Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2820969 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
A BILL

FOR AN ACT TO INCORPORATE AND ENFORCE CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE ELIMIMINATION OF ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN, THE PROTOCOL TO THE AFRICAN CHARTER ON HUMAN AND PEOPLE’S RIGHTS ON THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN AFRICA, AND OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THEREWITH.
This is what I could dig up. If anyone can dig up the 2021 Gender Equality version it will be highly appreciated.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
It’s becoming worse and worse. This one held a d1ldo, seductively dancing with it and tagging don Jazzy hoping he sees it. Women can’t handle the freedom that comes with social media, they’re mostly into prostitution offline too, they’re loosing it everyday. Hoes everywhere. The dudes comments say a lot about the kind of women we have nowadays. Train your daughters well if you have one. #trp
Ehen nau, the "in-addy" people at it again,and during her birthday,one mumu will write an epistle.if you've seen such posts, you see the way they use Engrish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
You ain't making sense bro. Women worshippers.

CR777:

This guy sef, what's your wahala? Sensible guys are trying to talk some senses into that stupid and daft head of yours.

You dey here dey brag about squeezing a girl's boobs at work, shame on you. Your childish brain hasn't deciphered that women are given preferential treatment almost everywhere. Let them take the case to management and see how it's gonna play out or who's gonna lose. Of all places to show how childish you are, you chose the office;your source of income in this buhari regime lol.
What happened to walking out like a real man? Sometimes I weak when I see the sort of things you redpill wannabes update here.

At this rate, management go soon reason your matter, u don't know you are in Nigeria abi? A country that's gonna condemn u once a woman mentions the word 'rape'. At this rate, I see you becoming jobless very soon if you don't start reasoning like a man and not a child, All hail Capslocked, the forceful office Boobs squeezer. grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Meedon:
You ain't making sense bro. Women worshippers.

Haha, I'm not surprised seeing some of u deluded clowns hailing a fool that fondled a woman's breast at work just to prove hard man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Anyone that spoke against capslocked experience without actually having similar experience is just ranting.

I didn't comment on the matter cuz I wouldn't know how I would have reacted if I found myself in such a situation.

Then again, no woman can try that shit with me grin

Capslocked, seems like "too much familiarity was the cause ", kinda like see finish tbh.

It's mind boggling to me how a man can be groped tho if there was never any sexual attraction between both parties in the first place.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2021
On that bill I noticed something else that doesn't sit well with me.

In most work spaces and offices, the bill said that employment should be reserved for thirty five percent of women.

What happened to equal rights and opportunities? What happened to choosing the most capable and deserving workers for jobs? Why should a specified number be reserved solely for a particular gender?

By limiting access to employment opportunities, you're already causing problems. Let the most qualified candidates and applicants get jobs. There is no need to reserve slots for men or women.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Powerbankng: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
All is well

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
CR777:

Haha, I'm not surprised seeing some of u deluded clowns hailing a fool that fumbled a woman's breast at work just to prove hard man.

This is one problem with a society that claims to support equality.

Why is the focus only on the man here. A woman initiated the action, yet you have said nothing condemning that. You are now trying to shame a man for pursuing his rights and fighting against harassment.

Everyone one treats women like angels and blames men for their problems.

If we keep being real men and avoid tackling issues at hand, then we are only encouraging women to take advantage of us. How would such actions cease if everybody just avoids them because we are in a blue pilled society?

So, because the law tends to favor women, we should cower in fear and silence and let the society run us over. What makes you a man then?

It's really laughable.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
(a) Every agency or organ of government, public or private institution or corporate body, shall adopt temporary special measures as set out in this Bill aimed at accelerating de facto equality of opportunity and treatment between men and women, and such measures shall not be considered discrimination as defined in this Bill or in any other law in force, and shall in no way entail as a consequence the maintenance of unequal or separate standards or regulations;

Provided that:

(i) where a position exists under the special provisions of this section information shall be disseminated widely;

(ii) these measures undertaken pursuant to the provisions of this section shall be gradually discontinued when the objectives of equality of opportunity and treatment have been achieved, provided further that no special measure shall be in place and be enforced for a period of less than 10 years or more than 25 years.

