Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2797367 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
Redpill test.
Who will you choose between the two?
Me: I’ll pass, None.

Both are damaged goods cry

They belong in the incinerator

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Peaceyw:
Seeing CAPSLOCKED post made me post this.
today we were lining up to submit our course form, their was this girl on the line that was wild and loud. My friends and I were joking with the girl and her friends and the girl was all touchy grabbing me and my friends here and there. At one point, she grabbed my ass and said ass is so flat, I was embarrassed and just laughed the whole thing off.
If it was the opposite that happened, I am sure no one will let me rest.

I FEEL REALLY SORRY THAT YOU'VE HAD THIS ENCOUNTER, AND I ENCOURAGE YOU WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE CUZ MANY MEN GO THROUGH THIS EVERYDAY. AND BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS, THEY KEEP DYING IN SILENCE.
I DECIDED TO SPEAK UP TODAY AND IT ENABLED SEVERAL OTHERS SPEAK UP AS WELL DESPITE THE MENTIONS FROM RETĄRDED TROLLS WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT ALL DESPITE HAVING NEVER BEEN IN THESE SHOES.

WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE TODAY?
- YELL AT HER AND OWN THE EMBARRASSMENT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY MOCK YOU.
- BEAT HER UP AND FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.
- REMAIN SILENT AND LET HER OWN YOU.
- WARN HER. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE SHE'D ONLY KEEP COMING SO AS TO DARE YOU. AND BECAUSE SHE THINKS IT'S FUN.

THE THIRD OPTION MAKES HER SATISFIED SEEING THAT SHE DID ALL THAT TO A "MAN" AND LEFT HIM POWERLESS. MY FRIEND, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE REASON IN THE WORLD TO ALLOW ANYONE INTIMIDATE YOU FOR NOTHING. IF YOU'VE HELD YOUR GROUND AGAINST BULLIES AND CULTISTS IN SCHOOL, WHY LOSE YOUR WITS TO AN ĮDIOTIC FEMALE BECAUSE YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE'S REACTIONS AND HER FEELINGS?

FIND YOURSELF A SENSIBLE FRIEND OR FRIENDS AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT'S UP IN CASE YOU'RE LOW ON CONFIDENCE. ALWAYS EXPECT THAT SAME GIRL TO ACT THIS PLAY BECAUSE FROM FEELING YOUR BUTT TODAY TOMORROW SHE'S GONNA TRY TO WEIGH YOUR PRIVATES. THEY DON'T STOP BY ANY MEANS, I WRITE FROM EXPERIENCE. GET PREPARED BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME SHE SEES YOU SHE SEES A SOFT TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH AND SHE'S GOING TO COME FOR YOU. YOU CAN READ ALL THAT I'VE POSTED IN THE LAST 24HRS BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE THESE GIRLS STOP MAKING A JOKE OUT OF YOU AND YOUR BODY PARTS. WE'RE OUT HERE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST MOLESTING AND BODYSHAMING WOMEN BUT IT IS THE SAME WOMEN THAT WE CAMPAIGN FOR THAT ARE DISHING OUT HARASSMENT AND BODYSHAMING INNOCENT YOUNG MEN.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE INFORMED, AND INVOLVED, SO THAT ONCE THEY HEAR YOUR VOICE THEY PROVIDE BACK UP BECAUSE YOU NEED ALL THE CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT YOU CAN GET.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AS YOU GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. DON'T LET ANY CLOWN ON THIS THREAD OR ANYWHERE MAKE YOU FEEL LESS. YOU'RE ACTUALLY WORTH SO MUCH MORE AND I HOPE YOU REALIZE IT ONE DAY. TAKE CARE.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is what modern women are teaching themselves on the low. Open your eyes and see things for what they are. #trp

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Most girls (95%) want a guy with money to settle down. They are open about it and uncompromising about it.... the question I have is what does a man get in return for all the financial burden and responsibility....

Pls don't tell me sex as I can get it from a girlfriend.

Don't tell me help meet as even as a bachelor bachelor's clean cook and work.

What does a rich man get in return for sharing his wealth with a woman is the question.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Smartb0y:

Both are damaged goods cry

They belong in the incinerator

That’s right my G

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
BigBashiru:
Most girls (95%) want a guy with money to settle down. They are open about it and uncompromising about it.... the question I have is what does a man get in return for all the financial burden and responsibility....

