Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2806151 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 351, REDPILL 2021

In the sexual marketplace, the man that hoards his resource (commitment) is highly price together with the woman that hoards her available resource (sex). Availability either makes or breaks this barrier.

Authority: don't be a simp!

I have learnt a lot from you bro, u and some other guys here are the bomb. Please where do you get your materials from? I need to consume it fully this holiday.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2021
MANY OF THEM ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS OVER MY POSTS PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER SEEN IT HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT'S INAPPROPRIATE? LMAO. IT SOUNDS ABSURD I MUST CONCEDE BUT 2 CAN PLAY THE GAME OF PERVERSION. THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING I'LL SAY ABOUT IT.

IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE THAT YOUR COLLEAGUES OR FRIENDS LIKE TO GROPE YOU AND YOU'VE NOT HAD SUCCESS IN MAKING THEM STOP BY ASKING THEM TO STOP, THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THEM STOP IS TO GROPE THEM BACK INSTANTLY AT THE SPOT. THERE'S NO WAY YOU'D LOSE A CASE LIKE THIS ANYWHERE I NIGERIA. GOOD BYE.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Winnerly:
https://www.nairaland.com/ilekokonit/posts

This guys ordeal made me teary eyed. For those who want to marry, read

HERE IT IS.

Ilekokonit:

Flesh and blood did not reveal the above FACTS of life to you.

Many men (including myself) got married for the wrong reasons. (in my case because she got pregnant and I did not want to have a child out of wedlock) . I have been regretting marrying that woman and taking her abroad for the past 17 years .

IF only I had left her in Nigeria and kept sending money for the kids upkeep or better still bringing only the baby abroad as the embassy staff suggested and even facilitated by them refusing her a visa but granting the new born baby right of passage by including the baby on my passport.

But did I heed this heavenly sent message that she wasn't my wife No, I did not and was blinded by wanting to have an ideal family where man, wife and child all lived in the same country under the same roof everyday and I went back to my station to file her immigration appeal and employed an expensive barrister to fight her case (at great financial cost to me) only for her to change the game after 10 years of my taking her abroad and she wanted to now give me skirt to wear and she will now be wearing the trouser and she conveniently forgot that we both grew up in Naija in an area where the men were always the king and not the queen.

At some point she lost her job and i was about to buy a house and i still included her name on the mortgage as Mr and Mrs without thinking twice about it but when the financial tables turned against me (my job got off shored to India and we had to sell the house to prevent repossession after I realised that i couldn't keep on paying the mortgage with my savings or credit card) , she waited until we BOTH spent all of my generous redundancy pay and once she noticed that I had started dipping into my generous credit card limit and that was going down fast she changed the game and started showing her real colours and showing me shege by openly abusing me and calling me lazy in front of our kids and at one point she asked me LOUDLY in front of our 10 year old son IF I WAS MAD and the boy looked at me, looked back at her and i noticed that his behavior changed that very day.

This is THE SAME WOMAN who before I took her abroad she will cry until her eyes go red anytime I was leaving Nigeria to go back to my base abroad before I brought her over.

So we were now renting (after selling the house to prevent repossession after my job moved to India with 100% redundancies) and the 6 months rent I paid up front for the new house we were now renting had run out and I had just come back from scoping some business in Naija and so was now looking for work afresh while she was working full time and (in my absence) she had gone to the Govt to start claiming single parent benefit (when she was not single as i had only traveled to Naija for 2 months) and her full time salary coupled with the generous single parent benefit was too much money for her to handle that she just went haywire and wanted me out of the house at all cost so that she can now be genuinely a single mother and continue collecting the financial largesse from the govt on top of her full time salary.

She even perfected her plans by telling my 3 year old daughter that I had abandoned her and the Oyinbo childminder I was paying for had to correct my ex by telling her not to ever tell a 3 year old that her father has abandoned her. The old Oyinbo woman knowing me knew that i would never abandon any of my kids but my crafty ex was covering all loop holes in her quest to be seen as legitimately a single mother so that nothing will stand in her way of receiving the govt ordained generous single mother money. (so she thought that by coaching and lying to my 3 year old daughter that i had abandoned her, this would buttress her money grabbing antics from the govt single parent cash handouts.

I became a loser in her eyes and the same woman I gave European citizenship on a platter of Gold will now tell me that I am just using her for shelter (just because she was now paying the rent after the 6 months rent advance i paid had expired) . ?

At some point I resorted to sleeping in my car at times even in winter and one day my then 10 year old son saw me as he was going to school and just shook his head.

When your wife wants to make you fail, they know what to do and which buttons to press and I used to liken it to a man planning how to pick himself up after losing his job and blowing his balloon full of job hunting plans and his wife turns around to puncture his balloon and she ends up deflating his plans with just one act of nastiness for example by calling him lazy or asking him if he is mad right in front of his kids all in a quest for him to move out of the house in annoyance so that she can now be a legitimate single mother in the eyes of the govt who squanders tax payers money on handouts to single mothers who have no need to live with a man who will be a hindrance to the govt cash handouts to single mothers.

Its no wonder that Europe is the single mother capital of the world.

I considered suicide at some point but could not bring myself to the point of offing myself and there was a day I thought of ending it all by running full speed and head butting a moving bus at like 3am in the morning - Insomnia comes with the territory when your wife turns against you just because you are temporarily unemployed.

I should have legged it from that marriage when my then 10 year old son told me one day that - Daddy, it seems as if Mummy wants to finish you . But I stayed in the marriage because I loved being under the same roof with my children (10 and 3 at the time) . Moreover that's what I saw my parents and their friends do.

Today she has monopolized the kids through hardcore brainwashing which she perfected when I went to Nigeria to try my hands at business some years ago.