(b) For the purpose of the special measures provided in paragraph (a) of this section, it shall be mandatory for all organs of government, public or private institutions and corporate bodies to ensure:

(i) in the case of political and public sphere, that a minimum of 35 per cent of all offices, positions, or appointments is reserved for women;

(ii) in the case of employment, credit or other economic sphere in the public or private, a minimum of 35 percent of all offices, facilities, positions or appointments is reserved for women;

(iii) in the case of educational placement and school enrollment, including award of scholarships, bursaries, or such allocations, that parity is ensured for boys and girls, men and women;

(iv) In the case of primary school enrolment, mechanisms should be put in place to ensure parity in enrolment and retention of boys and girls.

(v)In all other cases, a minimum of 35 percent is reserved for women.

(c) Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, all organs or agency of government, public or private institution, commercial or corporate body, community, or other entity, shall take appropriate measures to protect the maternity status and reproductive health of women, including allocation of special facilities, time, and resources aimed at protecting maternity, and such special measures shall not be considered discriminatory.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
I talk am say na useless bill undecided
You want make them give you everything on a platter,idiot.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
Even when the tortoise is given all sorts of extra privileges, the tortoise will still want to be considered a victim.
Damn grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Horsh:

You did the right thing bro
personally if it was me
I'll round it up with slap
what nonsense
Same here, so many chicken hearted fellows claiming to be Redpillers, even going to the extent of insulting em. Bunch of Pvssy slaves.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
It’s becoming worse and worse. This one held a d1ldo, seductively dancing with it and tagging don Jazzy hoping he sees it. Women can’t handle the freedom that comes with social media, they’re mostly into prostitution offline too, they’re loosing it everyday. Hoes everywhere. The dudes comments say a lot about the kind of women we have nowadays. Train your daughters well if you have one. #trp
the issue is from d parents nowadays.
One mumu woman for my area talk weti mk me hate her till today: she say na her 5yrs old girl go comot her for dere broke life ND boys go Dy rush her, she didn't say the girl will get a nice job for herself but she will eat boys money wella

Dis guy no get joy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fear fear you deh fear to lose your job.

CR777:

OH please shut up, if you joke with your job, not everyone jokes with theirs. I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what he did if it was in a mall or social environment.

Why exactly are you supporting a man who behaved like a child in a business environment?
Does cctv change the fact he fondled a girl's beast severally while at work? All for what? Trying to appear tough?
If the case is taken to management, how do you think they are gonna see or view his personality?

Sometimes it's best to use your brain in some certain situations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
that khalifa guy saying he won't marry from Nigeria is in for a rude awakening, it's the same almost everywhere.
Where does he think Nigerian ladies copy their sh1t from,the same place more than half of the world copy their sh1t from.

USA fvck the wrld up cry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
We all know the kind of men doing this. Money meant for basic amenities in school and hospital is gone on street pu**y. Simp will not die well.
18yrs shocked fine girls life easy sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Smartb0y:
Anyone that spoke against capslocked experience without actually having similar experience is just ranting.

I didn't comment on the matter cuz I wouldn't know how I would have reacted if I found myself in such a situation.

Then again, no woman can try that shit with me grin

Capslocked, seems like "too much familiarity was the cause ", kinda like see finish tbh.

It's mind boggling to me how a man can be groped tho if there was never any sexual attraction between both parties in the first place.

I DID MENTION "WORK & SCHOOL" ENVIRONMENTS BECAUSE THE WOMEN AROUND HERE WILL USUALLY BE FAMILIAR IN A WAY OR ANOTHER. IT MAY HAPPEN WITH RANDOM STRANGERS BUT MAINLY IF YOU'RE A CELEBRITY. WHAT I HAVE SHARED IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OTHER MEN BECAUSE NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT, BUT I DO, AND ALWAYS WILL.
I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT INDISCRIMINATELY GRIND THEIR BUTTS ON YOU FOR NO REASON ON THIS EARTH, AND EXPECT YOU TO "ENJOY IT".