Pls don't tell me sex as I can get it from a girlfriend.

Don't tell me help meet as even as a bachelor bachelor's clean cook and work.

What does a rich man get in return for sharing his wealth with a woman is the question.

They all want a rich man and we aren’t complaining but if you ask them for the least thing/bare minimum like ‘virginity’ in return, it becomes a big problem. They’ll even label you a misogynist for requesting that.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
larryking540:

your job makes you a man ,not some ladies ,I have listened to other people comment and I can't help but agree some of them haven't been to the real world ,

Not some of them but most of them.

There are still some real, intelligent and well-exposed guys here who drop deep knowledge on a daily, I respect those ones.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
CR777:

There are still some real, intelligent and well-exposed guys here who drop deep knowledge on a daily, I respect those ones.
there are better way to deal with a lady than taping back her bob's,,it's look childish, first of all what will warrant such a play to that extend , where I work,I got my respect and people respect me for that ,u want us to have such a okay let's met some where after work , probably with a bottle of red horse .that's how real men play their games ,

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ilekokonit: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Legendoo:

You get it .

What's on ground is bigger than the redpill .

Poverty, social media, internet and woke mob's have have woken the animalistic tendencies of these women.

Realistic guy's have started pimping the women, others don't have a clue .

Most people will never find befitting wives.

Think of it as a raging fire.

I'm ignored here a lot but I know more than most .

Herbworks has been dropping hints .

Nigeria is worse than the west and soddom and gommorah combined.

Now the bolded got my attention and is so true.

Even the few LUCKY guys who find that befitting wife needle in a haystack have their work cut out for them as it just takes a job loss or downturn in the guys finances and then his so called wife will show him her demonic side and dump him physically, spiritually and emotionally as ALL Nigerian women lose all their so called love for their men once his finances go down.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legendoo: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Ilekokonit:

Now the bolded got my attention and is so true.

Even the few LUCKY guys who find that befitting wife needle in a haystack have their work cut out for them as it just takes a job loss or downturn in the guys finances and then his so called wife will show him her demonic side and dump him physically, spiritually and emotionally as ALL Nigerian women lose all their so called love for their men once his finances go down.

Read your story and I teared knowing it's true.

I hope people learn from it. I'm currently entertaining a trap at the moment but I'm sure my senses would kick in eventually grin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:36am On Dec 18, 2021
CR777:

You dey mind the guy? He obviously doesn't have a high paying job, no disrespect though.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
you'd be surprised that men and women are perverts on the same level but society and media will dismiss and downplay women's perversion while lashing out at men's own.

I have a lady at my work place, when she first came, give her a hug and she will squeeze Ur ass, she doesn't do it to ladies, she does it with we guys, some have warmed her but others ignore, I used to ignore until I got irritated recently.

I don't stick around at work to observe how if she still do that to others because most times we clash at work, it's always on weekends when it's mostly myself and her.

The last two times she did it, I warned her I'll reciprocate, she believes I can't, saying jokingly that I won't want to die.

Capslocked is right and whether I'll enjoy it or not I'll squeeze hers next time she tries it, if she doesn't stop afterwards I'll take it as a free access to squeeze hers when she does mine too.

I believe when I do she will stop as she's older than I am and also recently engaged and about go marry, she go wan respect herself and her status

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Danycrusoe:

I have a lady at my work place, when she first came, give her a hug and she will squeeze Ur ass, she doesn't do it to ladies, she does it with we guys, some have warmed her but others ignore, I used to ignore until I got irritated recently.

I don't stick around at work to observe how if she still do that to others because most times we clash at work, it's always on weekends when it's mostly myself and her.

The last two times she did it, I warned her I'll reciprocate, she believes I can't, saying jokingly that I won't want to die.

Capslocked is right and whether I'll enjoy it or not I'll squeeze hers next time she tries it, if she doesn't stop afterwards I'll take it as a free access to squeeze hers when she does mine too.

I believe when I do she will stop as she's older than I am and also recently engaged and about go marry, she go wan respect herself and her status

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE! I THOUGHT THEY SAID "WARN AND IGNORE, SHE'LL STOP"?