So, she now has 100% full access to the kids (Young adults - both over 18 now) and you know that western kids have a mind of their own and you can NOT really force them to look for you if they don't FEEL LIKE.

The brain washing she has carried out on my children is as bad as that my Dad died 2 years ago and both of my kids have not called me up till today to commiserate with me even though their mum knows about my Dad's passing and my children live with their mum - whereas when her own dad died a few years earlier, my son shouldered a sizeable part of the burial costs even though he has not been to Nigeria since I brought him and his mum abroad when he was only a few months old.

Thank heavens I eventually gave that woman a lot of distance after finally realizing that if I continued living under the same roof with her, she would either kill me one day or send me to prison or I would kill her and that would be no good for our kids as the western govt care system for kids more often than not messes up the children's heads.

Now my peace of mind is worth more than any marriage.

I still date occasionally but at the first sign that a woman will stress me out or is not a peaceful human being, or is a liar dishonest, unreliable, troublesome, argumentative, unforgiving, vengeful or a flirt, I call off the relationship.

I've been separated from my Ex for more than 10 years now and she is still single (as in not legally married as she would need to get a divorce from me first which i would GLADLY give her anytime she meets someone she wants to marry).

I've been back in the same western country with her now for more than 13 years now and she is still single (we could have mended things 13 years ago but I saw that she was still as cantankerous and as argumentative as ever and i just stayed away from her.)

The longer I stay separated from her and single, the more I'm loving my singleness as no be say i need pikin again and the PEACEFUL companionship that a man needs from a wife is lacking in MOST Naija women especially cantankerous first wives especially the ones in western countries .

When I eventually get tired of being a bachelor then I may try dating again but for now a woman living with me is not my priority UNTIL I find a woman who genuinely loves peace, is not childish or vindictive, not combative or petty and will NOT try to be the man in the house and will not turn my children against me just because she lives in the West where their damaged system allows such arrant nonsense.

Marriage is a case of FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO THREAD

If you know, you know.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SATANlST: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Winnerly:

This guys made me teary eyed.
as he was fucking your ass?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Reading the response of some people's posts about what CAPSLOCKED shared has made me realize something about Nigerians.

We deserve the leaders and treatment we receive from other people and people in power.

Why?

Just take a look at the situation. He said that the woman was harassing him in his office. He went on and told her that he wasn't comfortable with it, but she still went on to continue harassing him. Now, CAPSLOCKED reciprocated, much to the surprise of everyone around him because they were expecting him to act like a real man and back down. But he just proved that they are being hypocrites and there is a double standard occurring there.

If the roles were reversed, or the sexes were switched, then it will be termed as rape or sexual harassment. If a man was to touch a woman in any way that she does not like, that man has already signed off himself. But now since it's a woman doing it, women and even men in this forum are saying that what he did was idiotic and they are telling him that he should have back down because it is an office/public place and the law will always favor women.

How does that help the situation of men? Later we will come here to cry out that women have undue advantages. Or that society is not equal, nobody cares about me and blah blah blah. One of the reason this happens is that you endure whatever society throws at you. If everybody decides to back down and not try to make any change in the society, then the society will keep on being harsh on you and will not care about your rights.

This is the same thing with our country Nigeria. There are a lot of evil vices and wrong things happening on a daily basis. This does not only occur due to the actions of people in power, but also due to what other Nigerians do. Now, the average Nigerian would not want to speak out or protest against such wrong doings, they prefer to stick to their lane or seek out their own self-interest rather than protesting which will contribute to the development of betterment of society. They only complain and protest on social media, but they do not act or try to change their situation.

That is one of the reasons why are politicians and people in power would continue acting with impunity because they know that Nigerians would not do anything about their situation. They know that Nigerians will always try to be the better people and always try to submit to their authority and cower back in fear.

Now, we have to ask ourselves what benefits we are gaining from our actions. Capslocked protested against the gross injustice in his office and I'm very sure now that his colleagues would not try that kind of thing with him again. They would know understand boundaries, and know that not all men would grant them the opportunity to have undue advantages over them.

We should all have our boundaries because that is very important. Also, try to speak up when you're being taken advantage of because if you keep quiet, then you're contributing to the current issue in society.

If all men try to save their own skin because the law and society are against them, then what is our hope for the future? How are we going to stop or prevent these double standards and hypocrisy when we can't even stand up for ourselves?

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
MANY OF THEM ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS OVER MY POSTS PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER SEEN IT HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT'S INAPPROPRIATE? LMAO. IT SOUNDS ABSURD I MUST CONCEDE BUT 2 CAN PLAY THE GAME OF PERVERSION. THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING I'LL SAY ABOUT IT.

IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE THAT YOUR COLLEAGUES OR FRIENDS LIKE TO GROPE YOU AND YOU'VE NOT HAD SUCCESS IN MAKING THEM STOP BY ASKING THEM TO STOP, THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THEM STOP IS TO GROPE THEM BACK INSTANTLY AT THE SPOT. THERE'S NO WAY YOU'D LOSE A CASE LIKE THIS ANYWHERE I NIGERIA. GOOD BYE.