IN MY CASE, AS WITH MOST CASES, IT WAS A CASE OF FAMILIARITY AND DISRESPECT. I HAVE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES. WHEN YOU'RE A GUY THAT LIFTS IT'S VERY EASY FOR WOMEN TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOUR BODY. IF IT'S PAIRED WITH A CUTE BABY FACE ON YOU THEN THESE WOMEN WILL FIND IT EASIER TO TALK TO YOU AND TRY TO GET TOO CLOSE BECAUSE YOUR SIMPLE FACE TELLS THEM YOU'RE A SOFT BOY THAT WILL TOLERATE MANY THINGS.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENED LIKE THIS.
BECAUSE I KNOW I'M LIABLE TO BE FLIRTED WITH AND TOUCHED, I ALWAYS TAKE NOTE OF WOMEN'S BODY LANGUAGES. AND ONCE I NOTICE THEM TRYING TO MAKE THE MOVE I LET THEM KNOW UPFRONT THAT THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE I'D MOST LIKELY RECIPROCATE THE GESTURE. AND GUESS WHAT? 100% OF THE TIMES THAT I INFORMED THEM UPFRONT THEY STILL MADE THEIR MOVE BECAUSE THEY'RE PROBABLY USED TO HARASSING MEN AND NO ONE HAS EVER DONE WHAT I SAID THAT I WOULD DO. THERE WERE TIMES THAT I HELD THEIR HANDS FROM TRYING TO FØNDLE ME AND THEY PUT IN MAXIMUM EFFORT TO FREE THEIR HANDS AND DISRESPECT MY DECISION. AND WHEN I FULFILL MY PLEDGE THEY ACT SURPRISED.

THEM & WITNESSES: "WHAAAT! DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A WOMAN?" "WHY TOUCH A WOMAN LIKE THAT?" "DIDN'T YOU ENJOY IT?"
ME: "I ENJOYED IT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY YOU ENJOYED IT". "DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A MAN?". "YOU DON'T GO AROUND TOUCHING MEN'S BODIES LIKE YOU'VE BEEN LICENSED TO BY GOD".

ENTITLED FREAKS.
ONCE IT HAPPENS LIKE THAT I GET MAX RESPECT FROM THEM AND FROM OTHER WITNESSES. AT LEAST, THESE WOMEN HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING NEW ---- TO NEVER TOUCH OTHER MEN (AND LITTLE BOYS) WITHOUT INVITATION.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
DieRich5:
the issue is from d parents nowadays.
One mumu woman for my area talk weti mk me hate her till today: she say na her 5yrs old girl go comot her for dere broke life ND boys go Dy rush her, she didn't say the girl will get a nice job for herself but she will eat boys money wella

Dis guy no get joy cheesy

It’s just so pathetic. These females are out there wilding than ever.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
I wouldn’t even send the 50 naira if it was me.
I do learn another Savage act.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
CR777:

OH please shut up, if you joke with your job, not everyone jokes with theirs. I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what he did if it was in a mall or social environment.

Why exactly are you supporting a man who behaved like a child in a business environment?
Does cctv change the fact he fondled a girl's beast severally while at work? All for what? Trying to appear tough?
If the case is taken to management, how do you think they are gonna see or view his personality?

Sometimes it's best to use your brain in some certain situations.
K

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ronnnie:

I don't use the Tag "Real man" to try to critize him or his actions....people use that as a manipulative tactics which am well aware of....
I just gave some solutions with less risk attached to it like giving her a Stern warning at first,then if she continues reporting her to the appropriate authority or even giving her a Slap....but Touching her back is way riskier Kos if she reports to the police,even with the CCTV evidence available,he will still be charged and asked to pay bail....you know how this system works....
Look at Johny Depp who was accused of physically assaulting his wife...even when CCTV clearly showed otherwise...he had already lost some big deals even his role as Jack sparrow in pirates of the Caribbean while she lost nothing and still gets movie roles till today.
The system is rigged against men...understand my point
I get your point. But unlike Johnny Depp, this is still Nigeria, not the UK. Women without proofs don't get men sent to jail. Besides, the same CCTV that caught him on her breast, also caught her on his ass or groin or wherever she touched. It's a two-way thing. The only situation that could have made OP guilty was if he started it first without provocation. However gynocentric his work place is, a woman who grabbed a man's balls without provocation,shouldn't complain when he grabs her ass too. Men are not recipients of BS,at least not the redpillers who know their worth. But like I said I get your point, unlike the CR guy who was dripping of emotions

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hotspotbro:

Ehen nau, the "in-addy" people at it again,and during her birthday,one mumu will write an epistle.if you've seen such posts, you see the way they use Engrish.
grin Hope that gender equality bill ain't becoming a law.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hotspotbro:

grin Hope that gender equality bill ain't becoming a law.
Not until 2/3rd of the Senate are women and the Senate president is a woman.