WOMEN LIKE THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND COMMON SENSE. ONLY DRAMA.
FROM ALL STORIES SHARED TODAY YOU'LL EASILY FIND THAT ALL THE WOMEN INVOLVED HAD ONE THING IN COMMON --- THE FEELING THAT THEY'RE SPECIAL AND ARE ENTITLED TO MEN'S BODIES, AND THEIR VICTIMS CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO THEM.

YOU'RE ENABLING THESE PERVS WHEN YOU STAY SILENT. AND DON'T JUST SAY SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING. TREAT THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THAT THEY UNDERSTAND ---- GIVE THEM DRAMA.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

I FEEL REALLY SORRY THAT YOU'VE HAD THIS ENCOUNTER, AND I ENCOURAGE YOU WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE CUZ MANY MEN GO THROUGH THIS EVERYDAY. AND BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS, THEY KEEP DYING IN SILENCE.
I DECIDED TO SPEAK UP TODAY AND IT ENABLED SEVERAL OTHERS SPEAK UP AS WELL DESPITE THE MENTIONS FROM RETĄRDED TROLLS WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT ALL DESPITE HAVING NEVER BEEN IN THESE SHOES.

WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE TODAY?
- YELL AT HER AND OWN THE EMBARRASSMENT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY MOCK YOU.
- BEAT HER UP AND FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.
- REMAIN SILENT AND LET HER OWN YOU.
- WARN HER. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE SHE'D ONLY KEEP COMING SO AS TO DARE YOU. AND BECAUSE SHE THINKS IT'S FUN.

THE THIRD OPTION MAKES HER SATISFIED SEEING THAT SHE DID ALL THAT TO A "MAN" AND LEFT HIM POWERLESS. MY FRIEND, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE REASON IN THE WORLD TO ALLOW ANYONE INTIMIDATE YOU FOR NOTHING. IF YOU'VE HELD YOUR GROUND AGAINST BULLIES AND CULTISTS IN SCHOOL, WHY LOSE YOUR WITS TO AN ĮDIOTIC FEMALE BECAUSE YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE'S REACTIONS AND HER FEELINGS?

FIND YOURSELF A SENSIBLE FRIEND OR FRIENDS AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT'S UP IN CASE YOU'RE LOW ON CONFIDENCE. ALWAYS EXPECT THAT SAME GIRL TO ACT THIS PLAY BECAUSE FROM FEELING YOUR BUTT TODAY TOMORROW SHE'S GONNA TRY TO WEIGH YOUR PRIVATES. THEY DON'T STOP BY ANY MEANS, I WRITE FROM EXPERIENCE. GET PREPARED BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME SHE SEES YOU SHE SEES A SOFT TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH AND SHE'S GOING TO COME FOR YOU. YOU CAN READ ALL THAT I'VE POSTED IN THE LAST 24HRS BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE THESE GIRLS STOP MAKING A JOKE OUT OF YOU AND YOUR BODY PARTS. WE'RE OUT HERE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST MOLESTING AND BODYSHAMING WOMEN BUT IT IS THE SAME WOMEN THAT WE CAMPAIGN FOR THAT ARE DISHING OUT HARASSMENT AND BODYSHAMING INNOCENT YOUNG MEN.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE INFORMED, AND INVOLVED, SO THAT ONCE THEY HEAR YOUR VOICE THEY PROVIDE BACK UP BECAUSE YOU NEED ALL THE CONFIDENCE AND SUPPORT YOU CAN GET.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AS YOU GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. DON'T LET ANY CLOWN ON THIS THREAD OR ANYWHERE MAKE YOU FEEL LESS. YOU'RE ACTUALLY WORTH SO MUCH MORE AND I HOPE YOU REALIZE IT ONE DAY. TAKE CARE.
Damn! This is deep. Most women today think that they can get away with everything and it is we men that make them think that way a all in the name of peace.
I wasn't dealing with confidence issues, the girl actually said some nasty stuff in public earlier before the incident that was one of the reason why I didn't say anything cuz she is the type of woman the redpill said to avoid, Red flags all over.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Peaceyw:

Damn! This is deep. Most women today think that they can get away with everything and it is we men that make them think that way a all in the name of peace.
I wasn't dealing with confidence issues, the girl actually said some nasty stuff in public earlier before the incident that was one of the reason why I didn't say anything cuz she is the type of woman the redpill said to avoid, Red flags all over.