You did the right thing bro
personally if it was me
I'll round it up with slap
what nonsense

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

Even if you are Redpilled,you still live in a Bluepill society which is bent on pleasing the female gender...I support your stands but it's wise we don't go to the extreme...
When I served in a school,a male teacher was sacked and even almost arrested bkos he flogged some female students in their buttocks even if some male students were also flogged,but emphasis was on why a male will flog a female in her buttocks..some parents wanted to get him arrested but the school pleaded.....
Most laws are usually bluepilled,ask any lawyer what our constitution defines Rape as or research it yourself and you will see how biased the system is....The law only regards Rapes as when a MAN takes sexual advantage of a WOMAN...it doesn't believe reverse could be the case...
As for you saying she has no evidence,All she needs is to report you and be in tears while doing so and you will understand what am saying...
Don't tolerate such act from women but revenge should be your last action...Rather give her a Stern warning and ignore her till she apologises rather than groping her breast back...Other women and simps will come for your head if she makes the case public and you might be dismissed from work...
Remember the saying "when in Rome,act like a ........." You know the rest wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Reading the response of some people's posts about what CAPSLOCKED shared has made me realize something about Nigerians.

We deserve the leaders and treatment we receive from other people and people in power.

Why?

Just take a look at the situation. He said that the woman was harassing him in his office. He went on and told her that he wasn't comfortable with it, but she still went on to continue harassing him. Now, CAPSLOCKED reciprocated, much to the surprise of everyone around him because they were expecting him to act like a real man and back down. But he just proved that they are being hypocrites and there is a double standard occurring there.

I STARTED OUT BY GIVING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME MANY TIMES AS AN UNDERGRAD, AND A FEW TIMES AFTERWARDS. I HAVE A BAG FULL OF THESE ENCOUNTERS AND THEY'D NEVER HAVE STOPPED IF I HADN'T HANDLED THEM THE WAY THAT I DID.
THERE'S NO ENJOYMENT DERIVED FROM DOING WHAT I DID BUT I HAD TO, IN SELF DEFENSE. THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD STOP WHAT HAPPENED FROM HAPPENING FURTHER, AND IT WORKED FOR ME ON ALL OCCASIONS. I JUST SHARED MY EXPERIENCES FROM YEARS BACK, NOTHING ELSE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRP.

BUT THESE GUYS WHO HAVE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN HARASSED THINK THEY KNOW BETTER THAN ME.
LET'S KEEP ASIDE THE "STRONG MAN" FRAME FOR A MINUTE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS DOES TO THE SELF-ESTEEM OF MANY MEN. THERE'S HARDLY ANY MAN THAT WON'T LOSE SLEEP IF THEY EXPERIENCE WHAT I SHARED, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAPPENS CONTINUOUSLY AND HIS COMPLAINTS WERE MET WITH MOCKERY AND SCORN.

MANY MEN TODAY WERE PROPERLY MOLESTED BY OLDER AUNTIES WHEN THEY WERE MERE BOYS BECAUSE WOMEN, JUST LIKE MEN, CAN BE PERVERTED PREDATORS ON A GOOD DAY.

THE GUYS REACTING DERÆNGELY TO MY STORY ARE PROBABLY IN THE SAME WHATSAPP GROUP WITH THE SAME GUYS THAT WILL TELL YOU TO NEVER HIT A WOMAN EVEN SHE SHOOTS YOU WITH A PISTOL. "JUST ACCEPT THE SOCIETAL DOUBLE-STANDARD AND LET WOMEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT".
THAT IS NOT MY BUSINESS. YOU GET BACK THE ENERGY YOU GIVE OUT.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
[b]MANY OF THEM ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS OVER MY POSTS PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER SEEN IT HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT'S INAPPROPRIATE? LMAO. IT SOUNDS ABSURD I MUST CONCEDE BUT 2 CAN PLAY THE GAME OF PERVERSION. [/b]THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING I'LL SAY ABOUT IT.

You're right at the bolded. Most of them hasn't yet experienced it and it's funny how they're rattled hearing it from you (a supposed redpiller) even when you stated it that people were around and CCTV camera we're all over the place.

Man, I had lots of fun doing this while in school. My dept was mass comm and girls were many so we witness this stuff on a daily basis, myself not excluded. It's usually under a tree where people gather to rest and as guy if you fail to measure up, you'll be considered weak grin

And what I noticed is that each time I stand my ground and reciprocate the same attitude, most of them will like to get closer to me and I didn't even know anything about redpill then. I even had one I use to press her Bobby everyday grin (accidentally o) but we both know it ain't true and she won't stop coming. I didn't bleep her (I had my reasons) but my guy later did. Girl recently got married to a pastor grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy

It's funny how guys let ladies walk over them under the guise of real men. Lol, as much as groping the other sex is considered sexual harassment, when it's done to you, you should just look the other way innit.

A baby girl in my class likes touching guys ass, chest, can go as far as the nuts. She's been doing it with other guys, they've been like that's how she is, lol. She gets to my turn and does it, I give her one warning, you're trying to bite more than you can chew, I'm not like other guys that'll roll over and tell you to stop, next time I'll reciprocate and I don't care if it's in public. Next time it happens, I do mine back, grab her ass as well. Everyone's like Lightheaded you're bad, lol, she did it first and none of you were complaining or were y'all blind. Since then baby girl knows she does it she gets it back. Her friend touched my chest ( it's wide) and I told her don't try it again because I don't care if you're a worker in church I'll reciprocate, sexual harassment is sexual harassment.

Ladies that try to touch guys on the chest sexually, grab your ass or handle guys sausages know what they are doing, as long as you didn't do it first and gave a stern warning, I don't see anything wrong in returning the favor when she steps out of line once more. To me this is a shxt test, and a lot of guys don't pass this. I don't expect a girl to just stand up and touch a quiet guy like me in some places, there's something she's looking for, and if she does it in public without me initiating it, I'll warn her first and if it recurs I'll definitely return the favor.

