benefit them at your expense based on their gynocentric laws hence they control the frame by default, just be careful, be watchful and as you are aspiring for the best for yourself, don't forget to also aspire to demand with the best when it comes to women,be Hypergamous too, don't settle for remnants and leftovers, if there is no option change locality or don't settle down at all
I second this. A woman will only grind with you when she sees potential in you. Women are not dumb, you tell her your plans, ideas and she can tell you’ll make something out of it. They’re in it for the long run. It’s an investment for them. When they’re ready, they’ll cash out through divorce and go settle down with a younger d*ck to enjoy their loot. This is why I am an advocate of “I don’t care if she was with him while he was suffering”

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hotspotbro:
The woman is damn popular.They did, and vaginarians like her want to turn esports to olosho work..There's one that livestreams in the nude...They drank it...Simps..People like her are famous because of SIMPS...
esports is where you can find the virgin guys who never leave their room. That’s why Mia Khalifa ran there after she left porn, she still wanted that simp currency. Go on twitch and see these h0es collecting money to film themselves licking their microphone.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
If she was with you during your struggling days, how are you not sure she was seeing other guys at your back and still held on to you with the hope that you'll bloom?
Bro, dump her if she's no longer your standard when wealth comes. She'll do worse if you go broke and she earns higher than you. It'll start from disrespect to full-blown breakup or divorce.
#TalibanTuesday.

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.