TO AVOID, DOESN'T MEAN TO RUN. IT MEANS TO NOT HAVE CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH.
THERE ARE TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE PEOPLE SQUARELY AND PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACES ONCE AND FOR ALL. CLEAR THIS PERSON'S DOUBTS, BOSS. YOU'RE A BIG MAN. YOUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T SURVIVE OVER 2 THOUSAND YEARS OF WARS AND DISEASES FOR YOU TO COWER AT THE SIGHT OF ĮDIOTS. WHEN YOU DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING, NOTHING GETS SAID OR DONE.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karleb(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Peaceyw:

Bros, no dey form gentle man o.

I was in a school where a case was reported to a female teacher, she went to the class where the incident happened and warned the female students to stop touching the male students buttocks, and she advised the male students to reciprocate the gesture if any female student ever repeat that because according to her, the female students buttocks is as precious as the male students buttocks.

One thing me I notice with this woke generation especially the Lagosians is, their own definition of wokeness, smartness and sharpness is to be rude and uncult, bros, if you don't show them say madness full ground, them go dey see you as mumu.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
you'd be surprised that men and women are perverts on the same level but society and media will dismiss and downplay women's perversion while lashing out at men's own.

My guy you are so right, I don't what is it about the office or working place this women are so naughty...I went to visit a friend in the office one time, my guy is a G...there is this girl that heads a particular department in the office...My guy had her nudes on her phone, face and everything...she is even into bondage sex and all plus she is seriously disturbing my guy for sex...if you see this girl and splendid English undecided....

If you witness the level of debauchery in this offices ehnn, Even the married women will just open their mouth like foolish prostitute...

Most of this Married women cheat on husbands with a colleague in the working place(the one have I witness)

Women that will cheat will cheat in any avenue... Society is degenerating completely...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Karleb:

Bros, no dey form gentle man o.

I was in a school where a case was reported to a female teacher, she went to the class where the incident happened and warned the female students to stop touching the male students buttocks, and she advised the male students to reciprocate the gesture if any female student ever repeat that because according to her, the female students buttocks is as precious as the male students buttocks.

One thing me I notice with this woke generation especially the Lagosians is, their own definition of wokeness, smartness and sharpness is to be rude and uncult, bros, if you don't show them say madness full ground, them go dey see you as mumu.

Noted bro, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

TO AVOID, DOESN'T MEAN TO RUN. IT MEANS TO NOT HAVE CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH.
THERE ARE TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE PEOPLE SQUARELY AND PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACES ONCE AND FOR ALL. CLEAR THIS PERSON'S DOUBTS, BOSS. YOU'RE A BIG MAN. YOUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T SURVIVE OVER 2 THOUSAND YEARS OF WARS AND DISEASES FOR YOU TO COWER AT THE SIGHT OF ĮDIOTS. WHEN YOU DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING, NOTHING GETS SAID OR DONE.
Okay bro, thanks for your time.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Have money and do as you wish.

Be like Ronaldo who is the greatest OG that ever lived.

Your commitment is your greatest asset as a man.

You think he'll be lonely in his old age? You wish. Your children will give you that companionship you desire as a man.

They'll play around you and always make sure you're in good health. This happens everyday in modern living, yet you're too blind to see this cos you're still stuck in the feminine matrix propagated by the devil himself to stifle the growth of men.

Men are agents of civilization. Women - although not their fault - are tools used to stifle civilization.

Know this and start working to make your future the best there is.

https://www.nairaland.com/6900677/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-gender-second

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2021
DAY 352, REDPILL 2021

Female nature is unforgiving, it will neither consider your current state nor bend to your demands except when she declines in her sexual market value.

When it gets to your turn act same and curb your sacrificial tendency, that tendency to always squander your resources even when it is uncalled for.