CAPSLOCKED nothing do you, after the warning she knows she should have backed down but they'll always try to test your spine. Yours is diamond solid man.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2021
It’s becoming worse and worse. This one held a d1ldo, seductively dancing with it and tagging don Jazzy hoping he sees it. Women can’t handle the freedom that comes with social media, they’re mostly into prostitution offline too, they’re loosing it everyday. Hoes everywhere. The dudes comments say a lot about the kind of women we have nowadays. Train your daughter well if you have one. #trp

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Good morning.

Pro tip. Once a troll starts using ad hominem insults like stupid, idiot and all that, hit the report button and choose number 2. So as to preserve this thread.

Because I've been in a big thread back then that was literally deleted due to trolls insulting people. I think Sajmark remembers the thread.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2021
that khalifa guy saying he won't marry from Nigeria is in for a rude awakening, it's the same almost everywhere.
Where does he think Nigerian ladies copy their sh1t from,the same place more than half of the world copy their sh1t from.

heartofcity12:
It’s becoming worse and worse. This one held a d1ldo, seductively dancing with it and tagging don Jazzy hoping he sees it. Women can’t freedom that comes with social media, they’re mostly into prostitution offline too, they’re loosing it everyday. Hoes everywhere. The dudes comments say a lot about the kind of women we have nowadays. Train your daughters well if you have one. #trp

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
that khalifa guy saying he won't marry from Nigeria is in for a rude awakening, it's the same almost everywhere.
Where does he think Nigerian ladies copy their sh1t from,the same place more than half of the world copy their sh1t from.

Exactly bro. I was thinking the same. Ended with this.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2021
We all know the kind of men doing this. Money meant for basic amenities in school and hospital is gone on street pu**y. Simp will not die well.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
I wouldn’t even send the 50 naira if it was me.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

HERE IT IS.

This is what I'll do.

I'll start documenting, filing and storing all these stories because you never know: one might loose guard in the future.

My starting point is the family thread: more than enough case studies in that place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2021
when Santa Claus go surprise us na

heartofcity12:
We all know the kind of men doing this. Money meant for basic amenities in school and hospital is gone on street pu**y. Simp will not die well.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Ronnnie:

Even if you are Redpilled,you still live in a Bluepill society which is bent on pleasing the female gender...I support your stands but it's wise we don't go to the extreme...
When I served in a school,a male teacher was sacked and even almost arrested bkos he flogged some female students in their buttocks even if some male students were also flogged,but emphasis was on why a male will flog a female in her buttocks..some parents wanted to get him arrested but the school pleaded.....
Most laws are usually bluepilled,ask any lawyer what our constitution defines Rape as or research it yourself and you will see how biased the system is....The law only regards Rapes as when a MAN takes sexual advantage of a WOMAN...it doesn't believe reverse could be the case...
As for you saying she has no evidence,All she needs is to report you and be in tears while doing so and you will understand what am saying...
Don't tolerate such act from women but revenge should be your last action...Rather give her a Stern warning and ignore her till she apologises rather than groping her breast back...Other women and simps will come for your head if she makes the case public and you might be dismissed from work...
Remember the saying "when in Rome,act like a ........." You know the rest wink wink wink
I support capslocked on this.

Besides, he clearly said CCTV was on,so what was the problem? Didn't anyone read that? Seems no matter how the redpill teaches you to be selfish, some guys would still be emotional. THERE IS A FUCKIN CCTV CAMERA TOGETHER WITH WITNESSES. can we all move on now?

In as much as we all claim to be redpillers, I can now see that some men will still believe some women are NAWALTs. Every guy saying he should have walked away was wrong. He was molested right at work and gave back as good as he got. Why are these guys still trying to defend the woman? It doesn't matter whether it's a gynocentric work place or not, a woman who molests me,gets her full refund from me.

Redpill is indeed sweet on paper,till it's time to apply it in the real ass world. That's where and when you separate the men from the boys. In reality, redpill is harsh and hard, that's why you need doses to maintain frame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
when Santa Claus go surprise us na

Lol.. 2095 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Trex4:
Good morning.

Pro tip. Once a troll starts using ad hominem insults like stupid, idiot and all that, hit the report button and choose number 2. So as to preserve this thread.

Because I've been in a big thread back then that was literally deleted due to trolls insulting people. I think Sajmark remembers the thread.
This is actually the best way to deal with trolls, hit the report button the moment they step out of line.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2021
CR777:

This guy sef, what's your wahala? Sensible guys are trying to talk some senses into that stupid and daft head of yours.

You dey here dey brag about squeezing a girl's boobs at work, shame on you. Your childish brain hasn't deciphered that women are given preferential treatment almost everywhere. Let them take the case to management and see how it's gonna play out or who's gonna lose. Of all places to show how childish you are, you chose the office;your source of income in this buhari regime lol.
What happened to walking out like a real man? Sometimes I weak when I see the sort of things you redpill wannabes update here.

At this rate, management go soon reason your matter, u don't know you are in Nigeria abi? A country that's gonna condemn u once a woman mentions the word 'rape'. At this rate, I see you becoming jobless very soon if you don't start reasoning like a man and not a child, All hail Capslocked, the forceful office Boobs squeezer. grin

I stopped reading when you claimed 'he should have walked out like a REAL MAN'.
So a real man allows himself to be molested publicly and condones it? WTF have we been teaching all this while?

Didn't you read CCTV and public witnesses?

Wow. These dudes are more emotional than logical, same as 95% of Nigerians.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2021
luminouz:

I support capslocked on this.

Besides, he clearly said CCTV was on,so what was the problem? Didn't anyone read that? Seems no matter how the redpill teaches you to be selfish, some guys would still be emotional. THERE IS A FUCKIN CCTV CAMERA TOGETHER WITH WITNESSES. can we all move on now?