Those alhajis up north would definitely lose their powers in marriage

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
My biggest issue with that bill after going through it is that 35% allocation of work opportunities and scholarships to women. If you're fighting for gender equality, then fight fairly. If it's equal, why are you getting reserved seats? It doesn't make sense now.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
luminouz:

I get your point. But unlike Johnny Depp, this is still Nigeria, not the UK. Women without proofs don't get men sent to jail. Besides, the same CCTV that caught him on her breast, also caught her on his ass or groin or wherever she touched. It's a two-way thing. The only situation that could have made OP guilty was if he started it first without provocation. However gynocentric his work place is, a woman who grabbed a man's balls without provocation,shouldn't complain when he grabs her ass too. Men are not recipients of BS,at least not the redpillers who know their worth. But like I said I get your point, unlike the CR guy who was dripping of emotions
Bro ignore the cr troll

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
It's still sad and disheartening that despite everything some men had learnt here, you still aren't free from the manipulate and temptation of a woman.

Men like some of you are the one giving women leeway in the society. Because you will never call them to order or reciprocate their irresponsible actions.
What @CAPSLOCKED did has happened to me but in another way.
My female colleague will always come behind my back and decide to slap me on my neck, when I look back she will start to laugh.
She can do it more than 5 times in a day until I decided to say enough is enough.

I gave her severe warning that the next time she tries it again, I will return it to her.
When she saw how serious I was, she stopped.

So many men blaming @capslock can't do that, cuz of fine face, breast or wide ass.
And you all will be the first to complain this ladies are rude and irresponsible.
What are you doing to stop this shenanigan?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
women do this sh1t a lot and if you do the same thing,all hell breaks loose.

hebenz:

My female colleague will always come behind my back and decide to slap me on my neck, when I look back she will start to laugh.
She can do it more than 5 times in a day until I decided to say enough is enough.

I gave her severe warning that the next time she tries it again, I will return it to her.
When she saw how serious I was, she stopped.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Most of you aren't bold to put a woman in her place.

You are not bold to correct a woman, some of you are half baked redpillers.
You are the one that will see bad behaviours from your girl but aren't bold to tell her No!
Because she won't open her legs for you at night.
You can never be free from the manipulation of a woman when you attach too much importance to them.
At the end of the day, she will bring bastards for you as your children Because she knows you will not do anything to her!
She can go on fucking spree with your friends, dad, uncles,her Ex cuz she knows if you eventually finds out,Uncle will not do anything.

Some of you deserve what you're getting.

A girl confessed to me,
She said I'm afraid of you,I said why.
She said what if I get married to her and I decided to do DNA.Afterwards discovered the child is not mine.
She secretly asked me more than 3 times,what I will do if at all a situation like that occurs.

All I did was to give a cold stare without saying anything.
Some of you deserve these ladies.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
hebenz:
Most of you aren't bold to put a woman in her place.

You are not bold to correct a woman, some of you are half baked redpillers.
You are the one that will see bad behaviours from your girl but aren't bold to tell her No!
Because she won't open her legs for you at night.
You can never be free from the manipulation of a woman when you attach too much importance to them.
At the end of the day, she will bring bastards for you as your children Because she knows you will not do anything to her!
She can go on fucking spree with your friends, dad, uncles,her Ex cuz she knows if you eventually finds out,Uncle will not do anything.

Some of you deserve what you're getting.

A girl confessed to me,
She said I'm afraid of you,I said why.
She said what if I get married to her and I decided to do DNA.Afterwards discovered the child is not mine.
She secretly asked me more than 3 times,what I will do if at all a situation like that occurs.

All I did was to give a cold stare without saying anything.
Some of you deserve these ladies.

Bros don't mind them. Even if you shout from now till tomorrow, they will never change their ways. They will continue to worship women till the day they die. Just ignore them and move on. It is that easy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
DieRich5:
18yrs shocked fine girls life easy sha

Very easy oh!! Men go dey follow am left fight center.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Horsh:

You did the right thing bro
personally if it was me
I'll round it up with slap
what nonsense

Ladies would not hesitate to do this if the case was to be reversed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Tunde835(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.