Authority: Be wise!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
CR777:

There are still some real, intelligent and well-exposed guys here who drop deep knowledge on a daily, I respect those ones
You that's talking do you think you're one of them? undecided
Or that anyone respects you here?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Trex4:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Trex4:

Did I say I needed anyone's respect here?
Does your respect put more money in my bank account?
Bro, better go and take your medicine this morning.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
hello readpillers i need advice on these issue.
i just recently gained admission to a Nigeria premier University,UI precisely.
So there's this girlfriend of mine she came to work in my brother place so from there i collected her Contact and we start dating.So since then at least i do see money then so i used to give her things and buys things for her,its a serious relnshp.First red flag during my b-day this girl only wish me even if it's a hanker Chief she can't give me just to appreciate & celebrate me,i overlook it and i later tells her attitude isn't good that gone,let me summarize things here.her parents we're not well to do,her dad is having like 3-wives so things were not rosy on their side bt thank God they doing fine.so this girl travelled to a neighborin town to learn some skills and i taught we can do LDR,so i do snd her money attimes,so one time we had a disagreement and we both called it quit,so many months she called me and we reconnected,bt things weren't the same as at wen we start dating,so she came to see me in my base and she didn't even allow me to hug her or anything,i was even asking abt her skill &shcl all what this girl was replying was how to buy gown,sandal and even requesting to collect my phone suggestin i get another one later.I was puzzled coz she's not like that wen we together,but before i gained admission wen i asked her to let's us continue our relns she tells me that weren't compatible that i haven't achieve since we start dating,so i back down.she partially agreed to us dating,So recently she do upload diff guys on her status,she upload one guy calling him her crown and happiness and love,i overlook all that and i ask we continue dating she partially agreed,av seen her diff post on FB askin anyone who can buy her a sandal and she's not like that wen we still together,Lastly she recently asked me for a favor of 2k and i told her i will borrow and not give her,she agreed and i gave her,so days later she requested data and i sent her,so days later i called her to call me wen she's less busy till 3-days after she didn't call me,so i mssg her on FB wy she didn't call me she just shout at me and reply me in a rude manner and i just jejely tells her to let's us break finally that i can't cope again,i suspect she's dating the guy she uploaded on FB they both snapped a pix together wearing the same clothes and she's still claiming they not dating so av told her before wen she called abt the 2k that av given her but i just called back a day after she rudely replied me on FB that i needed the 2k i gave her it really shock her.I have collected the money and i have finally moved on after i told her not to chat or call me again.i can't be her back-up at least i will see better girls in school one of the reason i discard her and dt she's stingy,guys hope i did the right thing..
Use ur resources on yourselves...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 352, REDPILL 2021

Female nature is unforgiving, it will neither consider your current state nor bend to your demands except when she declines in her sexual market value.

When it gets to your turn act same and curb your sacrificial tendency, that tendency to always squander your resources even when it is uncalled for.

Authority: Be wise!

My new year resolution, I'll be stingy asf towards women grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Have money and do as you wish.

Be like Ronaldo who is the greatest OG that ever lived.

Your commitment is your greatest asset as a man.

You think he'll be lonely in his old age? You wish. Your children will give you that companionship you desire as a man.

They'll play around you and always make sure you're in good health. This happens everyday in modern living, yet you're too blind to see this cos you're still stuck in the feminine matrix propagated by the devil himself to stifle the growth of men.

Men are agents of civilization. Women - although not their fault - are tools used to stifle civilization.

Know this and start working to make your future the best there is.

https://www.nairaland.com/6900677/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-gender-second