In as much as we all claim to be redpillers, I can now see that some men will still believe some women are NAWALTs. Every guy saying he should have walked away was wrong. He was molested right at work and gave back as good as he got. Why are these guys still trying to defend the woman? It doesn't matter whether it's a gynocentric work place or not, a woman who molests me,gets her full refund from me.

Redpill is indeed sweet on paper,till it's time to apply it in the real ass world. That's where and when you separate the men from the boys. In reality, redpill is harsh and hard, that's why you need doses to maintain frame

Read my reply well....am not judging his action but the society we live in will only take action on his Response....you know that's a fact
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Ronnnie:

Read my reply well....am not judging his action but the society we live in will only take action on his Response....you know that's a fact
Nothing would have happened in his case. Because there are CCTV and witnesses. Even without those, he still won't go to prison because she has no proof. Rape accusations and the likes have not been prdestalised like in western societies. I don't care if I lose that job,but no woman would molest me like that and I would walk out like a REAL MAN. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A REAL MAN, YOU ARE EITHER A MAN OR YOU ARE A NOT

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2021
luminouz:

So a real man allows himself to be molested publicly and condones it? WTF have we been teaching all this while?

Didn't you read CCTV and public witnesses?

Wow. These dudes are more emotional than logical, same as 95% of Nigerians.

OH please shut up, if you joke with your job, not everyone jokes with theirs. I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what he did if it was in a mall or social environment.

Why exactly are you supporting a man who behaved like a child in a business environment?
Does cctv change the fact he fondled a girl's beast severally while at work? All for what? Trying to appear tough?
If the case is taken to management, how do you think they are gonna see or view his personality?

Sometimes it's best to use your brain in some certain situations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2021
luminouz:

Nothing would have happened in his case. Because there are CCTV and witnesses. Even without those, he still won't go to prison because she has no proof. Rape accusations and the likes have not been prdestalised like in western societies. I don't care if I lose that job,but no woman would molest me like that and I would walk out like a REAL MAN. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A REAL MAN, YOU ARE EITHER A MAN OR YOU ARE A NOT
I don't use the Tag "Real man" to try to critize him or his actions....people use that as a manipulative tactics which am well aware of....
I just gave some solutions with less risk attached to it like giving her a Stern warning at first,then if she continues reporting her to the appropriate authority or even giving her a Slap....but Touching her back is way riskier Kos if she reports to the police,even with the CCTV evidence available,he will still be charged and asked to pay bail....you know how this system works....
Look at Johny Depp who was accused of physically assaulting his wife...even when CCTV clearly showed otherwise...he had already lost some big deals even his role as Jack sparrow in pirates of the Caribbean while she lost nothing and still gets movie roles till today.
The system is rigged against men...understand my point

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2021
luminouz:

A "REAL MAN" IS A LOSER, ANYDAY, ANYTIME. AND YOU CAN SEE THAT FROM THE WAY OUR RESIDENT REAL MEN HANDLE THINGS WITH MORE EMOTIONS THAN LOGIC. THEY'RE THE SAME SET OF "REAL/TRUE REDPILLERS" THAT PEDESTALIZE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET AND WORSHIP THEM EVEN MORE IN REAL LIFE, AND THEN ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING MISOGYNISTIC FAKE REDPILLERS & DIE-HARD WANKÈRS WHO CLING UNTO TRP AS A MEANS TO HATE THE WOMEN THEY CAN'T AFFORD. THEY WILL SING ABOUT TRP BUT CAN'T PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEY PUT THEIR MOUTHS.

TODAY'S EPISODE SHOWS CLEARLY THAT MEN ARE TRULY THE ENABLERS OF MOST OF WOMEN'S NEGATIVE BEHAVIORS AND DOUBLE STANDARDS.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
I wouldn’t even send the 50 naira if it was me.
Laugh wan kill me here. That guy is brutal i learnt a new skill from this.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2021
who is this guy ? that goes with the name Allahkaduna Nzeogwu

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
Man2Man talk

As it pertains to this issue of the Gender equality bill thing, instead of just having puerile fights on here with the "woe is me/heaven is falling on our head" camp versus the "never ever ever/taliban4life" camp, can someone please dig up the bill draft let's analyze it here.
We will then see the vicious clauses they are subtly trying to use to shackle us and the next generation of men and communicate to the right quarters in the legislative chambers to reject these outrightly. It makes more sense we bombarding the relevant social media platforms of these lawmakers and the official pages of the 2 chambers over this than concentrating on social media posts of online ratchet hoes and their retard3d tweets.
A BILL

FOR AN ACT TO INCORPORATE AND ENFORCE CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE ELIMIMINATION OF ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN, THE PROTOCOL TO THE AFRICAN CHARTER ON HUMAN AND PEOPLE’S RIGHTS ON THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN AFRICA, AND OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THEREWITH.

Sponsored by Senator Biodun Christine Olujimi

[ ]

ENACTED By the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria -:

Purpose of this Bill.
The purpose of this Bill is to give effect to:

(a) Chapters II and 1V of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;

(b) The International Covenants on Human Rights which affirm the principle of non-discrimination and proclaims that all humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights, and that everyone is entitled to all the rights set out without distinction of any kind including distinction based on sex;

(c) certain provisions of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women, and the protocol to the African Charter on the Rights of Women in Africa.

Prohibition of Discrimination.
(a) No person, organ or agency of government, public and private institution, commercial or corporate body shall either through words spoken, acts, inactions, omissions, laws, regulations, administrative procedures, policies, guidelines, rules, customs or practices discriminate against any person on the ground of gender, age or disability;

(b) Any law, regulation, custom or practice, which constitutes discrimination, shall be null and void and of no effect and shall not be enforceable against any person;

(c) No rule or directive of an organ or agency of government, public or private institution, corporate, social or communal entity which is a violation of the provisions of this Bill shall be enforced against any person.

Promotion of Equality, Full Development and Advancement of all Persons.
Every organ or agency of government, public and private institution or commercial or corporate body in Nigeria shall:

(a) take all appropriate measures, including regulatory policy, fiscal and administrative measures, to ensure the full development and advancement of all persons, especially young women and girl children, for the purpose of guaranteeing to them the exercise and enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms on a basis of non-discrimination and equality of all persons;

(b) accord to women, children, and other persons equality before the law, including

give guaranteeing women equal rights to conclude contracts and administer property,
treating women equally with men in all stages of proceedings in courts and tribunals.
(iii) ensuring that no rule, regulation, agreement, protocol, contract or other public or private instrument of any kind with a legal effect restricts, limits or in any way discriminates against any person in terms of legal capacity;

(iv) ensuring that no practices of any law enforcement agency or body restrict or limit the legal capacity of women to undertake surety or recognisance on behalf of any person;

(v) desisting from denying or limiting any privilege, respect, advantage or benefit due or accruable to any woman only on the basis that she is a woman.

Adoption of Temporary Special Measures to Eliminate Discrimination.
(a) Every agency or organ of government, public or private institution or corporate body, shall adopt temporary special measures as set out in this Bill aimed at accelerating de facto equality of opportunity and treatment between men and women, and such measures shall not be considered discrimination as defined in this Bill or in any other law in force, and shall in no way entail as a consequence the maintenance of unequal or separate standards or regulations;

Provided that:

(i) where a position exists under the special provisions of this section information shall be disseminated widely;

(ii) these measures undertaken pursuant to the provisions of this section shall be gradually discontinued when the objectives of equality of opportunity and treatment have been achieved, provided further that no special measure shall be in place and be enforced for a period of less than 10 years or more than 25 years.

(b) For the purpose of the special measures provided in paragraph (a) of this section, it shall be mandatory for all organs of government, public or private institutions and corporate bodies to ensure:

(i) in the case of political and public sphere, that a minimum of 35 per cent of all offices, positions, or appointments is reserved for women;

(ii) in the case of employment, credit or other economic sphere in the public or private, a minimum of 35 percent of all offices, facilities, positions or appointments is reserved for women;

(iii) in the case of educational placement and school enrollment, including award of scholarships, bursaries, or such allocations, that parity is ensured for boys and girls, men and women;

(iv) In the case of primary school enrolment, mechanisms should be put in place to ensure parity in enrolment and retention of boys and girls.

(v)In all other cases, a minimum of 35 percent is reserved for women.

(c) Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, all organs or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community, or other entity, shall take appropriate measures to protect the maternity status and reproductive health of women, including allocation of special facilities, time, and resources aimed at protecting maternity, and such special measures shall not be considered discriminatory.

Modification of Socio-Cultural Practices.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community, or other social entity, including educational institutions shall have the responsibility to modify the social and cultural patterns of conduct of men and women, with a view to achieving the elimination of gender stereotyping, prejudices, and customary and all other practices which are based on the idea of the inferiority or the superiority of either of the sexes, or the roles for men and women, and to this end:

(i) every public or private educational institution shall ensure the adoption of appropriate teaching methods and curriculum including provision of facilities that emphasise the promotion of equality of all sexes in all circumstances and for all purposes, including choice of career, equal participation and inclusion of all persons in all activities of the school or institution;

(ii) the family as a unit of society shall ensure that values, practices or other forms of upbringing of children, ward and young people in the family and community, or other forms of socialisation, is not discriminatory, and promotes a proper understanding of maternity as a social function and the recognition of the common responsibility of men and women in the upbringing and development of their children;

(iii) Widows shall not be subjected to inhuman, humiliating or degrading treatment;

(iv) A widow is entitled to guardianship and custody of her children, after the death of her husband, unless this is contrary to the interests and the welfare of the children;

(v) A widow shall in the exercise of her freedom of choice, have the right to remarry the person of her choice.

(vi) A widow shall have the right to a fair share in the inheritance of the property of her husband and shall have the right to continue to live in the matrimonial house provided that in the case of re-marriage, she shall retain this right only if the house belongs to her.

(vii) Women and men shall have the right to inherit, in equitable shares, their parents’ properties;

Elimination of Discrimination in Political and Public Life.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, shall take all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against women in the political and public life of the country and, in particular, shall ensure to men and women, on equal terms, the right to:

participate fully in all political activities, including the right to vote and be voted for in all elections and public referenda, and to be eligible for election to all publicly elected offices and bodies without any restriction, limitation or barriers whatsoever;
participate in the formulation of government policy and the implementation thereof and to hold public office and perform all public functions at all levels of government;
be given, on equal terms and without any discrimination, and without prejudice to the provisions of section 4 of this bill, the opportunity to represent such organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, in any official capacity, or to represent the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part of the federation at the national, regional or international level, and to participate in the work of international organisations without any restriction whatsoever.

Elimination of Discrimination in Education.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall take all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against women in the field of education, to ensure on the basis of equality of men and women, and without prejudice to the provisions of section 4 of this bill:

(a) The same conditions for career and vocational guidance, for access to studies and for the achievement of certification in educational establishments of all categories in rural as well as in urban areas; this equality shall be ensured in pre-school, general technical, professional and higher technical education, as well as in all types of vocational training;

(b) The elimination of any stereotyped concept of the roles of men and women at all levels and in all forms of education by encouraging coeducation and other types of education which will help to achieve this aim;

(c) The same and equal opportunities to benefit from scholarships, bursaries, and other study grants;

(d) The same opportunities for access to programmes of continuing education, including adult and functional literacy programmes, particularly those aimed at reducing, at the earliest possible time, any gap in education existing between men and women;

(e) The same Opportunities to participate actively in vocational, extra curriculum, and other non-academic activities of such school private or public educational institution including in sports and physical education.