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2021
seconded.I have recently discarded and cut off relationship with some underg studnt female friends,she once demanded i sent her 1k and out of benevolence i sent it,weeks later she requested data after days of disturbing me with calls i just jejely sent her,i don't take things from people attimes i see pple who tries to buy me food at canteen and i will just retorted the idea and back down,i have seen some one i told am not going his direction bcoz i don't want to enter his vehicle knowing i won't pay i don't like free things,so despite all these i haven't benefited #5 from this so called girl,just upper week she requested money from me thrice and tells her am not having,i even ask her airtime #100 she said she didn't have.I laughed and later devise for means to cause disagreement btw us so we won't be talking again,i just ask her out she outwrightly told me she can't date me,i stylishly ask if i can kiss her coz av told her once me and her will go out on new year day,she just leave my mssg on read without reply and since then,everyone had stayed on his Lane..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2021
tayewomi:
hello readpillers i need advice on these issue.
i just recently gained admission to a Nigeria premier University,UI precisely.
So there's this girlfriend of mine she came to work in my brother place so from there i collected her Contact and we start dating.So since then at least i do see money then so i used to give her things and buys things for her,its a serious relnshp.First red flag during my b-day this girl only wish me even if it's a hanker Chief she can't give me just to appreciate & celebrate me,i overlook it and i later tells her attitude isn't good that gone,let me summarize things here.her parents we're not well to do,her dad is having like 3-wives so things were not rosy on their side bt thank God they doing fine.so this girl travelled to a neighborin town to learn some skills and i taught we can do LDR,so i do snd her money attimes,so one time we had a disagreement and we both called it quit,so many months she called me and we reconnected,bt things weren't the same as at wen we start dating,so she came to see me in my base and she didn't even allow me to hug her or anything,i was even asking abt her skill &shcl all what this girl was replying was how to buy gown,sandal and even requesting to collect my phone suggestin i get another one later.I was puzzled coz she's not like that wen we together,but before i gained admission wen i asked her to let's us continue our relns she tells me that weren't compatible that i haven't achieve since we start dating,so i back down.she partially agreed to us dating,So recently she do upload diff guys on her status,she upload one guy calling him her crown and happiness and love,i overlook all that and i ask we continue dating she partially agreed,av seen her diff post on FB askin anyone who can buy her a sandal and she's not like that wen we still together,Lastly she recently asked me for a favor of 2k and i told her i will borrow and not give her,she agreed and i gave her,so days later she requested data and i sent her,so days later i called her to call me wen she's less busy till 3-days after she didn't call me,so i mssg her on FB wy she didn't call me she just shout at me and reply me in a rude manner and i just jejely tells her to let's us break finally that i can't cope again,i suspect she's dating the guy she uploaded on FB they both snapped a pix together wearing the same clothes and she's still claiming they not dating so av told her before wen she called abt the 2k that av given her but i just called back a day after she rudely replied me on FB that i needed the 2k i gave her it really shock her.I have collected the money and i have finally moved on after i told her not to chat or call me again.i can't be her back-up at least i will see better girls in school one of the reason i discard her and dt she's stingy,guys hope i did the right thing..
Use ur resources on yourselves...

Let this be a valuable lesson for you, not to invest in a lady until she shows enough greenlight's and high level interest , infact the alpha Bleep we talk about doesn't cost valuable resources aside the time and dick game you need for your lover, it's either you are a lover or a provider, you can't be both and she preyed on her vulnerability from her family issues to her feminine wiles to manipulate you consciously and indirectly and you fell because you have already fallen in love with her, don't go back to your vomit and don't repeat this process again with another gal with your invaluable experience

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mkelv0106(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2021
We guys are the ones empowering dem females.
Most of this young hoes are richer than us, but we kip forming big boiz just to impress dem females..
Recently a friend of mine, went to Abj with some other guys of his, telling how dey went to Obi Cubana club in Abj, met a bunch of hoes, who bid dem 100k each for a night. I was like Dafuk bro, 100k to smash a pu*sy that's for everyone, and his defense was, bitch was high class. I was pissed, this's d same dude that can't give a brother 5k for kips.
Got some of this youngies in my area who just came up on some small paper, and all dey do is transfer to every 18 year old upcoming hoe that ask dem for money.
I've seen so many simp, it's gon be hard to redeem dem.
Got a nigga of mine, that can travel to anywhere in Nigeria to hook up with a piece of pussy. I cut him off, after discovering what an irredeemable simp he is.
Dem simps are the ones we need to culture and groom, not dem hoes

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
In those days, ladies get disgusted just at the thought of having multiple boyfriends. But reverse is the case among ladies of this generation of ours.

Single relationship is never satisfactory to them anymore no matter what the "main" guy brings to the table.

Young females are now more transactional, materialistic and ever difficult to please or satisfy than ever so why won't divorce, breakups and heartbreaks Paternity fraud prevail.

Decency is depreciating and gold digging is now a thing of normalcy among the female folks.

After all theses factors stated above, it only brings about question marks about the essence of intergender relationships, including marriage.

Marriage is now a one sided affair. It's not even only at the detriment of men's freedom but his sanity, family, friends, lifestyle rest of mind. Generally, Marriage has gradually become a burden to men more than ever before- He must provide, stick with one woman (with all her bull-shits) for the rest of his life.

What makes you think husbands live shorter?

Right now I really feel like draining so many green bottles.

I will make it clear to future wife that my promise is to take care of her but can't promise it will be only her.... I still need my freedom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pimples(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.