Elimination of Discrimination in Employment.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall take all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against women in the field of employment, occupation or profession, in order to ensure, on a basis of equality of men and women, and without prejudice to the provisions of section 4 of this Bill.

(a) The right to work commensurate with skill, competence, expertise and knowledge, as an inalienable right of all human beings;

(b) The right to equal employment opportunities, including the application of the same criteria for selection, promotion and assignment of responsibilities in employment;

(c) The right to free choice of profession and employment, and equal treatment and consideration in the areas of promotion, job security and all benefits and conditions of service including training and retraining opportunities.

(d) The right to equal remuneration of persons of equal skill, competence, expertise and knowledge, including benefits, and to equal treatment in respect of work of equal value, as well as equality of treatment in the evaluation of the quality of work;

(e) The right to social security, particularly in cases of unemployment, sickness, physical challenges, old age and other incapacity to work, as well as the right to paid leave;

(f) The right of a woman in employment to maternity leave or any such leave or concession relating to her maternity needs, shall not limit or restrict her right to equal treatment as provided under this section;

(g) The right of everyone to the protection of the person’s health including maternal health, and to the person’s safety in the work place, including the safeguarding of the function of, and choices in, reproduction and maternal or paternal responsibilities, and no rule, regulation or policy of any organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, or other entity shall limit or restrict or otherwise strictly regulate the period or conditions, an employee undertaking maternity leave or other advantages in the workplace relating thereto.

Elimination of Discrimination on Grounds of Marital Status.
(a) Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall prevent discrimination against women on the grounds of marriage, marital status, or maternity; accordingly, shall:

(i) not dismiss, restrict or otherwise impose any disadvantage on any person in respect of employment, contract, or other occupational engagement, whether in the public or private sphere, on the grounds solely of the person’s marital status, circumstances of birth, condition of pregnancy, maternity leave, or such other reasons relating to the person’s maternal or paternal status;

(ii) ensure enforcement of maternity leave with pay or with comparable social benefits without loss of former employment, promotion, advantage, or other allowances which otherwise are due to the person;

(iii) provide necessary supporting social services to enable parents in employment to combine family obligations with work responsibilities and participation in public life, in particular through the establishment and development of child-care facilities in the work premises;

(iv) Provide special protection to women during pregnancy in types of work and practices harmful to them.

(b) Protective regulations, policies and practices relating to matters covered in paragraph (a) of this section and the other sections of this Bill, shall be reviewed as often as necessary in the light of scientific and technological knowledge and shall be revised, repealed or extended as necessary.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Elimination of Discrimination in Health.
(a) Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall take all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against any person on any ground whatsoever, in the field of health care and shall ensure that all women who are pregnant and within 2 years of delivery, and all children under the age of 12, are given free and quality health care services, including provision of all necessary medical, surgical, diagnostic, and pharmacological supplies.

(b) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph (a) of this section, all organs or agencies of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall ensure provision and access to appropriate services and information in connection with Health status of the spouses, the pre natal, confinement and the post-natal period, granting free services where necessary, as well as adequate nutrition during pregnancy and lactation.

(c) Every man and woman is entitled to receive the necessary material, medical, psychological, socio and legal assistance through governmental agencies and non-governmental agencies providing such assistance; as well as being informed and availed access to legal, health and social services and other relevant assistance.

Elimination of Discrimination on Socio- Economic Grounds.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall eliminate discrimination against women in all areas of economic and social life in order to ensure, on the basis of equality between men and women, the same rights, in particular:

(a) the right to family benefits;

(b) the right to equal access between men and women to capital, credit, including informal sector, small and medium scale loans, mortgages and other forms of financial credit;

(c) the right to participate in recreational activities, sports and all aspects of cultural li

The Rights of Persons in Rural Communities.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body shall;

(a), ensure the application of the provisions of this Bill to women in rural areas; by

(b) Taking all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against women in rural areas in order to ensure, on the basis of equality between men and women, that they participate in and benefit from rural development and, accordingly, shall ensure to such women the right to:

(i) participate in the identification, design and implementation of development projects at all levels;

(ii) benefit directly from social security programmes;

(iii) obtain all types of training and education, formal and non-formal, including that relating to functional literacy, as well as the benefit of all community and extension services, in order to increase their technical proficiency;

(iv) organise self-help groups and co-operatives in order to obtain access to economic opportunities through employment or self-employment.

(v) have access to agricultural credit and loans, marketing facilities, appropriate technology and equal treatment in land and agrarian reform as well as in land resettlement schemes..

Rights in Matters Relating to Marriage and Family Life.
Every organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, shall take all appropriate measures to eliminate discrimination against persons in all matters relating to marriage and family relations: and shall ensure, equal right to women and men in all matters related thereto.

Provisions Relating to Offences and Sentencing including Costs, Damages and Compensations.
(a) Any person, organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body or representative of any of these that fails or neglects any of the duties imposed under this Bill commits an offence and shall be liable on conviction to such term of imprisonment not less than one year, or such fine not less than five Hundred Thousand Naira or both imprisonment or fine as the court may impose considering the entire circumstances of the case;

(b) Any person who suffers violation of his or her rights, or becomes victim of any action, omission, or inaction of any organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community, or other entity, or any representative of such organ, agency, body or institution shall be entitled to fair and adequate compensation as may be determined by the court, taking into consideration the special damages suffered, as well as social, psychological, emotional and health related burden suffered by such person by reason of such action, omission or inaction aforesaid.

(c) Any person, or official of any body or entity, be it in a public or private institution or community who condones, aids, facilitates and abets any other person, body or entity to fail or neglect or omit in any of the duties imposed under this bill shall be liable and the provisions of paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section shall apply to such a person or body;

(d) Where a corporate body, agency, institution or community is liable under paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, the chief executive, leader, or head of such corporate body, agency, institution or community shall have the primary responsibility of the punishment imposed by the court in accordance with the said section, and where there is continued failure or omission or neglect to comply with the duty imposed after the punishment prescribed in this section, such chief executive, leader, or head of corporate body, agency, institution or community shall be personally liable for such punishment as may be imposed by the court, taking into consideration the provisions of paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section;

(e) The court may in addition order such exemplary damages, public apology, or such redress or restitution as may be deemed appropriate in the circumstances by the court.

PART B.

THE COMMISSION.
The National Human Rights Commission herein after referred to as the “Commission” is vested with the powers to enforce and implement the provisions of the Bill.

Functions of the Commission.
The Commission shall, in addition to the powers conferred on it in the Constitution, carry out the following functions:

(a) Monitoring and supervision of the implementation of this Bill;

(b) Promote gender equity and the entrenchment of social justice in all spheres of life.

(c) Organise meetings, conferences, symposia and other enlightenment programmes for the entrenchment of full rights to men and women on equal terms for the full advancement and development of Nigeria;

(d) Investigate and make application to the appropriate court or tribunal for an order of assessment of practices of any person, organ, body, institution, private or public organ in accordance with this Bill;

(e) Liaise with the Federal Character Commission and other such bodies relating to implementation of this Bill;

(f) Prepare and submit periodic reports on the state of implementation of this Bill to the Government and other appropriate bodies;

(g) Perform such other functions and activities as may be specified by any law or enactment;

(h) Undertake such other activities as are expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of this Bill.

Legal Obligation to Give Information to the Commission.
Any Officer of the Commission investigating an offence under this Bill, may cause any person:

(a) To attend; or

(b) To produce any relevant materials or evidence before such officer for the purpose of being examined in relation to any matter, which may assist in the investigation of the matter.

A person, representative of an organ, body, or institution summoned, is obliged to appear and produce all relevant information required under the notice within his or her knowledge or which is available to such person.

(1) A person who:
(a) willfully refuses to appear in response to a written notice to attend; or

(b) willfully refuses to produce such materials or evidence as requested by the Commission with regards to which the officer of the Commission has reasonable grounds for suspecting or believing that an offence under this Bill or under Chapter IV of the 1999 Constitution has been or is being committed;

(c) makes or procures another person to make any statement in the information which such person knows or believes to be false or misleading in a material particular; or

(d) intentionally obstructs another person in the exercise of the power conferred by this Bill; commits an offence.

(2) A person who commits an offence under subsection (1) of this section, is liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month or a fine not exceeding fifty thousand Naira and a Corporate body to a fine of Five Hundred Thousand Naira or to both such fine and imprisonment.

Failure to Comply with Direction for Reversal of Discrimination.
Where the Commission upon receipt of a complaint and after due investigation gives a direction under this Bill and an individual, community, institution, public or private enterprise fails to take any step to reverse any act of discrimination, the Commission may proceed to initiate proceedings against such person, organ, body, institution, public or private enterprise in the appropriate court.

Jurisdiction.
The High Court of the Federal Capital Territory shall have original jurisdiction to look into applications arising from any breach of the provisions of this Bill.

Procedure.
The procedure shall be in accordance with the procedure under the Fundamental Rights (Enforcement Procedure) Rules 2009, or any other rules of procedure for the time being applicable to the court.

Miscellaneous.
If an offence under this Bill is proved to have been committed with the consent or connivance or is attributed to any neglect on the part of any director, manager, secretary or other similar officer of a body corporate, or any person who was purporting to act in any such capacity, such officer as well as the body corporate, commits an offence and are liable on conviction to imprisonment for not less than One Year, or to a fine of Five Hundred Thousand Naira or to both imprisonment and fine.

Interpretation.
In this Bill:

“abuse” includes physical, psychological, sexual, verbal, economic, social, cultural or similar mistreatment or mishandling which interferes with the integrity of a person;

“the Convention” means the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women;

the “Covenant” means either the International Covenant on Social and Political Rights or International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights;

“the Commission” means the National Human Rights Commission as established under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (As amended);

“Constitution” means the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended);

“court” means any court with jurisdiction over issues of marriage in the Federal Capital Territory;

“discrimination against any person” means any distinction, exclusion or restriction made on the basis of his or her sex or gender or other condition or status, which has the effect or purpose of impairing or nullifying the recognition, enjoyment or exercise by any person, irrespective of their marital status, on a basis of equality of men and women, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural, civil or any other field;

“person” includes any man, woman, organ of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community or other entity, or any representative of such organ or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community or other entity;

“members” mean the Members of the Commission;

“the Protocol” means the Protocol to the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights on the Rights of Women in Africa;

“staff’ means the staff of the Commission;

“violence” includes physical, psychological, sexual, verbal or emotional maltreatments or assault.

Citation.
This Bill may be cited as the Gender and Equal Opportunities Bill, 2016.

Explanatory Memorandum

This Bill seeks to provide for the elimination of all forms of discrimination against persons in Nigeria.

https://cirddoc.org/geo-bill-sb-301/

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2021
There's a story I read on fb a while ago, a girl who is 22 yrs old was charging her bf 50k to have sex with her because she is a virgin which the bf knows.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IAmHim1, Perfectskills01(m), Philosopher1979, wahaladondey and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.